Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Doug Brings A Date Over

"Was It Time For The Four Of Us To Play?"

62
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

You might recall after our last encounter I mentioned Doug bringing a date over to our place.  We had talked about him bringing a friend for dinner but hadn’t discussed what might happen “after dinner”.  We found out!

We invited Doug over last weekend, and he mentioned that he had been dating a new girl from work.  Of course, we told him he was welcome to bring her along and that we would like to meet her!  Because we didn’t know the girl, and because Doug hadn’t mentioned including her in any “activities”, we planned on just having a good couple’s dinner with some drinks.

Doug and Dana showed up around 5:30 pm and she was a wonderful girl.  She was forty-five years old with blond hair and had a fit body with medium-sized titties - just what I expected Doug to be interested in.  She had a very outgoing personality and an infectious laugh.  We were having a great time and some great wine and enjoying the evening.

We started talking about our pasts, and Dana shared that she had been in a bad relationship that ended earlier in the year.  She was starting to date again six months after the breakup and was sharing that it was difficult finding the right person.  To our surprise, she told us that years ago she had a relationship with another woman and that it had been a good experience.  As you can imagine, my mind was racing with the possibilities that might come.

After dinner, we were pretty lubricated and retired to the den. Doug and I were talking about the latest NFL games, and Deb and Dana stood in the kitchen talking and laughing like old friends. They came into the den and sat down next to each of us.  Dana put her hand on Doug’s leg gave him a peck and thanked him for bringing him to meet his friends. We laughed and told her she was the best thing to happen to him, and she smiled and said, “Doug tells me you two are the best thing that has happened to him!”

We were a bit surprised as we didn’t know he had told her about our previous activities.  I chuckled and said, “Well, let’s just say we have all gotten to know each other well!”

“That’s what Doug told me,” Dana replied, “I had a somewhat open relationship with my last partner and always found that to be both exciting and liberating.”

“So, what did the two of you do?” Deb asked, fully interested now.

“Generally, threesomes with him and another guy, but occasionally he would find a girl and bring her in also,” Dana shared.

“Wow, it sounds like you are experienced!” I said and started rubbing Deb’s back.

Dana leaned back against Doug and whispered something to him.  He shook his head and Dana got up and came over to stand in front of Deb and me. She leaned over to Deb and lightly kissed her on the lips. I was instantly hard as Deb stood up facing her and moved in to kiss her back. They lightly kissed each other as the intensity increased.

I looked at Doug, and he had quite a grin on his face – I had already started rubbing my erection and pulled my very hard cock out. 

Dana was licking and blowing in Deb’s ear, and I saw her hand move up to her breast and begin kneading it.  Deb was breathing heavier, and I could tell she was turned on.

Dana suddenly stopped kissing Deb and turned to me.  I was somewhat surprised as I sat there with my dick in my hand as Dana leaned over and kissed me.  It was a deep, lingering kiss and she shoved her tongue deep in my mouth.  All I could do was kiss back.  As I opened my eyes, I could see Deb behind her rubbing Dana’s back and ass as she kissed me.  Dana moved down to her knees and was now sitting directly in front of my cock.

Deb looked at me, smiled, and said, “Enjoy that!” as she turned around and went over to see Doug.

Dana looked at me lustfully and told me, “It looks like you need a little attention” as she grabbed my cock and started to stroke it slowly.  She had amazingly strong hands, and I watched as she moved them up and down my hard cock.

I looked over at Deb, and she and Doug were making out. Doug had his hand up Deb’s shirt and was massaging her tits, and Deb was rubbing Doug’s cock thru his pants.  As I was watching those two go at it I felt Dana’s mouth encircle my head and take me in her mouth.  I just about came right there!! Like a pro, Dana worked up and down my shaft, kissing and licking my balls, and slowly increasing her pace. I had to exercise control as I knew I wouldn’t last long.

ElyassdickTsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElyassdickTsTS

In the meantime, Doug had pulled Deb’s pants and panties down and laid her across the couch.  He dove between her legs, and I could hear him lapping at her wet pussy as she was grinding her hips hard into his face.  That was all it took for me and I came hard in Dana’s mouth. To her credit, she swallowed it all down while slurping on my cock.

Doug had moved up and taken his pants off and was positioned to enter Deb on the couch. I could see her raising her pussy up for entry, and he rubbed himself up and down her wet lips.  He slowly entered her and then buried his cock deep in her as she threw her legs around his waist.  Doug was pumping hard, and Deb was grabbing his ass and pulling him in.

I didn’t want Dana to be neglected so I pulled her up onto my chair and kissed her. I could taste my cum in her mouth as we kissed, and I pushed her sundress up and pulled it over her head.  She was quite a sight with 34D tits that were tanned with pert nipples and a very well-trimmed bush over a pussy with incredibly large lips.  I lightly licked her nipples on my way down and then kissed my way down her stomach.  I could feel her twitching as I got closer to her gold mine.

I looked back over at Doug and Deb, and she had switched places with him, riding him cowgirl as he lay under her on the couch.  Her tits were bouncing with each thrust and Doug was grabbing them and pinching her nipples while she rode him.

Dana audibly gasped as my tongue reached her long and engorged pussy lips.  I licked them lightly, then sucked on them as I moved down her slit.  I then used my tongue to separate those lips and lightly fuck her.  Dana was already trembling, and I worked my way back up to her clit, where I flicked it with my tongue as I massaged her breasts.  It took only a minute or so to make her cum hard on my face, and she trembled and moaned as she rode the climax. I sat up, all sweaty but satisfied as I watched Dana come back down. 

Doug had pulled out of Deb and come all over her stomach as he stroked himself.  Although Deb did cum when Doug was eating her, she didn’t seem done and kept grabbing for him.  Dana slid off the chair, crawled over to where Doug and Deb were, and moved Doug out of the way.

“I’ve been wanting to do this since we got here!” she said as she slowly got between Debs’ legs.  She leaned over and licked Doug’s cum off Deb’s stomach, slurping it loudly and taking all of it in her mouth.  When she was done, she smiled at Deb and then slowly lowered her head between her legs.  Deb shuddered and moaned while Dana licked her pussy and flicked her clit with her expert tongue. 

Doug was sitting on the other chair and I was on the floor.  We both had come back to full attention watching this happen as it was a porn movie come true!  Dana aggressively ate Deb out and we could tell Deb was about to cum by the way she raised her hips and moaned.  She started to cum hard and grabbed Dana’s head, pulling it into her pussy.  As she finished cumming, Dana licked and kissed the inside of Deb’s thigh and lightly stroked her pussy.  Four fulfilled people!

We all lay there totally naked as we recovered from this rigorous sexual encounter.  There was no desire to get dressed, and we sat there talking and laughing while everyone caught their breath. 

Eventually, Doug pulled Dana over close to him and kissed her and I know he was tasting a combination of his cum and mine while he did so.  She reached down and grabbed his hardening cock and stroked it while Deb moved over to sit by me on the floor.  Dana got up on her hands and knees facing Deb and me, signaling to Doug to enter her from behind.  Doug did so willingly, and Deb and I sat there and watched Doug fuck Dana doggy-style.  This was incredibly hot and erotic, and we could hear both Dana’s moans and the wetness of Doug’s cock going in and out of her wet pussy. 

Dana maintained eye contact with us both as she reached between her legs to massage her clit while being fucked.  In a short time, she was starting to cum as Doug increased the pace.  Doug grunted and then pushed himself hard into her as he came, and Dana came soon after collapsing on the floor.

This was our first foursome and was one of the most incredible experiences we have had.  We agreed to get together again soon, and I am already looking forward to what will come out of that next encounter!

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments