Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

beauty and the beast

"chance encounter"

11
5 Comments 5
9.5k Views 9.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Competition Entry: Money Talks
Beauty and the Beast

My wife, Eve and I, Tom, have been married for 25 years. We decided to take a holiday to Gran Canarias to celebrate. We have never had any other partners, although we often fantasised about her with another male or female during our love making. A visit to the dunes at Maspalomas changed that.

We were three days into our holiday when we met Mike and Sami whom we shared a table with at breakfast. We are both in our mid fifties and Mike and Sami mid forties. They asked us if we had been to the dunes.

“Not yet,” I replied. Well it turned out that they were going later in the day and wondered if we would care to join them. And so it was, we found ourselves in the dunes. Mike and Sami stripped naked and lay down on their towels. Eve had only ever gone topless and I always had trunks on. Sami had a gorgeous figure and was completely shaved with tits to die for.

We felt like Mr and Mrs frumpy.

“Come on you two, get naked and enjoy the sunshine.”

We sat down and slowly undressed. I was trying to hide a semi hard on while Eve was slightly embarrassed about the clump of hair covering her mound. It was around three o clock in the afternoon and the sun was still quite hot. Eve asked for me some sun cream. I looked in my bag and discovered that I had forgotten to bring it with me.

Mike said he had plenty with him and pulled out a bottle of lotion.

Eve was lying on her front and Mike asked her if she would like him to put sun cream on her back.

Eve hesitated but Mike squeezed a large amount of cream into his hand and knelt down next to Eve and began rubbing sun cream over back. Mike covered her shoulders and down her arms then started on her legs working his way up from her ankles. Mike was now rubbing the cream over Eve’s thighs and getting closer to her bum and pussy. I saw that Eve had opened her legs slightly and I could see her pussy lips gleaming with moisture.

Mike rubbed cream over Eve’s bum and slid his fingers over her bum hole and down between her legs where they lingered. I was sure he was fingering her pussy. “Ok, said Mike, turn over and I’ll do your front. Eve hesitated,

Sami broke the spell by saying, “come on Eve, its only sun cream.”

Eve turned over. Mike knelt astride Eve’s belly, I noticed that his cock was semi hard and was resting just above Eve’s pussy. Mike did Eve’s shoulders then rubbed cream over her breasts while gently rolling and pinching her nipples between his fingers. Eve’s nipples are extremely sensitive and were now hard and sticking out like a couple of cigar butt ends.

Mike slid down Eve’s belly until the tip of his cock, that was now rock hard, was pressing against Eve’s pussy lips. Mike continued squeezing and fondling Eve’s breasts while pushing his cock into Eve’s pussy entrance. Eve opened her legs wider and Mike pushed harder and his cock slid easily into Eve’s soaking pussy. Both Mike and Eve were now past caring where they were or if anyone else was watching. Oddly enough we did have one watcher who was about two meters away and stroking his long thin cock.

The watcher came closer and knelt down near to Eve’s head. He reached over and began rubbing Eve’s naked breasts, rolling her erect nipples with his fingers. Eve looked at him and took his cock in her hand and began to masturbate him. The guy edged closer until his cock was now touching Eve’s face. Eve licked his bell end then opened her mouth. The guy pushed his cock in and began to face fuck her. Meanwhile Mike was now speeding up and groaned as he shot his hot cum into Eve’s pussy.

A couple of minutes later the watcher exploded in Eve’s mouth filling her with hot sticky cum.

Sami was lying frigging herself while I had a raging hard on. “Don’t waste that,” Sami shouted to me, “Put it in here,” pointing to her shaved pussy.

I didn’t need to be asked twice and almost leapt on poor Sami. Sami was so wet that I slid my full length into her in one go. I was so worked up at watching Eve that I only lasted a few seconds before shooting my load of cum into Sami.

The spell was broken and our twenty five years of fantasies had become a reality in a split second. We never even had a chance to discuss it, and so the rest of the holiday was spent in the company of Mike and Sami.

I digress, back home, and before the holiday, we were watching a programme on TV about, Escort Grannies. These were older women who had become Escorts and were enjoying wining and dining and most of all SEX, all with much younger men. Oh! And also being paid for it. I had said to Eve that she should give it a go.

“Never, never would I go with someone else, and never for money,” was the indignant reply from Eve.

Back home after the holiday, I waited a few weeks then brought up the subject again. There was a replay of the TV programme and I got Eve to watch it with me. “You could do that, you have a better figure and better looks than those old grannies,”

Eve agreed and replied, “Yes I do.”

Encouraged by Eve’s reply, I decided to push it further. “Ok, let’s put an advert in one of the contact mags and see if you get any replies.

“You’re wasting your time; nobody would be interested in me.”

“Well let’s give it a go, you have nothing to lose.”

I had an idea; I contacted the TV programme and asked them if they would forward my details to one of the younger women that were on the Escort programme. Three days later the phone rang and it was one of the grannies from the TV. I arranged to meet her. The following week we met up at a local hotel and had dinner. I said that I would pay her for her company and also for information regarding, charges, the sex side and as much as she could tell me about the clothes she wore, how much time she spent with each client etc.

Luckily I had had the foresight to take a memo recorder with me, as Julie, the escort talked for an hour solid. Armed with all this information I was now ready to place an advert.

Hi my name is Eve I'm a slightly larger woman with ample to grab hold of, I'm a size 14/16. I have a very healthy high sex drive. I'm clean shaven and prefer my clients to be the same. It gives more pleasure all round. I make people feel relaxed and comfortable. I am in my fifties so if you like the company of an older lady then I'm your choice. Contact...

I had opened a post box number where the mail, if any would go to. I left it for a week then went into the post office and over to the counter marked for post office box mail. I gave the counter clerk my post box number.

“Somebody’s popular” came the remark from the clerk as he came over with a sackful of mail.

“Are you sure they are all for me?” I asked.

The clerk opened the sack and pulled out a handful of letters. “Yep, all for you.”

I couldn’t wait to get home to Eve. I emptied the sack on to the kitchen table and we counted 280 replies.

We read every letter but had to discard almost 250 of them as most were downright disgusting. Finally we picked out three contenders who had added photographs and seemed to be quite genuine. Eve had the final choice and with that we contacted Allan. Eve and I listened to the recording that I had had with Julie and made up our own list of rules and charges.

Eve of course had to shave her pubic hair; well it said she was clean shaven in the advert. What a beautiful sight, her pussy lips now on show, just wish she had done it years ago. Eve now had to go on line and buy some sexy clothes. Fishnet holdup stockings, see through halter necks, miniskirts, high heels, thongs, shelf type bras,

Baby dolls, and so we spent almost five hundred pounds on new outfits.

Allan was quick to reply and a date was set for Eve to meet him at a five star hotel in the next town. Allan gave her a list of clothes that he wanted her to wear, luckily Eve’s choice was very close to what he had asked for.

First of all she had to wear only a flimsy thong, hold up stockings, and tassels on her nipples, no bra or blouse.

Eve dressed as Allan had asked and then came out of the bedroom to ask my approval. “Wow,” I could have fucked her there and then. Her pussy lips were showing either side of the scanty thong she was wearing and her breasts looked gorgeous, her nipples hidden behind scarlet tassels.

Eve put on her coat and I drove her to her first rendezvous.

MalloryKhido
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalloryKhido

Eve phoned later to say that she was staying the night and would call me in the morning to pick her up. I tossed and turned all night, is she ok? Is he pleased with her, so many questions. Finally my phone rang, it was Eve. “Are you ok?” I asked, “Yes fine,” she replied, “come and pick me up.” Eve came out of the hotel wearing her coat and clutching a small bag.

Eve was seated beside me in the car. Eve slowly unbuttoned her coat from the bottom up. Naked legs appeared then naked thighs then naked pussy, naked belly and then naked breasts. God she looked ravenous. Eve rubbed her pussy as we drove along the motorway, a small dribble of cum seeped from her gorgeous pussy. I asked for all the details of her new adventure, but she just said, “Wait till we get home.”

We must have driven past thirty or more truckers, more than half of them flashed their lights and honked their horns as we passed them. Each one getting an eyeful of Eve’s nakedness. We drove up the tree lined lane that led us to our house. We live in a detached bungalow at the end of a row of houses, slightly set back from the others. A footpath leads from the end of our lane into a wooded area where walkers and people with dogs often visit. Most of our back garden is secluded and can only be seen from one corner of the wooded area.

Eve loves to sunbathe topless and has often seen a voyeur watching her from the woods. She reckons that he has binoculars as she has seen the flash of the sun coming from that area. Since the holiday she says that the next time she spots the voyeur, whom she reckons is a fifty year old widower who lives three houses down the lane from us, she is going to strip naked and give him a real show.

The evening with Allan started with his instructions that Eve had to discard her coat in the lift and walk to his room which was the farthest away from the lift wearing only her thong and nipple tassels. Once in the room, Allan got her to suck his cock before ripping off her thong and plunging his rampant cock into her wet pussy.

Eve was disappointed because Allan only lasted a couple of minutes before shooting his cum into her pussy.

Allan asked Eve to shower and asked if she would spend the night with him. Eve negotiated a fee and headed for a shower. Back in the room, Allan had laid out a halter neck top completely see through and a short black skirt. The halter neck barely covered Eve’s nipples and was totally backless. The skirt, well any bending and her bare arse and pussy were on show. “What about panties,” asked Eve?

“No panties,” was the reply. Eve looked at Allan and said, “Out like this?”

“Yes, I’m, taking you to a party.”

As they walked out of the lift and across the hotel foyer, heads turned and there was even the low wolf whistle.

Eve couldn’t believe she was creating all this attention. Outside the hotel a limousine was parked with a very handsome chauffeur leaning against one of the doors. “Oh look,” said Eve, “Someone is lucky tonight.”

Allan smiled, “Yes, you.” The chauffeur opened the back door and Allan helped Eve to enter the Limo.

Low sexy lighting lit the interior of the Limo. Allan opened the drinks cabinet and asked Eve what her pleasure was. “Morgans spice with coke,” was her choice. Allan poured a treble Morgans with a little coke. They kissed and Allan slid his hand up her naked thigh and pushed two fingers into naked pussy. Allan finger fucked her until she climaxed covering his hands with her juices. Allan made her lick his fingers letting Eve taste her own juices.

They had time for one more drink before she felt the Limo slowing down, the tyres making a crunching noise as they had left the main road and were now driving along a gravel drive. A short while later, the limo came to a halt

The Limo door was opened by the handsome chauffeur, Allan helped Eve to step out of the Limo. The chauffeur gave a slight gasp as my naked breasts came into view. The halter neck top had given up trying to do its job and Eve’s naked breasts were swinging freely, her nipples hardening in the cool air.

Allan helped to cover her nipples with what little material the halter neck was made of, before bringing the large brass knocker crashing on to the door with a resounding clang. A small flap in the centre of the door opened and a pair of eyes looked out. The large, door then swung open, a butler ushered them into the hallway, lit by an ornate chandelier. The smell of wood burning and the sound of soft music filtered through into the hallway.

Allan led Eve through a door at the end of the hall which opened into a large lounge. Another smell reached Eve’s nostrils, Eve asked Allan what the smell was.

Allan smiled, “I only smell the wood burning.”

There were seven couples, some dancing some seated, all the women were naked apart from a tiny thong. A hush fell over the couples as a door in the far corner of the lounge opened. A grotesque figure appeared in the doorway. The couples that were seated now stood and formed a line with the others already on the floor.

He grotesque figure limped forward as one leg was shorter than the other, down passed the couples until he was standing directly in front of Allan and Eve. He scanned Eve with his saucer like eyes, Eve noticed that he had no hair, no eyebrows, no eyelashes, his arms dangled by his side almost reaching his knees. His nose was pointed and his mouth was contorted into an evil grin.

“Very nice Allan,” the figure spoke with a strong husky voice. Eve

gagged at the rotten teeth and the foul smell that emanated from this thing.

The figure waved his arms and ordered the party to continue. Allan brought Eve a drink and danced closely to her. The drink was strong and enough to make Eve feel totally relaxed. The music changed to soft African drums. The beat was intoxicating and Eve began to dance in a provocative way. The couples formed a circle around Eve and clapped their hands in time to the beat of the drums. Allan held Eve momentarily while he undid her skirt letting it fall to the floor. A murmur of approval filed the room as Eve’s naked pussy came into view. Eve was still swaying in time to the beat as Allan removed her halter neck leaving her naked in front of the couples.

Everyone clapped, Eve, unaware of the attention, carried on swaying her hips, her large breasts swinging in time to the music.

The music abruptly stopped and the butler appeared in the doorway, “Buffet this way, ladies and gentlemen.”

A large table was laden with food. Eve had chicken with some croquettes. Allan brought her another drink. Eve had to go to the loo. On her way back into the room she bumped into a lady carrying a large plate of trifle topped with cream. The plate toppled over Eve smothering her breasts in cream. Three of the men rushed over and laid Eve down on a divan. They then proceeded to lick the cream from Eve’s breasts.

Eve’s eyes were closed, her nipples were now hard and she was moaning with pleasure. A hush fell on the crowd as the grotesque figure appeared. He made his way over to Eve’s naked body and pulled her legs apart sinking his long snake like tongue into Eve’s pussy. Eve was bucking her hips and groaning, “Oh fuck me, somebody fuck me,” she cried. The figure loosened his pants and an enormous ten inches of rock hard cock sprung from his wizened body. He mounted Eve and with one thrust, filled Eve’s pussy. Eve gasped at the suddenness but screamed with ecstasy as the creature drove his manhood faster and faster in and out of Eve’s pussy. With unearthly roar, the creature unloaded his seed into Eve’s pussy; he continued pumping his cock into Eve until he was fully spent. Cum poured out of Eve’s gaping pussy and trickled down her thighs.

The rest of the night was spent with Eve having every orifice filled with cum. Back at the hotel Eve showered and Allan shagged her again only minutes before I picked her up.

“What did you charge,” I asked Eve.

“Well, I said five hundred for an all nighter.” “It’s here in this envelope.” Eve opened the envelope and gasped. Oh no! I thought, it will be filled with paper cuttings. I was wrong it was filled with fifty pound notes, five thousand of them, along with a note from Allan which read. My master was extremely pleased with you and wishes your company at his next party.

Eve is already on the computer browsing for a new wardrobe for the next meeting with Allan.

A clear case of, money talks.

Published 
Written by Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments