Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Dance Fantasy

"My wife and I meet a man while out dancing"

16
6 Comments 6
16.2k Views 16.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
This is a fantasy my wife and I share. We hope someday it comes true

You and I are out dancing at a resort. You're wearing a opaque short summer halter dress that ties around your neck and clings to your breasts. You never wear a bra when we're out dancing. Your breasts sway with the music. We're on a brief vacation. We've spent the day hiking and we're both a little sunburned. 

We're waltzing to a romantic song. We're holding each other tight and I can feel your body on mine. A man taps me on the shoulder, introduces himself as Peter, and asks if he could break in and dance with you. I smile and say yes.

You mould your body to him. You put your arms around his shoulders and he puts his arms around your waist. You press your braless breasts against his chest and rub your mound on him. I watch you and I start getting aroused. After the dance you come back to me. I can see your engorged nipples and your face and chest are flushed.

I tell you what a flirt you are. Instead of answering me you lean into me and rub your mound on my leg. I can feel your excitement. The next dance is a Rumba. Your hips sway, your dress swishes tantalizingly up and your breasts move seductively.

We can see Peter at the bar watching.

When we get back to our table, Peter comes over and asks you for a dance. You gaze up at him and say, "With pleasure." This time your arms are around his neck and you put your head on his shoulder. I can see you moving your body against his and he's running his hands all over your back.

When you come back to me, you give me a passionate tongue kiss and you're trembling with anticipation. I ask you if you would like to take your underpants off.

You blush, then say yes. When you come back from the ladies room you put them on the table for me. We know Peter is watching.

Peter comes over and asks you for another dance. Once again you put your arms around his neck, your head on his shoulder and then you start peppering his neck with little kisses. He looks surprised and happy. As the dance goes on you put your leg behind his knee and press your mound to him. The dance ends with a passionate kiss and the two of you humping each other. When you come back to the table I can smell your sex.

We go over to the bar where Peter is standing and start making small talk. There is a lot of sexual tension in the air. He and I have you pressed between us. You start flirting, rubbing your breasts on his arm and chest and touching his thigh with your hands. I lean into your back and press my erection on you. You press back then into Peter.

I take you aside and whisper to you, "Do you want to bring him home and fuck him?"

Your answer is a kiss, then, "Yes, yes." Then you sigh.

I ask Peter, "Would you like to come to our place for a nightcap?"

He looks at you, smiles and says, "With pleasure."

When we get to our place, I leave the room to make drinks. When I get back you are sitting on his lap and exchanging gentle kisses, your tongues entwining with sensual tenderness. You look into his eyes and smile. You look at me with glazed over eyes and smile.

I could barely breath as I took a seat to watch the two of you. I got up and put some soft romantic music on. The two of you dance slowly, his hands at the back of your dress pulling it up feeling your nakedness. You are humping his leg and kissing him. The two of you sway in one place rubbing your bodies together in time to the music.

After the dance you come to me and give me a trembling kiss.

The two of you move back to the couch and start making out. Peter puts his arm around your shoulder and draws you to him. He starts caressing your breasts and he puts his hand under your dress. I can't see his hand, but your movements tell me he is fingering you.

You get up and, like in the old movies, you say, "I'm going to change into something more comfortable."

In a few minutes you come back into the room wearing one of my T shirts and say, "I couldn't find anything else." The T shirt is so short the cheeks of you ass are peeking out and we can see the bottom of your shaved mound.

You sit on the couch and the T shirt rides up, revealing more of your nakedness.

You ask me for some more music. You put your hand out to Peter to dance. While dancing he runs his hands under the T shirt and caresses your naked body.

When the dance ends I pull you to me on the couch and kiss and fondle your body. You pull your T shirt over your head. You look magnificent in your nakedness. Peter is inflamed.

You look at us both and say, "We should all be undressed ." We pull our clothes off and we both have erections.

I take you in my arms and kiss you then start fingering you. Peter is behind you on the couch. He touches your legs and back then puts his hands on your ass and starts sensuously rubbing it. He runs his hands up and down your body and you're flush with lust and desire.

You straddle my waist and lower yourself onto my hot prick. You look lustily over your shoulder at Peter, this man we just met. He starts rubbing your back then puts his finger in your cunt to get some lubrication.

You start making sex sounds, "Ohhhh, Ohhh, Dick, Peter, fuuuck me." You bend over putting your breasts in my mouth. Peter takes his cock and puts it in your ass alongside mine. I love the feeling of two cocks rubbing together inside you.

You mumble, "So full, So full, Arghh, Don't stop, Don't stop."

I moan, "Oh Carol, Oh Carol."

Peter is grunting and panting with excitement in time with his thrusts. I can feel your cunt hugging us and our pricks rubbing together. The three of us are in sexual ecstasy. We're in bliss while fucking. Soon Peter and I are plunging into your ass and cunt. We're all in a frenzy.

Peter moans and says,"I'm coming, OHHH."

You writhe around on our pricks and I can feel you cunt squeezing us in a powerful orgasm, we all come and can feel each others juices. Peter and I hug you tenderly and feel your trembling. We slowly disentangle.

 Peter and I lead you the bedroom and lay you on your side. I lick your freshly fucked cunt and Peter licks your freshly fucked ass. You are being sucked from the front and back. You sigh with contentment and there is a small orgasm trembling in you.

You look up and say, "I'd need more sex, Dick get my vibrator." 

I bring out your sex toy and vibrator. You lie back and start caressing yourself. Watching you, Peter and I get hard again. The vibrator is buzzing and soon you're moaning, "I can't stop, I can't stop, Pricks." Peter and I are jerking our pricks and we can't stop ourselves and start coming on your breasts.

You explode loudly and come again. We all calm down with smiles of pure satisfaction on our faces.

I ask Peter, "Would you like to spend the night with us."

You lie in the middle and we gently fondle you and feel your sopping cunt. We doze off.

Shortly afterwards I feel the bed shaking. You're awake again and rubbing your body all over him. Then you get between his legs and start licking his cock. You twirl your tongue around the leaking head and put your hand around the base and stroke it. Peter is breathing hard and his hips start pumping up pushing him further in your mouth. You make slurping sounds. Peter's face turns bright red, he freezes and comes in your mouth.

You have a look of satisfaction on your face. You turn to me and kiss me deeply sharing his cum. We're happy and very sated.

You sleep between us. We all snuggle up and rest peacefully.

In the middle of the night I wake up to find the two of you in a 69 position with you on top. I get inflamed. I kneel behind you and put my prick in you, just above his face. His licking takes in my cock as I thrust into you. The room is full of muffled sounds and smells of sex. Soon I'm frantically pushing into you. Peter is pumping his hips as you blow him. You start coming with his tongue licking you and my prick fucking you. We have a sexual explosion.

In the morning Peter fucks you gently while I watch. Once he comes in you, you straddle my face and I suck his cum out of you. We all have had a wonderful time. Peter gets dressed, gives us both hugs and heads out the door. 

This is a fantasy we both want to come true.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments