Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bounds To Help My Friends

31
8 Comments 8
18.0k Views 18.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Having decided to leave my husband and needing to get away for a fewdays, my good friends Robert and Lucy have said that I can crash in their spare room. I arrive at their house still in shock, but thankful to have such good support. They have offered me their hospitality for a few weeks as they live out in the countryside and it gives me time away from the daily pressures of life to collect my thoughts and feelings and to work out what to do next.

As I get settled in my room Lucy brings up a cup of tea for me. She hugs me before she leaves, her arms are around my neck and our breasts are pressed together. My arms are around her waist and my head is on her shoulder. I shed some tears so she hugs me tighter and it is comforting.

After a few minutes, Lucy leaves to cook dinner and I unpack some of my clothes. I so enjoy the peace and quiet of the countryside and I can look out over the green fields and swaying trees. A big, open window lets in a gentle breeze and from my vantage point I can see Robert gardening. I stand and stare at his bare, sweaty chest, his strong arms and long tanned legs. I hear Lucy call to say dinner is almost ready so I pull myself away from the sexy sight, push the naughty thoughts aside and head downstairs.

Lucy has prepared a lovely meal for the three of us and the funny and interesting conversation, coupled with a few bottles of wine soon help me forget my worries. As I feel the wine taking effect I suggest that I had better go to bed, so I kiss them both on the cheek and hug them close and head to the bathroom. I want to take a shower before bed to refresh properly after my long journey, so I grab a towel on my way upstairs and strip off as soon as the bathroom door is locked. I turn on the shower and hold my hand under until the stream of water until it is warm. Stepping inside I start to soap my curvy body, my big boobs and my pussy which is still smooth, before I carry on washing down my legs and feet and then direct the water back up again to rinse it all off.

Once done, I step out the shower and wrap the lovely soft towel around me. I want to just lie on the bed and let myself dry, but walking out the bathroom, I stop suddenly as I hear a soft moan. Being curious, I stop at the top of the stairs and listen to the soft sighs. I can tell that they are female moans of pleasure and that Lucy is close to orgasm.

I sneak down a few stairs and stop halfway from where I can see into the front room. Now I can understand why Lucy is moaning as she is slowly bouncing on Robert’s cock. His head is thrown back and her eyes our closed and her big left tit is in his mouth. He's clearly sucking it hard and maybe even biting it. Her hands are caressing his head.

"Oh Master please may I cum please, please," I hear her beg while she’s looking at him.

"No my whore, not yet," Robert replies after he has let her tit drop from his mouth.

I can't believe what I'm hearing and I feel a little shocked, yet at the same time very aroused by it. Being a submissive myself the whole scene before me is making my pussy soaked. I know it is wet because I feel an instant need to push two of my fingers deep inside me, fingering myself like never before. My hips move to meet my fingers and force them in deeper. I can see Lucy is holding back her orgasm even though I can see in her face how difficult that is. I feel myself getting closer to my climax and then I can hear Robert’s moaning becoming louder.

I watch transfixed as she looks into her Masters eyes as he demands, "Get on the floor, you know the position, slut!"

Lucy kneels on the floor as she has been told and Robert kneels behind her. Her eyes are closed but they soon open wide when his hand spanks her firm, round ass. As each sweet sting is applied, her eyes focus on me sitting on the stairs, fingers fucking my pussy and pinching my nipples. My towel is over the stairs and not over me. I gasp and grabbing the towel, run up to my bedroom and shut the door. My heart is beating so fast but and I wonder how much Lucy saw, but I do know they are still fucking as I can hear their moans.

My head is still spinning so I decide that it’s probably best to get ready for bed and try and get some sleep. I slip on a silky red nightie and as I don’t want to make any noise, reluctantly I stop myself from playing with my soaked and needy pussy and pull the duvet up over me. Closing my eyes, I try my best to drift off although I cannot think of anything apart from the moans of pleasure and the sight of my best friends fucking.

The next thing I know is that I'm being woken up in a way unlike I have ever been before. There is a tongue licking my pussy slowly and lovingly, licking it softly from top to bottom and I feel my pussy is responding in wetness. I open my eyes slowly expecting to see Robert between my legs but am shocked when I see it is Lucy.

I try to sit up but find that my hands have been tied together and to the bed. Then I attempt to move my legs, but that fails too as they have been strapped to the bed also.

InnocentCuteMiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentCuteMiss

Lastly, I try to speak but my mouth is gagged. I look down at Lucy and while I know I should be scared I am so turned on and my pussy is soaking Lucy's face.

Lucy stops licking just before I'm about to cum and I'm unsure if she knew I was close or if it was just bad timing. I get my answer as she kneels between my legs and explains, "My master and I saw you watching us earlier and Master was disappointed that you didn't come and join in like a good whore would have done. So now you’re being punished. Do not cum until Master gives his permission or your punishment will be worse."

As she speaks, her fingers are rubbing my clit in little circles and she looks at her Master obediently.

Her naked Master walks over to me and I can see his big hard cock bouncing. My eyes follow as the head, covered in precum, rubs on my nipple. Lucy wastes no time in licking it off, causing me to moan some more although the gag, which feels akin to a wet cloth in my mouth, stifles my groan.

Robert moves himself up so as to be near my head and then slowly pulls the cloth out of my mouth. As it comes into view, I start to see what it is. It's a pair of flimsy white panties, panties which aren't mine.

Lucy is smiling as she speaks, "Mmm Master, I think she loved being gagged with my panties as her pussy is so wet. I think she wants to cum master!" and she keeps rubbing my clit then fucking me with two fingers and then switching back to my clit.

Once Lucy’s panties are out my mouth Robert’s big hard cock replaces them. He pushes the head of his cock into my mouth, instructing me to lick and suck it. Then he begins sliding it in and out, pushing it deeper each time. My eyes are closed as I keep taking more and more cock down my throat, feeling it going deeper and deeper down my whilst making my pussy wetter and wetter. I feel my orgasm approaching but hope I can push it down again as ordered.

Robert stars to fuck my face at a steady pace and I feel Lucy moving but for now, I am unable to see properly. However I soon feel her placing a leg over my thigh and then she is on her side with her other leg under me. I really have no idea what's she's doing until I feel her wet, shaven pussy on mine. Robert is obviously enjoying the vibrations my moans cause over his cock and then I feel the exquisite pleasure of his sub-wife's pussy rubbing on my mound and my labia, gripping my leg tightly as she moves her hips, rubbing against me.

I can feel our juices mixing and hear her moans get louder. Robert is watching the girl-on-girl action, the excitement causing him to fuck my face harder.

I look into his eyes pleading with him to let me cum and he can see my need. He looks at his sub-wife and she too is so close to orgasm as she grinds her hips faster and faster.

Robert looks at me, stops fucking my face and then asks, "Are you going to be a good little sub for me too and by my whore? Are you going to do all I say as your Master?"

He pulls his cock out my mouth just enough to let me answer. "Yes Master I will!"

Without saying another word, he shoves his cock back deep down my throat and fucks my mouth more and more. Breathing harder as he gets close he demands, "Cum my two sexy sluts, cum over each other's cunts!"

Once given his permission, Lucy grinds harder to make us cum. Her work quickly pays off as I start to moan over my new Masters cock and she too screams in pleasure. My pussy squirts over Lucy as she squirts over mine and at the same time, my new Master fills my throat with his hot, creamy cum. I have no choice but to swallow it all.

Exhausted, we all stay still, breathing hard and calming down in the afterglow. Robert rubs my head and instructs, "Do your job slut", which I know means I have to lick his cock clean, every inch of it. I do so with pleasure.

What I don't expect is his next demand, "Now lick my whore clean," he barks. Hearing this Lucy moves to push her pussy into my face. Her legs are against my arms trapping them and making sure my mouth is covered with her pussy. She holds my head there, making sure I lick every part of her.

Above me, Robert and Lucy are kissing passionately. They stop momentarily for Robert to command Lucy to cum all over my face, something which encourages me to work even harder on her, flicking her clit with my tongue then licking around her pussyhole. Lucy starts to fuck my tongue and lets out a moan so loud that I’m glad that we don't have neighbours. I start to taste her cum and then lock my mouth on her cunt so I can suck all of her juices down. Gently and softly, I lick her clean as she calms down from her orgasm.

Robert picks Lucy up in his arms, his sleepy yet satisfied sub-wife. As they walk out of the room I lay there so happy but wondering if they will untie me. Robert stops and turns around towards me saying, "You stay there my pretty new sub. I will be back soon to use you some more!"

Published 
Written by Innocentgirl29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments