Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots, Chapter 17

"Dave and Alli enjoy their day off."

52
26 Comments 26
9.4k Views 9.4k
10.1k words 10.1k words
So engrossed in their conversation were they that they didn’t even notice me approaching – or, at least, not until Ruby ran on ahead and inserted herself quite forcefully between Allison and the stranger. Mostly she was just seeking Alli’s attention, not acting aggressively toward this guy, but I loved this dog more by the minute! Alli turned and watched me walk nearer, smiling up at me; the stranger glanced at me, as if surprised, and then quickly looked away, wiping his hands nervously on his pants.

She reached out and grasped my fingers. “Hi, sweetie; are you and Ruby having a good time?” She had worn soft, brown leather boots over an old pair of snug-fitting Levi’s – which she makes look simply spectacular, by the way – and a long-sleeved white t-shirt with flowers and hummingbirds on the front. Her distressed brown leather jacket - sort of a feminine take on a classic bomber jacket - hung open, and her pert nipples reminded me that she had gone braless, something she does on occasion.

I nodded. “Yeah, she’s quite the athlete! She loves this stuff, and she’s completely tireless.”

Alli saw me glance at her companion and then back to her, and read the question in my eyes. “Honey, this is Greg – Greg, this is my husband, Dave.”

I stuck my hand out, to shake hands. He glanced at it, as though surprised, and then away as he again rubbed his palm on his pants, but then finally held his hand out. His grip was weak, his hand slightly clammy; I may have applied a little more pressure than was necessary, or than I normally would, but if so I did it out of instinct, not intent. I don’t usually play that game. “Greg, what brings you out to the park on this beautiful morning?”

“Oh, you know, my dog…” He waved vaguely over his shoulder, indicating what could have been any one of about ten or twelve canines. He seemed to be studiously avoiding looking at me, and when he did, our eyes never met, his always sliding quickly away when I looked at him.

Alli filled in for him, almost as if she was embarrassed by his inarticulate awkwardness. “That’s his dog over there, that little Shih Tzu, the tan and white one. His name is Jake. And guess what, Davey, Greg just lives two blocks over from us, on Belmont.”

I’m not really sure why that was news; almost everyone at the park was probably local in any event, and they probably all lived near us, at least to some degree. I picked out his dog, which at that moment was jumping on a small kid, who was laughing and giggling as he tried to fend off the small, playful pooch. Greg was paying absolutely no attention to his dog, a cardinal sin at the dog park, where you’re supposed to keep your eye on your animal, be responsible for them and make sure they behave, and clean up after them as needed. “Mmm, he seems to be enjoying jumping on that kid at the moment. Lucky for you the kid is enjoying it too, or you could be in trouble; people can be funny about strange dogs mauling their children, I hear.”

His eyes flashed up at me and quickly away, but I thought I detected something – anger, maybe, or resentment. “That’s my kid, too; Peter, or Petey. They’re fine; you don’t need to worry about them.”

Alli was looking at him oddly. I said, “What is Petey, about three, maybe four? I don’t think I’d let a kid that size run around unsupervised with all these dogs – I mean, yeah, they’re supposed to be well-behaved and well-socialized dogs to be allowed to come here, but you never know, right?” His son and their dog were easily thirty yards away; if anything unfortunate did occur, daddy would be of little help.

His tone beginning to become belligerent, he said, “He’s fine. He knows about dogs, and I’m watching him.”

While the first part of that may have been true, it would be of no help if a large dog suddenly decided to become aggressive toward a forty pound kid; the second part was patently false, as he’d had eyes only for Alli since I’d first noticed him. She knew it too, and her skepticism began to show as she looked at him, her head slightly tilted and a quizzical expression on her face. “You never mentioned that you had your son here with you – or that you even had one.”

Caught, he seemed to squirm uncomfortably. “Didn’t I? I thought I did. I’m sure I did.”

Alli shook her head. “No, you didn’t.” She was slowly scratching Ruby’s ears, while Ruby rested her head quite happily on Allison’s knee.

He rose to his feet, again wiping his hands on his pants legs in that unconscious, nervous gesture that I'd decided was probably characteristic of his species, that being the sweaty-palmed liar. When he stood I could see that my distant impressions had been mostly correct; he was fairly tall – about my height – but very slender, his shoulders narrow and his torso appearing almost emaciated beneath his fleece jacket and dark green turtleneck, which hung on him. He stood slightly stoop-shouldered, which somehow seemed to emphasize his height and thinness rather than disguise it.

The other thing that I noticed was that his jeans were old, and worn thin as tissue paper, and were so snug on him that his genitalia stood out in bas-relief against his body, his scrotum a large, rounded bulge at the juncture of his thighs and the long, thick ridge of his penis pressed into his left thigh, even the rounded head of it pronounced and plainly visible. The picture suddenly became clear in my mind, a picture of a guy that comes to the dog park only to use his cute little dog as a come-on to approach women, who wears his pants uncomfortably tight to show off his ample endowment, somehow convincing himself that most women wouldn’t be repulsed by that, and who probably used his son the same way he does the dog until the kid was no longer a cute, cuddly baby, but who now tried very hard not to acknowledge the fact that he had a child. “So, are you married, Greg?”

His eyes skated past my face. “Divorced.”

I nodded. “Ah. Well, too bad. Your weekend with your kid?”

“Something like that.” Alli was just looking at him, her expression neutral.

I got her attention. “What do you say, babe? You want to go throw stuff for our little dynamo for a while, or should we take off?”

She shrugged noncommittally, but he again wiped his hands on his pants and stood up before he spoke. “Yeah, we should probably be going too.” He turned and yelled for his son and their dog. “Petey! Jake! C’mon, guys, let’s go!”

They both turned and started toward us, but after several steps the boy stopped, and then raised his foot and looked at his shoe. I laughed. “Looks like Jake just stepped on the canine version of a landmine.”

Greg looked over at them and swore under his breath. “Fuck! – and Jake’s the dog; my son’s name is Peter.”

“Sorry, my mistake.” I was grinning, enjoying his frustration. He quickly ended my amusement.

“Goddammit, Petey! I told you to be careful – now you’ve got dog shit all over your fucking shoe!”

Petey, for his part, looked properly chagrined…and maybe a little bit frightened. It was absolutely none of my business, but I butted in anyhow. “Greg, hey! Relax, man – take it easy on the kid! It’s just a little dog crap – and you are at a dog park, after all. It was probably your dog anyhow, since most people here are very conscientious about picking up after their pets.”

If looks could kill, I’d have been dead where I stood. I shook my head and turned away, picking up the small pack we always brought along; it contained a collapsible water bowl, a couple bottles of water, some treats, Sammy’s – now Ruby’s – toys, a roll of paper towels, some wet wipes and a small bottle of hand sanitizer, plastic bags (for the obvious reason) and a few other small items we’d found convenient to have along. I retrieved the paper towels and, when Petey got close, picked him up under his arms and set him on the end of the bench, sideways. “Hi, Petey. I’m Davey – would you like a little help cleaning up that messy shoe of yours?”

He looked at me solemnly, his beautiful blue eyes wide and curious, and began to chew on a finger as he nodded. I laughed, and proceeded to clean up his shoe, using a little of our water to wet a paper towel to complete the job, and dropping all of the used towels into a plastic bag. I wiped my hands with a wet wipe, and then tousled his hair. “There you go, buddy! Good as new, no more mess.”

He grinned, and I squatted down in front of him so that we were at the same level. “You know what, Petey? Grown-ups have an expression that we say for this kind of thing, when something like that happens. You know what it is?”

I saw Alli eyeing me warily as he shook his head. I smiled at him. “When stuff like that happens, grown-ups just say ‘Poop happens!’, and just go right on, like no big deal – ‘cause sometimes these things happen, and it's no big deal - easy to fix, right?” He nodded, smiling, and I laughed. “So just remember, buddy, when bad stuff happens sometimes, just say ‘poop happens’, and don’t worry about it, okay?”

He giggled. “Okay! Thank you for fixing my shoe!”

I chuckled. “No problem, Petey, you’re quite welcome.” I laughed again when I turned and saw Jake, their little dog, taking a big old dump right along the path. I pointed to him, and Greg looked over his shoulder and swore again. He would no doubt have left it there, except that I was holding a plastic bag out to him, my expectations obvious. He begrudgingly took it, grumbling, and cleaned up after his dog, and I handed him the other bag as well, with the soiled paper towels in it, so that he could put both in the trash barrel.

The best moment was while he was unhappily cleaning up after Jake, and Petey walked over and looked at him and said, “It’s okay, daddy – poop happens!” We all got a good laugh out of that – even Greg, albeit hesitantly. It broke the tension, and seemed to lighten the mood of the young father with his son. We said our semi-friendly (at best) farewells to Greg, and we each got a hug from Petey, then called Ruby over and headed for our car, and they did the same, turning away from us where the path entered the parking lot.

I had strategically positioned myself so that I could watch the back pockets of Alli’s jeans dance on her perfect ass all the way to the car…which I did! We’d ridden in silence for awhile after we left there, Ruby sound asleep in the back seat, when Alli reached over and gently squeezed my arm. “You’re a good man.”

I glanced sideways at her for a moment before returning my attention to the road. “What? Why?”

“What you did back there, with that guy and his son…you do that kind of thing all the time.”

I laughed. “What, get in some jerk’s face because he’s hitting on my wife?”

She smiled softly. “Well no, not that. I could have done without that; you know I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself with guys like that.” She paused, and then touched my arm again. “The rest of it though, you just quietly stepped in and showed him how a real man is supposed to behave. You set an example for him - it’s what you do. It’s probably why you’re such a good boss.”

“Mmm, if you say so. Don’t take any polls at work though, okay?”

She laughed. “Well, Marci dearly loves you! Don’t belittle yourself all the time, okay?” I glanced at her again, and she cocked her head and gave me that little smile once more. “You’re a strong, quiet leader, an amazing husband, and a very good man.”

“Thanks, Alli; that’s very sweet of you to say.” I found her hand, and we interlaced our fingers. I was deeply moved that the one person on earth whose opinion of me mattered to me above all others felt that way…and thankful that something that had started off as simple jealousy and pettiness on my part had somehow morphed into something that an incredible woman like Allison could find admirable.

“You’ll be a great daddy.”

“Why, just because I helped Jake with his messy shoe?”

She laughed. “Jake was the dog, honey; Petey was the kid! And yes, Davey, because you did that and defused his stupid, immature, pissed off father all at once, without even thinking about it. You embarrassed that Greg character, and made him see what an ass he was being. You’re meant to be a father, and the kind of man that should be one. You’re a natural.”

My turn to laugh. “Except for remembering kid’s names, I guess!” I squeezed her hand. “ You'll be a great mom, too. Are we hearing our biological clock ticking? Is that what this is all about?”

She put her other hand over mine. “No, it was just an observation – and besides, mine’s a digital, so no ticking. Someday soon though, like we planned. Not too much longer.”

I smiled. “No, probably not. Would you want a boy or a girl, when the time comes?”

“Yes.”

I laughed. “That was an either/or question, you know.”

She smiled. “I know – but I’m fine with either. How about you?”

I thought for a moment. “Me too, I guess. Daddy’s little girl might be fun, but a boy to show all the useful things to – like how to fart with your underarm, or write your name in the snow while peeing, that’s good stuff too.” She laughed, and I went on. “With a boy, I’d only have to worry about what one horny teenage boy does with his pecker when the hormones kick in; with a girl, I’d have to worry about what every horny teenage boy does with his pecker. Not sure I could take the stress.”

She laughed again. “I guess that would be my job, to be sure she knew about what horny boys and hornier girls do – and about things like condoms, and handjobs and such.”

I winced. “Huh! Definitely! I don’t even want to think about all that crap.”

We rode in silence again briefly before she said, “About the park, and you butting in with your eyes all green with jealousy…”

“Yeah, I know. I was fine with it until I saw him touch you. That just struck me as too personal for someone you only met moments before. You did just meet him moments before, right?”

“What?” She seemed surprised. “Yes, of course! He came and asked if it was okay to sit there while his dog played.”

“He really didn’t mention his son?”

“No. The jerk.” She looked at me. “You spotted him as a jerk quicker than I did, but I would have been fine; I’d have figured him out. I’ve had to deal with guys like that – guys that think they’re God’s gift to women – since I was sixteen. I can handle it. You do know that, right?”

“No – I mean yes, I know. It was just…instinct, I guess.” I laughed. “You know, nature made us – or evolution or whatever – so that our genitalia is in fairly close proximity to our anus in any event, but occasionally it seems like a big dick is connected directly to an asshole.”

She giggled. “I’m sure I have no idea what you mean!”

“Oh c’mon – you noticed the asshole’s pants, didn’t you?” I stopped for a red light.

I looked over at her. She was blushing, so I knew I had my answer, but she tried to demur. “I have no clue what you’re referring to! Was there something I should have noticed? What did I miss?”

I laughed. “Give me a break! Don’t try to pretend that you didn’t see the goods he had on display; you’d have to be blind to have missed that feeble, shameless ploy!”

She giggled again. “Yeah, okay, I noticed. He was rather generously endowed for such a skinny little stick, wasn’t he?”

“Seemed to be, yeah.”

“How come you were looking? Sizing up the competition?”

I snorted. “Hardly! It was just difficult not to notice, since his pants were skin-tight…and speaking of hardly, do you suppose he was?”

“What?” Then she got my little play on words, and giggled. “Oh! No, I don’t think so; he was like that the whole time, so I think that was just its natural state. Pretty well-hung, huh?”

“Are you trying to make me jealous all over again?”

She laughed. “Yes! It’s fun watching you squirm.”

“Horny slut!” I laughed along with her. “I’m not jealous of him, because I know that you know what a jerk he turned out to be, and that you don’t find that the least bit sexy.” I paused long enough to look at her. “You’re still having an arousal hangover from the party last night, aren’t you?”

She smiled and reached over to give my genitalia a squeeze. “Most definitely! Well, that and my powerful, virile satyr of a husband who screwed me half to death in the last twenty-four hours! But that, the whole party scene, was undoubtedly the most naughty, illicit, erotic, filthy, and purely sexual experience I’ve ever had in my life. God! I was so turned on! Still am a little, yes.”

“Yeah, I could sort of tell…for that matter, I think everyone could, but most of the rest of us were pretty riled up too, so it didn’t really stand out. You really, really enjoyed all of that?”

“Mmm, oh my yes! As a matter of fact, if you were to take me home and make love to me you wouldn’t hear any objections…encouragement, praise, a lot of gasps and moaning, undoubtedly, but no objections.”

“That sounds wonderful to me! I thought maybe we’d stop somewhere for lunch on the way…”

She pretended to pout. “How come whenever I want sex, you want food?”

I laughed. “Could it be because you want sex non-stop all of a sudden, while I still recognize that we need some sustenance besides each other’s hot bods? Man does not live by sex alone.”

She giggled. “I’m pretty sure that sex alone is called masturbation.”

“Not what I meant, and you know it.”

She ignored me. “You know darn well that if you had the ability to have sex non-stop, you’d be just as bad as me today! I know what a horndog you are, don’t forget, so don’t even try to act all noble and sensible. Just because you can’t do it, you make fun of me!”

“Ohh, my dear, I am most definitely NOT making fun of you! What I am is incredibly envious…and quite flattered that you want me so much…you know, me or some well-hung guy in the park wearing tight pants, with his balls and his big cock imprint shining through the tissue-paper thin fabric for your viewing pleasure.”

“That was nice…too bad he was such an ass.”

I laughed. “Why? Were you making plans?”

“Mmm, no. Well, maybe plans for some future fantasies, but that’s all. Why do you suppose a guy would come to the park with his little dog, and his junk on display like that – and with his kid, of all things?”

I glanced at her as I turned into the parking lot of our local Chili’s restaurant; one way or another, food was going to be part of our day! “I thought we’d established that it’s because he’s an asshole.”

“Yeah, that, of course – but what could he be hoping to accomplish? Hitting on women and showing off his package like that while he has his little kid with him? Pathetic!”

“I see we agree on that, at least.” I pulled into a parking space and shut off the engine. “Shall we get some actual, physical sustenance, so that I can then take you home and ravish you?”

She looked surprised, as if she’d just realized where we were. “Oh! Yes, sure…let’s hurry. I wonder if they have a buffet…?”

I laughed. “You know they don’t! Come on, you horny wench – your other physical needs will have to stay on hold for just a bit longer while we pack in some calories to burn off later.” We left the windows down a few inches for Ruby; it was a nice, cool day, so there was no danger to her in the locked car, but we figured she’d enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of the restaurant and its busy lot.

Shown to a table, I was surprised when I slid in on one side of the booth and Alli slid in alongside of me rather than across from me as she usually would; I chalked it up to her overall arousal and desire for intimacy – and boy, was I right! Right there, in the busy noonday Chili’s, she kept fondling and touching me surreptitiously under the table throughout our meal, whenever she thought nobody was looking, or in our immediate vicinity. I soon had a raging erection, and could feel a wet spot growing because of my leakage!

Because she had taken the much more visible outboard position in the booth – and because she had on jeans – there was nothing I could do to her to equal what she was doing to me. Yes, she was braless, and her nipples showed through her shirt from time to time - but they were above the table, so groping her tits seemed inadvisable. At best.

I finally had to grab her arm and move her hand away from me, whispering urgently into her ear, “Damn! Will you please stop that, before we have to call for a wet cleanup on table twelve?”

She laughed gaily – and completely mercilessly – before answering, sotto voce, “See? I told you that you should have taken me home and ravished me!”

I quickly looked around and spotted our server, and flagged him down. “Excuse me, but can we have our check, please?” Alli laughed at my sudden urgency.

After I had paid and slipped my credit card back into my wallet Alli slid out of the booth, and when I began to follow I checked myself for any politically incorrect bulging; I knew I was still extremely erect – I could feel that, of course - and while my erection did show through my pants it was not nearly as obvious – nor as large – as Dog Park Greg’s apparently flaccid bulge had been. The problem was, to my horror, that I had a very obvious dark, wet spot the size of a quarter about five or six inches down my left thigh!

It was apparent that the sometimes overly-productive Sir Leaksalot had been up to his old tricks – with a helping hand, as it were, from my newly-nymphomaniac wife. I looked up at her to find her regarding my indiscretion, a mischievous little smile on her face and one eyebrow raised archly.

She raised her eyes to mine and winked. “You’re probably going to want to carry your jacket rather than wear it, huh?” It was really the only solution – that, or pour a glass of water in my lap to camouflage the damage; at least that way it would only look like I suffered from a lack of bladder control rather than premature and spontaneous ejaculation. Not really much of an improvement, once I thought about it.

I held my jacket in one hand as we left, trying to look as natural as possible with it hanging down in front of my crotch…you know, the way everyone carries garments while they’re walking. Cleverly disguised in that way, we made it out of the crowded restaurant and to the car without incident, although, of course, Alli had to remind me on the way that if we had followed her suggestion – that whole going home and ravishing her meme – my problem would have been entirely avoided. I couldn’t argue with that, and didn’t.

We slipped Ruby a few small pieces of hamburger that we had saved for her – she showed appropriate gratitude - and were barely out of the lot when Alli leaned over and resumed her fondling. I was still semi-erect, and it didn’t take her very long to restore me to full magnificence…such as it is. She traced the wet spot on my upper thigh with her fingertips. “Why do you suppose some guys – like you – leak so much?”

“I suspect it’s because some guys – like me – have wives that won’t keep their horny little hands off our genitals, even in public places! Jeez, Alli, in a crowded restaurant, in broad daylight? What’s the deal?”

She smiled, and squeezed my balls. “It was fun – and if you had really wanted to, you could have stopped me.” I’m not sure that was true, but again I didn’t argue the point. She continued to trace her fingers over my protruding parts. “Seriously though, why do some guys leak so much when they’re aroused, and others don’t?’

I shrugged. “I’d say it’s because we – ‘we’ being me and the other oozers – are all generous, courteous types, with good manners, and we strive to please by being self-lubricating rather than requiring the feminine object of our desires to provide all of the necessary slipperiness.”

“So what you’re saying is that you don’t know either.”

“Yeah, basically. Sounded good though, didn’t it?”

She laughed. “Almost brilliant. I do wonder about that, though – and I like it, in case you were curious. It’s nice to see Sir Leaksalot express his appreciation in such a tasty and visible way.”

“Yes, well…you know, one of these times you’re going to take that a step too far and you’re going to get the kind of voluminous public display of affection that’s going to be much more difficult to hide; you’ve pushed me pretty close to that point a couple of times now.”

Rather than taking that as the warning that I’d intended, she seemed to kind of like the idea. “Wouldn’t that be fun!”

I snorted. “For you, maybe! A need for public humiliation is just not part of my makeup; I have enough other weird personality things and kinks going on without that!” I looked over at her; she looked beautiful, vibrant and alive, her eyes sparkling happily. “You know, speaking of public arousal, I’m still amazed at how horny you are today! You’ve really got a one-track mind, and that track seems to be nothing but sex – which, you know, if you have to stay on one track ain’t a bad choice.”

She smiled at me. “Yup, and all because you’re such a stud.” And, with that, she started trying to tug my zipper down! When she failed to do so one-handed, she leaned across the console and got her other hand involved; it’s still not an easy task, getting a blue jeans zipper lowered while someone is seated behind a steering wheel, but she finally managed, and fished my rigid cock out into the daylight.

The rest of the way home she slowly fondled me, paying special attention to the head of my cock and smearing my leakage around on it to use as lube while she touched and teased. She was driving me crazy, but is a master at keeping me right at the edge of the cliff, and I was squirming in my seat, my balls all a-tingle. On two occasions something taller – once a pickup truck and the other time a jacked-up Jeep with huge wheels and tires – pulled up next to us, and she would quickly pull my jacket over my lap.

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

All without releasing her grip on me, however; I may not have been exposed to them, but to the keen observer, her arm disappearing beneath the jacket in the vicinity of my groin probably told the story.

We somehow made it home without me doing my best ‘Old Faithful’ impression, and when I lowered the garage door behind us she led me into the house by my penis, Ruby bounding happily ahead. Three steps inside the door we started undressing each other, touching and stroking as we did so. She was on fire, her nipples erect and her pussy hot, wet, and so very ready, and we left our clothes scattered on the floor between the door and the family room, where she pushed me back onto the loveseat and climbed onto my lap, straddling me, as if determined to make that piece of furniture prove itself worthy of its name.

She thrust her tits into my face as I lowered my head to her chest and suckled eagerly at her erect nipples, eliciting moans of appreciation. I crushed a breast in each hand, squeezing them roughly, and moved my lips from one to the other, sucking and licking at her stiff and sensitive pink nubs, loving the feeling of the tremors I was sending through her body, using my teeth to gently stretch her nipple out before letting it slip free.

She was grinding herself against my erection, just the front of her crevice and its horny little clitoris pressed to my hardness as she rubbed on me. Obviously it felt good to her, because she’d designed the move, and continued to do it; I cooperated simply by staying hard and letting her, which I was more than happy to do. When she reached behind her back and found my balls (more or less right where we both expected them to be) she squeezed them firmly, almost painfully, and I groaned.

She pulled back for a moment and looked at me. “Did I hurt you?”

“Mmm, maybe just a tiny bit – but in a good way; don’t stop.” She didn’t. Instead she continued to squeeze and maul my scrotum quite roughly, very much taking the superior, more aggressive role in our lovemaking, something I recognized as an indication of just how aroused she really was! Eventually she lowered herself enough to trap my hard cock between her sex and my lower abdomen and simply continued to grind and slide on me, making no effort to take me inside.

It soon became apparent that she was well on the road to getting herself off this way, and I knew that if it went on long enough it would do the same for me. I looked down between us, loving the way her sex made an inverted ‘U’ shape where she formed around my hard shaft, and the way the slick and glistening head of my cock would make an appearance each time she moved backwards only to again disappear into her soft folds when she came toward me. “This must be feeling pretty good to you, huh, babe?”

“Oh, god yes! Is it okay for you?” Her voice sounded shaky to me, slightly strained, and I knew she was nearing orgasm.

“Oh, absolutely! You know it is, you’ve made me come this way before…and will again, fairly soon unless I’m mistaken.”

“Not too soon!”

“No, I don’t think so. You don’t want me inside of you?”

“I want you like this and inside of me; can you manage that?”

“No, not without being twice the man I am – but this is great.” It really was; inside of her I’d have probably come already, so the delay was working out well for both of us. We both stopped talking and focused on feeling, instead, and when she came she crushed herself against me, and it felt like she was almost ripping my nuts off my body with her tight grip… but in a good way, if you know what I mean. Her intensity was such that it was contagious, and my initial burst of cum shot up all the way onto my right nipple in a long, white rope that left a glistening, pearlescent streak from navel to nipple.

She ground herself against my spasming cock, riding the crest of her orgasm as I came, spurting another rope of cum onto my stomach, and then suddenly she rose up and took me inside of her in one long, deep thrust, crying out loudly as she did…or that might have been me, crying out. I’m not really sure.

I continued to pump and spasm inside of her, coming more, again emptying myself into her; the fact was though, after the last fifteen or eighteen hours or so, I was fairly sure that I didn’t have much more to give in the way of actual semen, even though my penis strained mightily in the attempt! She continued to ride me, fast and hard, and, at least for the time-being, my cock cooperated fully by remaining rigid inside of her. My rigidity lasted just long enough, in fact, for her to work up one more orgasm, her body going stiff and her pussy clamping onto me as she came, after which, within a couple of minutes, I could feel myself beginning to go limp even as she continued to ride me.

Our bodies were pressed together now, Alli collapsed on my cum-streaked chest and sliding in our combined sweat and love juices, her nipples hard and spermy, and I could feel some of that combination – mostly my semen, I’m sure - trickling down between our joined sex and around my depleted and aching balls and onto the upholstery. “Uh-oh! Margaret’s going to be mad if we get cum stains on the furniture!”

Alli laughed weakly. “We don’t have a Margaret, remember? More importantly, what’s my husband going to think if he sees it? Fresh cum stains on our sofa, ones he knows he didn’t make? He’ll know what a bad girl I’ve been!”

I chuckled. “Mmm, yeah, I know! Maybe he likes that you’re such a bad girl, huh? I suppose I better find my pants and get out of here before he gets home. You can get that stain out, right?”

“I always have in the past!” She wiggled on me. “Don’t leave just yet; I’m still enjoying that huge cock of yours inside of me.” As if on cue, my limp and less-than-huge cock slithered out of her to a duet of groans. She sighed. “Okay, you can go ahead and leave now.”

I laughed. “Oh, just like that! Once you’ve left me limp and used up I’m no longer of any use to you, so you just throw me out? Nice!”

She slid off of me and rose to her feet, and then shrugged. “Of course – I have my loving husband to meet all of my other needs. Have I ever led you to believe anything else?”

“No, I suppose not. Oh, by the way, am I Boris, or am I one of your hundreds of other lovers today?”

“You can be whoever you want to be; after all, there are so many lovers to choose from!” She smiled, a sexy little tease in her eyes.

I had to grin at her casual, off-the-cuff playfulness. “I could be Michael – you’d love that!”

She looked me up and down, her eyes lingering on my wet but shrunken sex. “You’re really a bit pale for that role – and sweetie, I hate to be the one to tell you, but you’re just not built for it.”

I laughed, surprised at her candor, even as a thrill of combined jealousy and arousal coursed through me. “Oh, thanks so much for noticing! Jeez, Alli!”

She giggled. “What? He’s much taller than you – that’s all I meant!”

“I’m sure it is!” I lunged at her, but missed. “C’mere, you! I know a little girl that’s been naughty and deserves a spanking!” She ran away laughing as I gave chase, my limp, wet cock flopping about and Ruby hot on my heels, tail wagging as she barked her head off.

She made a wrong turn, and I caught her in the dead-end hallway where her only options were to stop in the laundry room, or continue out the door into the cold garage – and if she’d chosen the latter, I might just have hit the button to raise the door! I wrapped my arms around her, our naked bodies pressed together as we tussled, both of us slick with cum, and Ruby whirled around our legs barking at us.

We were laughing and wrestling – more like rasslin’, actually, and I managed to get in one good smack on Alli’s naked bottom in retaliation for her remark about my physical qualifications. It surprised her and made her jump, but apparently not in a bad way. “Oooh! Mmm, please, sir, may I have another?”

I laughed, and gave her another slap on the butt, which actually made Ruby growl at me! Alli was more receptive. “Mmm, is that what happens to bad girls that tease their man about…certain things?”

“Yes! When you get all naughty like that, you deserve it, don’t you think?”

“Oh, definitely! I shouldn’t make fun of an issue you’re so sensitive about, even if it is such a…small detail!”

I laughed. “You’re really asking for it, you know that?” I smacked her butt again, hard enough to make a pop and maybe sting just a bit, but not hard enough to hurt her. “I should put you over my knee and spank you proper, young lady!”

“Promises, promises!”

“Okay, that does it!” I used my foot to drag the small stepstool out, the one Alli stands on to reach things in the cabinet over the washer and dryer, and sat down on it, the rubber safety tread cold and rough against my bare ass. Pulling Alli down over my knees, I gave her firm, perfect butt a couple more resounding smacks, actually beginning to leave pink handprints on her soft flesh, and she moaned and yelped accordingly as Ruby growled and poked her cold, wet nose into my back and armpit, trying to make me stop torturing her mommy.

Soon, of course, after just a few more smacks on her reddening ass, I was distracted by the proximity and vulnerability of my bride’s sweet little wet, pink pussy in this position, and my fingers began to explore that little treasure, her punishment forgotten. Pretty sure she knew that would happen, and her cries soon faded away and became moans and heavy breathing instead. Her upper thighs were slick with my seed that had dribbled out of her, and I worked my fingers in all that incredibly sensual heat and wetness. Major hubbub and games apparently over, Ruby walked out and laid down in the hall.

I was gently diddling Alli’s slick, hot sex with my fingers, enjoying the wetness and slipperiness of her soft folds, and actually – and astonishingly - beginning to get aroused again myself, so soon after my last climax and the several that had come before! Alli has that effect on me anyhow, and with the drug I still had in my system…

Her sounds were becoming more urgent, more in tune with possibly nearing a climax of her own, when she surprised me by pushing my hand away and asking me to stop. “Really? You want me to quit?”

“Please – if you don’t mind.”

“No, of course not – if that’s what you want. But it seemed like we could get that train to the station pretty easily.”

“Oh yes, we could have!” She shuddered with suppressed arousal as she slid off my lap and stood up. “I want to wait for you though, so we can do it together. I want to save it to come while you’re in me.”

I glanced down at my semi-erect penis. “It appears that might not be as long of a wait as you’d think…”

Her eyes followed my glance, and she smiled. “Look at you, all semi-hard again so soon! You’re amazing today – you’re like the Energizer Bunny, you just keep going and going! Think of all the hot tub parties we missed out on that could have kicked this off years ago.”

I nodded. “Yeah, that probably has a lot to do with it, all that erotic overload. I’m pretty proud of me though, dwelling in the land of the almost perpetual hardon. Of course, you’d do that to any guy.”

She bent and kissed me. “Aren’t you sweet!” She squeezed my rubbery cock. “Are you planning to strut around the house with that thing sticking out like that?”

“Sure, why not?! The cock-of-the-walk, so to speak!” I stood up and started to strut around like a rooster, accompanied by a couple of cock-a-doodle-doos and some vociferous “Bwaaak, bawk bawk bawk” noises, my hands tucked up under my arms to make wings, a bit of scratch and strut in my walk and pecking with my head rather than my pecker, which flopped back and forth comically with my strut.

Alli was laughing at me, and we both cracked up when we noticed Ruby watching me, her eyes gleaming as she tilted her head from side to side, as though, if she got it at just the right angle, she’d be able understand what the hell was going on! Through my laughter, I said, “Look at that poor dog, trying to figure out her loony people! First we dress up as giant scary cats, then we spend the next twenty hours humping like rabbits, and now one of us is strutting around like a giant, crazy-ass chicken. She’s probably trying to figure out just what kind of whacked-out, insane animal house you brought her to!”

Alli, laughing, said, “We should probably try to tone things down a bit while she’s still adjusting, before she really thinks we’re nuts. We’re all still kind of on probation with each other right now, huh sweet girl?” Ruby came over to her, tail wagging, and Alli hugged her. Ruby seemed to accept our silliness quite easily, although clearly it was beneath her dignity.

I watched them for a moment. “She’s really a good dog; I love her already!”

Alli smiled. “Yeah, but you’re a soft touch – and speaking of soft touches, where did that hardness that you were so proud of a minute ago disappear to?”

She was right; I’d gone totally limp. Nice of her to notice! “We were probably a little optimistic on that score. I may need just a wee tad more time. Should we clean up a bit and get dressed?”

She looked at me for a moment, as if pondering some deep thought. “Mmm, I have a better idea!”

“I’m sure you do, but I just told you I’m going to need a little more time.”

“No, not that! Well yeah, that too, but later. We’re not planning on going out again, are we?”

“Not that I’m aware of.”

“Good! For now, then…” She dug around in the dryer and pulled out the mesh bag in which she washes and dries what she refers to as her ‘delicates’, on the delicate cycle. Scrounging around in the bag she pulled out my little leopard-skin thong, the pouch one, with no butt floss, and tossed it to me. “Here, wear this.” To the best of my knowledge, it was the first article of clothing (such as it is) that I had ever owned to qualify for inclusion within the exalted and sacred sanctum of the delicates bag, with all of her little feminine treasures; I wasn’t sure how I felt about that fact.

“This thing? Under my sweats? Babe, I kind of got used to it last night, but it’s really not all that comfortable.”

She eyed me mischievously. “Not under – instead of!”

“That’s all? Nothing else? You know, it’s really not that warm in here…”

“We’ll turn the heat up.”

“So what am I supposed to be, your sex toy?” It wasn’t an entirely disagreeable thought, but still…

That mischievous look again. “Sure! You got a problem with that?”

“Well, no…” I paused “…but I’m not, I can’t, I mean, you know it won’t…”

She laughed. “No, I know. You wear that, and I’ll wear just my little leopard bra and panties, and we can spend the afternoon touching and teasing and admiring each other, and just being together.”

“Oh. Well when you put it like that…”

So that’s what we did. We cleaned up first because we both had a fair amount of cum and other sundry juices on us, and had gotten a bit sweaty rubbing on each other the way we had, and we put on our tiny little garments and enjoyed each other; I ended up with far and away the better end of that deal, touching and admiring my beautiful Allison, so I had nothing to complain about. We turned the heat up to about eighty, which was plenty warm enough; I wanted to be responsible for keeping her nipples erect rather than have it be due to the cold room, and it made no sense to have my genitalia shrivel up in the cold either, when her whole goal was to keep me aroused…which she did.

We touched – we couldn’t keep our hands off each other, it seemed – and kissed a lot, and snuggled. Being a fall Sunday, there was football on, but my Broncos had played – and won – on Thursday night; as always, thanks to an east coast media that thinks everyone is as in love with the Giants as they are, we had the Giants – Philly game. The nation is subjected to Giants games far too often, in my opinion - even when they’re lousy, as they were that season - thanks to the fact that the New York sports media is largely unaware that the rest of the nation beyond the Catskills even exists!

Anyhow, I couldn’t have cared less about the Giants game, so Alli put in her DVD of ‘Message in a Bottle’, and I watched it with her, holding her in my arms. She got to enjoy Kevin Costner and I got to admire the lovely and talented Robin Wright (Penn, at that time, I believe). He died again (Kevin, not Sean) - you’d think he’d know better by now than to dive in like that – and she cried. They both did, Alli and Robin. She has such a tender heart…God, I love this woman!

We kissed and touched some more and eventually made love, gently and with a good deal more sensuality than previously, this time with me inside of her. She’d waited for me, so that we could do it this way, and I somehow managed to wait for her during, and it was warm and wonderful, and amazing, and that’s all I’m going to tell you about it, and afterward I rested inside of her for a long time, spent and limp, but contained and happy.

It was hunger that finally required me to leave my happy place, slipping out of her in the small gush of semen that represented all I’d had left to give. I put my silly little pouch back on, over my sticky bits, and Allison dabbed at herself with a tissue before putting her little thong panties on; pretty sure they got soaked through almost immediately. We prowled the kitchen, trying to figure out what we wanted for dinner, before finally settling on calling out and having a pizza delivered.

We decided on our usual – from Antonio’s rather than Pizza Hut or Dominos, which we get only when we’re in a hurry or we’re convenient to their stores; Antonio’s is authentic and delicious, the best in town, and always our preference. Allison had phone in hand and had just started dialing when the doorbell rang. I looked at her. “Damn, you’re good! That may be a new record!”

She looked at me and shook her head. “Who could that be?”

I shrugged. “How would I know? You expecting anyone?”

“No, of course not! Go see who it is.”

I laughed. “Yeah, sure! In my little thong; gosh I hope it’s the Jehovah’s Witnesses, or maybe the Girl Scouts, selling cookies – you could visit me in jail! I’m sure I’d be very popular there in my cute little pouch and bare ass.”

“Well we have to answer the door!” She was laughing.

“No we don’t; that’s not a state law or anything you know.” We were truly between a rock and a hard place; we were in the kitchen, where the biggest thing we had was a dishtowel at about eighteen inches by maybe a foot; our clothes, robes, and everything else we could cover up with were upstairs, in our bedroom, and in between was our visitor, whoever it was, at the front door – which has a foot-wide, clear glass window panel on each side of it. Great for seeing who is at the door before you open it, but not so great for them not seeing you when you’re mostly naked and trying to reach the stairs from the kitchen.

Alli went and peeked around the corner of the kitchen wall, where she had a line of sight to the front door. “Oh my god! It’s Sherry and Rob!”

Somehow, that figured; we hadn’t been expecting them, but we’re close enough friends that it’s not unusual for either couple – or some fraction thereof - to show up at the other’s home unannounced. Often it was on a whim, just driving by, or one of us might have bought or otherwise gotten our hands on something that came in too large of a quantity, and was stopping to leave some of the bounty with our friend, or maybe stopping to give or request a hand with some project or another. Showing up spur of the moment was perfectly acceptable…except that at that moment we weren’t dressed!

Alli was giggling, but blushing, both of us caught in one of those ridiculous moments in our lives. “We could just yell for them to let themselves in.”

I looked at her. “Well, yeah, we could, except that first, that doesn’t solve our dilemma, it actually makes it worse, and second, the door is locked.”

“Oh. Well, run upstairs and grab us some clothes, and yell to them on the way by that we’ll be with them in a minute.”

I laughed. “Uh-huh, I see; did I miss a vote or something - the one where I got elected for that?” The doorbell rang a second time; clearly we needed to look into finding some less persistent friends!

She shook her head. “Well we can’t just ignore them!”

“Au contraire, sexy lady! I can – and am – ignoring them quite nicely, thanks!”

“Just go, you big coward!”

“You’re more covered than I am! You have a bra on, while my tits are showing.”

“That’s stupid!” She reached into a lower cabinet and came up with twin cookie sheets, which she handed to me. “Here, take these!”

“Are we baking cookies? Seems like odd timing, but…”

“God, you’re frustrating sometimes! Use them to cover yourself – your man-boobs, if you’re so inclined – and go get us some clothes!”

“Yup, once again I’m thrown to the lions to protect my helpless mate…and I do not have man-boobs!” I held one in front of me to cover my leopard pouch and one behind, to cover my bare ass, and, thus armored, made for the stairs, my eye on the windows alongside the front door all the way. I had almost made it to the opening to the foyer and was ready to spring beyond it to safety when Sherry leaned over and peered in. Our eyes met, and hers widened, and then she started laughing!

Rob immediately looked in the other side and I bolted, rushing past and up the stairs, my armor clanking all the way, yelling to them to wait a minute as I streaked past. Upstairs I abandoned my armor plates to the bed and quickly threw on sweatpants and a t-shirt, and then grabbed a short robe for Allison and went back down. I ran to the kitchen just long enough to toss her the robe, and then went to the front door to greet our annoying friends.

They were both still laughing, Rob with tears actually running down his face. “Oh, man, that was great! Did we catch you guys fooling around? And in the kitchen, of all places?” He was wheezing as he talked, out of breath from talking and laughing at the same time; Rob is not in the best of shape…beyond the fact that round is a very useful shape. His big beer gut and aversion to physical activity outside of the workplace (he’s a general contractor, if you’ll recall) have left him in no condition to laugh and talk all at once; I began to become concerned that he’d collapse and I’d have to choose between letting him die and performing mouth-to-mouth…in which case he was probably going to die.

“No, Rob, you didn’t catch us fooling around! Now, if you’d have shown up twenty minutes earlier…”

He laughed again, but Sherry finally managed to get it under control enough to ask a question of her own. “Well then, answer one thing for me; where did they ever find that little leopard-spotted hamster they skinned to make your cute little goodie-bag?”

I shook my head, but I heard Alli giggling alongside me, and Rob was off into another paroxysm of laughter. Apparently I had not done as good of a job covering myself with the cookie sheets as I had hoped. “Cute, Sherry; you’re a real hoot. Did y’all come by just to do your comedy routine, or is there a reason we’re blessed with your presence?”

Rob held up two six-packs, bottles, one each of two different microbrew craft beers, and Sherry held out two sacks, one white paper and the other a plastic grocery bag; she explained, “We got some fresh brats at Otto’s, and kraut, and buns, beer, spicy mustard, the works; if you’ll supply the grill, we’ve got the food covered…you haven’t eaten yet, have you? Besides each other, I mean?”

Alli blushed crimson. “Sherry! You’re awful! And no, we were just about to order pizza, but this sounds much better.”

It did, too! Otto’s makes a fine bratwurst – and Polish sausage, and several other types, when you can get them; he sells out quickly. Don’t get me wrong, Johnsonville makes a fine and delicious product, but they just can’t compete with a small-batch, old-school, specialty sausage maker and butcher like Otto’s, and the fact that Rob and Sherry had scored a batch - and thought of us - almost made up for showing up and nearly catching us in flagrante delicto.

Rob and Sherry are older than us – about four years older than me, which makes them about nine years older than Alli. Rob is the most easy-going, jovial, laid back guy you’ll ever meet; even on a construction site, on a bad day when everything is going awry, people tend to gravitate to Rob as an island of calm and equanimity in a sea of chaos. Sherry is a bit more of a nervous, ‘Type A’ personality, a take-charge type that wants everything just so, always very organized and always with a plan – although always good-heartedly and with the best of intentions, I must say. She, because they are older than us, I suspect, tends to fuss and mother-hen us a bit - Allison in particular. Alli understands, and maybe even appreciates the older woman’s attention and concern for her.

I went out and fired up the grill – and then turned the furnace down - while they met Ruby, and oohed and aahed over her appropriately, both of them dog lovers. While it heated up, Sherry was tactless enough to tell Alli that she smelled like sex – after all, what are friends for, right? Rob agreed, telling her it worked good on her, and Alli, blushing deeply (but no doubt enjoying the attention), was convinced to open her robe just enough to reveal a hint of her own little leopard spotted things to their eyes, all of which led to us talking about our costumes, and then the Halloween party.

Rob said, “Oh yeah, that’s right! You guys had your company Halloween costume party last night, didn’t you?” I nodded, and he went on. “How was it? Did you have a good turnout?”

“Sure, Rob, pretty good; free food and booze is always a good draw. A lot of people, a lot of great costumes, a bunch of ‘em that drank too much. The usual stuff, but it was fun.”

“Was it at Charlie’s place again?” He popped a couple of beers with my opener, and handed me one; Alli and Sherry talked about opening a bottle of wine, but wisely decided that a beer would be a more natural choice with the brats, and again he did the honors.

“Yeah, at Charlie’s; where else? On the bright side, I don’t think anybody threw up on anything important this year.”

Sherry laughed. “That’s a very good reason to never have it at your house! Plus, he has that hot tub – did it turn into one of his legendary hot tub parties again, at which point you two ran for the door?”

Alli and I exchanged a quick look before she answered. “Yes, I suppose it did. Should we get those brats on the grill pretty soon?”

It went right past Rob, who was reading something on the back of his beer bottle, but Sherry recognized Alli’s attempted diversion immediately. “Wait a minute…” She looked from Allison to me, and back at Alli, who was blushing and unable to meet her eyes. “Oh my god, you stayed! You two hopelessly shy, repressed, innocent babies stayed for the hot tub party! I can’t believe it!”

Rob was grinning. “You did? You guys actually stayed for one of his legendary debauches?”

I laughed. “I’ll never tell – which is the whole reason they’re legendary, you know, the fact that nobody talks about them outside the inner circle. Legends are often created by half-truths, unfounded rumors, and innuendo, right?”

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments