Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doug And Deb And I Try The Hot Tub

"What happens in the hot tub stays there!"

54
8 Comments 8
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.9k words 1.9k words

“Who wants to get in the hot tub?” Deb asked both Doug and me as we sat on the patio. We had just eaten a light dinner off the grill and had a couple of drinks to unwind. All of us were feeling good, and just enjoying a warm evening in Texas.

“I didn’t bring a swimsuit, but if I can borrow one or just use my underwear, I’m game!” Doug said with a big grin on his face.

“Well, I will let you and Ron work that out. I’m going to put my suit on!” Deb told us as she smiled and walked into the house.

It had been about a month since we had last seen Doug and it had been a busy one. Family events, local travel, and just everyday stuff had kept us active, but we had talked about Doug during sex a week before. Deb mentioned that we should have Doug over again after I mentioned their last encounter earlier in the summer. We decided to ask him over the next night, and he readily agreed to join us.

At this point in our relationship with Doug, it is just assumed that sex would be involved at some time in the gathering, and we were all comfortable and casual about it. I told Doug that he could just strip down to his skivvies, and I would do the same. I poured us all a drink and he and I walked out to the hot tub.

Fortunately, our pool and hot tub are well hidden from neighbors and the street by heavy shrubs and trees around them. This has allowed us to have a lot of nude swimming and hot tubbing and not have to worry about curious eyes. We had not had a “visitor” in the hot tub to fool around so I was looking forward to how this ended.

I set the drinks for Deb and me down on the hot tub and unzipped my pants and took them off as Doug did the same. We both had on boxer shorts and neither of us was sexually aroused at this point. We got into the hot tub, and it was very comfortable as the sun had gone down. After settling in, we sipped our drinks and continued our conversation.

We heard the patio door open and Deb walked out – we both stopped our conversation as she walked out to the hot tub. Deb had on a fully see-through mesh swimsuit and she had our total attention. We could both see her hard nipples sticking through the mesh and of course, her shaved mound was visible as she walked up. Deb laughed and said, “Were y’all talking about me? It sure got quiet out here!” I chuckled and said it was not discussing her that stopped us from talking, but the view of her in that swimsuit!

Deb stepped into the water and we were both salivating over the view, and I could already feel my dick start to harden. Doug just grinned and helped her to sit down. Once we all had drinks, we started up our discussion again but I noticed that Doug’s eyes kept sweeping up and down Deb’s body as she talked. She had to notice it as well, but she liked the attention and what she was doing to us.

I stepped out of the water to grab another bottle of wine and it was obvious that I was sexually aroused by how my boxers stuck out! I dried off and went into the house while they talked. When I came back out to the hot tub with the bottle, Deb had slid over closer to Doug and they were talking quite animatedly about a mutual friend and laughing. Deb’s nipples were like diamonds sticking straight out through her suit. It was obvious she was turned on and enjoying being the center of attention so I knew this would be a fun experience.

I stepped back into the hot tub and sat next to Deb. She thanked me for getting more wine, and I put my hand on her shoulder, rubbing it while we talked. She was getting louder and gigglier, so I knew she felt no pain, but found out how drunk she was when she put her hand back on my leg and ran it up to my crotch. I laughed and she said, “I noticed that this was at attention when you stepped out!” as she stroked me through my shorts. Deb turned around and kissed me with Doug looking on and started aggressively stroking me. She pulled back and said, “Maybe Doug wants to watch us first?” to which he shook his head yes and sat back to enjoy the show.

Deb kissed me again and with both hands grabbed my boxers and pulled them off. My dick was at full attention underwater and Deb grabbed it and moaned into my mouth as she kissed me. I reached over to try to take off her skimpy swimsuit and she grabbed my wrist and told me to just relax and that she was in control.

“Why don’t you hop up on the side of the hot tub?” she asked as she played with my balls, “I can’t do anything with you down there.”

I slowly pulled myself up and sat on the side, and she was looking right at my cock now out of the water. “That’s much better!” she said as she moved up and kissed the head. I looked over at Doug and he was just gazing at her, watching her move her mouth in place to give me oral sex. I sat back as she slowly licked my shaft and lightly sucked on my balls. I grabbed her hair and pulled it to the side, and Doug repositioned himself so he could better see this live porn show going on.

KAIRASUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KAIRASUN

Deb went to work on my cock, sucking on the head and taking me deep in her mouth. She gives an excellent blow job, and it was even hotter watching her do it in front of our sexual partner. I was in ecstasy and knew I wasn’t going to last very long. As she was moving me in and out faster, I felt myself building and came in her mouth with a moan, and she drank it all down. She sat back with a smile while I slid back into the warm water.

Deb grabbed her drink and sat there with her eyes closed, and Doug looked over to me for a little direction on what was going to happen next. I said to him, “I think she is tired from that work so why don’t you help her relax?” Doug slid over to her and started massaging her shoulders as she leaned back into him. After a few minutes, Deb put her head back on Doug’s shoulder and he took advantage of that to move his head down to kiss her. She responded with a full-mouth kiss, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. I was watching this make-out session and realized that Doug had to be tasting my salty cum when he kissed her and kept kissing her aggressively! I began to get erect again just thinking about what was happening in those two mouths.

Doug’s hands found Deb’s breasts and he massaged them and pinched her nipples sticking through her swimsuit. She was moaning into the kiss while he did this, and he slid his hand down between her legs. I could see his hand moving quickly as he rubbed her clit and used his fingers to fuck her pussy aggressively. The swimsuit had snaps at the crotch, and she reached down and unsnapped them, giving him full, unfettered access to her and it looked to me like he had three or more fingers in her.

Doug pulled back and told Deb, “Why don’t you hop up on the side? I can’t do anything with you down there!.” Deb laughed and slowly pulled herself up onto the side.

Doug stood up and was at eye level with Deb and he kissed her again, slowly massaging her pussy with one hand. He kissed down her neck to her breasts and ran his tongue around her hard nipples. Deb put her head back and melted, knowing where he was headed. Doug sucked on both nipples and then kissed down her stomach to her very open and waiting pussy.

I reached over and grabbed my iPhone and went to video – we have never videoed one of our sessions with Doug, but I knew I had to capture this. Deb leaned back as Doug’s tongue found her wet pussy and she moaned loudly as he found her clit. Doug must have been a master as she was moaning, raising her body, and trying to fuck his tongue. He was slowly moving up and down her lips, inserting his tongue in her, and then moving up and flicking her clitoris. Deb started to push up towards his tongue and used her hand on his head to push him into her as she came in waves while he ate her out. What a great sight to watch and film, and my once-spent cock was getting aroused again watching this!

Deb stood up, came over, and sat on my lap. She turned to me and said, “I want your dick in me, baby,” as she sat on my dick, and I very easily slid into her. She slid up and down on me a few times and I watched Doug pull himself out of the water and pull his boxers off.

“Stay inside of me and follow me over to him,” Deb said, and I knew what she wanted. We both got and she walked over to Doug’s waiting and rigid cock to reward him for his performance. I watched her from behind grab his shaft and devour it with her lips, tongue, and mouth. I was standing behind her and began to slowly fuck her doggie style from behind. I could not see much, but I could hear her moaning, slurping, and sucking him. The sounds of her ass being slapped by my body while I fucked her together with her servicing Doug got me ready to cum again. The visual of her being spit-roasted by the two of us was more than I could take, and I shoved myself in fully while I came in her wet and used pussy.

Doug started moving forward and fucking her mouth while Deb took him deeply down her throat. With an audible gasp, Doug pushed hard and started coming in her mouth. Deb was able to keep most of it in, but from behind I could see her dribble his sperm from her mouth into the hot tub while she slowly stroked him and cleaned him up with her mouth.

We relaxed in the hot tub and finished off a fine evening - next time Doug comes over we might discover what happens if he brings a date!

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments