Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie’s Year Ch. 01

"For my birthday, I want what I gave him last year"

35
9 Comments 9
12.8k Views 12.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words
 I sat back on my feet and licked my upper lip, swiping a generous dollop of Kurt's cum from beneath my nose. I took it into my mouth and smiled as I swallowed. Truth be told, I think I had come to enjoy this almost as much as he had. I looked up, saw the expression on his face. Well, okay, maybe not as much. He still got that same awestruck expression to see me lick his cum-facial into my mouth. Not that it was all on my face, of course. He liked it with my mouth open, tongue out and flat, after telling him how much I wanted his hot cum on my face, yeah, shoot your hot load... You get the picture. It was one of his fantasies, and over the year I had done it enough times to first become accustomed, and then to get good at it, and, like I said, actually enjoy it. It took some getting used to at first, getting past the impression of self-degrading submission and sluttiness. But let’s face it; it's pretty hot, particularly because of those characteristics.

And I liked the taste.

Completing the act, I swiped the drips and drools from my face with my fingers and sucked them clean, making yummy sounds, and not just for his benefit. I thought back to the first time we'd tried it, how we'd laughed over my inept cowering and flinching as he blasted my face, the squeamish feeling of his cum in my mouth. It was kind of gross, but good fun, sharing his fantasy, and trying to get it right.

"You'll need more practice at that, Connie," he'd said.

"Well," I'd answered, "you have a year, don't waste it."

That had been the deal. A year ago we'd celebrated both our ten-year anniversary and his fortieth birthday. There were six years between us, me twenty-four and he thirty when we'd married. And he was feeling a little mid-life-ish as his birthday had approached, so when I asked him what he wanted, a party or a vacation, or what, he'd surprised me.

He’d wanted a year of sexual fantasy fulfillment.

I had balked initially, but over time he wore me down, teasing and exciting me with stories of what we might get up to, how much fun it would be, how much he loved me, blah, blah, blah. It was really almost a foregone conclusion from the beginning, and the talk was more a formality. I just wanted him to convince me, I guess. I loved him and I'd have done anything for him. And since I had asked six months before his birthday, he'd had plenty of time to sweet-talk me.

So, beginning with his fortieth birthday, we had begun the fulfillment of his long held sexual fantasies, starting with my first facial. But what a year it had been! We had explored a LOT of new territory together and I had broadened my horizons. It had been eye-opening and exciting and delicious and dirty and nasty and dangerous. And I had enjoyed just about every minute of it.

I recalled all of this as I finished getting what cum was still on my face into my mouth and swallowing it, before reaching for the towel and wiping off the remaining streaks. The best part about doing this for him was that his dick stayed hard as he watched me, so I opened my mouth wide and sucked his cock back to full strength. When he was completely hard again, I pulled off and climbed up on the bed.

"Come on, Kurt, gimme that cock where it belongs," I urged, pulling him down on top of me and kissing him, cum residue still in my mouth. Another one of his, kissing him after I sucked him off. I still wasn't exactly sure what he got out of it, but I liked it! His tongue poked into my mouth like he was digging for gold and my pussy got wetter, feeling his excitement as he dry humped me. His hands were at my face, my breasts, my ass, under my thighs, everywhere. Mine were doing the same to him. He pulled his mouth from mine, went to my neck, still pressing his cock against me, teasing.

"Where?" he asked. "Where does my cock belong?"

Another one, the dirty talk. I'd struggled with it at first, but I'd gotten pretty good at this too and had grown to like its effect on him. And on me.

"Inside me," I hissed hotly, feeling the passion for the words. "In my fucking cunt, my hot fucking horny cunt!"

He groaned and lined up his head, and I spread my legs wider, urging him inside. My wetness coated his spongy bulb, across my opening, brushing against my clit. I squealed a little.

"Yeah, Connie, you want that cock," he sneered. So tough and manly. But I kept up with him.

"Oh, yeah, baby, shove that hard cock up my slut cunt, fuck me good with that meat stick!" I'd watched and read a lot of online porn to expand my vocabulary. "Gimme a good, hard cock fuck!"

He plowed fully inside me and I groaned with the satisfaction of first fullness, that wonderful, ‘suddenly filled’ feeling you get when you’re really wet, inside and out and he goes all the way in one unimpeded stroke. No matter how good the fuck, nothing matches that, and I wallowed in the sensation.

I wrapped my legs around his back, digging my heels against his ass, pulling him into me and pushing back up into him as he thrust inside, long full strokes, letting me feel him going all the way into the back, bumping my deep end. He grunted and groaned, and I matched him stroke for stroke, grunt for grunt. Lovemaking had always been good between us, but I’d developed a real appreciation for solid, animal fucking. And this was one of them.

He was going to last a while, having just shot his first load onto my face, so I let myself go, to enjoy the fuck, letting my first climax build and grow with his steady thrusts. I figured we were in for another few positions that we’d experimented with over the year, and I wanted my orgasm first. He knew that I'd do whatever he wanted once I got one in me, just like he'd last longer after his first. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings in my pussy and my clit, shutting out the world and allowing the drama to build. I was mouth breathing, panting, humping up to increase the stimulation to my clit, making the crest climb and peak.

"Fucking slut," he hissed from above me.

And I came, exploding at his invective, knowing it was at least partially true now, after all the dirty things we'd done and how much I'd enjoyed it all. The wave broke over me and the planet exploded, shaking my body. My legs fell from his back and my neck strained, eyes open and wide, and I howled at him, screaming my climax to the world as he slowed and fucked me through it, extending the peak, stretching my release until I gasped for breath. It finally started to recede, but my clit had that hair-trigger feeling, and I knew another one was lurking in the shadows. Multi-orgasmic. Weep with jealousy, men.

As I regained my senses, eyes closed and breathing deeply, I felt the familiar hands directing and moving me. His cock slipped out and I rolled over and got onto my knees. He did me doggie, slamming right back in. I felt him going deeper, at a different angle, but unlike fucking face to face I can't cum in doggie position. I like the surrender of being on all fours, bent over like that, the idea of being taken, but unless I rub my clit, it makes the next one hang there, just out of reach.

A few minutes of that and he reached around me, grabbed my tits in both hands and pulled me up, both of us on our knees, his cock still inside me. He leaned back, pulling me with him. We worked into reverse cowgirl, a much better position for me. I can see his balls, feel them on my clit. I can sit straight up and use both hands on myself, or lean over on one arm and rub my clit with the other. I knew which one he wanted, and why.

I leaned forward, extending an arm to hold me up and turned my head back as my other hand danced at my pussy, diddling my button, luring my second from behind the curtain. He was looking at my spread cheeks, my tight hairless crinkle staring back at him.

"Do it!" I told him, as much for me as him. "I'm rubbing my clit, baby, shove your finger in my ass!"

I heard him groan, my ass bouncing up and down slowly, and felt his finger touch my pussy, getting it wet, then moving up to my back door.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fucking your cock with my hot cunt," I gasped, "I want to cum with your finger up my fucking ass!" I really meant it, too. I wanted it. Badly.

I rubbed my clit harder, edging myself, holding it at the precipice, and then his finger slipped into my ass, his cock all the way up my cunt, and I exploded again, screaming out, "Fuck me, fuck my cunt, fuck my ass!" and whatever else, I don't know. It wasn't intentional anymore. It came naturally to me now, it just came out.

Another push. More doggie. Then on my side, scissored. I like that one a lot, good clit contact. I humped his thigh as he fucked me, and came again. Then he pulled out, rolled on top of me and began fucking me missionary again. I love it. Seeing the sweat on his face, my hands on his chest, feeling his thrusts, his whole body taking part.

Adele_sugarse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Adele_sugarse

I waited for the telltale sensations of his chest and shoulders tensing, my hands stroking across his pecs, anticipating it. But he fooled me, and got his hands under my thighs, pulled my feet up over his shoulders, then pushed my knees up to my ears, doubling me up like a submissive sack of pussy hole to be fucked. I swooned.

"Yeah, fuck me, fucking pound my cunt!"

And he did, smashing himself into me with fury. He adjusted his angle, moving up, and then instead of entering me from level with my opening, was fucking himself down into me. He adjusted again, pulled my hips up. This was new. I went with it, tightened my stomach, lifted my ass, pointing my pussy straight up at him. He moved up more, got one foot underneath him, still on one knee, still fucking. He pulled me up more, lifting himself, too, until I had to put my hands under my lower back, my legs curled up over my head, spread and lewd, my chin in my breasts. He squatted over me, and drove his cock straight down.

"Oh, fuck yeah! That's fucking hot," he hissed, looking down at me over my cunt, as it took his cock. "I’ve wanted to try this one for a while."

It was a little uncomfortable, admittedly, and took some physical effort to maintain, but it was new, and fun, and frankly, so degrading it was hot! Doubled back on myself with my cunt up in the air, looking up at him over my clit as he lowered his cock down into me. With my hips angled I could see my cunt taking his cock, and I felt used and desired and slutty and sexy and wonderful. His cock was slick and hitting me at angles he'd never hit before, my g-spot, the back wall of my cunt. Wild, I swear. What an imagination!

"Look at that," I told him, holding his eyes, "that's so hot, seeing your cock going into me,"

"Another fantasy," he gasped, the exertion of dropping himself down taking a toll on his legs, despite diligent exercise.

"Better get them all in," I grunted back, "your year is almost up."

His eyes widened and I saw the chest muscles tighten, his neck corded, gritting his teeth, looking at me with fire in his eyes. He drove his cock down harder, shoving my body down onto my neck and shoulders. I strained, and goaded him.

"Come on, Kurt, fuck me! Fuck me good! Fill my cunt with cum!" His eyes widened and his mouth opened. "Yeah, I want my pussy filled with cum! So hot, so fucking wet, fuck! Fuck me! Fill my cunt!"

He gasped and yipped and I felt it, the stiffened throbbing as his shaft swelled and pulsed and spurted, his teeth-clenched grunts matching the jerks in his pelvis. My pussy turned soupy and slick and twitched around his cock. Like the first penetration, there is nothing that can duplicate the feeling of your pussy being filled, the sudden rush of wet heat, the pulsing member... m-mmm.

I still held my hips up and he held my legs, cock still inside me. With my orgasms past me my attention was beginning to turn to how uncomfortable I was, curled up over myself, and how much effort it took to maintain the position. I looked at him for a hint, and he placed his palms under my ass cheeks.

"Ah, another fantasy," he grinned down, "half done."

Half? What was he up to? At nearly forty-one I was pretty sure he didn't have a third in him. But my thoughts were interrupted by his extraction. His cock slipped from me, slicked and glistening, looking oh-so-sexy and nasty, still filled but softening, a beautiful used organ of delight.

And he pushed on my ass. I felt my hips move forward, my torso rise further from the bed, my weight supported by his hands. My head and shoulders pressed down into the mattress as I watched him lift my lower body over me until my pussy was directly over my face. My knees hung down, legs parted, my feet almost touching the bed past my head. He looked down at me, his face above mine with my swollen pussy between us, his eyes switching from my face to my pussy. He angled my hips a little, and I felt like putty in his hands, until my pussy was angled down a little.

And his cum began leaking out.

We had done some creampie play over the past year, and I was used to the leaking feeling, but usually it was down my ass crack or my thighs. Now I understood this variation as I watched the first fat runny glob pulse out from between my labia and spill over my still-bulging clit hood. It paused, and hung, and then filled and elongated, and finally fell onto my face. I opened my mouth but it hit my nose.

I kept my mouth open and squeezed my pussy muscles and more followed, some of it landing directly into my mouth, coating my tongue, my lips, errant drops landing on my cheeks and chin. Fuck, he was making me eat his cum from my own cunt! I moaned and swallowed the first globs, extending my tongue for more. There were only a few, because of the angle; most of it stayed inside, despite my clenching and hoping. I tasted cum and pussy, familiar flavors after this past year, but usually from his cock or fingers, never straight from the source, so to speak. Fucking nasty and hot. I licked my lips and looked up at him. He smiled with deep satisfaction, and slowly lowered my body back to the bed.

"Another hot one," he grinned victoriously. "Enjoy?"

"A little hard to hold the position," I grinned back, stretching my limbs and spine. "But yeah."

I groaned, but it was a good one. Kurt lay down next to me on his back, and I rolled onto my stomach, my chin in my hands near his ribs. I looked at his face, admired his fit physique. He still lit my fire, and this year had been a wonder of sexual exploration. "You know, your birthday is in two weeks," I told him. "Your year is almost up."

"Don't I know it," he chuckled. "I got a few more ideas on deck." He raised himself up on his elbows. "You don't mean we have to go back to before, you know, completely," he asked with a smirk.

"Nah," I said and pulled one hand from under my chin and stroked down his stomach to his soft cock, and wiggled it a little. I felt the wet sticky remains of our fun, and put my chin on his chest. "I think there's a few things we've done this year that will stay in the itinerary." I raised my eyebrows at him, then turned my head and shifted down, taking his soft member into my mouth, sucking our juices off and relishing the flavor of us. I pulled off with a wet smack, and turned to look at him again. Grinning fool. "Like that."

"A good one to hold on to," he agreed admiringly.

We lay silent for a few minutes, enjoying the sated afterglow of vigorous and enthusiastic sex. "You know," I said, breaking the trance and propping myself up on my elbows to see his face better, "I learned a lot this year. Lotta new stuff."

He nodded. "You're welcome," he quipped.

I laughed with him. "Thanks, but that's not what I mean." I shuffled and sat up on my knees, leaning over him. "I mean that it's my birthday in three months," I said.

"Thirty-five," he said. "Old bag."

I slapped his chest playfully. "Shut up, you old goat," I replied. "Ass! I mean I think I know what I want. For my birthday."

"Given it some thought, have you?"

"Quite a bit, actually," I said, and bit the corner of my lower lip. I'd actually decided about two months ago, but hadn't said anything, and my hesitance resurfaced. I took a deep breath and went for broke. "I want a year. I want my year." I watched his face for a reaction, but it stayed impassive for a second, then his eyes narrowed.

"Gotta wait another five, till you're forty," he intoned.

"No, I can't," I insisted, pulling his arm to my lap and taking his hand. I needed the physical connection. "A guy can wait till he's forty, if he takes good care of himself. A woman," I explained, "has to strike while the iron is still hot."

"You're so hot," he winked. "You always will be."

"To you, yeah, you horn dog," I explained patiently, "but I won't feel hot if I wait too long," I told him. I leaned over, shuffled up a little closer and hung my hair in his face and kissed him. "Please, I want my year while I can still enjoy it."

"You have given this some thought," he smirked.

"It's your fault," I said, sprinkling kisses across his face. I felt his stubble on my lips, just slightly scratchy. "You and your birthday wish, and all it entailed, all we've done," I added, lowering my voice to try and sound seductive instead of whining. "It's what I want, please." I pulled back a little, searching his eyes as he considered.

"I guess," he started, and I whooped and bounced on the bed. He laughed, and I joined him. We ended up rolling in each other's arms, naked and giggling. Afterwards we showered and dressed for bed.

And I lay awake for some time, running my list through my head, imagining and dreaming of my year.

END PART ONE

Published 
Written by Noreasonneeded
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments