Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucking Your Wife Ch-4

"What happens when a love triangleenters the BermudaTriangle?"

11
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Last night, Audrey’s last words to Jeff had been, “I love you too Jeff, more than you probably realize right now. I hope you have a pleasant night.”

Jeff did not have a pleasant night per-se, he had an amazing one. On the one hand, his waking hours were filled with lurid fantasies about his wife and what she might be doing with Donald in their stateroom.

On one of the ship’s many cocktail lounges, Jeff sat nursing a rum and diet Coke and trying not to drive himself crazy. It was a losing battle though for there was a woman on the dance floor who resembled Audrey to a disarming degree. The man didn’t look much like Donald but with an Audrey lookalike in front of him, Jeff’s mind kept returning to that stateroom and to her large breasts and the attention they no doubt were receiving.

As Jeff watched the woman dance, her partner lightly grazed her breast and a nipple grew taut straining the material of her dress. While the woman seemed ‘big’ enough to be wearing a brassiere, it obviously was a thin one. With the music and alcohol kicking in Jeff sat mesmerized by the swaying woman before him and he imagined Audrey, dancing a slow striptease for Donald just two decks beneath where he sat.

Jeff felt as though his cock had taken on the characteristics of an iron railroad spike as his mind’s eye ran like a mad projector inside his head. There was Audrey dropping a black lacey bra to the floor, the same one he had bought for her to bring on this trip. Her breasts were full and inviting, her nipples distended and the areolae darkening.

Jeff ‘saw’ his wife’s full hips swaying to the same music he was hearing from the lounge’s band. Her panties hugged Audrey’s hips and she began teasing them downward. Audrey turned suggestively revealing her perfectly full ass as the panties slid down over her hips and thighs. When the panty reached her feet, Audrey slipped one foot out and used the other to kick the smallish bit of lace across the room.

Audrey turned to reveal that her pubis was freshly shaves and inviting. Jeff knew so very well what that looked like as he himself had shaved her and rubbed her soft skin with oil only a few hours before. He was so close to Audrey’s pussy he could almost taste it but couldn’t have it for another five or six days! His stomach now quivering inside, Jeff imagined Audrey turning toward Donald to reveal that smooth, shaved, oiled pussy to him.

The woman on the dance floor turned and Jeff sat transfixed on her hips, her soft belly and the outline of her dress where it clung to her thighs. The soft folds of her dress seemed to be pointing like a highway lane to her sex. Forcing himself to look upwards, Jeff saw that her lips were full and perfectly glossed. “Oh God,” he screamed silently within him and Jeff imagined those full lips wrapped lovingly on his iron cock. The warm image was soon replaced with one of Audrey and her full lips servicing Donald’s thick penis. The nervous shaking in Jeff’s stomach became more intense – a lot more; and his upper arms began quaking almost spastically.

With trembling hands Jeff struggled to sip his drink and calm himself a little. The band switched to a Latin number and the woman’s dance steps became more intense and provocative. With her arms above her head, bent at the elbow, her dress rode up a little and Jeff’s eyes stalked her like a hungry man. She swayed and pirouetted in circles. For a moment the woman’s full buttocks pressed suggestively against her partner’s loins. Jeff almost cried out for he could all but see Donald with his cock deep inside Audrey’s ass not thirty feet below him! He knew that Donald’s large hands would be cupping Audrey’s breasts and kissing the back of her neck with unbridled passion!

Jeff was losing it and fast!

At the end of the song, the couple left the dance floor and walked towards the staterooms. At last, Jeff could compose himself. His whole body was trembling and it would be long minutes before he even could touch his drink. A waiter stopped by and placed a fresh dish of nuts on the table and asked if Jeff needed anything. The waiter looked concerned and Jeff realized that his paleness and trembling were probably visible across the lounge and the man was discretely checking on him. Embarrassed, Jeff quickly asked for and signed his invoice, leaving a generous tip for the waiter.

Jeff thought that a walk on the deck might help to settle him and so he left the lounge. The evening was a pleasant one and the air and walking seemed to calm him a bit so Jeff made three laps of the ships upper deck. In some ways, the walking calmed him because what he saw were about 50/50 couples and individuals on deck and therefore he didn’t feel as though he looked more alone than other passengers.

In the lounge, only a handful pf people were there alone and many looked like hopeless alcoholics unable to venture more than a hundred feet or so from a bar. Jeff laughed to himself that such people needed a specially equipped lifeboat – one with a good bartender.

After a time, Jeff found a comfortable deck chair and sat looking out at the reflection of the moon on the ocean. The seas were calm with only a few whitecaps visible. Whales were rarely seen at this time of year and even porpoise sightings seemed scarce. Jeff realized that the ship was now within the Bermuda Triangle and he spent several minutes rethinking some of the many myths and tales of lost airplanes, ships and other disappearances.

His thoughts never lingered away from Stateroom 84632 and his wife inside it with her lover. “What if this ship disappears into the infinity of the Bermuda Triangle and the two of them are together forever,” Jeff mused. Such a fate might also mean that he would be alone for infinity, stuck to a deck chair. Jeff realized that he subconsciously chose a chair more or less in the same area of the ship as their stateroom, now four decks below and a little forward of where he now sat. Although he felt a bit uncomfortable doing so, he moved towards the ship’s bow just enough to settle into a deck chair that was directly over the suite.

Could he feel their vibrations course through the steel of the 91,000 ton vessel? Could he see their reflections on the water? Jeff began to feel the cold grip of jealousy overtake him. He wondered if other passengers would see him shaking in excitement, fear and rage. Almost as if on cue, a steward asked if Jeff would like a blanket or a drink. Jeff thanked the tall Asian man and asked for two blankets and a black decaffeinated coffee with a shot of Jamison’s whiskey.

The liquor and hot coffee warmed him and the blankets were soft and cozy. Jeff imagined himself spooning with his wife Audrey and hoped that once the trip was over that they would do that in their first night back together. Happy in his thoughts, Jeff dozed for a full hour.

A whiff of perfume awoke Jeff as a couple walked by his chair. He knew that scent very well – Tabu. It was one that Audrey sometimes wore. Even before he opened his eyes, Jeff’s desperate imagination cast Audrey into the Tabu longtime advertising image of an older violinist overcome with passion, kissing a young woman seated at her at a piano.

Jeff’s fantasy images were like an out of body experience, taking his mind’s eye out over the ship’s railings and hovering down to Deck 8 and placing him on the veranda outside the stateroom where his wife and her lover shared themselves.

The sheer curtain was closed over the sliding glass door and the lights inside were dim. The small flat screen TV was on a music channel and the room had a bluish hue. From this imagined vantage, Jeff could hear his wife together with her lover over the soft music and see the shadows of their bodies against the sheer curtains. Jeff imagined the rise and fall of Audrey’s body as she rode Donald in a reverse cowgirl position.

Their pace was slow and steady, up and down, not unlike the oscillating motion of a wooden horse on a carousel. Audrey rode well and the imagined sex was breathtaking. After a long time of slow steady oscillation, Audrey’s body began moving with more purpose. The upward motion was still a steady uuuuuuuuuup but the downward was a slamming down, her body literally hammering itself onto Donald’s cock. Idly, Jeff wondered which of his wife’s holes were being pummeled.

Although Jeff had never left his deck chair, the images flooding his mind were vivid or even more so than had he actually been there on the veranda. Jeff’s stomach again went tingly and his arms and chest ached while his mind ran and reran literal orgy scenes of his wife and her lover together. He imagined them kissing, fucking, taking each other into their mouths in a sixty-nine position.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow



He imagined them loving.

No!

He imagined them falling in love.

Jeff trembled uncontrollably now and he longed to rush to the stateroom and pound the door. Somehow he had to intervene! He had to do it before the ship passed into the infinity of the Bermuda Triangle and he would lose Audrey forever! Upon standing to run to the stairs, a small dose of reality snapped Jeff back into reality. He had promised Audrey a night undisturbed and she had left him with a sense of hope. After all her last words were, “I love you, more than you probably realize right now.” Banging on their door like an idiot would only hurt his chances of an emotional reunion with his wife.

Jeff needed another drink.

Arriving at a different lounge than the one he’s become embarrassed in earlier, Jeff approached the bar and saw the woman he had fantasized about from the dance floor. She appeared to be alone and still wearing the same pretty dress as before. Jeff left a seat between them and ordered. After a discrete time he turned to the woman and said, “I saw you on the dance floor in the other lounge, you are a terrific dancer.”

“Thank you," she said, "I’ve always enjoyed dancing.”

“Jeff,” he said extending his hand, “May I buy you a drink?”

“Sure, why not,” she said. “And I am Katrina but please call me Kat.”

“What would you like?”

Kat suppressed a giggle and said, “Don’t take this the wrong way but I’d like sex on the beach”.

Laughing, Jeff replied, “Maybe I will have that too, I’ve never had sex on the beach before.”

“The sand gets everywhere,” Kat said wryly and then burst out laughing. “I am sorry, that was sooo out of line!”

Smiling, Jeff replied, “No harm no foul. Did you lose your dance partner?”

“My husband, you mean. No he is off sulking right now. Whenever he is not getting exactly what he wants exactly when he wants it, somehow the world will end.”

“What, may I ask, did he want that he is off sulking while you are here and looking amazing?”

“Sorry, it’s a personal matter, but suffice it to say that his prospects of getting what he wanted tonight aren’t looking good right now.”

“Ouch,” Jeff said; “it’s his loss.”

“Yes it is. So tell me, why are you here all alone Jeff? Are you not with someone on this lovely cruise to romantic Bermuda?”

“I am but it is a long story.”

“Apparently, we have lots of time.”

Jeff’s loneliness and self-pity now lubricated by two rum drinks, the Irish coffee and halfway into his second sex on the beach, were all Jeff needed to spill his guts to a complete stranger. Kat listened to every word. Twenty uninterrupted minutes later Kat began with a single word. “Wow,”

“And right now your wife is with…”

“The guy.”

“And they are…”

“They are together, somewhere on this boat doing God-knows what.”

“Kind Sir, you are an evolved man,” Kat said raising her glass to toast Jeff.

“I’m not sure how evolved I am, it’s making me crazy.”

“Do you believe that your wife loves you?”

“She says that she does.”

“Then believe her and give her all the space that you can bear. Think about being on a tight-rope. It’s all about balance. Act crazy jealous and it will be received as controlling behaviors based on personal insecurity. Believe me; insecurity doesn’t look good on a man. Women are attracted to and sexually drawn by confidence. We feel safer around a confident man and when we feel safe, sexual attraction is part and parcel if it.”

Tell me, how long are you two married?”

“Twenty-two years.”

“Okay. Here is the other side, don’t be too brash or complacent either because that will look like you don’t care. If you don’t care about her, what is left for her to be attracted to? Further, if you don’t seem to care what she does or with whom, to her it probably will feel like abandonment and feeling abandoned is not very sexy I’m afraid.”

“If I may ask,” Jeff began, “Is that what you’re feeling right now? Abandoned?”

Kat took a long look at the man across from her and finally said, “Yes I do.” It was me that left the stateroom; but yes, I felt abandoned because he became so damned indifferent to me when something didn’t go his way. Men can be such babies sometimes!”

“What are you going to do about it?”

“I am going to sit here and enjoy talking with you for as long as you remain here with me. Sooner or later ‘dear husband’ will cruise the lounges looking for me so that he can apologize for being an ass. If he finds me having drinks with a man, so much the better because jealousy will tug at his own fears of abandonment and he will act – well let’s say predictably.”

“Predictably?” Jeff asked.

“Oh we will have a drink together, he and I and then return to our stateroom. He will grill me about who is the guy, etc. He will tell me that all the guy wants is sex and how wrong it is for me to sit there.”

“May I ask what you do for a living,” Jeff asked?

“I am a clinical psychologist,” Kat replied with a broad grin.

Together, they shared an easy laugh.

As Kat had predicted, her husband arrived about a half-hour later and they were gone some twenty minutes after that. Her advice rang true in his head. After all, his cuckold fetish and controlling behaviors had precipitated the events that led to Audrey sharing her body with others. Kat was correct. Once Audrey had asked for time alone and he had granted almost three times as much time as she had requested, her attitude towards him had softened visibly.

Jeff had often thought of collaring Audrey with a slave collar for sex play. Suddenly he thought that chokers were that – chokers. Choking Audrey would only merit him her hatred and disrespect. He had to man up and be the man that Audrey needed - her man. Donald had seduced Audrey with kindness and respect. He did absolutely nothing overtly to control her. Did Donald actually control Audrey? Yes, it seemed as though he did; but in truth, Audrey controlled Audrey and she did what Donald wanted in order to please herself by pleasing him.

The lesson landed hard and Jeff said aloud: “Shit.”

Suddenly tired, Jeff retired to his deck chair and slept like a baby until the sun came up and he could see the brightly colored waterfront shops and boutiques of Hamilton.

Jeff rose from his deck chair, stretched and decided that he would walk once around the deck and then go find some good, strong coffee. “Obviously the ship had not disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle,” he laughed to himself.

As he got up to get a second cup from the informal food buffet, his cell phone rang. It was Audrey.

“Good morning you,” he chirped pleasantly. “Can you still walk”?

“Cute. Yes, I can still walk. Would you like to meet me for breakfast”?

“I would. Would you like the formal dining room, the buffet, or, ah… room service”?

“Let’s have the buffet Jeff. I’m starved. “

“I am already there finishing a coffee. I was about to get another.”

“Please get one for me too and find us a quiet table. ”

“Uh, will Donald be joining us”?

“No, he is off and beginning his day. You and I need to talk.”

“Audrey, You… you are scaring me right now.”

“No, really, there is nothing to be afraid about; we just need to talk about stuff. See you in what? Thirty minutes? I need a quick shower.”

Okay, thirty minutes in Audrey-speak is closer to fifty but Jeff sat nursing his second coffee and then his third wondering what she wanted to talk about. His initial clutch of fear was that she might want to divorce him and make herself and Donald full time but when she said there was nothing to be afraid of that seemed to soften the tone.

Audrey arrived with a tray of food and from its look, she was indeed hungry. “I thought you were getting me a coffee,” she teased.

“I am, but it would have been cold by now. Let me get you one.”

Jeff grabbed two more coffees, some toast and scrambled eggs and returned to the table. “Your coffee Madame, “he said broadly.

“Why thank you kind Sir,” Audrey replied. Jeff noted that this was the second time in ten hours that a beautiful woman had referred to him as Kind Sir. He liked it. “What did you want to talk about?”

“Let’s eat first.”

Jeff tried to keep the tension from mounting inside him but could only eat about half of his eggs and one toast. Finally, he just had to initiate conversation. “Soooo, did you do anything interesting last night,” he began.

“Yes actually, but let’s discuss it in the stateroom. I asked the room steward to make it up right away and I imagine he is done by now.”

“And Donald…”?

“Don won’t be back before noon.”

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments