Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots, Chapter 15

"Dave and Allison, after the party."

56
24 Comments 24
12.1k Views 12.1k
10.4k words 10.4k words
“Me? I thought you went in and cleaned up – you know, when Marci did.”

“No, I just tried to soak up some of Michael’s cum from my clothes – and none too effectively I might add, which is why I have this other wet spot on my leg and no top on. Since you so generously gave me all of this, I didn’t feel like I should just wipe it off and throw it away!” She giggled. “Besides, I know how much you like me all…creamy.”

I swallowed a lump in my throat as my cock twitched weakly, still exhausted from our earlier fun. "Absolutely…but I think I’m going to need some serious recovery time after that last round. Even what you’re doing there – which I love – barely got a twitch out of me.”

She suddenly sat up, her feet on the car's floorboards. “Ooooh, that reminds me!” She grabbed her tiny purse from behind her feet and dug around in it for a few seconds, and then reached across, her hand at my mouth. “Open!”

Like the dutiful husband I am I blindly obeyed the command, and she popped something into my mouth and then quickly held my water bottle to my lips. “Drink.” Again I followed orders, and whatever she had given me washed on down.

“Okay, now that it’s too late, what was that?”

She smiled as she leaned back. “Well, it wasn’t a Skittle!”

“M & M?”

“Nope.”

“Aspirin?”

Uh-uh.”

“Tell me that you didn’t just give me one of Charlie’s boner pills!”

“Now you’re catching on! If I’m going to wear that big cock of yours down to a tiny nub by morning, it’s going to need to get hard first…and often!”

I’ll admit to being a little excited about it, and curious about how it would work, how I would respond to the drug, but mostly I was shocked that she had done that! “I can’t believe you just drugged me! You’re not supposed to take other people’s prescriptions you know, and I don’t know much about all these sex drugs and crap…Charlie’s fucking boner pills! I’m amazed you did that!”

She laughed as she again leaned back, legs spread, wet spot showing, and slowly began to trace the large cum stain over her pussy with her fingertips. “Davey, c’mon! It’s just an erection aid, to help you get it up and keep it up so we can play – millions of men use them, and you don’t take any other prescription meds or anything; it’s no big deal! You make it sound like some kind of snake oil, bogus magic elixir or something – ‘Professor Charlie’s Magic Boner Pills! Fix the wilt in your stilt and put a bounce in your step, while also curing gout, insomnia, rheumatiz, heartburn, and the common cold!’ It was just a Cialis, for Pete’s sake – it’s FDA approved, you know!”

I laughed at her characterization of a snake oil salesman’s pitch – and at her blind faith in the FDA. “I just don’t know much about them, babe, other than what’s in all the TV commercials. What if I get one of those four-hour erections?”

“Mmm, wouldn’t that be fun!”

“Not funny; I guess it can really damage things – not to mention the extraordinarily embarrassing trip to the E.R.”

“You won’t, don’t worry.”

“You don’t know that.”

She shrugged, even as she continued to slowly touch herself. “It happens very rarely. I read the pamphlet Charlie left in the medicine cabinet.”

“Once would be once too often for me.” Driving safely - while watching her playing with herself - was becoming very difficult. She’s nothing if not extremely distracting!

“Well, I figured that you’d want to enjoy this…” she indicated her sex by pushing her wet tights firmly against her sopping pussy, making a liquid, squishy sound “…and the pill might help things along.” She held her slippery, glistening fingers to my face. The rich, fecund scent of our earlier lovemaking was intoxicating, and when she pushed them against my lips I eagerly accepted them, licking and sucking the slick, salty, slipperiness off of them.

I groaned. “If you keep doing things like that I’m going to have an accident.”

Her eyes dropped to my crotch. “Again??”

“What… no, not that kind of accident! A car accident – but thanks so much for the reminder. Sheesh!” She laughed, enjoying her own little joke. I really didn’t mind; the sound of her laughter was my reward. “Hey, maybe with the drugs onboard I can come as many times as you do!”

She just chuckled. “I’d say there’s virtually no chance of that! Let’s see, by my count, hmmm…you’ve come twice – if we count that first one. It was so fast it probably shouldn’t count.”

“Hey, you came fast too – and besides, despite the short duration of the precipitating activity, the orgasm itself was thoroughly incredible.”

She sniffed derisively. “Short duration! There’s an understatement for ya – but okay, twice for you. And I’ve come…what, seven times? Eight, maybe? Whatever, you’ve already got a lot of ground to make up, and I’m probably going to increase my lead before we get home.”

I looked at her, a classic double-take, only to discover that her right arm was now inside the waistband of her tights and that her fingers were obviously quite busy, the wet material moving and wrinkling rhythmically where it stretched over the back of her hand. Soon, wet, squishy sounds joined her small, breathless moans, which gradually increased in volume and duration as she masturbated her horny pussy!

It was going to be impossible for me to drive safely and watch what she was doing at the same time, both things that I desperately needed to do; fortunately, we were almost home, and as I turned into our neighborhood she gasped and came, her thighs slamming shut on her hand as she diddled herself to a very nice orgasm! She was still in the waning stages of it when I turned into our driveway, her moans tapering off as she breathed heavily, her body slowly relaxing.

I waited for the garage door to go up, pulled in, and lowered it again as I turned to face her. “Why do you love to torture me like that?”

She laughed breathlessly. “Because it’s so much fun – and, it feels good! That was number nine, by the way.”

“Just so you know, that pill ain’t workin’; if that little display didn’t get me stiff as a mackerel, nothing will.”

She giggled. “Not yet, silly! It says they take thirty minutes to an hour to take effect, and what’s it been…maybe ten or fifteen?”

“About ten. Like I said, babe, I know nothing about them.” She slowly pulled her hand out of her pants and raised it to her lips, her tongue coming out to sample her honey-smeared fingers. I pulled her hand to my face, and she unbuckled her seatbelt and came along so that we could both taste her – or us, apparently - and we alternated between kissing, licking and sucking her cummy fingers and tongue wrestling, enjoying the intimacy of my warm, sex-scented car.

Once her fingers were well-cleaned, she leaned back. “I can think of something you could do while you wait for Professor Charlie’s Magic Boner Pill to kick in.”

We kissed. “Let me guess; it involves your creamy pussy and my talented tongue.”

She laughed ruefully. “Actually, no, but I do like your idea even better than mine; I was thinking that you needed to walk the dog – and no, that’s not a euphemism for any particular sex act. Our real, actual dog; she’ll need some outdoor time.”

“Oh. Well that’s romantic, sending me off with another woman!” I’d been so wrapped up in Allison and our orgiastic evening that I had almost forgotten about Ruby! I knew I was going to enjoy having a dog again, but it was going to take a little getting used to.

“I’ll make us some hot chocolate for when you come back in.”

“Why don’t you hold off on that for awhile? I’m thinking maybe our mouths will be otherwise occupied.” She was ahead of me, opening the door from the garage into the back hall, the laundry and mudroom area.

She looked over her shoulder at me and rewarded that thought with her sexiest smile. “That sounds good to me!”

Ruby met us just inside the door, tail wagging and tongue lolling happily. I was glad to see that she was not one of those dogs that are so enthusiastic that they go nuts and jump all over you, or one that fawns and wriggles and whines for attention. We gave her some love and told her what a good girl she is. Allison put her hand on my back as I bent over Ruby. “You two hurry back.”

“I’m going to put a pair of pants on over these tights first. Damn cold goes right through them.”

She slipped her hand between my legs from behind and gave me a quick squeeze. “Yeah, we wouldn’t want to freeze anything important! While you do that I’ll take Ruby out to the kitchen and give her a cookie or two.” She hung her jacket up and walked away, topless, gorgeous, and totally unconcerned about her bare tits, with Ruby following along, lured by the promise of cookies.

‘Cookies’, in this instance, refers to dog treats; Milk Bones and such, and while they left to do that I went to our bedroom and put on sweatpants over my tights. When I came back down Alli was on her knees on the floor, hugging Ruby, who was wagging happily. She seemed to really like it here, at our home, for which I was thankful. “Well Ruby girl, I guess you and me should take our evening constitutional…what do you say?”

She came to me, and Alli stood up and leaned back, resting her ass against the counter, the heels of her hands on the edge, her back arched. This had the very welcome effect of thrusting her tits and pelvis forward, and I was torn between admiring those very erect, pink nipples on her firm, perfect boobs, or ogling the way her tights stretched tautly over her mound, the wet fabric nestling into her crevice to display a wonderful little camel toe. I resolved my dilemma by keeping my eyes moving and admiring both…or all three, as the case may be! She blew me a kiss. “Hurry back!”

As if I needed those instructions; at this point I’d gladly take Ruby out and squeeze her like a tube of toothpaste if I thought it would speed the process along! “C’mon girl, let’s go – and no dawdling, you understand?”

Alli laughed. “Oh, let her walk a little and get some fresh air! I’m sure I can think of something to occupy myself until you get back.”

I groaned as we exited the door. “That’s what I’m afraid of! No cheating – any orgasm you have when I’m not around does not count toward your total…that’s in the rule book.”

She laughed again. “That’s all right – I can afford to lose a few points, because I can still easily beat you.”

“You don’t know that – the wonders of modern medicine and all.”

“Just go! I’ll be upstairs.”

We went out, and Ruby immediately ran out into the lawn and peed, which was a good sign for both her degree of control and housebreaking, and for a possibly brief trip outside tonight. We strolled on down the block a ways, Ruby unchained but staying close to me as she sniffed every tree, shrub, and blade of grass in sight, getting to know her new neighborhood. I carried a leash in my hand, in case it was needed, but it proved unnecessary as she checked back with me every couple of minutes, seeking reassurance that I was still with her and a bit of petting and attention each time. She showed absolutely no desire to run off, or go anywhere she shouldn’t

At the small wooded area at the end of the street she wandered a few feet into the trees and brush to take care of her business. I waited, enjoying the peace and quiet, the slight breeze out of the west scented with sage from the prairie and pine from the mountains beyond, fresh and crisp. Tiny crystals of frost glittered on the few brown and curled leaves remaining on the trees and bushes, and crunched on the dry grasses underfoot.

When Ruby came out she shook the moisture and a bit of debris off her back and then came over and looked up at me expectantly. I went down on one knee to scratch her ears and ruffle up the thick, shining coat around her neck and shoulders, feeling her sleek frame beneath. When I stood up I praised her and told her what a good girl she was, and she wagged her tail proudly as we turned back toward home.

Arriving, I held the door open while she ran in and then followed. I shed shoes, jacket, and gloves, leaving me in just my costume tights – top and bottom – and my sweatpants as I headed up the stairs, with Ruby preceding me. She disappeared into our bedroom, and by the time I got there she was already curled up on her bed, eyes shining and tongue lolling.

On our bed lay Allison; her eyes were also shining, but her tongue wasn’t lolling. No, her tongue was hidden away, but there was a small, inscrutable Mona Lisa smile on her lips. She was flat on her back, her head on a pillow and her auburn mane spread around it, her rosy nipples firmly erect on her pert titties. Her feet were flat on the bed, knees in the air and about two feet apart, the completely unencumbered sight of her wet, glistening pussy welcoming me to the room.

One hand was on her flat tummy, fingers spread, while the other was at her sex, resting in the soft little reddish-brown curls on her mound. Her fingers on that hand were also spread, but it was her middle finger that drew my attention, because the tip of it was just barely touching the little pink fleshy hood over her clit, from which peeked the glistening rose tip of that little pleasure button.

I stopped suddenly and stood there, taking in that intensely erotic tableau, storing a memory. “Wow, babe!”

“You like?”

“Oh yes! Yeah, you could say I like – it would be a gross understatement, but you could say it. You are so fucking sexy…I don’t know if I’ve ever mentioned that before, but it’s true.”

She laughed softly. “You may have mentioned it a time or two…or a thousand, but a girl can never hear it too often. So, are you going to just stand there stupidly staring, or are you going to come play?”

“On the contrary - I may be avidly staring, or hungrily staring, or greedily, admiringly, or lewdly staring, or any of about a hundred other adverbs, but there ain’t nuthin’ stupid about staring at you! I wonder if your boyfriend the photographer could take a picture of you like this for my desk?”

“I’m not sure that’s a good idea, but I suspect he’d be happy to. Join me?”

I did, lying belly-down on the bed, cross-ways to her, with my face at her chest level so that I could nuzzle her nipples. “I’m sure he would be. Never mind though; if I want a picture like this I’ll take it myself!” I licked all around her right nipple before slowly rolling my tongue across it, pausing to flick at just the hard little tip for a few seconds before gently sucking on it.

She moaned softly. “Mmm, that’s nice! You should have undressed first.”

I released her nipple. “I didn’t want to waste the time right now. There will be time for that later.”

“Still not hard?”

“Getting there, I think; sorta-semi. That view when I walked in certainly set off some fireworks in the groinal region!”

“Do you think the medicine is kicking in?”

“Who knows?” I nuzzled and suckled her other breast for a moment, not wanting it to feel left out. I sort of think of them as being like siblings; you know, how one gets jealous if the other gets too much attention. I really do love them both equally, so I always try to make sure they know that. “It hasn’t been a half hour yet, so maybe I’m just getting my mojo back.”

“I love your mojo. The thought of you with your mojo plus the boner pill is almost too much to imagine!”

I laughed. “Funny girl! You’re pretty proud of yourself, aren’t you?”

She smiled. “We’ll see; I’ll let you know in the morning, after we see how it goes. Take your clothes off, I want to feel your skin on mine.”

The red-blooded – and straight - American male that could resist that order from Alli does not exist! I quickly stood up and stripped out of the remains of my costume, dropping it on the floor. She looked at me. “You are sort of semi, like you said - about half-staff. What should we do to pass the time while you get to full-staff?”

I shrugged. “I dunno…watch some TV, maybe read a book?”

“I was thinking more along the lines of what you suggested earlier…?”

“That talented tongue/creamy pussy thing?”

“Oh good, you do remember!”

“Vaguely.” I slid back onto the bed, still perpendicular to her, but farther down. I lifted her left leg and slid beneath it, letting it down to rest across my side at about mid-rib level. I propped my left elbow on the bed and rested my head on my hand, just inches from the aforementioned pussy, where I could admire it for a few moments; the first thing I noticed was that the ‘creamy’ descriptor was still quite accurate!

She nudged me. “What are you doing?”

“Just looking. Admiring.”

She giggled. “You really do like that, don’t you?”

“Oh, absolutely!”

“Why?”

“I don’t know…a couple million years of genetic programming, perhaps?”

“No, really!”

I shrugged - not an easy thing in my position. “It’s beautiful – you’re beautiful. I love the way it looks, it’s just so damn sexy!” I looked up at her face; she was watching me intently, waiting for more. I went on. “Like now, you’re so very wet, and you’re kind of a brighter pink than usual and just slightly swollen right here…and here.” I lightly touched her outer lips, which were a bit puffy, and her inner ones, which looked even more abused. I heard her breath catch, and I chuckled. “It’s almost as if you’d been having sex, or maybe playing with yourself.”

She giggled again. “Or both.”

I laughed. “Yes, it certainly could have been both.” I traced my fingertip slowly around the edge of her outer labia, where her small, dark curls, wet and matted down, curled over and formed a fringe around the edge of her fleshy lips. As I did, I described it to her in those same words, telling her how those soft, puffy lips and tiny little dark hairs formed a perfect frame around her sex, all the really good stuff enhanced by the beautiful surroundings. I could hear a slight shudder in her breathing now, and her hips began a very small, subtle movement - something that I don’t think she was even aware of, but I very much was!

I moved onward and inward, tracing her inner lips now. “Then there’s this perfect little soft, pink inverted ‘V’, right here…” I ran my finger lightly up one side of the ‘V’ of her inner labia and down the other, and then back up and across the little hood at the top, where the tip of her clit peered out at me. “…and right here at the top point of the ‘V’ is this little button.” I touched it, lightly, and she gasped. “But I’m getting ahead of myself! We’re not there yet. We’re still admiring the rest.”

“God, Davey! Don’t be mean!”

I laughed. “I’m not! You asked why I liked looking at you, so I’m telling you. You wanted to know, right?”

“Just get on with it!”

I laughed again. “Impatient little wench! Ask a question, but you won’t sit still to hear the answer!”

“Davey! Nobody could sit still with you doing this to them!”

I chuckled, and picked up where I’d left off. “Okay, let’s see, I was telling you about…oh yeah!” I resumed tracing, up and down her inner lips, ending at the bottom, open end of the ‘V’, where her slick tunnel was a small, open, slightly elongated dot. “And then, right here, we have this hidden treasure, this tiny little opening…” I touched and traced around it, letting just the very tip of my finger part her lips and touch inside of her. “…which, incredibly, even though it looks so small and unassuming, is somehow able to accommodate even something as enormous as my huge, raging, rock-hard manhood.”

She giggled, and I frowned at her. “We’ll have no kibitzing from the audience, please!”

She laughed again. “I was just wondering if your huge, enormous manhood was actually raging and rock-hard yet.” She stretched her arm out and found me. “Nope, not raging yet. Getting there, though!”

“Yes, well…where was I? Oh right, that tiny opening!” I stroked and teased, tracing slowly around the opening of her vagina, which was so very wet, and so very slippery, and so very warm. My mouth watered and electric tingles – aided by her fondling fingers – crackled through my groin. “Like I was saying, this small, subtle little opening, that looks like no big deal, but if one were to explore a little further…” I slowly slid my middle finger all the way into her, as deep as I could, until my knuckles pressed against her body. She gasped and her hips pushed up, taking me inside of her, welcoming my invasion. “…if one explores a little further, one might find this tight, hot, incredibly slick and welcoming little hideaway, a small, secret cave full of molten lava, a grasping, slippery, wondrous, and oh so enticing place!” I concentrated on touching her for a few seconds, enjoying watching and feeling her reactions. “And here endeth today’s guided tour of a very lovely – and horny - little pussy!”

Oddly, she didn’t ask for the tour to continue. “Mmmm, that feels so good!” I bent my finger, stroking the front of her tunnel, and she moaned softly. “Mmmm, Davey! God, you’re so damn good at this!”

“You taught me everything I know, my dear.”

She gasped again as I stroked her inner wall. “Oohhh! Okay then – I’m so damn good at this!”

I smiled. “Well, that’s certainly true.” I wriggled my finger, eliciting another moan. “G-spot?”

Her hips bucked up to meet me. “Mmmm, my god! If ‘G’ stands for great, then yeah that’s it.”

“Good to know. I hear it’s an elusive little bugger.” I continued to touch and stroke deep inside of her, in behind her pubic mound, enjoying the sound and feel of her reaction to my touch. I slowly slid my thumb up between the two branches of that inverted ‘V’ until it was propped against the underside of her stiff clit, pushing it up and causing it to thrust out very prettily from its hood. “You have a very nice little hardon, babe.”

She gasped. “I know – so do you!”

“Thanks.”

She half gasped, half giggled. “Okay, not the ‘little’ part, but you’re really hard. You knew what I meant.”

She was right, I did - and I was. Extremely hard, like a piece of rebar. It was good to have it back, but right then I was otherwise occupied! I rubbed her little hardon with my thumb, while still thrusting and stroking inside of her with my finger, and in well under a minute she cried out and came. She tried to clamp her thighs shut on my hand – apparently an autonomous response to my touch – but couldn’t, because I was between her legs, so she squeezed me between tensed thighs and that’s where I stayed as her orgasm ran its course, gazing at her pink, wet, beautiful, glorious sex as she came.

I slowed my assault on her senses in time with the diminishing waves of her orgasm, laying off her sensitive clit entirely once she’d climaxed. I’ve figured out, over time, that it’s much like my cock; extremely, almost painfully sensitive in those immediately post-orgasmic moments. I left my finger deep inside of her, although I slowly stopped stroking that “great” spot.

When she finally caught her breath and could speak again, the first thing she said was, “That’s one more for me!”

I laughed. “Oh, now that’s a nice thank you, gloating over your big lead and your superior orgasmic capabilities. Really classy!” I chuckled. “At this rate, the game could turn into a rout.”

“Told you so!”

“Again, dear; really classy.” I was slowly sliding my finger in and out of her hot pussy, just an inch or so, not a lot of stimulation. She was, if anything, even wetter and slicker than before. “Do you suppose if I started calling you ‘Twinkie’ that people would know it was because of your rich, creamy filling?”

Laughing, she slapped my shoulder. “Don’t be gross!”

I laughed along with her. “What?! That’s a good thing – I happen to love Twinkies! As a matter of fact…” I leaned forward and licked her, parting the ‘V’ and running my tongue all the way up to caress her sensitive clit, and then the space just above it, where her outer lips came together. Her body spasmed, and she tasted of salt, and semen, and her own slippery juices of arousal, wonderfully feminine and sexual. The scent, taste, and feel of our lovemaking on my tongue sent very clear and sensual messages to my brain – and then straight on to my cock. I was definitely raging now!

Her hand tangling in my hair, holding me there, told me that I was doing good things to her, but my current position was not particularly conducive to effective pussy-licking. I quickly shifted position so that my body was in line with hers, taking time out to cram a pillow under her tight little ass – which she very cooperatively raised up to help me - and slid in so that her legs were over my shoulders and my face was perfectly aligned with paradise.

I slid my hands up her sides and over her ribs until I found her breasts, and then, with one of those firm little orbs and its stiff nipple in each hand I lowered my lips to her sex, buried my nose against her erect clit, and thrust my tongue as deeply into her as I could, savoring her arousal. I pressed my face to her, moving my tongue around inside of her, wishing I could get it in a bit more but aware that much of the sensation for her came from right around the opening anyway.

She was dripping wet, a combination of cum – both hers and mine - and saliva, and as I finally pulled my tongue out of her I swallowed a significant amount of our fluids. I concentrated on the areas around her opening then and tried to move about and touch all the spots that brought her pleasure, but skipped numero uno for the time being; I’d get there, there was no doubt about that, but I didn’t want to rush things. I knew that I was enjoying this far too much to hurry, and, unless I was badly mistaken, so was she!

She was practically writhing, her hips grinding as she thrust herself to my lips, and she was breathing heavily, and moaning… and, quite possibly, speaking in tongues! She seemed to be muttering something as she gasped for air, but I couldn’t make heads or tails of it. Giving up trying, I lapped gently at her much-abused sex, knowing it had already had something of a workout that evening, but also well aware that it was going to get some additional miles put on it before the night was over. It was driving me crazy, holding back from touching her clit and sending her to her own personal Shangri la, and if it was driving me crazy the effect on her seemed even more profound!

Soon, even though I was studiously avoiding licking her jutting clit, she said, “God, Davey, I’m going to come!”

“Ruhree?” (That’s an approximation of what “Really?” sounded like while my tongue and lips were otherwise occupied – nonetheless, she seemed to understand.)

“Oh yes…don’t stop!”

“Uh-uh.” I had no intention of stopping, but I was duly impressed that she could come even without me being inside of her, or touching her clit! Like me, she was definitely over-stimulated by the night’s events.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

All of those sexy, erotic, forbidden sights and sounds, so arousing, and something we’d never experienced before! I had no idea which part of the evening she was replaying in her head to drive her intense arousal…actually, on second thought, I probably did. I chose to ignore that second thought and focus on her instead, for now; it would have been not only selfish, but utterly foolish to do otherwise.

As her arousal seemed to be reaching its peak, I suddenly switched my attention to her hard little clit, and she immediately crashed over into her orgasm, crying out and clutching me to her, holding my head tightly in place as she came. I was grinding my swollen, rigid cock into the bed as I did her, very aware of how hard I was, intensely, hugely aroused by her scent and taste and the sound of her coming, my balls aching for release. I sucked at her clit, and then nibbled it gently, and she convulsed, her body going rigid before thrusting once, and then again, holding herself to my lips in her moment of pleasure before collapsing limply on the bed, gasping for air.

I slowed my ministrations, pausing to swallow the copious amount of her lubricating juices that she had produced as she came. I tried to lick her tender sex slowly and lightly, in a soothing way rather than as though trying to arouse her, but she spasmed and pulled away, pushing me back. “God, no, stop…you have to stop!”

I raised my head and looked up at her, my face dripping with our combined fluids. “You all done?”

She sighed happily. “For now” and then, weakly, “that’s one more for me.”

I rose to my knees so that she could see my rigid cock, which was straining upwards, pointing at the ceiling, so hard that the veins bulged along my shaft as it arched back toward my navel in a gentle six-inch long arc. I had been leaking steadily, and much of my cock glistened with a slick of pre-cum; I had left a pretty good-sized wet spot the sheets as well, where I’d been rubbing. “Don’t count your chickens, babe; I’m going to get that one back, one way or another!”

She raised her head and looked at me. “Wow, you’re really hard!”

“You should feel it from in here.”

She beckoned with her fingers. “Bring it here.”

I moved from between her legs and knee-walked to her, bending down to kiss her as her hand closed around my penis. We tangled tongues, her lips sliding on mine in a smear of our cum. As we separated, she said, “You taste like us.”

“I know. Pretty good, huh?” She smiled and nodded, agreeing, and we kissed again, her hand busily stroking me as we did. We’d been in a lip lock for several seconds when she giggled into my mouth. I pulled away. “What?”

She giggled again, unencumbered this time by my mouth on hers. “You’re incredibly hard! I mean, you’re always hard, but this is amazing…feel it!”

I did, reaching down to grip myself between my thumb and fingers. She was right; I was very, very hard, so hard that I could barely dent it. I know that the human penis (despite the slang “boner” for an erection) does not actually have a bone in it, like most other mammals, but at that moment mine felt for all the world like it just might! I chuckled. “Yeah, that’s kind of…scary hard! Guess that little Mickey you slipped me must be taking effect.”

She laughed. “Apparently! A tiny little Mickey for a rock hard dickey!”

I laughed. “I believe that may be the first time you’ve ever waxed poetic about my genitalia. I like it!”

“Mmm, I was feeling inspired.” She sat up and shifted positions so that she could squeeze my balls in one hand while bringing her mouth to my cock, which was gripped in her other. “Let’s see if my inspiration tastes as good as it looks and feels, shall we? I might get even more inspired!”

With that she stopped talking and took me into her warm, wet, welcoming mouth, and I gasped at the intensity of the sensation…and watched her suck me, which is one of life’s simple pleasures. Simple, yet intense and profound, and I enjoyed looking at her, marveling again at her beauty even as I marveled at how incredible she made me feel! This was more like it, a chance to enjoy her and her talents in private, just us, and not so incredibly over-excited that I exploded like a school boy.

She made love to my cock, swirling, licking, and sucking, pausing to give attention to my balls, which felt like they were as swollen and hard as my cock, sucking first one and then the other into her mouth for a gentle tongue massage. She stroked my cock with her fingers as she sucked and gently nibbled my balls, and I groaned with pleasure. She looked up at me as she slowly let my right testicle slide out between her lips. “Does that feel good?”

“You have no idea!”

“No - I suppose not, not being equipped with a set of these. It sounds like you’re enjoying it though, and I can relate to that!”

“I’m sure! You know, if you were equipped with those we probably never would have gotten past the first date.”

“Hey - I didn’t show you what I was or was not equipped with on the first date! I was a good girl…I waited until the second.”

“Yeah, true – and then you were a very good girl! Now, back to what you were doing…”

She laughed at my subtlety as she resumed her artistry, sucking, stroking, gently dragging her teeth up my shaft until they caught on the ridge at the rear of the head of my penis and then looking up at me with those smoldering eyes, the most sensitive part of my cock between her teeth in an intensely erotic love bite. She kept on, avidly and hungrily, until I could feel the pot boiling and the pressure building. In an enormous display of willpower, I finally stopped her. “You’re well into the third act of a three-act play; would you like to change the action to something a little more…penetrating? You know, before the famous final scene?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” She released my rock-hard penis from fingers and lips and rolled over onto her back, legs up and apart, leaving no doubt about just how she wanted me! I nestled between those long, sleek legs, and she reached down and guided me into her heat, so very tight, but so incredibly wet and slippery that I moved into her fairly easily. We both gasped at the amazing sensation of coming together like that, my body designed to fill hers, and hers just perfect for welcoming me inside.

I took a deep, shaky breath. “God…you feel so good!”

“Mmm, god…y-you too. So f-fucking hard!” Her breath coming in broken, irregular stutters; it seemed she could barely talk as I pushed into her. “Y-you feel huge, and hot, and s-sooo deep in me!”

I was, too, in to the hilt, all of my senses tuned to the molten feel of her pussy. A bath of hot oil inside of a tight, smooth grip, a perfect fit, our pubic bones coming together, her hips moving to slide herself on me and to position her hard clit where I would bump it on each deep thrust. I began a slow, steady thrusting motion, a tempo her body quickly recognized and matched, and we spoke no more as we made love… oh sure, a few uttered exclamations, some unintelligible animal sounds, and various words of love and desire, but nothing that bears repeating. Let’s just say we spent some time…communicating.

I felt her legs come up and around me, and when they tightened I knew she had crossed them at the ankles and locked them together, holding me in that embrace as well as the one inside of her; her hands were everywhere, on my neck, and my face, and my shoulders and ribs, and when her fingernails dug into my back I knew she was coming, clutching me as her body spasmed and she cried out, her hips thrusting up to slam me deep, her clit pounding against my ridge of bone. “God, Davey…god..god, ohhh fuck… coming, fuck yesss, yes!”



She came hard, her eyes squeezed shut, her lips parted as her orgasm rocked her core; I just watched her beautiful face, seeing her pleasure in the expressions she made, astounded and thankful once again that I could do this amazing thing to her!

Her orgasm – as so often happens – proved contagious; when I see, feel, and hear her come, especially with what seems to be a very powerful one, it often pushes me to the breakpoint as well, and I knew right then that it was going to be a rush to the finish. For reasons unknown, I emulated what Michael had done to Marci earlier, scooping Alli’s legs up over my arms and onto my shoulders, tipping her back almost onto her shoulders and neck and driving my cock down into her. I pounded her hard, that position allowing me to go as deep as possible, and I took full advantage, jamming in until my balls were crushed against her ass with each thrust. She let out a short little whimper each time I thrust to full depth, as though I was driving the sounds out of her.

Her eyes went wide, still smoky with lust as she came yet again, staring up at me as the first incredible pulse of my own climax washed over me. We stared into each other’s eyes as I held myself deep, groin crushed to the back of her thighs and balls mashed against her ass, Allison fully impaled on my hardness as I pumped out jet after jet of cum into the deepest recesses of her hot, tight tunnel, unable to do anything but gush and spurt (and maybe gasp and groan a bit) until it was over with. She had her hands around the back of my neck, holding me and staring up into my face, moaning and gasping through her own climax.

My back was arched, my arms and legs stiff, all of my muscles straining as the intense orgasm flooded my senses, washing away all else. I don’t know how long we held that pose – fifteen seconds, maybe less… or more – but as the muscles powering my ejaculation slowly tapered off and ceased spasming and pumping, I gradually became aware of how much the rest of my body was straining – and that Alli was still staring up into my eyes, her own orgasm slowly diminishing. She slid her hands from around my neck and held my face. “Good one?”

“God almighty!” It was about all I could gasp out. She bucked her hips slightly, working her tight sleeve over my pulsing and sensitive cock. “God, babe! Stop!”

“No.” She did it again, and I gasped.

The sensation, in that immediate post-orgasmic phase, is somewhere in that gray area between pleasure and pain, something that can perhaps best be described as an exquisite torture; you don’t truly want it to stop, but you don’t know if you can stand to feel it again. As it turns out I was not to be given a choice in the matter, as she continued to wiggle and move and to clamp herself down on me; on the other hand, I could have pulled out of her and ended it. Needless to say, I didn’t. I simply gasped and groaned and let her have her fun…and, like I said, it wasn’t entirely unpleasant for me either, so I gritted my teeth and enjoyed!

Eventually I had to let her lower her legs down, though; we couldn’t keep them over my shoulders with me inside of her all night! When I did, my semi-flaccid cock slid out of her in a small gush of semen which trickled down the crack of her ass and onto the sheet. She moaned and rolled onto her side as I collapsed behind her, the rest of my body suddenly as limp and spent as my cock. I reached out and tuned off the light on my night stand, leaving only the pale light coming through the windows and the faint glow from our clock radios.

I pulled her to me, our bodies wrapped together in a tight, sweaty, sticky “S”, spooned against each other. Neither of us spoke for a long time, simply enjoying the aftermath and trying to catch our breath and allow our hearts to return to a normal rhythm. Eventually, Alli whispered, “That was really good.”

I laughed softly against the back of her neck. “Understatement. It was…incredible, if I have to use just one word; if I get two, I’d say fucking incredible.”

She snuggled more tightly into my chest and stomach. “Mmmm! It really was. Three more for me, by the way.”

“Three? I only remember two.”

“Nope, one right when you first entered me – little one, but it counts.”

“Huh! I’m even better than I knew! Guess I ought to concede.”

She laughed. “No doubt! You’re way behind, no way you can win.”

It wasn’t exactly what you’d call a stinging or humiliating defeat; on the contrary, it was the kind of contest I didn’t mind losing at all! “Are we done for the night?”

“Don’t know about ‘we’, but I’m not! I’ll try to be quiet and not wake you…”

I laughed. “Horny little thing, ain’cha? No, by all means, wake me – we’ll test the limits of modern medicine together.” I hugged her close, my arm over her hip and my elbow against her flat stomach, her breast cupped in my hand. “I’ll probably dream about the party and all the sex and everything we saw…and did, I suppose. I may just be hard all night if that happens.”

“So I can just climb aboard?”

“By all means! Just have your ticket available for the conductor.”

She wiggled her slippery little butt against me. “The conductor feels like my kind of guy!”

I laughed. “In the mood you’re in, any guy is your kind of guy!”

We laid there quietly for awhile, drowsiness starting to steal over us. When Alli spoke again, she caught me just drifting off. “When we use that position we just did, with my legs up on your shoulders?”

She’d said it as a question, requiring an acknowledgment of some sort. I grunted, “Uh huh?”

“When we do it like that, you hit bottom – or top, I suppose – every time you thrust in.”

I’d thought maybe that was true, but really wasn’t sure of it; the tip of the penis can sense a lot of things, but sensing pressure when just touching something is not really its forte. “Really?”

“Oh, definitely! You are knock, knock, knockin’ on heaven’s door when we do it like that!”

I laughed. “Thank you Mr. Clapton – or is it Dylan?! Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?”

She giggled. “It’s good. It feels a little weird - you know, inside - but knowing you’re in me that deep…well, that’s a total turn-on for me. And, of course, your balls hitting against me is always a nice feeling. I love it!”

“Well, if I’m hitting bottom you’d only be able to take about half of Michael’s big cock inside of you!” I don’t know why I said that; it was just an observation of relative proportions, but it occurred to me that it was probably not the right time for it. I hurried on. “You’ve gotta wonder how Marci does it – and why she isn’t bow-legged.”

Alli laughed softly. “Don’t be mean!” She was quiet for a few seconds. “Everybody - or maybe I should say every body – is different; just like Michael is so much bigger than you, Marci is obviously bigger inside than me. I guess it’s good that they found each other, since they’re such a good fit.”

I hesitated, considering her words, and accepted that she had merely pointed out the obvious. “I guess. I never really thought about women being so different…you know, in that way. Out of sight, out of mind, maybe - or maybe it’s because I’ve always fit.”

She shrugged in my arms. “I suppose we must be - or maybe she adjusted to him over time, and lots of patient practice. Learned how to accommodate that huge thing. I don’t know.”

I just held her, enjoying the feel of her lithe body against me, but with my mind once again spinning off into a bad area. “You really enjoyed seeing him like that, didn’t you? Naked, and hard…”

She simply said, “Davey…” I waited silently, and she finally went on. “Yes, I did. Just like you enjoyed seeing Marci and the other girls – and I could see that you were enjoying that, so don’t try to deny it.”

I didn’t, but I wouldn’t have even without the warning. “No, I did enjoy that – not as much though, I don’t think. Not like you.”

She nestled more snugly against me. “I can’t…” She paused, and then started again. “Michael is beautiful, Davey. Even you have to admit that!” I nodded, and with her head under my chin, she could tell that I’d agreed. “I can’t help that I find him attractive and sexy – any woman would, and that’s just the physical aspect.”

“I suppose that’s true – and it doesn’t hurt that he’s hung like a horse, right?”

She wiggled. “No, that’s…impressive – but that’s what you’re stuck on, not me! I see the whole guy; tall, well-built, with those broad shoulders, and the muscles, and the nice smile and pretty eyes and all those other perfect physical things - but we also know him well enough to know that he’s a really nice guy. He’s all man, but he’s charming, and gentle, and funny, and very sweet, and he doesn’t have a huge ego like some jerks I’ve met. He is obviously devoted to Marci, and that’s a very attractive trait. You and Michael share most of those same personality traits, and they’re part of what I find so attractive about you too - and really, aren’t those some of the same reasons that you like him – you know, that you’re friends?”

“Well, yeah, of course – but you weren’t fondling his nice smile or his gentle nature or rubbing up against his pretty eyes when you almost had an orgasm just standing there.”

She laughed. “Does it really bother you that much that I liked the way his body – and yes, his big cock – felt? I mean, it’s not like we actually did anything!” I could tell that she was becoming exasperated with me.

“No, I know. Still…”

She sat up and turned so that she could look at me. Even in the dim light of our bedroom I could see that she had a serious expression on her face. “Davey, yes. Yes, I responded to him. Yes, I got very turned on by the sight of his body, and his huge penis, and his enormous balls; yes, I liked the way he felt against me, and in my hands, how long and thick, and hard, and heavy his cock was, and how very different… I liked that he wasn’t circumcised. It was all just so new, and, you know, different, and exciting…arousing. Very arousing.”

“But I’m not those things.”

She laughed softly. “Yes, that would pretty much explain why it was all so new and different, wouldn’t it?” She slid back into my arms, against me.

“Well, yeah…duh! But that doesn’t bother you? I mean, since you found all of that so ‘arousing’, as you put it?”

She laughed again as she snuggled up to me, her butt against my groin, her back pressed to my chest and stomach, and her head tucked under my chin. Her hair smelled of shampoo, and chlorine from the hot tub. “Well, obviously it wasn’t a deal-breaker! You’re also very arousing to me - and I am married to you, after all.”

“Mmm, yeah. That’s good.” It would have been a good time to let sleeping dogs lie. I didn’t. “I know you said a couple of your prior boyfriends were bigger than me. A lot bigger?”

“Somewhat, yes. Thickness, especially. I also had one boyfriend that was smaller than Oscar – quite a bit smaller. I can definitely tell a very nice difference between the way yours feels and the way he felt, for example; huge difference!”

“Is this where I do my Tarzan yell and drag you off to my cave?”

She chuckled and wriggled against me. “Tarzan didn’t live in a cave.”

“Whatever. What did you think the first time you saw it – the little guy, I mean?”

She laughed. “This is terrible, but my first thought was that it must get a lot bigger when it got hard…then I realized that he was already hard!”

“Ouch! That stings – what did you say?”

“Nothing. I tried to pretend it was all good…normal. I really struggled not to laugh – not at him, but at myself because I’d thought he’d get bigger before I realized…” She shrugged in my arms. “I wouldn’t do anything to hurt his feelings; I know how sensitive you guys are.”

“I’m glad you didn’t laugh – for his sake. Is that why you broke up with him, his tiny cock?”

“No. Well, not entirely anyway. I mean, he was a nice guy, but the sex wasn’t very good – but it wasn’t just because he was small. The problem was, he didn’t do anything to compensate for it!”

“You mean…?”

“Yeah - if he’d been at all generous in bed, or imaginative, or creative, or even made an effort…but he wasn’t. He never did. Not like you. You’ve got a great cock - plenty big enough - and have nothing to compensate for, and yet you still like to do all kinds of other fun stuff!”

I laughed. “My talented tongue, you mean.”

“Well yes, that’s part of it, but also all kinds of other sexy touching and exploring. He wasn’t like that, and, coupled with his dinky dick, he was a total dud.”

“Too bad for him; he’ll never know what he’s missing! How about the guys who were bigger than me? Did they feel really different inside you…I mean, could you really tell?”

She didn’t answer right away. When she did, I could tell she was trying to be sensitive to my feelings, but honest. “Yes, of course it feels different – fuller, I suppose. They filled me up more, which feels... good, I guess. Really good - but it’s not everything. It’s hard to describe to anyone without a vagina.”

I laughed. “I suppose that’s true – like I can’t explain to you what it feels like to come the way a guy does, or to have my balls fondled or sucked on. A guy like Michael, though…”

I felt her shudder against me. “There’s such a thing as too much of a good thing, Davey; I think that if Michael wasn’t very gentle, or tried to move too fast, without a long, slow lead-up, he might be very uncomfortable for a woman. Painful, even; he’s so huge.”

“No argument from me on that score! But if he went slow, and was gentle, then you might enjoy it?”

“Speculate all you want, but we’ll never know, will we?”

“I would hope not!” I turned that image in my head for a few seconds, aware that she had not really answered my question. Couldn’t help it. Forged ahead. “Were any of your prior guys uncircumcised?”

“Why?”

“Just curious. You said you liked that.”

“I do, and a couple were, yes. It’s kind of fun to play with, and it feels so…soft and silky, kind of. Nice…sexy.”

“I wouldn’t know.” I hugged her tight. “Mine’s never gonna grow back, you know.”

She laughed. “No, I suppose not; like I said though, not a deal-breaker. It’s just a little piece of skin. A fun, well-placed little piece, but…” She paused. “Why are we talking about former lovers now, when we’ve never really done that before?”

“I don’t know. I guess because of the different bodies and everything we saw, and you liking the variety. It made me curious about what you’ve had before.”

“You liked the variety too – like Marci’s big nipples, for example; I know you liked touching those. Your dick was a dead giveaway.” She had a point there, but once again she was equating boobs with genitalia.

“Well, sure – but I didn’t touch her pussy, the way you did with Michael’s cock…and Charlie’s, for that matter.”

She elbowed me. “But you enjoyed playing with her boobs – and Karen’s!“

“Sure, but it’s still not the same thing. If you had only played with Michael’s boobs, then we’d be even.”

“He doesn’t have boobs!”

I snorted a laugh. “His boobs are bigger than yours, dear.”

She giggled. “I guess that’s true – but that’s pecs, not boobs. Not the same.”

“Still…I mean, yeah, I got to play with Marci and Karen’s tits a little, but I’m programmed to yours.”

“What does that mean?”

“I know and love yours; they’re the best! I can close my eyes and just think about them, even at work, the store, a restaurant, or while I’m driving…well, I guess I better not close my eyes while I’m driving – but you know, anywhere, and I can just feel them.”

“Sure!”

She’d scoffed at me! “No, really! I have all of you stored that way, all the little details, so that I can call them up anytime and enjoy you even when you’re not around, with all of my senses.”

“You think you know me that well, huh?” She cuddled even closer to me; I could tell she kind of liked the idea.

“I do.”

“Like what, for example?”

I thought for a moment. “Well, let’s see. Your boobs, like I said; even when we’re apart I can feel their soft firmness and the way your nipples harden against my fingers, or my tongue. At the back of your neck, when you have your hair pulled up, there’s a line of tiny little reddish curls right at your hairline. Most people never see those, but I can picture them anytime…and the way your lips taste, and the feel of your tongue. I can feel how soft your skin is, and the warmth of you, even when you’re not there, and the feminine scent of your body, sometimes mixed with sex but somehow always overlaid with the scent of flowers.”

I nestled my nose into her hair, so that I was talking softly, almost into her ear. “I can see the way your beautiful eyes get all deep and smoky when you’re aroused, and the way your pupils dilate, and the little gold starbursts around them, and that slow, sexy smile you have that makes my heart pound.”

She pulled my arm over her, and pressed my hand to her breast, holding it there. “Mmm…what else?”

“Your incredible pussy…I can feel the tight, slick heat of you as you engulf me, and taste you, and feel your slipperiness on my tongue, and I know the special, amazing scent of your arousal. I can see those tiny wet curls around your sex that I told you about earlier. I can see your beautiful face like it is when you’re sleeping, so soft, eyes closed and your eyelashes laying dark against your cheeks. I can hear your slow, even breathing that I sometimes listen to in the middle of the night, and know that when mine matches it I will fall asleep.”

I stopped, and simply held her for a time, and then went on. “I can feel the way your body fits to mine, like we are now, and see your head on the pillow, your hair splayed around it, and your perfect, kissable lips, your mouth slightly open, maybe drooling just a little…”

She elbowed me, laughing, but there was a trace of a sniffle in her laugh. “Don’t say stuff like that!”

“Oh c’mon babe – if you were totally perfect I’d be afraid to touch you!”

“Okay then, what else isn’t perfect?”

“Oooh, fishing for criticism – that’s a new approach! Let’s see…well, you have that little bitty scar on your left knee, where you fell off your bike when you were nine. Oh yeah – and one earlobe has a tiny little crease in it, but the other one doesn’t!”

“My earlobes don’t match?”

I laughed. “Yeah, you’re horribly disfigured – nothing a pair of earrings or seeing them from a foot further away won’t cure, however.”

“What else is wrong with me?”

“Nothing. Not a damn thing. In fact, your butt is so perfect it’s the international standard for perfect asses!”

“Mmm, you’re sweet – even if you do lie about me drooling. What else do you think you know about me?”

“Well, I know that you cry over old, sad movies, and even more so if it’s about animals…even if the animals are cartoon characters. I know your favorite color is blue, and your favorite wildflower is Indian paintbrush. I know that when I fix hot chocolate for you, you like little marshmallows in it, and that you want it just hot enough to melt the marshmallows but not so hot that it will burn your tongue, because you’re way too impatient to wait while it cools.”

Again she laughed, softly this time, and there was definitely a sniffle in there.

I went on. “I know that if I buy you jewelry with diamonds in it you prefer white gold, but if it has sapphires you prefer yellow gold – and that if I buy you something with both diamonds and sapphires in it I’m almost sure to get a blowjob.”

She laughed again, and jabbed me with her elbow. “You never have to buy me anything to get that! I love doing that…even when you come in less than a second.”

“Oh, ouch! You wound me!”

She became serious again, and I heard her sniffle. “You really do know me.”

“I could go on all night.”

“I believe you could. Just hold me now though, okay? Let’s sleep.”

“I love you.”

“Me too…so much.”

That’s the last thing I remember either of us saying before sleep descended on us, the last thing I remember at all until sometime later, in the wee hours of the morning, when I woke up in the darkness hard and throbbing, pressed to her sweet ass, her skin warm and still slick with cum, and I felt her fingers find me and guide me once again inside of her.

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments