Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Glamour Shots: Chapter 34

"Aroused by the photos, Dave and Alli play."

56
29 Comments 29
10.5k Views 10.5k
8.6k words 8.6k words
I held her there as she rode out her orgasm, deeply impaled on my cock, her hot, tight sex squeezing and spasming around me as she came. As it began to wane she melted against my chest, her hard nipples thrusting out against her silky blouse. She rubbed them against the front of my suit jacket, shuddering at the intense sensations as her hips went on autopilot, making small, circular thrusting motions, using my hardness to touch every place inside of her that needed touching. It all felt astonishingly good to me, and I was beginning to feel myself approaching my own climax when she suddenly stopped moving.

She leaned back and looked at me, blowing out a pent-up breath. “Whew! That felt really good! You have no idea how much I needed that.”

I smiled and leaned in to kiss her, her lips soft and warm as they met mine. “Oh, I think I might have had some idea. I figured there you were, posing naked, fondling and being fondled all day, and you were practically wriggling with arousal ever since I got home. Then there was the wetness and the hard nipples, showing you were obviously very affected by what we're looking at in the picture there, you playing with his cock…”

“Hey! You make me sound kind of slutty, you know – and I was only doing what Derek told me to do.”

“Slutty can be fun, don’t knock it! And anyway, about Derek, I have a question for you: Was that his idea that you keep your wedding ring on for these photos? It seems kind of out of place in the overall scheme of this book project, doesn’t it?”

She started moving on me again before she answered, sliding up and down gently on my hardness, her pussy slick and hot. It felt incredible, and she tugged my jacket and shirt tails and her skirt out of the way so that she could look down at where our bodies joined. “I love that way you look, your cock all wet and thick where we meet. You’re not about to come, are you?”

I was watching too, enjoying the way her soft, pink lips clung to me as she moved. “I was a minute ago, just after you did; it was a near thing. Then you paused, which was good timing on your part – as I expect you somehow knew, so now I’m good for awhile, I think. How do you know these things?”

“Oh, I just know stuff; feminine intuition. Plus, I could feel how you got really hard there for a second.” She focused on simply moving on me, consciously tightening her muscles to squeeze me again.

“Yeah, that will do it, if your goal is to draw this interlude to a close. Mmm, babe, that’s feeling real good.”

“It’s supposed to. Davey, about the ring…”

“Yeah?” It distracted me momentarily and she again stopped moving, delaying my orgasm but keeping me very hard.

“That was my idea, keeping it on. In fact, I insisted. It sort of pissed Derek off, to be honest.”

“Really? I guess I’m a little surprised you wanted to keep it on, but what pissed him off about that?”

She thought for a moment before replying, “I think he felt like it would distract from the fantasy that people might have in their minds as they view the photos. You know, that if I was married, I must be unavailable, taken.”

I shook my head. “Yes, obviously, as they look at pictures of you posing naked with a series of different men, touching, fondling, getting all horny and shit. If that doesn’t say ‘taken’, I don’t know what does!”

She laughed. “I know you’re being sarcastic, but that’s pretty much what I pointed out to him. When he thought about it a little I think he decided he liked that imagery, that fantasy, even more.”

“The fantasy of the slutty, horny, insatiable hot wife, taking on all comers… and I do mean comers?”

“Hey! That’s not very nice!” She leaned forward and bit my ear; not hard, but a good enough nip that I objected. I didn’t object, however, to the way her movements caused her snug pussy to slide up my rigid shaft until just the head of my cock remained inside of her.

“Whoa, wait, I wasn’t done! I was going to add gorgeous, loving, caring, sensual… you know, a lot of that kind of gooey stuff.”

She snorted as she slid back down onto me, taking my full length inside of her glorious soft heat. “Hmmph! Sure you were. You know, calling your wife slutty, especially while you’re getting laid, is usually considered bad form. As a matter of fact, I think it calls for this treatment…”

She began to ride me, moving up and down my aching cock, up until the tip was barely inside of her and then down until I was fully encased in her perfect sheath. Already close to blowing my load, I knew that the end was near.

“Ohh, fuck, babe! If that’s what I get for calling you slutty, I really need to remember to do it more often.”

“Mmm-hmm. This isn’t the punishment part, fyi.”

“Fuck.. ohhh fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

“I know. And this is the punishment part.” She reached behind her and grabbed my balls, gripping them firmly as her fingertips grazed that sensitive area just behind my sack. That completed my topple over the edge, and as I began to jet into her she raised up until just the head of my cock was inside of her… and stopped! She remained still, her body poised with me barely in her when I most needed to be slamming fully into her, needed to drive my cock in to the hilt and feel her tight pussy gripping me, moving on me and milking me dry, but, as they say, there was no putting this toothpaste back in the tube!

I squirted and spurted helplessly, much of my cum immediately forced out of her due to a combination of gravity, her tightness, and my extremely shallow penetration, the warm fluid running down my shaft and onto my tummy and balls. I groaned and bucked upward, grabbing her hips and trying to pull her down onto me, anything to get more deeply inside of her. I desperately needed my cock touched, stroked, squeezed as I came, but she resisted or matched my movements, defeating my efforts. Her grip on my scrotum helped, of course; there’s only so far you can travel painlessly when you’re being restrained by the balls.

I was half-groaning, half-laughing in frustration as my orgasm spent itself without the satisfaction of Alli’s hot pussy enclosing my cock and squeezing me, drawing all I had into her depths. It was an incredibly intense orgasm, but in an entirely different way, and it left me spent, emptied, satisfied yet not, my release something less that it might have been, but incredible in its own way. I felt like I’d missed something, but also like I’d discovered something new. I was also soaked in my own semen that had run and splattered out of her, coating my hard cock, and now I could feel it seeping in between my thighs and my balls.

I realized that I had my eyes squinched shut with the intensity of my climax, and when I opened them I found her looking down at me, a small smile on her lips. She raised her eyebrows and bit the corner of her lower lip playfully before asking, “So, how was that for you, stud?”

I managed to gasp out, “God!”

She laughed. “Is that good or bad?”

I blew out a pent-up breath. “It’s just… god! There’s no such thing as a bad orgasm, I don’t think, but that was definitely different. You have no idea how frustrating it was to blow my load without any touch, no stroking, no tight little pussy squeezing it out of me. It was torture, death by a thousand screaming nerve endings that needed to be touched.”

“Probably closer to ten thousand, actually.”

“No doubt. You can be a very cruel woman, you know that?” She just laughed… and lowered herself onto my still-rigid cock, my length sliding smoothly into her on a slick of our combined fluids, eliciting another loud gasp from me as her snug opening gripped the base of my shaft. I felt myself tense with one last spasm as I pumped my last little dribble into her depths. “Ohh, jeez, babe! Fuck, that feels good. Apparently, all those nerve endings survived the ordeal.”

“I sort of figured they would. So, are you ever going to call me a slut again?”

“Technically speaking, I didn’t call you a slut; what I said was that you were creating the fantasy of the horny, slutty housewife.”

She found my left nipple through my shirt and pinched it – hard! “Close enough! So, are you?”

“Oww, hey!” I found both of her nipples through her soft blouse – both very erect and easy to find, as a matter of fact – and pinched them right back, although not as hard. She moaned and squeezed my cock with her pussy rather than objecting. “I don’t know, I might. The results were intriguing, to say the least; I mean, you know, as punishments go, I’ve had worse.”

“Maybe I’m not through with you yet, did you ever think of that?”

“Oh-ho! Bring it on, babe! If I can survive the world’s most frustrating orgasm, what else can you possibly do to me?”

“I could force you to lick my pussy clean; you did make quite a mess, you know.”

“Uh-oh. A fate worse than death.”

She laughed. “I know, right? I didn't get to come, after all, since you refused to stick that big cock into me and fuck me proper.”

My turn to laugh. “I refused? I was trying desperately to get it inside you, but you wouldn’t let me! Believe me, at that moment I wanted nothing more than to be as deep inside of you as I could be, but nooo, you were too busy torturing me.”

“Sure, blame it all on me.” She slid off of me, allowing my semi-hard cock to flop wetly onto my tummy before laying back against the arm of the sofa and pulling her legs up and apart, putting her beautiful, pink, wet, horny, cum-slick pussy on display. “Look what you did, big boy! Quite a mess you made, huh? Best get busy cleaning up before I think up some fresh new torture for you.”

I laughed again. “Listen to you, going all dominatrix and demanding! Is this some new role you’re practicing for, part of your modeling-slash-acting career?”

She crooked her finger, beckoning me forward. “Don’t talk, lick. Put that talented tongue of yours to better use.”

“Mmm, the things I let you do to me, just because you’re so gorgeous…” I stripped off my tie, at last, freeing my neck for action before settling between her wide-spread legs and wiggling forward. I kissed her smooth mound before allowing my tongue to explore just the very top of her wet crevice, gently touching the fleshy hood of her clit. The glistening pink tip of her tiny erection was sticking out just below, cum-slathered and demanding attention, but for the moment I ignored its demands.

I kissed her mound, kissed her inner thighs, and gently licked all traces of semen off her smooth outer lips. I kissed, licked, touched and explored every little erogenous zone in the region without giving any attention to the wet, needy parts that she wanted explored the most, and she was soon moaning and writhing with arousal. She had opened her blouse and was pinching and tugging her own nipples, adding that sensation to the mix, and as I continued to tease her, denying her satisfaction, she begged me to have mercy on her.

“Please, Davey! Please stop teasing! Ohh, fuck, I’m so fucking horny… stop torturing me.”

I raised my head, my lips wet with our fluids and looked at her. “Turnabout is fair play, my love.”

“Nooo!” she wailed, “Just do it, please!”

I laughed and leaned over her, using my cum-slick tongue to flick each of her very hard nipples before moving my lips to hers, giving her a taste of us. She kissed me and licked my lips hungrily, the flavor of my cum and her own arousal adding fuel to her fire. “Please, Davey. Please?”

“Oh, okay, if you insist.” I move back to her sweet, wet pussy, this time engulfing her hard clit with my lips and sucking it into my mouth where I could flick it with my tongue. She cried out and bucked her hips up, thrusting herself against my face as she buried her hand in my hair and held on for dear life.

“Oh god! Yes, yes, like that, oh my god!”

She definitely got to come that time, I made very sure of that, and a couple more times soon after. She wasn’t nearly as messy as she’d made out, most of my cum having run back out almost immediately due to my forced shallow deposit and the power of gravity, but she was extremely wet with her own arousal, some of that due to our activities but also undoubtedly driven all day as it had been by her work with Derek and Jason... and Jason’s photogenic cock. 

Her arousal and the sounds and sensations of her orgasms, coupled with the taste of her and her hand in my hair holding my face to her pussy as she ground herself against my lips quickly fueled my own libido, and I was once again rigid and throbbing, my cock more than ready for round two. I brought her to another orgasm, and then one more before my willpower faded and my need to be deep inside of her triumphed.

As she crested the peak of her final orgasm reached courtesy of my tongue and lips, I quickly rose over her and drove my cock into her extremely wet and slippery sex, taking her full depth in one long thrust. She cried out in surprise and grabbed my hips, her fingernails digging into my flesh even through my trailing shirt tails. Her legs wrapped around me, pulling us together as her body thrust forward to meet me and she came again, fast and hard.

I knew I was going to as well, that this round was not going to be a long, slow, extended act of lovemaking even though I’d come once just a short time ago. Instead, it was as if my need was too great, a need compounded of a desire to be deeply inside of her, something she’d denied me before, and overwhelming arousal from viewing the images of her posing with Jason, their own arousal increasingly obvious in the photos as the session had gone on. If Derek had indeed been thinking of creating the fantasy of the sexy, wanton wife seeking satisfaction with a handsome, well-endowed, random stud, it had obviously worked on me!

I bent my face to her breasts, licking and sucking at her hard nipples as I used my hips to drive into her, taking her full-depth with each thrust, aroused by her pictures, by the game she was playing with me, but also with a need to reclaim her as mine, to prove to myself, and maybe to her, that I was still the one she needed to come home to. I came soon, and when I did I came hard and with my cock buried to the hilt in her, pumping and emptying myself deep in her pussy, all the muscles in my pelvic region fully involved in the spasms of my orgasm.

It seemed to go on and on, even though I’m sure it lasted no longer than it normally does, but we were both fully involved and demanding all that the other had to give. Even through my own spasms I could feel her body tighten on me, squeezing my throbbing cock as she came too, one of those rare, powerful, perfectly-timed mutual explosions, and she cried out, her head thrown back, eyes tightly closed, so very, very beautiful in her passion.

If it had been intense and powerful for Alli, it had been at least as much so for me, one of the more “whole-body” orgasms I’d had in awhile, and as it receded, the sensations slowly waning, I collapsed on top of her as my body went limp, my face buried in her neck. We remained like that for what must have been a couple of minutes, at least, the only sound in the room that of our heavy breathing.

I was the first to speak, if a groan and a muttered, “God…” even qualifies as speaking.

She laughed softly. “I’ll say! I think I may have just seen Him.”

I laughed weakly, exhausted. “Well, I think the fact that two people can connect like that, for that kind of pleasure, is certainly powerful evidence of His existence, I’ll say that! Damn, that was really good!”

“It was amazing. I mean, I knew I was horny enough to have one of those, but I had no idea you were so turned on; twice like that in just a few minutes, very impressive!”

“Yeah, the ending could have held off a little longer, but that would have been like trying to stop a runaway locomotive. There was no holding back, I’m afraid. It was okay for you, though?”

“You even have to ask? It was more than okay; way more, trust me.”

I felt my softening cock slip out of her in a warm wet slither, and I collapsed off to the side, next to her on the sofa, then pulled her into my arms. “I’m glad, because I don’t think I have a third round in me. Not without some serious recovery time anyway, and maybe even some supper.”

“Guys are so basic; sex and food and you’re happy, right?”

“Mmm, yeah, pretty much. Life’s most basic necessities; what else do you need?”

She squirmed into a closer embrace before replying, “Well, all kinds of things! Not that those aren’t important, but…” The ringing of my phone interrupted her, the beginning notes of ‘Suicide Blondes’, the ringtone I’d set for Marci in a playful moment. I looked around for my phone for a moment before remembering that it was still in my pants pocket where they lay in a heap on the floor.

Alli’s hand found my balls and gave me a squeeze. “Don’t even think about answering that.”

“It’s Marci.”

“I know, but right now you’re busy with your other woman. She’ll just have to wait.”

“Suits the hell out of me.” I wasn’t aware of anything pressing that my assistant might be calling about, but even if there was some such thing, Alli pressing against me was the only variety of pressing I was concerned about at that moment. That, and her fingers pressing on my cock and balls. “That feels incredibly good, but don’t be too disappointed if you fail to get a standing ovation from Sir Leaksalot.”

She laughed. “I’d have been shocked if I had. Not too shocked to take advantage of it, of course, but shocked never the less. I love the way your cock feels, though, so soft and pettable.”

“Mmm, yeah, it’s inevitably quite soft after you’ve wrung it dry. Never fear, though, I’m sure it will awaken again one day to stand proud and tall and all that stuff.”

“Well, that too, but that’s not what I meant. I love how it feels like this, all soft and limp, but I meant your skin. The skin on a man’s cock is so delicate, so soft and silky; I just can’t get enough of touching it, or feeling it in my mouth.”

Her words, loving as they were, clicked my mind back to the images of her fondling and stroking Jason's cock. My eyes flicked to the computer screen, which was dark, the picture we’d left frozen having timed out. “Is that part of what you enjoyed about posing with Jason today, the way the skin on his cock felt?”

She turned her head to look up at me before answering, but when she spoke she replied honestly, as I’d known she would. “Yes, that was a part of it. I really enjoyed the way he felt in my hands, and the opportunity to admire his cock so openly. And yes, the skin of his cock felt like satin over iron, just like you do when you’re hard… I love that.”

“Obviously it made you really horny.”

She giggled. “Obviously – and naturally. Is that okay? You were the ultimate beneficiary of that, you know.”

“No, I know. Well, you and me both, actually.” I paused, thinking, the awareness of her intense arousal and the images of her touching him and knowing that had largely been her inspiration tangling in my mind. What I wanted to ask her was treading on dangerous ground, I knew that, but I felt like our intimate moment, coupled with the fact that I was asking out of curiosity and not jealousy would make it okay. Well, mostly not out of jealousy anyway; maybe a little. “Can I ask you something without you getting upset?”

“That’s a terrible opening gambit; you are aware of that, right?”

I laughed. “I suppose it is. The thing is… when you were posing with him, the two of you touching and all…”

“Yes?”

“Well, did you think at all what it would feel like to have him inside of you? I mean, you know, were those kinds of thoughts part of what turned you on so much?”

She seemed to think about it as if trying to recall exactly what she’d been thinking during that time period. “I suppose so, yes. I mean, if you were in his place, would you be thinking about sex with the woman you were touching, and who was touching you like that?”

I nodded. “I guess I probably would, yeah. Assuming it wasn’t all over the first time she touched my cock – and I do mean all over!”

She laughed, which had been my goal, to make light of the situation. “Oh, stop! You wouldn’t do that and you know it. You’re not some teenage kid with no self-control.”

“Sometimes I wonder.”

“Well, I don’t; you’d be fine, and you’d be loving every second of it.”

“Maybe. Thanks.”

“No problem.” She paused, then continued, saying, “You know what I really thought about, more so than having his cock inside of me?”

“Having my cock inside of you?”

She laughed again. “Yes, of course! But you know what else?”

“Not a clue.”

“I thought about how he would feel in my mouth. Seriously, the urge to just lean forward and put my lips around his big cock, to suck on it and taste him… it was almost overwhelming.”

I was shocked by her honest admission. Shocked and aroused! “Really?”

“Oh, God yes! It was so powerful, I almost did it at one point,” she giggled. “As wet as my pussy was, my mouth was watering just as much, wanting a taste of him. His cock just looked so very suckable, so big and delicious.”

I was a little embarrassed to realize that my cock was getting hard again at her admission, the idea of her sucking his cock, even more humiliated knowing that she was fully aware of that fact, my growing erection still in her hand. She was gently stroking me, encouraging my arousal as I said, “I think I can safely speak for all men when I tell you that he wouldn’t have objected. I might, to you sucking his cock, but he would not have. Guaranteed.”

“No, I don’t think he would have either, but that’s not what Derek is going for; he doesn’t want hardcore shots, and I’m not some porno actress that does that kind of thing. Still, the temptation was incredibly powerful.”

“I hate to admit it, but I seem to like the mental image of that almost as much as you did… as you’ve undoubtedly noticed.”

“Yeah, you’re pretty hard. I thought you said you were down for awhile.”

“I thought I was.”

“Can’t keep a good man down, I guess.”

“Guess not.”

“All I have to do is tell you about sucking another guy’s cock, maybe letting you watch me do it…”

“Alli, quit, okay?”

“Would you like that, watching me suck his big cock? Maybe lick all up and down his thick shaft, trace around the head of it with the tip of my tongue? Lick up that little glistening clear drop at the tip?” She continued to stroke me as she messed with my head - both heads - the images her words created every bit as powerful as those we’d seen on the screen.

Miastime
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miastime



“Did he have a glistening drop at the tip?”

She laughed. “You’re really into this, aren’t you? Yes, actually, he did, as you’ll see in some of the upcoming shots; it was kind of nice knowing he was as turned on as I was.”

“Fuel on your fire…”

“Yes. Would you enjoy watching me suck on his big balls, getting them all wet with my tongue before letting each one slip from my lips?”

I groaned as she stroked my aching cock, her fingertips smearing my own glistening secretions around as Sir Leaksalot lived up to his name. “God, Alli… you’re killing me here.”

“I doubt that! So would you want me to let him come in my mouth so you could watch his cock pumping and twitching as he spurted his load down my throat?”

“Ohh, fuck…”

“Or maybe all over my face, each pearly white streak splattering across my lips and chin, on my cheeks, in my hair, maybe on my tits, his big cock spurting that beautiful, hot cum all over me…”

“Ohh, fuck! Fuck!” I erupted suddenly, my cock spewing out a long rope of cum which arced across her thighs and stomach, up to her breasts, all over her skirt and blouse and onto her exposed skin. The second spurt followed a similar trajectory, but it tapered off quickly after that, not a lot of volume left for this, my third orgasm in a very short time. She continued to stroke me, jerking me off until she was sure I was done, my cock beginning to go rubbery in her hand as the slower, less pressurized remainder of my load oozed out of me and ran down across her fingers.

She looked at her hand and my cock, coated in my cum, before bringing her fingers to her lips to lick the pearly residue from them. “Mmm! If he came all over my face, would you scoop it up with your fingers and feed it to me?”

“God! Allison, stop! Jeez, that was intense. Totally filthy, but very intense; you’re a very bad girl.”

“Would you?”

“Would I… what? Feed you his cum?”

“Yes.”

“If you wanted me to, yes. I think I would.” I felt a shiver of arousal go through her, maybe only then realizing that her little fantasy scenario had been just as intense for her as it had for me. “You really did want to suck his cock, didn’t you?”

“Very much. And I wanted to be watched.”

“By me?”

“Preferably, yes, but the idea of Derek, Jen, and Will watching me suck him was pretty… compelling too!”

“Compelling! I like that description. You seem to have some exhibitionist tendencies that go beyond just being naked and getting ogled, don’t you?” I shook my head, still trying to process what she was saying. “I mean, wanting an audience while you give a blowjob is kind of a whole different level, you know?”

“I know, and it surprised me as much as it does you, but I think it started when you watched me and Michael together. I found that intensely arousing, almost overwhelming.”

“Me too. I guess I’m glad you managed to resist temptation today.”

“This time, at least. It wasn’t easy!” She sighed. “I’ll do my best to be good, I promise, but this is much harder than I thought, and in a completely different way than I expected.”

“Maybe you’ll get used to it and that feeling will fade. It might all become routine and boring before you’re done.”

She sighed again. “Maybe. Doubt it, though. You want to watch the rest of the pictures now, or eat some dinner and then watch?”

I looked down at my limp, shriveled dick. “Dinner, I think. I need to rebuild my energy for more pictures. Order a pizza, maybe?”

“Sure, why not? I can flash the delivery guy.”

“What if it’s a woman?”

“Then you can flash her – although you may want to re-think that plan if you’re still going to look so pitiful and useless with this wet little shrinky-dink.” She squeezed me before rolling away and rising to her feet.

I sat up from where we’d been reclining on the sofa and she took my hands and pulled me up as well. I took her in my arms for a quick hug and kiss before saying, “Funny girl, but no; you’re the exhibitionist in the family, which is both fun and fine with me. You’ve got all the sexy in this household and you get a kick out of doing it, while all I’d get out of it is unneeded embarrassment.”

“Well, I think you’re very sexy!”

I smiled. “Thanks. I’ll save all my flashing for you. Pepperoni or carnivore’s delight?”

“Get the loaded up one, large; you helped me work up quite an appetite.”

“You got it. I don’t know how you eat like that and stay looking so amazing.”

“Sex, lots and lots of vigorous, primal, animalistic sex. I have an amazing lover that helps me stay in shape.”

“Good for you! Anyone I know? I should probably send him an expensive ‘thank you’ gift just for this tush alone.” I squeezed her tight little ass before releasing her and bending to grab my pants so that I could retrieve my phone.

She laughed. “Thank you, and yes, you know him very, very well. Oh, don’t forget to call Marci back.”

“First things first; you gotta get your priorities straight.” I called the pizza joint, which I had in my contacts directory, and as I sat on hold I watched Alli finish undressing. It made the wait more than bearable.

Once I’d placed the order and they’d told me the damages I clicked off and looked her up and down… slowly. “Not that I’m complaining, you understand, but you don’t need to be naked yet. They said it would be about forty minutes before the guy gets here with the pizza.”

“I didn’t do it for him!”

“Oh. Well, in that case, thanks.” I reached out and stroked her left nipple, but she pushed my hand away.

“I didn’t do it for you either, but you’re welcome. I did it because somebody came all over me and my clothes.”

“That was rude of somebody, to do that. No manners at all.”

She smiled sexily and winked at me. “It was okay, I enjoyed watching and feeling it. He was quite the hung stud, so it was all very exciting, you would have enjoyed it… and now I’m going to go put these in the wash and get cleaned up while you call Marci back.”

“Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me, I sort of got distracted. You’re way more concerned about me talking to her than I am.”

“Just call her, before the pizza gets here. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” She left carrying her clothes in a wadded up ball, wet side in, I assume. I punched up the missed call and let it dial Marci back. She answered on the second ring.

“Hi, Dave. Hold on a second, I’ll get Michael.”

“Wait, Marce; I’m just returning your call.”

“Actually, you’re returning his call. His phone was dead so he used mine. He wants to talk to Alli.”

“He used your phone to call my phone so he could talk to Alli?”

She laughed. “Now you’re up to date. I didn’t have Allison’s number programmed into my phone, so he called yours,which I did have.”

“I see. I think. She’s not here.”

“Oh… well, ask her to give him a call when she gets home.”

“She’s home, she’s just not here. She’s upstairs getting cleaned up.”

“Well then ask her to call him when she comes down. Unless you guys are going out to dinner…?”

“No, we just ordered a pizza.”

“She’s getting cleaned up for a pizza delivery? Ohhh, wait – you were fucking, weren’t you?”

“We… what? Jeez, Marce!”

“You were! You were engaged in gland-to-gland combat, making the creature with two backs, playing hide the salami. You were putting the ranch dressing in Hidden Valley, and now that she’s been hosed in, she needs to be hosed out. You’re a hound, chief!”

“And you’re always a class act, lady.”

“Hey, at least I didn’t ask if you were putting the filling in the Twinkie, making bananas and cream, or doing the pants-off dance-off! You’re awfully grumpy for a guy that just got his knob polished.”

I laughed, wondering exactly how many euphemisms for sex Marci had memorized. “Three times, actually, but who’s counting?”

“Three times! Wow, I’m impressed!”

“Me too, in all honesty. Now, in a blatant attempt to change the subject, what did Michael want with Alli?”

“Usually the same thing you want with her, I suspect, but this time he just wanted to talk to her about the photo shoot thing. Derek called him a little while ago and wants to set up a meeting with us.”

“Ah, I see. Derek is a very busy boy. Is Michael having second thoughts? Are you?”

“No, I’m certainly not; I think it will be fun, and I don’t think he is. I think he just wants to ask her about how it works so that he has some idea of what to expect, and maybe pick her brain a bit to figure out how to best approach dealing with Derek.”

I nodded. “Makes sense, I guess. Does he still want me to try to work out a deal for you guys?”

“If you wouldn’t mind. So tell me, boss, what inspired your most recent taste of afternoon delight?”

“Hmmm, I seem to remember moving on from that topic.”

“You tried, but now we’ve moved back to it. C’mon, chief, dish.”

“Oh, Marce, you know, just the usual.”

“The usual? That thing where you’re such a sexy stud she can’t keep her hands off of you?”

I laughed. “Yeah, that’s it. Well, that and the fact that she was very horny from posing today and then we got to looking at the pictures he sent home with her, and one thing led to another…”

“Now you’re talking! Tell me!”

“Well, I will go so far as to tell you that she was posing with a guy that you’d drool over… naked and horny, I might add.”

“Details, boss, details.”

“She apparently spent a good bit of time fondling him, if that gives you any idea.You can ask Alli to let you look at the pictures, I’m sure she’d be fine with that.”

“Good idea! Okay then, tell me about what you guys did – in detail, no skipping anything.”

“Marci, I’m not giving you a blow-by-blow of our sex life.”

“Cool, so you got her to blow you – then what? I hope you were a gentleman and returned the favor.”

“You’re a perv, Marce. Then again, that’s actually one of your more attractive traits. Tell you what, just have Michael call Alli back in a few minutes; I’ll be very careful not to answer.”

“You’re no fun at all… hey, hold on. Michael is right here; you guys talk for a few minutes until Allison is available.”

She put him on the phone and we chatted for awhile, first working out how he’d let me know what he and Marci talked about with Derek and what terms would be acceptable to him, and then shifting to football, celebrating or bemoaning, as was appropriate, the fortunes of our favorite teams. I finished stripping down to just my boxers and t-shirt, grabbed a beer, and got comfortable in my recliner as we talked.

When Alli showed up about fifteen minutes later it was obvious that she’d showered. Her hair was still wrapped in a towel and she’d washed off the makeup she’d worn for the photo shoot, which had been somewhat more extensive than her usual minimal makeup look, but still a modest amount. It had been one of the few things about the photos that could be described as modest.

She wore one of my old dress shirts as a short cover-up and, from what I could tell, not much else. It looked like a mini-dress on her and didn’t cover up a whole lot of her glorious body; her legs looked spectacular below the long tails of the white shirt.

She looked at me, eyebrows raised, and I asked Michael to hold on for a moment while I answered her unspoken question. “Michael. That call on my phone earlier was him calling for you, not Marci for me. Don’t even ask, the explanation isn’t worth it.”

She smiled. “What does he want?”

“You. Derek called them to set up a meet and apparently he has some questions about what to expect and how the whole setup works.”

She held out her hand and wiggled her fingers at me. “Gimme.”

I said a quick goodbye to my friend and passed the phone to her, and she put it to her ear, saying, “Hi, Mikey.” I knew that he didn’t like to be called ‘Mikey’, and she laughed at his response before going on, “I know you don’t, but Marci assures me that you’ll allow a woman with no panties on to call you whatever she wants to.”

She laughed again as she looked at me and listened to him before replying, “No, I’m not, and no bra either. So I can call you whatever I want? Okay then, Mikey, what do you want to know about Derek?” She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss before crossing to the couch and settling in to answer his questions.

Mindful of the imminent arrival of the pizza guy, I went and swapped boxers for a pair of sweatpants and changed my white undershirt in favor a Broncos Super Bowl t-shirt. My timing was impeccable, as it rarely is, and I arrived back downstairs just in time for the doorbell announcing his arrival, and, more importantly, the arrival of our dinner.

It was a youngish guy, late teens/early twenties, perhaps, and he looked familiar; I was sure he’d delivered to us before. I invited him to follow me to the kitchen so that I could dig some cash out of Allison’s purse, which he willingly did. As I dug for her billfold I couldn’t help but notice that his interest in either me or his money had entirely disappeared, and when I glanced over at Alli I understood why.

Deep in conversation with Michael, I’m not sure if she was even aware of us, although I suspect that she was. She’d leaned back and slid down on the sofa, legs bent, her heels propped on the edge of the cushion, in profile view to us. The tails of the old shirt she was wearing had ridden up enough that the inverted ‘V’ on the side was open to her hip, her entire long, smooth, graceful leg exposed from ankle on up to the glorious outer curve of her sweet ass. In addition, she’d left the top three (or maybe more) buttons open, and we had a thoroughly magnificent view of some seriously fine side-boob!

It was readily apparent from those two facts that she had nothing on beneath the white shirt. Pizza Guy’s utter fascination in that regard was not only understandable but entirely justified.

I watched him for a moment, more amused than jealous or angry, but, mindful of the pizza getting cold, finally had to bring his voyeurism to a close. “Hey, bud, I hate to interrupt, but if you want to get paid you’ll need to talk to me for a second or two.”

He seemed surprised that I was still there. “What? Oh yeah, sure... uhh, twenty-one-fifty, with tax and delivery surcharge.” His eyes never left Allison as he quoted the total.

“You bring some parmesan?”

“In the box.” Again, without a glance at me. It became a game for me, trying to break his trance.

“How about red pepper?”

“That too.”

“Garlic dipping sauce?”

“Yeah, I think… in the box.” So far, his powers of concentration were winning the game.

“Napkins?”

He silently reached into his jacket pocket and handed me about a one-pound wad of napkins, his eyes never wavering from that long, bare leg.

I’d dug out some bills by now and was holding out twenty-seven dollars, which I figured, along with the mental masturbation he was engaging in, was enough of a tip. He never even glanced. “Can you break a thousand dollar bill?”

That took a couple seconds, but he finally glanced at me. “What?”

“I said, here’s your money.”

“Oh, thanks.” He took it and shoved it in his pocket without a glance, his eyes again riveted. Then he surprised me. “Can I go say hi to Miss Alli?”

“You know my wife?”

“Oh sure! I deliver here all the time, whenever I see her name come up!”

“Ah, that explains it. I thought you looked familiar. Sure, go say hi, but then scoot so we can eat before the food gets cold.” I could picture him scrambling for our order so that he could come ogle Alli each time we called.

He turned toward her just in time for us to overhear her say, “Dave told you that Derek is bisexual, right? He didn’t? Well, he is, so don’t be surprised if he hits on you after he sees what a hunk you are and then sees that beautiful cock you’re packing after you get naked for him!” That was followed by a peal of laughter, and I could totally imagine Michael’s reaction on the other end.

Pizza Guy looked at me, eyes wide, and I could barely keep from laughing myself, but I somehow managed. I shrugged nonchalantly. “Never mind her, she’s talking to her dad. They have a unique relationship… you should meet him someday, the guy is hung like a horse; he’ll show you if you ask nicely.”

His eyes widened further. “Umm, I should probably get back. Busy night, you know.”

“I’m sure. Don’t know how they’re managing without you. I’ll tell Allison you said hi, uh…”

“Nathan.”

“Nathan, I’ll be sure to tell her for you. Have a great night, okay?”

I ushered him out the door without further drama and set about getting pizza on plates and a beer for each of us, icy cold bottles which I nestled into snug neoprene holders. I carried Alli’s in to her and then retrieved my own. She was wrapping up with Michael and ending her call as I returned.

“Nathan says hi.”

“What?”

“Nathan, the pizza guy. He said to tell you hi. He also said you have gorgeous legs, incredible tits, and that he was about to come in his pants.”

“He did not say that!” she laughed.

“Well, no, not out loud. It was in little thought bubbles above his head.”

She laughed again. “Don’t be mean. He’s a nice kid.”

“Yeah, he seems to be. A nice, yet incredibly horny kid. He couldn’t take his eyes off you. Then again, that just demonstrates his excellent judgment.” I sat next to her and took a long swallow of my beer.

“Did Nathan have a hard-on?”

I almost choked on my beer. When I was done coughing, I said, “You know, I didn’t think to check. I believe he was hoping you would.”

“Why didn’t he come and say hi?”

“He was going to, but changed his mind.”

“I wonder why… he usually wants a hug – and yes, he usually has an erection, which I know from the hug. Didn’t you usually have one when you were nineteen?”

I laughed. “Valid point. It seemed that way, now that you mention it. And to think, I actually tipped the horny little bastard. I’m so glad this pizza was in a box because I hate to think where his hands have been.” I didn’t enlighten her as to why he’d failed to come to her for his apparently standard grope and rub, nor as to why he might look at her strangely in the future.

We ate in silence for a few minutes, both famished from our earlier debauchery, but as I began to get full I asked her, “So did you get Michael squared away? Ease all of his worries?”

She smiled. “I think so, although finding out that Derek bats from both sides of the plate may have given him an entirely new concern.”

I laughed. “Yeah, we overheard that part. Eavesdropping on that little exchange sent your buddy Nathan out the door pretty fast, by the way.”

She paused, trying to remember exactly what she’d said, and when she remembered, she shook her head with a mortified laugh. “Oh, my god! Did you try to explain or let him keep guessing?”

I shook my head. “I was going to, but he suddenly remembered he was needed back at the shop. You can clear it up next time.” I so wanted to be a fly on the wall for that conversation!

“I guess. So anyway, Michael and Marci are supposed to spend Thursday afternoon with Derek, so she’ll be bugging you for the afternoon off.”

I shrugged. “Shouldn’t be a problem, she has some personal days saved up, I think. You going to be there with them?”

“As far as I know. He wants some test shots of us together to see how they translate on film, but he’s pretty sure they’ll be fine. If all goes as planned, he’ll offer them a contract then.”

I thought about that for a second. “Hmm… what’s their protection if he manages to get any shots now, during the test phase, that he decides he wants to use, and they’re not under contract yet?”

Alli smiled. “I love the way your mind works, always so pragmatic.” She frowned, then continued, “Well, he’d have to have a model’s release before he could use anything.”

“Sure, but they’re not getting paid, right?”

“Not at that point, no. Not during the test shot phase. I was, because thanks to you I had a contract already, plus he’d already worked with me, so it was more of a test phase for Jason, really.”

I thought for a moment. “I suppose if he decides he wants to use anything he shoots on Thursday, Marci and Michael could always insist on some form of payment before they’d give him a release. Be sure to tell them that; don’t let them sign a stock release up front.”

“Aye-aye, sir! Are you always so mistrusting of people you deal with?”

I smiled. “I don’t think of it as mistrust; I think of it as avoiding any chance of misunderstanding or hard feelings down the road. I have to know someone a whole lot better than we know Derek before I do a handshake deal. The courts look askance at handshake deals, you know.”

“I suppose they do. What made you think about all that anyway?”

“You’d mentioned that he might use some of the shots he took today, which was, ostensibly, just a test shot session too, so it crossed my mind.”

“You’d make a good business manager.”

“Given that I am a business manager, I guess that’s a good thing, huh?”

She laughed. “You know what I mean. You’re looking out for us and you see all the little details.”

I put my arm around her. “I love looking at all of your little details. The little details in those pictures were pretty hot too, as we proceeded to prove. I guess I’m glad he saw a couple he might want to use out of today’s work, but he must have taken a couple hundred. That’s not a very high percentage for his success rate.”

“I think that’s the way it works for professional photographers, hon’. Plus, he’s very particular about everything being just perfect, or having some special quality.”

“Everything with you in it is perfect and has a special quality.”

She smiled and stretched up for a kiss. “You’re so sweet. Want to look at the rest of them now?”

“Sure! Then maybe I can batter-dip the old corndog again.”

“What?”

“Um, sorry; I think perhaps I was channeling Marci for a moment there.”

“Well, don’t. That was disgusting!” she was laughing as she said it.

“I know, and I’ll tell her you said so. It’s a dangerous side-effect of working with her every day.”

We started the picture show again, and the first one that came up was Alli with both hands tightly wrapped around Jason’s very thick, very erect cock, the head and an inch of bulging shaft protruding from her two hands and a drop of glistening precum beaded at the tip, just as she'd said. The tip of her tongue was a scant inch away, and the look of lust on her face was obvious and unmistakable.

The remainder of the photos were equally sexual, intensely erotic, and as close to hardcore as you could come with no overt sexual acts taking place. We both found them extremely arousing, although I think I was the only one that also found them somewhat disturbing and unnerving.

Still, they overwhelmingly fed my strong voyeuristic streak, and we danced the horizontal greased-weasel tango one more time that night… damn that Marci!

Published 
Written by Stormdog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments