Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Before Friends Shared Everything

"The message promised beer, cigarettes, and stimulating conversation - no strings attached."

49
34 Comments 34
25.2k Views 25.2k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Before Friends Shared Everything

The glow from my monitor was the only light in the room. I sat, eyes transfixed, and silently pondered the message open before me. My heart raced, spurred on by the promise of a new adventure.

Sure he seemed like a great guy, but at first glance they all do. Paula and I had found his stories first, reading them together and revelling in their raw honesty. Time and again, we always seemed to find ourselves going back for more.

It wasn't long before we started exchanging messages with him. We talked often, the three of us. I loved the ease of it, how effortlessly the conversations just flowed. We talked about anything and everything.

As it turns out, we all loved a good dare. I still remember that first night of dares, and how thrilling it was to be dared to strip naked in my yard and walk slowly to the back fence. My wife sat on the patio, snapping a few pics as proof that the dare had in fact been completed.

Weeks had passed since that night. We now talked with Chris on a daily basis, as long as circumstances permitted. We had become very close in that short time, sharing so many details of our personal lives - names, addresses, phone numbers, careers, family.

Despite this closeness we had found together, the message in front of me still shocked me a little. He wanted to meet us. He planned on staying at a campground near the small community where we lived. His message promised beer, cigarettes, and stimulating conversation - no strings attached.

I didn't know how Paula would react. She always seemed to be my guiding light, my voice of reason. I was elated to learn that she was as eager to meet with him as I was. After all, with no strings attached, why not meet in person and see if the sparks still fly?

Time seemed to fast forward. The days blurred and ran together as we raced toward that day where we would finally meet. Even still, I could hardly wait. Neither Paula or myself had ever been quite so intrigued by anyone, or so eager to share a lover.

We met him on a Sunday afternoon . As promised, we had brought supper; chicken, baked potatoes, and green beans. He didn't disappoint either, with both his fridge and cooler stocked with ice cold beer.

We drank and dined together and shared countless laughs. It was like meeting with an old friend after years apart. After supper, beer, and cigarettes; any doubts we might have had about one another had melted away. It was soon time to leave for home and put our children to bed.

There was no doubt. Paula and I wanted, maybe even needed, to see him again. My cock twitched with anticipation at the thought, and the wetness I found under her skirt silently confirmed her agreement.

Paula had a few days booked off from work, and I was easily convinced to phone in sick for work the next morning. As soon as the school bus pulled away, we were on our way back to the campground.

The asphalt turned to gravel under our wheels as we left the highway and started down the long lane way into the campground. Before long, the three of us again sat with beer in hand, all wondering what events the day would bring.

We had picked a great day. We spent the rest of the morning, and most of the afternoon, sitting in lawn chairs and admiring the beautiful summer day. We flirted constantly. Chris and I sat with our shorts unbuttoned, and Paula occasionally flashed her breasts, or a peek of her panties from under her skirt.

Before it was time to leave for home to collect our children from school, Paula disappeared into Chris's trailer. When she returned, she had removed her panties and pressed them into Chris's hand.

As we stood before him ready to leave, I freed Paula's tits from her top and gently massaged them while he watched. She invited Chris to join us at our house that night after the kids went to bed. He agreed, and we hastily said our goodbyes.

As we drove home to wait for the school bus, I slipped a finger inside my wife's pussy. She moaned and ground her slit against my hand. She was as wet and excited as I had ever seen her. My cock ached and strained inside my shorts, wanting the sun to go down and the evening to begin.

That evening was a whirlwind of activity. Paula and I busied ourselves with the usual household routines. Supper was made, dishes were cleaned, and homework was finished. Soon the children were tucked into their beds, and the moon was climbing high into the sky.

Chris's truck pulled into the driveway, and Paula and I greeted him at the door. The weather had taken a turn for the worse, the sky clouding over and a cold rain beginning to fall.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light and a peel of thunder, everything going very quiet and very dark. Chris helped me set up the generator and string out some electrical cords, powering up pumps in the basement.

The three of us found ourselves in the living room, sitting in near darkness with only a few candles lighting up the darkened room. The sexual tension was thick in the air. We all wondered what might happen next.

Chris and Paula sat on opposite ends of the couch, with me sitting across from them in a large armchair. I got up, excusing myself to go for a cigarette. As I passed by the pair on the couch, I again freed Paula's breasts from her top, and without a word I disappeared outside onto the patio.

When I returned from my smoke, Paula and Chris had slid closer together on the couch. His hands roamed over her breasts and she in turn stroked the bulge in his shorts. Even in the dim light, I could see his cock straining against the fabric.

They both commented that I should give up my chair and take a seat with them on the couch. I refused, stating that I should continue to keep an eye on them from my vantage point across the room. I was trying to appear calm and cool, but by now my own hardness was begging for attention.

I told Paula to take Chris's cock out so I could watch her stroke him. She was quick to oblige. Chris was also not wasting any time, hiking Paula's skirt up to expose her dripping wet pussy.

I began to slowly tug my own cock, watching as Chris first squeezed one hard nipple and then the other. I was mesmerized as I watched his other hand making its way up Paula's thigh, brushing his fingertips against her swollen lips. Her moan made me quiver with excitement, but I didn't leave my seat and join them on the couch until Chris's fingers gently spread her lips, slipping inside of her.

I nearly sprang from my chair, suddenly so excited and unable to wait and watch any longer.

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

At first I just knelt in front of them, massaging Paula's tits with both hands, my eyes drifting back and forth from his cock to her pussy.

I sat myself down beside my wife, who immediately grasped my shaft with her free hand. She was now working two cocks in the near darkness.

We continued on like this for quite some time. I worked both of Paula's tits while Chris had both hands inside her skirt. He probed two fingers into her pussy and pinched and rolled her clit with the fingers of his other hand. We all moaned now, almost in unison, and Paula's pussy made wet squelching noises in the dark.

I stood up, presenting my cock to Paula. I was so hard and horny that my cock twitched wildly. Even in the darkness it was obvious that it was slick and shiny, oozing precum. She took me in her mouth, her other hand still wrapped around Chris's manhood. My knees wanted to buckle as the intense sensation of her warm mouth washed over me.

Chris took a cue from me, standing in front of her now, his own hard cock even larger and more impressive than my own. What a sight to see! Paula struggled to swallow it all, gagging and slurping on his thickness. Like a good girl, she took turns sucking and jerking both of our cocks.

Suddenly, as I watched her blowing him, I felt the familiar heat rising in my belly as my orgasm approached. I groaned as my cum erupted, splashing over her cheek and neck and dripping down onto her large lovely breasts.

She didn't miss a beat, still slurping and sucking his cock. I didn't miss a beat either, dropping to my knees and licking my cum from her face and tits while she continued to suck.

Paula pulled his cock from her mouth and I took the opportunity to kiss her passionately. Her eyes roamed down to my prick, it's hardness unfazed by the intensity of my orgasm moments before.

She knew what she wanted. She had Chris sit down on the couch again, getting on all fours and presenting her impossibly wet pussy to me as she lowered her mouth onto his cock once again.

I knew I was supposed to slide into her and fuck her madly, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I dropped to my knees once again, this time between Chris's thighs, and watched my wife work his big cock with her eager mouth.

I tugged myself back to full hardness as I watched. I told her how sexy she looked, and I begged her to make his whole cock disappear into her mouth. She responded with muffled gags as she did her best to comply.

I couldn't resist. I grabbed his cock, pulling it free from her mouth. He was as hard as steel and slippery from Paula's saliva. I kissed her deeply and tugged Chris's prick, marvelling at the size of him.

I was now ready to fuck my wife. She continued to suck and lick our new friend as I positioned myself behind her. I buried my cock to the hilt in one smooth thrust with little effort, her moans becoming more frantic now as her excitement grew.

She was wet and very horny. She matched each of my thrusts by pushing back against me. She thrashed her head from side to side, moaning and bucking wildly.

Whenever his cock slipped from her lips, she moaned and gasped. I could see Chris arching his back, pushing his hips against her, finding a rhythm that worked with our own.

With a growl, Chris suddenly erupted. I slowed my pace to watch Paula struggle to swallow every drop, with just a little bit spilling over and dribbling down her chin. I kept my pace slow and steady, just watching as Paula sucked him until he was soft.

Her knees were red and sore by now from the friction of the cushions. Chris suggested that she lay down now, between his legs with her back pressed against his chest. He held her in his arms like that, hands roaming over her tits, while I climbed on top and pushed back into her.

I could tell she was getting close. I took short strokes now, keeping my cock buried inside of her. I was grinding my pelvis against her clit, feeling her excitement build. I felt her stiffen beneath me, her pussy suddenly becoming incredibly tight.

Her orgasm was nearly silent. She trembled and grabbed fistfuls of the couch cushions as I felt the rush of wetness around my cock. I rode it out, hardly moving, just enjoying the rhythmic pulsing of her pussy on my cock.

When I felt her orgasm subside, I pulled out and straddled her, guiding her hand to my cock. She was flushed and smiling, and Chris watched with a twinkle in his eye as she tugged me.

Both of their eyes were locked on my cock as Paula squeezed and stroked me. Once again I could feel my own orgasm building. I was trembling now, and I could feel sweat beading up on my forehead. I grunted as thick ropes of cum erupted from me again, this time splashing all over Paula's tummy and tits.

Chris was watching me intently, almost licking his lips. I could feel his gaze burning into me, and it only served to make my orgasm more powerful and intense.

I collapsed on top of Paula, on top of them, not caring that my cum made a sticky mess between us. I kissed her then, with reckless abandon, briefly lost in the moment. I wanted to kiss him too, but my courage failed me.

I was lightheaded now, flushed and panting. Suddenly I wasn't sure how we had gotten to this point, but very sure that we had started something together that felt so right. I wanted my wife, and the man who held her in his arms, all over again.

It was only a matter of hours now before I had to be at work. We untangled ourselves and straightened up the cushions, as the quiet hum of the refrigerator signalled the return of electricity to our home.

Dim light spilled in from the kitchen and street as we cleaned ourselves up a little. We were all smiles, quietly laughing and joking about the mess we had made. We went once more out to the patio to have another cigarette before Chris would pack up and leave, heading back to the campground.

As we sat and smoked, I marvelled at how comfortable we were together. Our night was at an end, but my mind longed for more. I had enjoyed it all, every nuance of it. Already I was thinking, and planning, wanting so very much more.

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments