Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

hello campers

"camping foursome"

4
0 Comments 0
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

It was spring time and my wife fancied a holiday a bit different.
" Lets go camping " she said
" Do we have to " I said
" It will be fun "
Anyway after some debate my wife gets her own way and we plan to go to Devon.

We packed the car with tent etc and head off for the week.
After pitching up the tent we go to the local pub for a drink , we have a laugh and a few drinks and after a while we are totally trashed.
When my wife has a good drink she gets really horny , and starts to fondle me under the table in the middle of the pub.
" Lets go back to the tent and i will sort out that bulge in your trousers "  she said

So we head off back to the tent  , when we get in the tent we switch on the night light and my wife gets on all fours and says " Fuck with that hard cock "
I get down behind her and fuck her like there is no tomorrow.
After we finish we just fall over and go to sleep.

Next night while in the pub we are having a laugh when I overhear a man and woman on the next table talking about how turned on they got last night while watching the silhouettes of a couple shagging doggy style in the next tent to them.
Then it suddenly hit me I recognised the woman , they were in the next tent to us and it must of been me and the Mrs they were watching last night.
Then I heard them say they were going to go have a look to see if they could see anything tonight.
I let the wife know what i had heard and she went crimson with embarrassment.
Then we both started laughing about it.
" Lets give them a good show tonight shall we " I said
" Well you better get me a few double vodkas then " she replied

After downing them we headed back to the tent giggling between us
Then we turned on the light and sat and waited until we heard the couple in the next tent return.
We turned to each other and we started to kiss passionately ( I can tell when we are in for a good night just by kissing her )
She unzips my trousers and releases my cock from  boxers and slowly and gently licks and bites the helmet of my cock , then she starts to suck my shaft slowly bobbing her head up and down with maximum movement  just to make sure the couple next door are in no doubt as to what she is doing.
As she is doing this I release her tits from her top and bra and roll her nipples with finger and thumb , they are now fully erect and I know this drives her wild because she is sucking my cock faster and faster.
She stops and insists I lick her now soaking wet pussy. She opens her legs as wide as she can and lifts them in the air (Again to show the couple next door exactly what we are doing).
I start to lick her pussy , every so often giving her clit a flick with the end of my tongue.
She starts to moan and shouts out loudly   " Are you sure you can see if not come get a better look "
A couple of minutes later I heard a rustling sound outside the tent and poked my head out to have a look . There stood next to our tent was the couple next door.
" Come in and join the party " the wife shouted
They introduced themselves as Tom and Kaz. 
As soon as they entered the tent Toms eyes nearly popped out his head as my wife was laid there masterbating herself .
" Need a hand " he said
" Yes please " she replied
With that he buried his head in-between her legs and started to give her a good licking .
Kaz turned to me and said " I could do with that cock in my mouth " and grabbed hold of my cock and started to suck it until she was deep throating me , I didn't last long and shot my load into the back of her throat.

AlanaStoneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlanaStoneTS

She swallowed the lot and then said " Now its my turn "

I laid down and she positioned her pussy over my face and I began to tease her clit with my tongue , while I was giving it a good lick I inserted a finger into her arse , as I did this she orgasmed all over my face .
While we recovered we watched Tom and my wife , she was now giving him one of her excellent blow jobs .  Just watching her head going up and down on another mans cock had me as hard as a rock in seconds .
I picked Kaz up and impaled her onto my cock , it slipped straight into her sopping wet pussy with ease and she screamed out as my cock slid right in and my balls hit her arse .
She started to bounce up and down making sure she is sliding right up and slamming herself down using the full length of my cock , She is fucking me not the other way round . (this woman likes to be in control )
 Looking over at my wife I see her pussy now getting a good fucking with Toms cock , He is slamming his cock deep into her and you could her the slurping noises as her hungry pussy is sucking on his big fat cock . Her big tits are swinging about every time he buries his cock deep into her .
While he fucks her from behind he wets his middle finger and then sticks it up her arse , and starts to fuck her arse with his finger , I could see in her eyes she is close to orgasm and after a few seconds her legs start to buckle as she explodes into exstacy .
Tom takes his cock out and starts to wank as my wife is now laying on the floor next to him , He positions himself next to my wife and shoots his load all over her big tits and nipples.
Kaz then gets off  my cock goes over to my wife and starts to lick all Toms cum off my wife's tits , ( my wife looks a little uncomfortable with this but I know inside she is enjoying this ) she licks off every drop of his cum.
Kaz licks down my wife's stomach and down to her pussy and starts to lick her pussy , this is an incredible turn on for me so I stick my cock into Kaz's pussy and give her a good hard fucking while she is lapping up my wife's love juices .
" Fuck her harder while she licks me out " my wife screams
Tom sticks his cock in my wife's mouth and starts to fuck her mouth.
So picture this Tom has his cock in my wife's mouth while Kaz is licking my wife's pussy while i am fucking Kaz's pussy from behind and the night light is on . Wonder who is watching the show tonight , maybe we will find out at the pub tomorrow.
Published 
Written by wickle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors