Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Unusual Seduction IV

"More sex..."

16
3 Comments 3
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Seduction is a frame of mind, not an event."

As Carol was leading John and me to the bedroom by our cocks, I once again found myself dazed, confused, and extremely horny.  I was amazed that I had any sexual stamina left in me, and I was thrilled by the thought of what might be left for us to try. 

When we got to the bed I pulled Carol to me for a burning hot kiss.  She was moaning into my mouth.  As I was kissing her John moved so that he was behind her.  Carol turned her neck so that she could give John a tongue twirling kiss. He reached around her and started lightly pinching her nipples with one hand. 

His other hand snaked between Carol and my bodies and he started finger fucking her.  My cock was nestled at her cunt, so John's finger fucking was simultaneously stroking my cock. I got hard.  Carol stepped back and took both cocks in her hands.

Carol rubbed the two cocks together, sliding them along each other. We both got extremely hard and pulsing. The sensations were new and very sensual. John and I started stroking each other's cocks.  This was the first time I had held someone else's erect cock. I was amazed at how hard and yet pliable it was. I traced the length of it with my fingers and felt it throb in my hand.

John leaned into me and kissed me on the mouth.  I didn't reciprocate, a bridge too far for me. I mean two guys with beards kissing just felt weird.  Carol looked at me questioningly and I just shrugged. 

Carol said she wanted to ride John's cock.  That was one of our favorite sex positions.  It let me play with her tits while she could play with her clit.

John got on his back, his cock hard and his veins pulsing.  The first thing Carol did was kneel on the bed, swallow his cock, slobbering and licking every inch of it.  John pushed her head down and soon she was deep throating it. Her mouth was at the base of his cock nestled in his pubic hair.  Her eyes were glittering and I could smell her excited sex.

John moaned, "Ahhhh, suck it."

I stood and watched her and started stroking my cock.  Once again, I was amazed at how sexual Carol was.  She loved cock and was going to get as much of it as she could.

John started pushing up into Carol's mouth.  She stopped him from cumming by gripping the base of his cock, holding straight up, and looked hungrily at it.  She climbed on John's body and slithered up until her cunt covered his mouth.  John started licking it from her ass to her clit.  I could see her inner and outer labia swelling and leaking her juices. 

John's face was slick with her juices and his eyes were locked on her eyes.  Carol slid down his body, leaving a trail of wetness, and posed over his cock.  Her eyes were hooded, her body flushed bright red, her tits were swollen and her nipples pointed and hard. 

Carol said, "Fuck me."

She sank down on John's cock.  I watched it as it plunged into her cunt.  Every inch bringing a groan from Carol.  Her cunt lips grasped it tightly.  I could see his cock glisten as it slid deeper into her cunt.

I got on the bed and started fingering Carol's ass as it bounced on his cock.  When I stuck a finger in her ass she froze, enjoying the sheer dirty sex.

I whispered to her, "You're my dirty girl."

I felt left out.  I snuggled up to Carol's ass and fondled John's hot cock as it plunged repeatedly into her exposed cunt.  I could hear the wetness as their bodies slapped together in that eternal quest for fulfillment.  The smell of Carol's juices filled my nostrils. I started kissing her neck and caressing her ass.  Her skin was soft and warm. I reached around and pulled on her nipples. I had to do more.

I stuck my finger in Carol's ass and wet my fingers with their lubrication.  I lubricated my cock.  I stuck two fingers in her ass.  I put my hand on Carol's back, gently pressing her forward onto John's chest. Her tits dangled over his mouth. I eased my cock on top of John's cock and slowly slid into Carol's cunt.  The three of us paused, loving the new sexual feeling of two cocks in Carol's cunt.

JessiRoses
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiRoses

John and I slowly developed a rhythm where he would thrust up and then I would thrust down.  The feeling of his cock sliding on mine was fantastic.  I could feel every vein and his ridged cock head.

Carol had stopped moving and her whole body trembled with continuous orgasms. Her cunt was squirting copious girl cum. Her Kegel muscles hugged our cocks, holding them tightly together.

I felt a fullness I had never felt before.  I looked over Carol's shoulder at John. His eyes were glazed with lust and his face was in that contortion of ultimate pleasure. 

John and I both lost control of the steady rhythm of our fucking and started to plunge into Carol with abandon.  John's cock slipped out and I reached down and put it back into Carol's cunt. Carol was mumbling gibberish as she had a tremendous orgasm.  Her whole body shook.  Her muscles clamped down on our cocks.  

It was too much excitement.  John groaned, "OHhhhh, fuuuuck, cumming."  He started spurting hot cum.  It went deep into Carol and flooded my cock with the overflow.  It dribbled down my shaft onto our balls.  I couldn't hold on anymore. I started shooting lightning bolts of cum into Carol and onto John's cock.  My orgasm kept coming.  I couldn't stop. I groaned and I think I yelled. 

Finally, I collapsed on Carol's back squashing her between John and me.  Both of our cocks stayed semi-hard for a while. We reluctantly withdrew and dribbled cum all over the bed and Carol.  Carol was still twitching and trembling.  We held her tight until her quakes subsided.  

What a way to start the day. The three of us fell back on the bed, breathless and happy.  Carol gently held a cock in each hand.  She fondled and stroked our cocks.

She said, "Wow, amazing, wow."

After a while, we got up and the three of us took showers.

I showered first.  John and Carol showered together.  I watched them soap all the sexy bits and softly hug and kiss.  John's cock started to harden.  Carol got on her knees and as the warm water flowed over them she started to suck his cock and finger her clit. John started face fucking her. 

She put a hand on his stomach and slowed him down. She stood up in the shower, turned around and put her hands on the wall and bent over and stuck her ass out.  John lubricated his cock and her asshole with some slippery lotion. He slowly stuck his cock in her ass.  Carol grunted and pushed back on John's cock until it was buried deep in her ass.

He gasped, "Are you ok?"

She started frigging her clit and moaning, "Ohhh yeah,  dirty girl, asss."

John sped up, no longer concerned about Carol's ass.  

Carol slid down on the slippery tiles, pushing her ass higher and higher.  They both started to grunt like rutting animals. 

John started slapping her ass leaving bright red handprints on her cheeks.  That seemed to drive both of them into a fucking frenzy.  John was driving deeply into her and Carol kept pushing her ass back, wanting more and more.  John leaned on the tiles and was aiming straight down into her ass.  Carol looked out seeing me watching her getting her ass pummeled.  Her eyes were hooded and her jaw slack, looking like a wanton slut. 

I never knew Carol could be so depraved. I loved it.

John's balls contracted and he shot hot cum into her bowels.

Carol groaned, "Cumming, cumming."

Both of them slipped down to the shower floor, exhausted and satiated.  After a few minutes, Carol took John's cock in her hand and gently washed him.   

Anal sex is something that Carol and I very rarely do.  But I'd be giving it some thought in the future.

Carol and John both got out of the shower and looked at me sheepishly.  I wrapped Carol in a warm soft towel and gently dried her.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments