Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friends Share Everything

"A husband and wife share a very special friend - an intimate evening begins under the stars."

76
53 Comments 53
35.3k Views 35.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
It was finally here, the night we had all been waiting for. The three of us had found something special together, each of us attracted to the other. My wife and I had met him, almost by accident, and both had been enamoured with him right from the start. I sort of fancied that Chris looked a lot like me. Paula and I enjoyed that he was tall and handsome, athletic and charismatic.

Tonight, we would pick up where we had left off last time, sharing a frenzied fuck on our couch back home. This quaint cottage in northern Ontario with its picturesque property, spacious deck, and lavish hot tub was to be where we would all share ourselves again and reignite the passion that burned within us. The hot tub, we thought, was the perfect place to begin.

Paula and I sat side by side in the hot tub while Chris sat across from us. It was dark, but the moon and stars provided enough light for us all to see and appreciate the scene that was about to unfold. Chris slid closer to us, kneeling by our feet. He began to rub my leg and my cock while his fingers brushed against Paula's pussy. He was so confident and sexy. It seemed like he was trying to seduce us both. He was such a handsome man, and my heart raced as I contemplated how badly I wanted him, knowing that my wife felt the same way.

I asked him to stand up and show us his cock. It was so hard and looked impressive in the moonlight. Paula and I sat and just admired his package for a moment. Suddenly I spoke. I told him sheepishly that for a long time now I had wanted to suck his cock.

There was silence for the briefest instant; and then he told me, with his crooked grin, to go ahead. I didn't waste any time.

Paula said he looked at her as if to ask if it was okay. Paula smiled and winked at him, and then he went back to watching me work his massive tool in and out of my mouth.

I sucked and slurped on it, as my wife had done the last time the three of us had been together. It seemed as if time stopped for a moment. I was so focused on all the sensations washing over me. I loved his hardness, I loved the taste of him, and I loved the way he used his hips to push every inch that I could take deep into my throat. After some time had passed, we broke apart and sat ourselves back down in the hot tub.

I think we all wondered what was next. The hot tub quietly bubbled as millions of thoughts and images raced through my mind. For a while, no one spoke. At last I spoke up, telling them that I wanted to see them kiss, and asked if they were up for that.

Chris slowly made his way over to us and kissed Paula gently at first, and then as their passion built, he grabbed my wife and slid her onto his cock. Her satisfied moan confirmed that he was deep inside her.

For a while I held Paula on my lap as I watched them fuck and played with her tits. I reached between her legs and rubbed her asshole and felt Chris slide in and out of her. I moved to get a better look, sitting beside them both, touching and rubbing them under the water. I rubbed her breasts, squeezed their asses, and tickled Chris's asshole while he continued to slide in and out of my wife with his beautiful thick cock. It was such a sexy show!

I got out of the hot tub to have a smoke and sat down next to it on the deck to watch some more. They continued to play and fuck a little as I watched and got harder and harder as I played with my cock. Chris joked to Paula that I was enjoying watching too much and sent her over to me, maybe suggesting that "hubby needs a little help".

Paula and I kissed and fooled around a little, and then I told her I wanted Chris again, and asked if it was alright with her. She simply nodded. She was surprised and a little horny, rubbing her clit while she watched me suck him. He was so big. I tried to fit his whole cock into my mouth but I just couldn't. His thickness filled my mouth completely.

I'm happy with my own equipment, it's a solid 7.5 inches, nice and thick, with a curve to the left. His was longer, at least 8 inches, and thicker, especially at the base. It had been a long time since I had been with another man, and this was the most impressive cock I had ever handled. I wanted to please him, and before long I could feel the hair on his belly tickling my nose as he began to time the thrusting of his hips to drive his prick further and further into my eager mouth. It was soon time for another cigarette and another cold drink.

When we went inside the cottage and climbed into bed, Chris joked that I had the honour of being "maestro" for the evening. I knew just what to do. The three of us had talked about this before. I had to see Chris make good on a promise to "kiss her pretty pussy".

AriLove
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AriLove

I had Chris lie down between Paula's legs and lick her pussy while she sucked me. Paula and I looked into his eyes and watched intently as he kissed, licked, and sucked on her cunt, which was now making slurping squelching noises as he worked.

I knew she couldn't wait much longer to have him, but I asked her anyway if she was ready to fuck him again. She was. He climbed on top of her and positioned himself between her legs. He entered her missionary style and fucked her some more. Her legs were spread wide as he pumped in and out. I leaned in to lick his shaft and kiss the back of his balls while he pushed into my wife.

I kissed Paula passionately and told her that I loved her and that she looked so sexy taking his cock. She sucked me for a while as I watched them, my cock throbbing and twitching with excitement. I was enjoying it all, taking the whole scene in, afraid that if I even blinked that I might miss something magical. I knew I had to have her soon, my sexy wife.

Soon we switched and it was my turn. I climbed in between her legs and took Chris's place inside her. I felt so turned on being inside her, knowing that another man had been in her just moments before.

Chris snapped a few photos while I continued to pound her incredibly wet slit, and then I rolled Paula over to doggy style so she could blow him while I continued to push into her. The view was spectacular! I could watch her face in the mirror and turn my head to see Chris's face while he enjoyed my wife jerking and sucking him.

I was building up my pace, and Paula was starting to push back hard against me, forcing every inch of me inside of her. The sound of flesh slapping together and our combined moans filled the room. I couldn't stand it anymore and pulled out, groaning and stroking wildly as I sprayed my cum all over her ass and back while Chris commented on how hot we looked fucking in front of him. He watched and snapped some more pics while I began to lick my sticky cum from her back and the crack of her ass.

Paula then suggested that I suck Chris to get him ready for her pussy again. Once again I wasted no time, this time also stroking the base of his thick cock with my hand as I worked. We shared him for a bit, kissing and sucking him, so in tune with each other that at times it seemed as if he existed only in our imagination.

His hardness, however, was very real. I was ready to watch them again, ready to see my wife give herself to him. Paula took over blowing him then, while I watched and began to stroke myself, already getting hard again. Climbing on top of him, she rode him cowgirl while I enjoyed the show and took a few pics of my own, my cock already growing to an impressive size once again.

She was very horny now, and her pussy was soaked with excitement. She rode him hard. I watched intently as her tits swayed and bounced up and down, her hips rocking to take every last inch of him into her. I knelt between their legs, tugging myself, licking her rosebud, and fondling Chris's balls. I was desperate now to see them both cum, wanting to see my wife satisfy and be satisfied by this handsome new friend. Before long I could see Paula's orgasm building, and with a moan she came once and then twice on his cock before he groaned and filled her up with his seed.

She climbed off of him as he muttered something about "showing it to hubby". She lied down next to him, flushed and breathing hard. I could see that my wife was full of his cum, so full that it was starting to leak out of her pussy and down her crack. She spread her legs for me, and I quickly licked her clean, tasting her cream and his cum mingled together inside her.

Once I had licked most of his load out of her, I then sucked the last drops of cum from Chris's cock. I continued to clean her cunt with my tongue, loving the taste of them, and made Paula cum two more times as she bucked her hips against my face.

Chris watched intently while he caught his breath. We cuddled naked together for a long time and everything felt so right. Watching my wife fuck him had only reaffirmed my love for her. Even now, sweaty and breathless, I could not imagine another woman exciting me the way that she did. I couldn't resist stroking Chris's soft dick while we lay there together.

How I wanted them both, all over again! Paula and I held each other and kissed lovingly, passionately, as I told her over and over again how much I loved her.

Eventually, Chris made his way home, but our night was far from over. Paula and I still burned with desire and would continue to enjoy each other well into the early morning hours. That may be a story for another day...

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments