Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaican Resort Day 2

"Our vacation at the resort continues. Carol fucks another man"

24
8 Comments 8
13.8k Views 13.8k
956 words 956 words
This is a 90% true story

The next day we lazed around cuddling then did some sightseeing and shopping. When we got back to the room we got in the Jacuzzi. I got hard and started tit fucking. I started the dirty talk, reliving last night's fucking with Rasta and Fred.

Carol flushed red and said, "I do like to fuck."

I took Carol into the bedroom and got her vibrator and dildo. Her dildo is a large black rubber cock with big balls. I licked her cunt, lavishing my attentions on her clit. I lubed her dildo by sucking it in my mouth. Carol started fucking herself with the dildo. I lay down beside her and told her what a dirty girl she was, fucking other men in front of me, flashing her tits at single men and sucking black cock. Carol turned on the vibrator and started running it all over her cunt. I put some lube on my prick and started masturbating. We were still excited from last night.

Carol started moaning and talking dirty, "Tell me you liked my fucking them, tell me, tell me."

I said, "I loved it, I want you to do it again and again. I want you to fuck them all."

My prick was hot and throbbing. I could feel the tension in my balls.

Carol turned the vibrator up. Her tits were flushed red. Her dildo was soaked with her juices. She gasped and came, "Black cock, cum in meeee. I'm coming."

Her dirty talk sent me over the edge. I spurted cum all over my self. I couldn't stop coming.

We sunk back into the bed and savored our sexual moment. We napped.

That night we had dinner at the resort under the moonlight. Carol had on a caftan like top with a plunging neckline, wearing it like a very short dress. We sat at a table with several other couples and two single men. We ate, drank and flirted. Carol's breasts peeked into view every time she turned around. Once dinner was over they started to play dance music. We danced and I held her tight and told her how much I loved her.

I whispered in her ear, "What a dirty girl you are."

The next song came on and one of the single men asked Carol to dance. It was a fast song and as she dirty danced to the song her breasts kept threatening to fall out of her dress. A slow song came on and Carol stayed with the single man. I saw her rubbing her mound on his leg while he was caressing her back. She danced with the other single guy. She melted into his arms and wrapped her body around him. Soon Carol and him were dry humping on the dance floor. It was a hot night. Carol was being sexed up in front of everyone.

VioletaMora
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VioletaMora

I got an erection.

The dance music turned into a Conga. We got into the line and with all the shaking Carol's breasts came free. She shrugged the rest of her top down and clung to the guy in front of her.

After a while it was so hot someone yelled, "Skinny Dip." Suddenly a lot of people were stripping their clothes off and jumping into the pool. Carol and I stripped and jumped in. There was a lot of groping and humping going on in the pool. Several men had noticeable erections. I pulled Carol to me with her back resting on my chest and my hands cupping her tits. She floated up with her legs spread. We enjoyed the warm night, the pool and the full moon.

A man came over to us and started caressing Carol's legs. He introduced himself, John. I moved us all to a darker part of the pool. John got bolder and moved his hands up to Carol's thighs. He moved between Carol's floating legs. We could see his erection. I was caressing her tits. Carol wrapped her legs around John and pulled him to her. He started finger fucking Carol. He moved in and put his hard prick into her cunt. At first they slowly fucked to the sounds of the music. I kept caressing her.

Carol groaned, "New prick, new cock, I love cock."

I moved my hands down to cup her ass. I could feel his prick going deeply into her cunt. Carol and John began pumping and fucking more franticly. Carol sighed and began making sex sounds, "Fuck me, don't stop, I love cock." The warm water lapped around us with the gentle waves made by their fucking moves.

I reached around Carol and pulled John closer. I wanted to feel his cock in her. John and Carol started fucking franticly. He groaned and pushed deeply into her. I could feel his throbbing cock pulsing with cum. Both of them came. John and I wrapped our arms around her as she whimpered her satisfaction. John pulled Carol to him, kissed her with an open mouth and caressed her tits. Then he swam off silently. I rubbed my hard prick between her ass cheeks.

Carol and I got out of the pool and dried off. We walked back to the room, still naked. When we got to the room, Carol told me to get on the bed on my back. She got on the bed and sat on my face. I could taste her juices and his cum. She rode my face and I buried my tongue deeply into her. Carol turned around and started sucking my cock. I was so aroused I came in her mouth immediately.

We cuddled and fell asleep, happy and contented.

Day two was a real success.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments