Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jamaican Resort Day 4

"Our vacation at the resort continues. Carol fucks other men"

18
7 Comments 7
12.7k Views 12.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words
We had breakfast with the usual crowd. They were all talking about Carol and the wet tee shirt contest. She was wearing the printed tee shirt she got as a prize, "Dangerous when Wet." For a bottom she wore her tiny white bikini.

Carol sat back in her chair and thrust her tits out and spread her legs. On her left Bruce was caressing her thigh. Carol giggled. Everyone at the table started discussing their plans for the day. Carol and I had arranged a site seeing tour with Brian, the man who had driven us to the resort.

We met Brian at the reception desk. Carol was still wearing her "Dangerous when wet" tee shirt. Brian looked at it and winked at both of us. Instead of his van, we had him rent a long black limo and stocked it with champagne and weed. As we drove away, Carol and I lit up a joint. Weed in the morning always makes us horny.

Our first stop was Dunn's River Falls. Thousands of tourists visit it every year. The touristy thing to do is climb the falls. On each side of the falls there are rough stone pathways. People go up in human daisy chains by holding the hand of the person in front of you and the hand of the person following you. Everyone gets soaked from the water crashing on the rocks.

We were the first tourists of the day. Brian ducked into one of the thatched roof changing rooms and came out wearing a tight white speedo. The suit emphasized his large black cock and balls. Carol stared at it then looked to me with a smirk.

We started up the falls. Brian went first holding Carol's hand. I went third holding Carol's other hand. About a third of the way up we were all soaked. Carol's T shirt clung to her breasts, Brian's to his cock and mine to my balls. 

There was a rest stop, with a bench, set behind the luxurious green vegetation and trees. We stopped and looked at each other. We headed for the secluded bench. Brian asked if we wanted any more weed. We smoked it and Carol started a humping dirty dance for us.

Brian sat down on the bench. Carol sat next to him and cuddled up to his shoulder. Brian looked down at Carol and they shared a passionate kiss. Brian started caressing her breasts and she moaned. Carol caressed Brian's cock bulging, straining almost bursting through the speedo. Carol tugged at the waist of the suit. Brian lifted his ass and Carol pulled his suit off. He looked imposing with broad shoulders, flat stomach, a hard large erect cock, egg sized balls and muscular legs.

Carol stood in front of Brian. I came over to her and pulled her bikini bottoms off. Brian lifted her tee shirt off over her head. Carol stood there gloriously naked in the sunlight filtering through the trees. I took my suit off. We were all naked now. I pulled Carol to me and we shared a hot steamy kiss and embrace. She looked into my eyes and I smiled. Carol got on her knees between Brian's legs.

Carol started licking Brian's cock. She lathered it with her tongue. She held the base and put the large purple head in her mouth and sucked it and snaked her tongue around it. Brian groaned and moved to the edge of the bench. Carol kept sucking and Brian started face fucking her. Carol stood up and straddled his waist, hovering over his erection.

I said to Carol, "Do it. You know you want to."

She sank down on his prick and started the eternal sex dance, moving up and down on it. His prick was glistening with her juices and her cunt lips were hugging it to her. The sun shined and I watched them fuck with abandon. My cock was hard.

I approached them and started caressing Carol's ass and neck. Then I knelt down and lathered her ass with my tongue then stuck my tongue in her ass, inevitably close to Brian's cock. I took some of her lubrication from Brian's cock and put two fingers in Carol's ass, loosening it up. Carol groaned, "Oh Dick." I lubricated my cock and slowly pushed it into her ass. I could feel Carol's wetness and Brian's hard cock. We felt like we were alone fucking in the beautiful wilderness. The sound of the birds, the falls, and our sex noises were all we heard. We were lost in lust. It was one of the most erotic moments things I had ever been in.

Carol was thrashing around on our cocks grunting and pushing us ever deeper into her. Her skin was luminous. She pressed her tits into Brian's mouth and he sucked on them.

Brian and I kept plunging into her. Our two cocks were soaked and sliding over each other through her thin walls. Carol's cunt clamped down on us, holding us deep in her. I never wanted this to stop. I felt the veins on Brian's cock start to throb and Carol was wailing with joy. Brian pushed even deeper and started coming. I felt his cum drip on my prick and balls. Carol went, "Oh my fuuck, Meee, Cum, cum." and her cunt clutched Brian and her ass squeezed my cock. I couldn't take any more and shot wave after wave of cum into her.

We were all still. The falls noises suddenly quiet. Carol hugged Brian and shuddered through her orgasm.

We were all bathed in sweat. We went to one of the river's pools and Brian and I washed Carol off. We were done with the falls. We walked down and got in the limo.

Brian said he knew of a nearby place for lunch, Rick's place. We drove there. It was an open thatched roof bar and grill set on a cliff overlooking the ocean. There was reggae music playing and a happy crowd enjoying the beautiful day. We sat at the bar and had a hamburger and beer. We watched a bunch of young men diving off the high cliffs. When they noticed Carol's tee shirt they whistled and gave her a thumbs up. Naturally Carol did a little dance for them, her tits swaying. After we ate we asked Brian to take us back to the resort.

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

When we got there we thanked him for a great day.

We went to our room and Carol sat on my face. I could taste her juices and Brian's cum. She had a small orgasm and sucked me off. We napped.

We got up as the sky was beginning to darken. We got ready for dinner. Carol wore a new sheer blue halter top and her pareo. The pareo was knotted dangerously low with a hint of her mound and ass showing. I knew she was naked under it.

That night the resort was decorated like a Jamaican Mansion. There were long gauzy curtains blowing in the breezes and the tables were set with linen and fine silver. We went to the bar and got our martinis. We took our drinks to our table with the usual crew. Carol was in a wonderful sensual mood after the days sex games. The dinner was delicious and we drank a little too much wine. Bruce and Mike were there and paid at lot of attention to Carol. They gazed into her eyes, touched her arms and legs and listened to her every word. Carol went into flirt mode.

Bruce took Carol out on the dance floor. She put her arms around his neck and rubbed against him to the rhythm of the music. He knew she was naked under the pareo. The next song came on and Carol stayed with him. She ran her hands up and down his arms and planted hot little kisses on his neck. When she came back to the table she was flushed and her new halter top was molded to her tits, nipples out.

Mike took Carol out for the next song. She put her leg between his legs and rubbed her mound on him. Carol stayed with him for the next song. He had a large erection and she kept rubbing against it. Carol put her hands on his cheeks and gazed up at him. The song ended with the two of you sharing a hot kiss. All of this got me extremely horny. When she came back to the table Carol whispered to me, "Ohh, let's take them back to the room. I need their cocks. Oh please."

I gestured to them and asked them if they'd like to come to our room and smoke some weed. They both nodded yes, eagerly. We left the table with Carol holding hands with both of them. Everyone at the table knew she was going to have sex with them. I walked behind them and watched Carol's hips sway and she was leaning into both of them. We got back to the room and I rolled some joints and made drinks.

Carol sat on the couch between them and I sat in a chair watching. We smoked the joints and finished our drinks. We were all high, happy and horny. Mike and Bruce looked at me and I gave them a thumbs up. They alternated hot kisses with her, then started caressing Carol's shoulders and neck. Mike reached behind her and untied her halter top.

Carol's breasts shone in the dim light of the room, and I could hear her excited breathing. Each of them lavished her tits with their tongue and sucked on her nipples. Carol sighed. Mike untied the pareo and pulled it off. Carol was gloriously naked and happy.

Carol gestured to the bed and said, "All of you need to get naked." 

Carol sat on the edge of the bed. They both stood in front of her with quivering erections. Carol stroked both of them and they groaned. She pulled Bruce closer to her and started licking his cock while still stroking Mike. She sucked the purple head into her mouth and sucked all of it down her throat.

Carol let go of Mike's cock and started fingering herself. She parted her labia and spread her wetness deep into her cunt. I could smell her sex juices. Mike knelt down and replaced Carol's fingers with his tongue. He sucked each lip into his mouth and lavished it with his whole mouth. After a few minutes of this hot oral sex Carol asked Bruce to get on the bed on his back.

Carol straddled his face and ran her dripping cunt back and forth, covering his face with her juices. She then moved down his body, leaving wet traces, and hovered over his cock. She sunk down on it with a loud groan. Carol asked me to lube her tight rosebud and Mike's prick. I put a finger in and finger fucked her ass. Then I grasped Mike's cock and started stroking it with the lubrication. I pulled his cock to your ass and gently inserted it.

I cupped my hand under Carol and could feel their pricks in her. Their balls rubbed back and forth on my hand. Carol was dripping onto my hand. The three of you were still for a moment lost in the moment you had wanted all night. Carol sighed and murmured, "Sex, Sex, Dick Sex." I stood there over all of you and pumped my lubricated cock. Carol's eyes were glazed with lust.

Bruce and Mike started pushing into Carol and they soon developed a rhythm of push and pull. Their cocks were pulsing, veins popping out. The sight was an erotic wonder. Mike and Bruce picked up their pace, plunging deeper and deeper into Carol.

Carol started her dirty talk. "Cocks, Cocks, Cunt, Oh don't stop, meeee."

You were all in a sexual mania. Carol moaned out, "Cum, Cum, I'm cummmmming."

They couldn't hold back anymore and plunged deeply and shot burst after burst of cum into Carol's ass and cunt. I shot my cum on all of you.

Carol whimpered and trembled with her orgasm. Bruce and Mike held her in their arms until she sighed and came down.

I got towels and we all cleaned ourselves off. Bruce and Mike focused on rubbing their towels on Carol.

Mike said, "I've wanted Carol all week. That was wonderful." Bruce chimed in, "Best sex I've ever had. Carol is the hottet woman alive."

I pulled Carol to me and said what a wonder night, but now Carol and I need some alone time.

When they left Carol sat on my face, and I licked the cum from her cunt and ass.

We slept the sleep of the innocent.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments