Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Change of Luck Part 1

"When things keep going wrong, I count on kharma to change my luck."

11
5 Comments 5
8.7k Views 8.7k
5.0k words 5.0k words
I had been having a bad couple of days. If I were a superstitious guy, I would have considered looking for a witch doctor to have a curse removed. It started early the first morning. I had arranged for an early morning pick-up to get to the airport. The limo didn't show, and calls to the company were going straight to voice mail. I woke my wife up and asked her to drive me. She grumbled because she hates the traffic around the airport, but we managed to get me there on time.

If I were a betting man, I would place odds that the air crew had tried to use the same limo company. The flight was delayed by nearly an hour as we waited for a crew to arrive. The flight from Chicago to Denver was very peaceful until we touched down. Something mechanical failed in the brakes, causing one set of tires to lock up.

In more than twenty years of fairly regular travel, I had never had to do an emergency evacuation. It was terrifying and exciting at the same time. They managed to get everyone out of the airplane with only a few minor injuries. Any chances of catching my connecting flight were washed away by the crews that kept the burning tires from destroying the rest of the plane.

Several hours later, they brought us the items that we had left behind in the aircraft, and I was able to recover my laptop and camera. The cases smelled a bit of smoke, but thankfully, they were undamaged. I had to wait in another line to verify my checked luggage, and the finally I was able to stand in a line to get tickets to continue to Spokane.

The day wasn't all bad. My travel agent in Chicago had heard there was a problem and she managed to put me on a flight long before the airline was able to assist me. When I got to the ticket agent, she was happy to simply hand me my new tickets, and then move on to the next passenger.

It was getting pretty late by the time I had made it to Spokane and collected my bags and a rental car. It was more than an hour drive out to the job site. I had to drive past the job site to get to the hotel. It wasn't quite quitting time, so I stopped in to say hello. I also checked out the equipment that I was supposed to be updating.

With a little bit of automation magic, I was to upgrade the machine with parts and programming and increase its output by fifteen percent. I offered to stay late and do the work, but the manager wanted me to work with a specific guy on first shift, so I arranged to be in early the next morning.

I grabbed cheap fast food and checked in to the hotel. I jumped online to let my wife know I was safely arrived. She wasn't online, so I just left a message. After that, I pretty much just ate, cleaned up, and went to bed. I slept soundly until around 3am when the fire alarm started shrieking. Any chances of being well rested went up in the smoke of the grease fire that burned in the restaurant portion of the hotel.

Smoke had poured into the lobby, so all of the staff were standing in the parking lot with us guests. Eventually, a fire marshal came and talked to the desk clerk. He outlined a plan that some time after ten o’clock, they would escort small groups back into the structure to recover luggage and personal effects. The hotel was effectively closed.

I guess you can tell a lot about me from my priorities. I had grabbed my laptop, camera, cell phone and car keys. I did not grab my glasses, any clothes other than what I quickly threw on, or my razor and toothbrush. When it became apparent that nothing was going to happen for a long time, I gave my name and cell number to the desk clerk, and asked him to call me with whatever arrangements they came up with. I told him I was hoping to stay local, but if I had to drive back to Spokane, I would. With that arranged, I drove over to the job site.

In spite of my tiredness, the update went very smoothly. We would have been ready to start testing by 8:00am, except a new fork truck driver accidentally hit the control cabinet for the next piece of equipment in the line. In a shower of sparks, a bundle of wires were sheared off, and the cabinet tipped to the ground.

The plant manager was speechless. He estimated at least three days to repair the damage. He understood that I was in no way responsible for assisting, but he did imply that it was necessary for me to extend my stay until the line could be tested with the changes I had made. Even if I undid all of those changes, I would have to stay to re-test the equipment.

I was ready to invoke the witch doctor, but I decided that enough was enough, and it was time to change my luck. I decided to do what I could to help, regardless of how long I was staying. I quickly surveyed the damage and took charge of the repairs.

The equipment had been made by the company I work for. All of the schematics were available, and the only damage appeared to be the wiring. I commandeered an electrician, and we set to work. I was able to stay one step ahead of him as I charted hookups and arranged materials. The day flew by, but by 3:00pm, we were powering up the equipment. We quickly isolated a couple of damaged parts, and by 3:30pm the equipment was running. By 4:00pm we had the line running.

Please allow me to backtrack just a little bit. We worked hard to get the equipment up and running, but we did stop for a quick lunch. I would have eaten just about anything while continuing to work, but a very pretty office woman came and fetched us and made us sit down to eat in the cafeteria.

She looked to be about forty years old, around 5'7", with a shapely body that her clothes concealed. She had aged well, and the twinkle in her eye made her seem younger. She sat with us and she expressed her interest in our project and she emphasized her appreciation that I wanted to work so hard to fix something that wasn't entirely my problem.

She also showed up out at the line about the same time the plant manager and the company president did. They were all amazed that the line was running, and they were very pleased with the increased output of the machine I had updated. It was hard not to notice an interesting gleam in her eyes as she talked to me. I also noticed the number of times she found a reason to touch my arm as we talked.

As we wrapped up for the day, she asked me to come to the owner's office. I was not sure what to expect. I hoping to conclude any meetings as quickly as possible so I could call the hotel clerk and find out what had been arranged.

When we got to the office, she formally introduced herself. Her name was Sarah, and she was not just some woman from the office. She was the company Financial Officer and also the president's wife. She asked me if I would accept an invitation to stay at their house. The hotel clerk is her nephew, and when he couldn't reach my cell, he thought to call her.

The bad news was that the fire had destroyed everything in my room. The good news was that the hotel was prepared to pay to replace anything I wanted. The bad news was that there were no hotel rooms available in town. The good news was that I could stay at their house, and the hotel would pay them to board me. She explained that they have a guest room with its own bathroom, and they would be delighted to have me stay. I was too tired to argue, and so I accepted.

Her husband, Roger, showed up about then, and so Sarah explained the situation to him. He also said that they were delighted to have me stay. Sarah asked him to pick up some dinner while she and I went shopping for clothes. She quickly kissed him goodbye, and he teased her to not get in trouble.

She possessively took my arm, and she led me out to my car. We chatted about work and marriage and kids as she directed me to drive to the mall. She never passed an opportunity to emphasize any point by touching my arm or my leg as I drove.

She took my arm again as we walked into the mall. She tried to lead me into an expensive menswear shop. I resisted, and suggested that one of the department stores would be better. She gave me a calculating look.

"Look, John, the hotel is paying, so you should get the best. Let's dress you up nice."

"No," I said. "I don't need fancy clothes. I need clothes that I can live and work in. Dockers pants and polo shirts will be fine."

She stepped up close with her face right up to mine and her hands on my chest. I think she said something like, "I am buying you nice clothes, because I want you to look good." I didn't really hear her. Her eyes were baby blue, her hands were very warm, and her perfume was heavenly. I was thinking that I should do whatever she wanted, because then I could kiss her.

I was shocked that my mind came up with that conclusion, so I insisted, "Sarah, no. Dockers and polos. Work clothes."

Her eyes registered a bit of shock, and then I think she almost kissed me. But the corners of her mouth quirked into a smile, and she said, "Okay, let’s go."

She smiled broadly as she slipped her arm around my waist and she pulled my arm around her shoulders. She leaned into me as we walked though the mall to the first department store. It felt good to hold her that way, even though I probably shouldn't have allowed it.

She scowled a bit as I selected several pairs of pants and some shirts. But then she smiled.

"Are you sure those pants will fit right?" she asked.

"They should, because they are the same as what I lost. I will go try them on to be sure."

"Good idea," she said, with what I would almost have thought was a naughty smile.

I found a dressing room and put the first pair on. The door popped open and Sarah stuck her head in.

"Let me see," she said. I turned a bit and she said, "I guess for basic pants, they are okay. You should get some fancy ones."

I laughed, "You want me to wear hot duds for the guys at work?"

"No, I want you to look hot for the women at work," she said with a seductive look. She suddenly thrust a pair of pants in, and added, "Here, try these on."

I took the pants and held them up. "They won't fit me. The size is right, but straight cut pants like these don't fit me in the butt and crotch."

"Show me," she said with a smile.

"Fine," I said with an exasperated sigh. I waved her out so the door would close. She shook her head with what was definitely a naughty smile. I laughed and shook my head, but went ahead and removed the first pair of pants.

"Oh, I like a man who wears boxers," she purred. I shook my head again, and pulled the next pair on. As I had predicted, they were too tight in the crotch and butt. I am sure they would have been just fine, as long as I didn't plan on walking, sitting or bending while wearing them.

Her face turned very serious as she stepped into the room and reached to caress my crotch and butt. She ran her hands over both, then looked up to me.

"Those look really nice, but I bet you can't move in them." Her hands ran up under my shirt. "Are you going to try on shirts, too," she asked.

Her eyes were so full and soft and close. Her lips were equally full and soft and close. Her hands were soft and very warm where they rested on my ribs. I wondered how much trouble we would have gotten into if I ran my hands up her shirt and kissed her. I struggled to clear my head of naughty thoughts.

"Sarah, regular shirts fit me just fine. We don't need to get in trouble here. Please, let’s get these things and go."

She looked me up and down, and then smiled. "Your wife is a lucky woman, that you are so devoted to her."

She retreated from the room and I changed back into my clothes. I couldn't tell her that it was not devotion to my wife, but fear of getting busted that had made me ask her to stop. My wife had not entered my thoughts until Sarah had mentioned her. Thinking of my wife, I realized that she would have teased me for not taking full advantage of everything Sarah appeared to be offering.

We finished up shopping quickly after that. Sarah reminded me to grab underwear and socks at the department store. I also picked out a new suitcase. We stopped at a sporting goods place to get new workout shoes and clothes. New glasses were going to have to wait until I got home. I only use them for driving at night, so it would be work out fine.

Everywhere that we walked, Sarah was tucked up against my side, and it felt good. When we left the mall, we stopped at local pharmacy shop where I bought a new razor, and other toiletries. Sarah then directed me and we drove out to their house.

Sarah and Roger owned ten acres of mountain side with a large house, some smaller out buildings, and a small private lake. The property was well kept, and the view from the drive was amazing. The interior of the house was designed with open spaces and rooms that flowed easily from one to the next. Sarah pointed out the general areas from the entryway, but then led me upstairs.

She pointed to their bedroom, but then led me into the guest bedroom. The room was probably smaller than my hotel room, but with a larger bath room that had both a walk in shower and a massaging spa tub.

CharmingVixen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CharmingVixen

The view out the window was beyond astounding. An open mountain valley stretched down out of view, and the next couple of mountains were perfectly framed.

Sarah wrinkled her nose and said, "You need to go take a shower. You smell like work, and we don't want that. There is a robe hanging in there that you can wear. I will make sure all of your clothes are washed and ready for tomorrow."

A shower sounded like a good idea. Sarah did not seem to be in a hurry to leave, so I stripped down to my boxers, and headed into the bathroom.

"Hey," she called. "Leave the shorts here. They need to be washed with everything else."

Being naked in front of her sounded like a good idea. Being naked and clean in front of her sounded like a better idea, so I gave her a smile, and shook my head as I continued into the bathroom. I didn’t remove the boxers until I had mostly closed the door. She didn't follow, or issue any more commands, so I turned on the water. As soon as it was warm enough, I stepped in started to rinse the day away.

I was startled when Sarah tapped on the glass shower door. "You need to use this body wash," she ordered. "It will smell better than the bar soap." Her eyes were drinking in every inch of my skin as she stood there. She was undoubtedly right.

"The bar soap is fine," I insisted.

She held up the bottle, and made a pouty face. She smiled broadly as I opened the door.

"I will use the stinky soap, on one condition," I said.

"No," she replied, "You will use it because I told you to. No conditions."

"One condition," I insisted firmly. "I will only use it," I started to say. I reached out and grabbed the front of her skirt and pulled her forward. "If you use it to wash me," I finished. She squealed in indignation as the water hit her clothes. She barely resisted as I pulled her through and turned her back to the shower wall.

"My clothes!" she cried.

"You're right." I agreed. "They have to go." She looked at me in shock, but then the naughty smile made her eyes light up.

"If you insist," she purred as she reached for the buttons on her blouse.

She was wearing a plain but elegant white blouse. The water had turned most of it translucent, and her light blue bra was clearly visible. She removed the blouse to reveal her remarkably toned body. Her skirt was next. I could not help but admire her shapely back side as she bent to remove the skirt. She was wearing a thong that matched her bra. She looked positively edible. She noticed my growing cock and she licked her lips.

"You like?" she asked as she struck a sexy pose.

"Don't stop," I commanded. Her eyes flared, but she reached back to undo her bra.

I have always been hopelessly enthralled with breasts. Size does not matter as much to me as shape and fit. Her D cups looked larger than I would have expected on her toned frame, yet they sagged a bit, so I would be willing to bet they were real. Her large nipples were slightly turned up, and I couldn't wait to taste and tease them. I barely noticed as she unclipped the sides of her thong and slipped it off as well.

With soap and scrubby in hand, she stepped forward and asked, "Where do I start?"

"Here," I said as I pulled her naked body next to mine and kissed her. What started as a tentative exploration quickly escalated into a passionate duel as we learned to appreciate each other's kissing style. The water that cascaded down over us only heightened our awareness of the each other’s bodies. I particularly enjoyed the fullness of her breasts between us, and the firmness of her ass cheeks in my hands.

When we broke free, she stared into my eyes as we caught our breath. She pushed away.

"Let me finish the first command before you make more," she said.

I tried to think back to remember issuing any commands. She poured some soap on the scrubby, and quickly lathered up my shoulders. It was oddly erotic and extremely pleasant to allow her to wash my body. I was enjoying it thoroughly, and yet I was still able to watch her.

I loved the intensity of her eyes as they followed her hands across my skin. She did not miss a spot. I thought she would spend more time on my hard cock. She treated it with the same intensity that she did the rest of me, but she did not do anything more there.

The most erotic part came at the end. She had me sit on the floor, and then she sat on my lap. My cock was trapped between us, as were her breasts. She managed to ignore all of that, and she concentrated on washing my face. The intensity of her concentration on my face was intoxicating, and I longed to spend hours holding her and letting her look at me that way.

Eventually, she had me lean back to rinse the soap from my face. My hips lifted as I leaned back far enough to the soap from my chest. When I sat up again, I saw that her attention was fully on the head of my cock as it pressed into her belly.

"We need to finish soon," she said as she stood. She blushed as I raised one eyebrow at the double entendre. My eyes were caught by an arrow, and suddenly my full attention was on her pussy. She had shaved most of her pubic hair away, leaving a triangle of short trimmed hairs pointing to the top of her slit.

She gasped as I pulled her forward and pressed my eager mouth to her folds. I drove my tongue into her, tasting the tangy sweetness. I stroked my tongue from bottom to top, and she cried out. She pushed my head away, and staggered back a step. I jumped to my feet and steadied her.

"Did you not want to let me take that?" I asked.

Her pleading eyes met mine. "No, take anything, everything. It was too much, and I was so afraid I was going to fall."

I kissed her and then turned the water off. "Next time, we will have a shower chair, and we will see how much we can do before the hot water runs out."

"Yes," she agreed.

I guided her out of the shower, and handed her a big fluffy towel. She started to dry herself, but without a word, I caught her eye and commanded that she dry me. With that naughty smile, she agreed, and she turned her attention to me. I grabbed another towel and worked to get her dried off as well.

It was an interesting dance that we wove as searched out wetness and dried each other. Like the rest of her, her breasts were firm and real. She seemed to enjoy the extra time I spent drying them. We were nearly dry, and I was going to ask her if we had time to visit the bed when she dropped her towel to the floor at my feet.

"Let's see how long you can stay standing," she challenged as she dropped to her knees and reached for my cock.

My knees nearly buckled as she gave my balls a squeeze and she pulled my entire length into her mouth. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes as her throat convulsed around the head and her tongue stroked the shaft. She sucked in hard and slowly pulled my length from her mouth. As it popped free, she took a deep breath.

She turned her intense concentration to my cock. She explored it with her finger tips and her lips and her eyes. She continued to squeeze my balls and massage the base of my cock. She looked up to make sure I was watching as she sucked my in to the back of her throat and held me there. Somehow she managed to light up with that naughty smile as she felt my cock twitching as I fought hard to keep from cumming so soon. She sucked in hard, and pulled back until I popped out.

"Tell me what a dirty little cocksucker I am," she purred. "Tell me I'm your slut. Tell me all the dirty things you want to make me do. Tell me, and I will do them. I am your dirty little slutting cocksucker."

"Are you now?" I asked. "I'm not so sure that is what you are."

"Try me! Feed me your cock. Tie me to the bed and fuck my ass. Make me stay all night while you use me any way you want."

"What if you are just a tease. You took your pussy away when I was ready to devour it. You took your mouth away when I was ready to fill it. If you are really my slut, then I should teach you a lesson about teasing."

"I am your slut. Fuck my mouth and fill me! Do anything to me!"

"I will teach you about teasing. Sit up on this cabinet." The towel cabinet was a sturdy looking piece of furniture, and it was the right height. "Put your legs over my shoulders. Do not, I repeat, do not cum until I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir! I bet I hold out longer than you were going to!"

She squealed when I buried my tongue into her folds. Based on the heat and wetness, she was very aroused. I could have made her cum in moments. I chose to slowly tease her outer lips by sucking them and gently biting her. She tried to squirm away, but my arms held her in place.

I used my tongue to tease a circle around her clit. I was not touching it, but my tongue was pulling the folds around, and the indirect pressure was driving her mad. I wiggled my tongue up inside of her, and then just held it there. My hot breath was blasting out over her pussy and her clit was peaking out and demanding more. I teased a finger up onto her anus, wiggled my tongue inside her, and pressed my nose onto her clit and she exploded.

She cried out in her pleasure and she grabbed my head and crushed me. I thrust two fingers inside of her pussy, and drove my tongue up to assault her clit. Her clenching inner muscles gave way to my thrusting fingers, then clamped down tight with a gush of wetness. Her heels were kicking my back to spur on her orgasm. I looked up to see were her attention was focused, but her eyes were tightly shut. I continued to thrust and lick, riding her orgasm, until she finally collapsed in completion.

Her eyes opened, and she immediately looked to find mine.

"Oh, sir, I am sorry. I couldn't stop it. You should punish your little slut."

"Yes, maybe I should," I said as I stood up. I slid up her body, so her legs fell around my hips, and her arms folded around my neck. I scooped under her butt and lifted her as I stood up. She shrieked again, and clung to me with her arms and legs.

"Please, sir, put me down! I don't want to fall!" she cried out.

"Trust me," I commanded, and I felt her nod. Her hold did not relax in the least.

I carried her out to the bedroom, and carefully knelt on the edge of the bed. I eased forward until her butt was down, and then rolled forward onto her. She relaxed onto the bed, and I pressed onto her. My cock was trapped between us, pressing into her folds. I pulled back and the head fell down into alignment. I pressed into her, and we both cried out our pleasure. I started to rock my hips against her.

"Do you want to know what I think?" I asked.

"I can't think," she answered. "What?"

"I think you are wrong." The rocking motion became shallow thrusting.

The intense concentration filled her eyes and she tried to see into my eyes to figure out what I was saying.

"You're not going to punish me?"

"I can't. I will never be able to." The shallow thrusting became longer strokes.

"But I disobeyed. You told me not to cum, and I came so fast."

"Yes, that much I agree with." The longer strokes picked up speed.

"Then you must agree that you have to punish your dirty slut."

"No, you are wrong." I was distracted from her eyes by the motion of her breasts. They were rocking in counterpoint to our thrusting, and her nipples had hardened as they teased against my chest.

"I am yours to punish."

"Perhaps, but I cannot." Her heels had found a way to spur my ass, and I could feel her insides beginning to tremble. My eyes returned to hers, and I could see that she was fighting with all she had to keep the orgasm at bay.

"I am your dirty slut!" she managed to cry out.

"No." My balls pulled up tight, and my cock started swelling even more inside her. She felt that, and she could barely speak as she struggled against her pleasure.

"No?" she questioned in a trembling voice.

"No," I repeated. I struggled to finish my thought before I lost it to the orgasm. "You are my angel. My fallen angel. You came down here in the dirt with me to lift me and bless me. The only dirt on you has brushed off of me, and I could never punish you."

Her orgasm took her at 'fallen angel', though she kept her eyes on mine and drank in all of my confession. My orgasm blasted away the last of my words, and I don't know if I said them aloud or not. Our bodies continued to thrust together until we were both too satiated to move. Rather than collapse on top of her, I rolled us and I fell to the bed beside her. She rolled with me and kissed me and then settled her head on my shoulder.

The short night and two long days finally caught me, and I drifted off to sleep. She murmured something in my ear, and then she slipped away. I almost woke up later when she pulled a blanket over us and she cuddled into my arms again. Much later, I woke to the sound of my stomach growling.

Published 
Written by bad_mann_ers
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments