Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Induced Obsession Chapter 3

"Paul begins to push Sarah's limits"

11
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Sarah and Paul awaken to Sarah’s cell phone ringing on the table. It’s late in the afternoon now on Saturday, and Sarah realizes she never called her friend Kelly as she had promised. Paul lets her up and watches her sexy frame move quickly across the living room.

“Hey, girl! I am so sorry I didn’t call you today,” Sarah begins.

As Sarah tells Kelly about the evening before, she finds Paul and motions for him to follow her to the bedroom. She lays back against the pillows on their bed and opens her shirt for him. He smiles at her willingness and lays across her lap to take her breast into his mouth once again. As Paul nurses, Sarah chats with Kelly about their anniversary dinner. Kelly knew Sarah wanted to talk to Paul about their future, and she asks repeatedly about how the conversation had gone with Paul.

Sarah and Kelly have been friends since High School and normally tell each other everything. Sarah tells her it went well, but she wanted to run this by her husband before she told Kelly about their renewed connection. They chat for a while longer before making plans for lunch on Thursday, when Paul would be at meetings for work. Once she hangs up, Paul releases her breast and kisses her deeply.

“Mmm, baby. I love you so much,” she purrs as they break their kiss. “I want you on me all the time, and I figured we were due for a session after our nap.”

“I love you too baby, and I love that you want me on you all the time. I was hoping it would be like this at the beginning at least.” Laughing a bit, he says, “I guess at some point we will have to figure out a routine and how to deal with being apart when necessary.”

“Yes, I thought about that when I was making lunch plans with Kelly. I’ll think we need a breast pump and a few other things. I made a list earlier, and I’ll order everything tonight. Speaking of Kelly, do you mind if I tell her about what we are doing? She will drag it out of me eventually anyway!” she says.

“I figured y’all would discuss it at length!” Paul says sarcastically. “Seriously though, it’s fine. Kelly is like a sister to you, so I assumed she would find out eventually. Knowing her, she will get a rise out of it!”

Sarah thought Paul was right on. More than likely Kelly would think it is the hottest thing ever, especially after she hears about Sarah’s newly found sexual hunger. She didn’t know where this had been hiding, but it seemed to be taking over at the moment. The thought of telling Kelly about the events of the past day or so makes her juices flow even more.

Paul was suckling on her breast again as she was thinking about this. Without thinking, her hand slides down between her legs and rubs over her sensitive slit. Sliding a hand inside her panties, she lubes her fingers with her wetness. Her fingers push into her several times, before moving up to her clit. As her breathing becomes heavier, Paul notices what she is doing and can’t believe it! She has never masturbated in front of him until now, and he begins to pull away from her breast to gain access to her body.

“Please don’t stop!” she begs.

Paul moves alongside her and begins to suck on her breast again. She moans and pulls his head into her breast as she continues to rub her swollen clit. Now having his hand free, Paul pulls her panties aside, lubes his fingers in her juices, and pushes one inside her.

“Mmm, yes! More baby!” she says.

Paul pushes another finger in her and begins to thrust in and out of her. Reaching up inside of her, he finds her g-spot and begins to stroke it with his fingertips. She spreads her legs wide wanting more, begging for more. He adds another finger as he strokes her love canal. Whining incoherently, she starts bucking her pelvis against his palm, her hand jammed between, rubbing hard on her clit.

“Fuck!” she cries out, as she crashes in orgasm. Her legs clamp together over his hand as it is soaked by her juices. Her beautiful thighs shaking uncontrollably as she loses herself in sexual pleasure.

As she comes down from her climax, Paul works his hand free, removes his shorts, and positions himself in front of her. Rubbing her thighs, he works his way down to her hips to grab hold of her panties. Realizing this, she lifts her hips and allows him to slide her panties off, before spreading her legs to give him access. He rubs his cock up and down her folds, making her gasp and flinch as he brushes over her overly sensitive button.

“Stop teasing me and fuck me!” she growls, almost angry with desire. He is shocked for a second by her tone, which is so unlike her. Quickly focusing again, he pushes into her as he leans over her body. Her legs wrap around his waist, pulling him into her further. Inspired by her desire, he drives deep into her over and over as she cries out for even more. The sounds of her wet dripping pussy being filled with his manhood, and his pelvis smacking her wet clit fill their bedroom, as he tries desperately to give her what she desires.

Feeling her pussy contracting, he pushes deep into her and grinds against her clit. Spreading her legs wide, Sarah pushes back against him, until another wave crashes over her. Needing to cum badly, Paul sits up, pushes her legs up, and drives his cock deep into her with long hard strokes. It only takes a minute before he utters a deep growl and empties into her over and over. Their orgasms seem to go on forever, and it takes them several minutes to recover.

“Damn, baby! That was so good!” she says as she rolls to face him.

“Sure was, baby! I have never seen you play with yourself like that, and the way you told me to ‘fuck you’? I was shocked, but damn, was I turned on! Where has that been?”

Laughing, Sarah says, “I really don’t know, but all of this feels so right to me. I told you I want things to change. I think maybe some of this has been there all this time, but I was afraid to show it, afraid to truly enjoy myself, and open myself up to what could be. I want to explore what could be pleasurable for us, as long as we are together. I know you have things you want to try, and probably felt like there was no way you could talk to me about it.”

She grabs his face and sensually whispers, “I’m giving you control. Please take it.”

GoddessOfLustTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GoddessOfLustTS

Paul is speechless, although his cock seems to show his enthusiasm. He takes a moment to think about her words and what it means. He has always dreamed of something like this, but for it to be proposed to him by his wife is just unreal.

“Sarah, if this is what you really want, then I definitely will. I have always wanted a relationship like this, but I never thought it would happen. I want something from you too. Complete honesty and communication. If you want something, tell me. If you don’t like something, say it. From now on, I will be more demanding of you, but remember you still have a voice,” he says in a firm tone.

She smiles and replies, “Mmm, baby. I will. You are so sexy when you talk to me like that.”

“I’m glad I can entertain you!” He laughs. Now let’s get dressed and go to dinner. I want you in that red, flowered sundress I like so much. The one you say is too short and revealing. You look so sexy in that. Oh, and no bra or panties.”

She blushes and complies with his request. She worries about going out in public like that, but she can feel herself getting wet again form the thought of it. She does her hair and makeup, then pulls on the dress he requested. Her nipples tingle as the dress slides over them. Looking over herself in the mirror, she can’t help but feel sexy. Her tan lines are visible, as she does not usually show this much skin. She makes a mental note to buy a bikini as well, to tan by the pool.

Paul walks in and asks if she is ready. She shakes her head yes and walks towards the door. He stops her, bends her over the counter, and lifts her dress to see if she has complied. Her bare ass exposed, he smacks it a few times, before telling her how sexy she is in that dress. She blushes and thanks him, feeling herself starting to leak down her thighs. She goes to clean herself, but he stops her. He rubs his hand up her thigh, to her soaking wet slit. Taking some of her juices with his hand, he licks it before wiping her with a hand towel. He grabs her hand and guides her to the door, as they leave for the restaurant.

Paul drives them to the next town, knowing she would feel more comfortable if there was less chance to meet up with someone they know. They decide on Asian food, and as they walk into the restaurant, Sarah can feel the eyes on her. Paul notices as well and feels his manhood twitch in reaction. They are seated in a booth towards the back of the restaurant and are greeted by a twenty-something blonde with a bubbly demeanor. She comments on how nice Sarah looks tonight, and her eyes linger on Sarah as she takes their drink order. She walks away, glancing at Sarah again as she leaves. This gives Paul an idea to test his wife’s request for him to control things.

Paul says, “I think our waitress has a thing for you. Why don’t you give her a little show?”

“What? No way!” Sarah quips. “She was just being nice and what else could I show? You already have me half-exposed!”

Paul smirks. He looks at her and says, “Sarah, I thought you wanted this? You said…”

Before he can finish, she responds, “Okay, I’m sorry, baby. What did you have in mind?”

“Nothing extreme, yet,” he says. “Your spaghetti straps are adjustable. Let them out some and give her something to stare at. When she walks up, maybe pull your dress up your thigh a bit. Just flirt a bit.”

“Okay, okay, I’ll try,” she says.

Sarah loosens up her straps and pulls her dress down, almost exposing the top of her areola. As the waitress returns with their drinks, she scoots toward the edge of the booth, angles her leg out a bit, and slides her dress to mid-thigh. Sarah is flushed with excitement, and her heart is beating quickly. The waitress notices Sarah’s change and nervously sets the water down on the table, spilling some on to the seat and Sarah’s exposed leg.

She apologizes profusely and gathers napkins to clean the spill. Trying to clean the mess on the seat, she leans down and catches another glimpse of Sarah’s exposed thigh. Without thinking, Sarah grabs her napkin-filled hand and guides it to her thigh. Together they wipe Sarah’s leg a bit longer and higher up than needed before Sarah releases her and she pulls back. The waitress is now flushed and breathing heavily as she stares at Sarah and her exposed cleavage.

Sarah hasn’t fooled around with a woman since she and Kelly shared a drunken kiss one night after a High School reunion. They both had quickly dismissed it, and it had never came up again. The thoughts of that night and what could have happened flood back to her at that moment, as well as what could be with her waitress admirer. ‘Would I want to go there?’ she thinks.

Paul clears his throat to bring the women back to reality. The waitress apologizes again and asks if they have decided on their meal.

Sarah says, “Honey you don’t have to apologize. Accidents happen, and I am rather glad it did!”

The waitress blushes again as Sarah tells her the order. After Paul orders as well, she leaves and they laugh at the situation.

“Wow, baby! You went all out!” Paul says.

“I can’t believe I did that! It was the hottest experience I have ever had. Thank you, baby, for pushing me,” she says.

Their meal arrives, and they make small talk as they eat. The waitress is very attentive and steals a glance at Sarah each time she passes.

They get the check, and there is a note along with the bill. Paul hands it to Sarah for her to read. It says, ‘Call me if you need more help cleaning up’. As the waitress returns one last time, Sarah hugs her and whispers in her ear, “I may need your help sometime. Thank you for the offer.”

They quickly leave the restaurant and start to head home, groping each other along the way.

As they pass a dimly lit parking lot, Paul pulls in. Finding a secluded spot, he parks and gets into the back. She quickly follows him, and Paul has his raging hard-on out by the time she gets to him. She lifts her dress and climbs on top. He pushes into her hard, and within minutes the are both crying out in the back seat. She falls into him, breathing hard from their encounter.

After a few minutes, Paul says, “I guess we should head home and clean up. Besides, it’s time to nurse again.”

“Mmm, I love that!” she says. “Let’s go.”

 

Published 
Written by rwinston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments