Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Confessions - Three Certainly Isn't A Crowd

"Every once in a while, not often at all, even busy couples make time to play..."

42
25 Comments 25
24.9k Views 24.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Prelude

What had already happened between Scott and myself in the hot tub that night had been unexpected.

There are, of course, different kinds of unexpected. This wasn't like finding out that my car needs four new tires, or waking up to a foot of snow in October. Instead, it had been like going to pay my bar tab, and discovering that a friend had already settled up.

It had been enough to make my head spin and my heart race when his lips met mine for the first time. It wasn't as if there had been an endless parade of handsome men beating a path to my front door, but there had been a few.

All of them had been eager to fool around and maybe suck my cock and rub my asshole, but none of them had possessed that extra drive, like I had inside of me, to be more and to do more.

Mostly they had been passing distractions, with the occasional flare up of passion or lust that burned brightly and then burned out or faded away. Nobody had really crossed that line from friend to lover. Nobody had even toed that line or pushed the envelope.

I had no complaints. I had a loving wife who satisfied nearly every need and desire that I had, yet I'd always been driven to explore and try new things. With each passing fling, I'd learned more about myself, and about Paula, and had taken baby steps towards becoming the man that I wanted to be.

Three Certainly Isn't A Crowd

Scott and I hustled in through the patio door, fresh from the hot tub. We were still damp enough to leave a trail of wet footprints on the hardwood as we passed through the master bedroom and into the sitting area.

Paula was sitting on the plush wraparound couch, wearing nothing but her fleecy purple robe and a smile. Scott and I casually lined up in front of her, still sporting erections under our towels, despite the chill evening air.

"Hey baby," I said, "we assumed you'd be joining us in the hot tub..."

"Oh did you?" Paula grinned impishly. "Yes, you boys looked absolutely desperate for some company."

Scott and I began to laugh, nervously at first. When Paula joined in, our laughter built to a crescendo. We laughed so hard that our towels nearly fell to the floor. Scott and I had to steady each other as we brayed like jackasses.

After a few moments, our laughter subsided and Scott and I adjusted our towel wraps and composed ourselves.

Paula looked at us quizzically. "I hope you two didn't close up the hot tub when you came in?" she asked.

"Actually, we didn't," I responded. "Does this mean we're headed back out?"

"Of course," she said, smiling. "I only called you in to tease you a little, and maybe give the impression that you both were in trouble."

"You mean we're not?" Scott asked with a smile.

"For what? Polishing each other's towel racks?" she said, her eyes darting back and forth between our poorly concealed hard-ons.

Momentarily stunned by the joke, Scott and I looked at each other from head to toe before bursting out laughing again. I couldn't resist slapping playfully at Scott's cock through his towel.

Paula stood up from the couch and took us both by the hand, steering us to the patio door. She paused for a moment, letting go of my hand to grab a towel, before sliding the door open and beckoning us forward with a grandiose gesture.

"After you, gentlemen, and I use the term loosely," she joked.

I was the first out the door, headed for the hot tub. I turned to look over my shoulder just as Paula windmilled her arm, delivering a wicked slap on Scott's backside. Scott yelped, and I chuckled, having been on the receiving end of a few of those slaps.

When Scott dropped his towel to be the first back into the tub, I admired the perfect red palm print on his right ass cheek. I briefly thought about bending down to kiss his boo boo all better, but quickly scrapped that plan when Paula's arm rose and fell twice, landing two more stinging blows on Scott's backside.

With a squeal, Scott hastily plunked down on the first available seat in the tub, presumably to shield his derrière from further abuse. Careful not to subject myself to Paula's spanking wrath, I slid inconspicuously into the tub. After draping her robe over a chair, Paula was the last to climb in, settling down with a seductive moan as the water washed over her.

"Now boys," she said, "what exactly did I miss while I was shaving my legs?"

Scott and I glanced back and forth, a little unsure how to answer her question. Then, without a word, I stood up. I dropped one hand to my cock, which was still mostly erect, and aimed it's curved barrel at Scott. Clearly still very aroused himself, he needed no encouragement.

I turned a little to give Paula a better view as Scott first made eye contact with me, and then swallowed my sword in one smooth motion. His full lips and playful tongue solicited a deep moan from me. I gingerly placed my hands on his shoulders as he worked his mouth up and down my shaft.

In the pale blue underwater light, I watched as Paula slipped a hand between her legs, her fingers strumming small circles on her clit. I felt as if her eyes devoured the scene unfolding before her.

Paula has two smiles; naughty and nice.

DakotaBerts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DakotaBerts

I grinned broadly as I watched the naughty smile curl her beautiful lips. Her eyes roamed constantly, taking in every detail.

"Can he suck cock, baby?" she asked me. "I know he can lick and suck pussy like a champ."

Her fingers swirled faster now. I watched her ample chest rise and fall as her breathing quickened. I felt as hard as flesh-covered steel, gently rocking my hips as I watched my wife pleasure herself. Scott never missed a beat, bobbing his head up and down with an ever-quickening pace.

"He really likes your cock," she said encouragingly. "Now get a little rough and fuck his mouth. I don't think he will mind."
I pushed Scott back a little in his seat, resting my knee on the edge of the hot tub, and began to thrust deep into his mouth. Once again he didn't miss a beat. I tried to make eye contact with him, but his eyes were closed. He appeared to be content and lost in the moment.

My back was turned to Paula now, so I couldn't see her so much as sense that she was moving. I wasn't surprised to feel her hand between my legs, stroking my inner thighs and cupping my balls. I hissed as she pinched my sack between her thumb and forefinger - a definite favourite of mine.

I could feel that warm churning sensation starting in my naughty bits and slowly radiating up into the pit of my stomach. I started to pick up my pace, gliding effortlessly between Scott's eager lips. I could see spittle in the corners of his mouth, and he made guttural noises in his throat as he attempted to accommodate me.

"Stop!" Paula commanded, and I froze in my tracks. I was suddenly aware once again of the cold night air.

Knowing me as well as she did, Paula had sensed my impending orgasm and clearly wanted to postpone the inevitable. I took the opportunity to sink back into the comfortable depths of the hot tub.

Scott was breathing a little heavily now, still looking like the proverbial cat who caught the canary. He grinned sheepishly at us. I could see him rapidly stroking his erection as he laboured to catch his breath.

He paused for a moment, as if preparing to speak, but Paula caught him off guard. With a sudden movement she pushed across the hot tub, settling between his legs, nearly in his lap. She kissed him hungrily as her fingers encircled his cock.

Scott reached between her legs, his fingers finding her slit. Paula broke off the kiss, mewing like a kitten as his fingers wormed their way inside her. I stroked my fingers up and down her ass crack, feeling Scott's fingers buried in her sopping wet snatch.

They kissed again, with even more intensity and passion than before, masturbating each other with much thrashing about. For my part, I merely sank back into my seat to find a better vantage point from which to watch the show.

The water now sloshed gently back and forth, lapping at my chin as I watched my friend and my lover locked in the throes of passion. They kissed wildly and explored each other both above and below the water's surface.

Before long, Scott took Paula by the wrist, slowing and then stopping her frantic ministrations on his private parts. His own assault on her aroused pussy continued. As he moved his hand faster and faster, I saw Paula's eyes roll back in her head and her whole body quivered with excitement.

I moved from my seat and slid neatly behind her, my cock sandwiched against her back. I reached under her arms, cupping both of her breasts and rolling her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"Oh shit! Don't stop, don't fucking stop," Paula cried, placing both hands on the edge of the hot tub to steady herself.

"There's that look that I've been missing," Scott cooed. "Cum for me now, baby. Cum for me, Paula."

Paula's face was a mask of lust and concentration. Her hips bucked wildly as she climaxed on Scott's fingers. She fell forward against his chest, moaning and grunting in the sweet release of passion. She shook all over in small spasms as several orgasms rippled through her.

After a moment, everything was silent and still. The jets in the hot tub had timed out, and none of us had even noticed. Scott folded Paula in his arms, drawing her head to his chest. From where I sat, I could see them both smiling serenely in the near darkness.

I was still in awe from watching my wife have such an intense climax when she slowly sat up, grinning at us in turn before addressing us. "Take me inside. You can both help me dry off and take me to bed. I want to fuck you both," she exclaimed.

Her words were laden with lust. I shivered at the thought of Scott and I feeding our pricks into my darling wife, either at the same time or taking turns. I could hardly contain my excitement. I wanted to go for a high five with Scott, but wasn't sure if that was an appropriate response.

Instead, I stood and extended a helping hand to them. I nearly dragged them both to their feet in my excitement.

We quickly wrapped up in towels to guard against the chill night air. I slammed the cover closed on the hot tub and the three of us linked arms and headed for the patio door.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Couple4Play
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments