Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan #7 part 1, San Diego

"We go to San Diego and have multiple adventures and multiple partners"

11
5 Comments 5
7.7k Views 7.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My next business trip was to San Diego. Naturally Joan came along. We stayed at the hotel Del Coronado, just across the San Diego Bay. The Del is the largest wooden beach resort in the United States. It was built in 1888 and has remained one of the most prestigious resorts in the country. It's had many famous guests from Charlie Chaplin to Oprah Winfrey, from President Benjamin Harrison to Barack Obama. It is set on a beautiful beach. Picture a grand white wooden structure with flags flying from the balustrades, white wicker furniture on wide spacious porches and a glistening ocean with sparkling sand.

My first day was filled with work. Joan explored or as she calls it hunting for sexual adventure.

At dinner that night Joan and I discussed her explorations. San Diego is the home base for thousands of sailors and airmen. One of the finds she made was that the San Diego USO still held dances for the servicemen. She also found a nude beach with a sexual reputation. Black's beach is the largest nude beach in the country. The Del where we were staying has a large private beach and is certainly an opportunity for Joan to show off her new slingshot micro bikini.

What with jet lag and a busy day, we decided to turn in early. Joan planned to sleep in one of my T-shirts. It came down to the top of her buttocks and her bare mound was on display and beautiful. She got into bed and we snuggled. Joan started fondling my cock. She can get me hard in seconds.

We started sex talking, reminiscing. I went first and said, "What about that big black cock in Jamaica?" Joan smiled and pressed her mound to me.

Joan said, "What about Ted in California?" I fingered her and she was very wet.

I said, "New Orleans, flashing and fucking the insatiable Jack?"

Joan said, "I wanted to take him home and fuck his brains out."

I said, "Ole, Gaucho and dancer in old Mexico."

Joan and I kissed. I love kissing her. Her mouth is warm and inviting and her tongue is long and sinuous in my mouth. I kissed her neck and whispered in her ear. These are very erogenous zones for Joan. She sighed and I could feel all the tension going out of her body. Joan's breasts were next, the dark areola, the erect nipples and the lushness of her full breast. I knew I was getting her aroused. I kissed my way down her body, lingering at her belly button because she says she likes that.

I slathered her swollen vulva to get her juices going. For her labia I sucked on the majora and minora. This always sends hot messages to Joan's clitoris. She humped my face. I got to my real destination, her nubby clitoris. I gently kissed it and licked around it then stuck two fingers into her, hunting for the elusive G spot. Joan's juices were flowing. I loved tasting Joan, tangy, sweaty and rich. I kept this up for several minutes, relishing the pleasure I could give her.

Joan moaned, "Finish me, I need to come, Ahhh."

We finally made love and it was long and sweet. Each thrust and responding rise of her hips brought such complete pleasure to us. We kept at it for a while, relishing the joy and intimacy we shared. My cock felt like it was in a pleasure tunnel. When I came, I shot load after load of cum into her. Joan wrapped herself around me and rubbed her clit on my pubic mound. She mumbled, "Coming, I'm coming, fuuuuck me."

I held her while she was still throbbing with her orgasm. We were sweaty, flush and satiated. We murmured sweet words to each other and fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next day was all work for me.

Joan went to the beach at the Del. She had a new suit, a slingshot micro bikini. It had two thin strips of sheer cloth that ran down over her breasts and formed a floss like V at her mound. The back was two strings that ended between her buttocks. When she modeled it for me, I thought any guy she wants.

She told me about her beach adventures. She went around 10am. She put down her towel and spread sun tan lotion all over her front. She asked the beach boy to do her back. He started at her shoulders, first moving the strings to give her an even tan. When he moved the strings Joan's beasts were set free. She got up on her elbows so that the beach boy could get a good look at her gorgeous breasts. He continued down her back and Joan insisted he do her buttocks. By the time he was done she could see a large erection is his swimsuit. She reached up and brushed her hand over his erection and said, "Thank you."

Joan told me that after that, she had to go to our room and finger herself to an orgasm.

Joan had lunch at the Del in the Sheerwater restaurant under an umbrella overlooking the ocean. In the afternoon she went shopping in downtown La Jolla. La Jolla is a beautiful town with every imaginable opulent shop and restaurant. Joan was wearing tight white short shorts with the bottom of her cheeks showing and a sheer white halter top. She told me she had fun shoe shopping. She sat in the chair with the salesman kneeling between her legs. She sat with her legs spread, the outline of her slit pressing against the shorts. She said she looked at many pairs of shoes and she could see the salesman adjust the crotch of his pants.

For the evening we decided to go to the Gaslight Quarter in downtown San Diego for the evening. The Gaslight Quarter is a six block pedestrian mall full of bars, nightclubs and restaurants. We looked around for a while and decided on a club/restaurant call Float. Float is the cities largest rooftop club with food, dancing and private cabanas by a pool. Joan wore a casual dress that covered her from neck to thigh in light gossamer silk. Whenever she stood by a light it was obvious she was naked underneath. We got a table by the pool and ordered gin martinis. The rooftop edge was surrounded by floodlights that would sweep across the city then across the crowd at the club. Every time it swept over us her naked body was lit up. A waiter took our food orders, after hovering over Joan.

While we were waiting for our food, Joan took a stroll around the rooftop edge. Joan and her dress were a big hit. As Joan walked by one of the cabanas two young guys came out and started talking to her. Joan went into full flirt mode, flipping her hair, batting her eyes, wetting her lips, hands on hip and touching them on the arm and chest. They kept that up for around ten minutes and then Joan put an arm through each of theirs and led them to our table.

Joan did the introductions, "Dick I'd like you to meet Harry and Vic, Harry and Vic meet my husband Dick." I smiled and shook hands with them.

Harry was tall, blond haired and quite fit, maybe a San Diego surfer. He wore a Hawaiian shirt, expensive looking denim slacks and very white athletic shoes without socks.

RoseMadder
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoseMadder

He told us he was a real estate agent. Vic was very much the cosmopolitan Californian, dark tan, cropped beard, linen slacks, black linen shirt and open toed sandals. He owned a restaurant and men's boutique.

Joan whispered to me, "I already hinted at what we like to do."

Harry said, "Why don't you have your food brought to our cabana."

We nodded yes. The cabana was sumptuous, several low slung divans that looked straight out of the Ottoman empire, oriental rugs, a table where you sat on the floor and ate Japanese style, a large screen TV and a music system. The walls were set up so that you could see outside but no one could see inside.

Our food came and we offered to share it with Harry and Vic. We all sat around the table lotus style. Joan's dress rode up revealing her luscious thighs and peeks at her bald mound. I casually ran my hand along her legs. Harry and Vic were looking at us expectantly. Joan said she'd like to try one of the divans. She got up and stood in front of a soft table lamp, her brazen nudity in the open. She walked to the divan behind Vic and had to lean on him to get on it.

Joan lay on her side holding her head up by her hand and bent elbow, sort of a Cleopatra or Mae West look. She was beautiful, looking like the head concubine in an Ottoman harem. Her silk dress draped elegantly over her curves. Her hair fell softly across her shoulders, her lips crimson and wet. The soft lamp behind her outlining her shimmering body. The three of us were mesmerized.

Vic was the first to speak, "Joan, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Joan smiled at him.

Harry jumped in with "Joan you are the most desirable woman in the world." Joan stretched pulling her silk dress tight against her curves, her nipples pert.

Joan patted the cushions on the divan and said, "Why don't the two of you come up here and sit with me?"

Joan gave Harry a passionate, open mouthed tongue twirling kiss. She put a hand on his face and an arm around his neck and leaned into him. She turned to Vic and kissed him with the same passion. Both of them were red faced and their erections were tenting their pants. Joan looked at them, pointed at their hard-ons and said, "Why don't you get out of those uncomfortable clothes?"

I said, "Joan why don't you get out of that dress?"

They all undressed quickly. Vic was in good shape, broad chest, muscled arms and legs and a very thick cock. Harry had a swimmers build, wide shoulders, slim waist, long legs and a long thin cock. Joan took a cock in each hand and started stroking them. They both started finger fucking her. Her slippery wetness and aroused scent filled the air in the cabana.

Joan put an arm around each of them and pulled them to her breasts. Her neck and chest were flushed bright red, her breathing was shallow and excited and her legs were slightly parted revealing a very moist cunt. Both Harry and Vic took a breast, caressed it, kneaded it, then licked and sucked her nipples. They caressed her whole body.

The sounds in the room were heavy breathing, licking and sloshing. The divan had a wide seat. Joan got on her side and Harry and Vic got in front and behind her. Harry was in front and she wrapped her arms around him and rubbed her body on him. Vic was behind Joan and he spooned up to her and put his cock between her buttocks and started kissing her neck. They all started slowly, building their arousal. Joan knelt up over Harry's erect cock, rubbed it on her slit and lowered her wet cunt onto it. Harry reached up, cupped her breasts and ran his thumbs over her nipples. Vic knelt beside them and kissed Joan and reached down and started fingering her where she and Harry were joined. Harry and Joan both whimpered.

I was sitting on another divan and stroking my cock. I was happy and horny.

Joan kept riding Harry's cock while she and Vic were sharing sensual kisses. Joan motioned to Vic to stand beside them. When he did she took his cock into her mouth.

Joan has an incredible talent for fellatio. She opens her mouth wide and places the cock on top of her tongue then laps at the underside of the tip, then licks under the perineum then swirls her tongue around the head. Finally she takes it all into her mouth, cups his balls sucks it in while her other hand teases his ass.

Vic was getting the best blow job of his life. His face was contorted with pleasure and his hips started thrusting his cock into Joan's welcoming mouth. Joan groaned with the pleasure of having two cocks in her.

We could hear the party outside but we were all captivated by the love making here in the cabana.

Harry pulled himself up to put his arms around Joan. When he kissed her it was with Vic's cock still in her mouth. I couldn't sit still. I went over to the divan and knelt behind Joan. I kissed and caressed her neck and shoulders, brushing my cock on her back and ass. We were all making love to Joan. I could see Harry's cock pushing into her and her labia expanding and hugging it. I could feel Joan's arousal reaching a peak, her breathing heavy, her body giving into all of the sensual pleasure and the soft moans she was making.

I needed more. I started fingering Joan's ass with a lubricated finger, then two fingers to relax her for my cock. Joan and I have learned that relaxing is crucial for anal sex. I put my lubricated cock lightly against her anus and rubbed it around the entrance. I gently put the head of my cock against her and put it a little way in. Her ass resisted until her sphincter started to relax and let me in. The warmth and tightness of her ass was spectacular. I went slowly in and out, very aware of what gives her pleasure.

Joan had Harry in her cunt, Vic in her mouth and me in her ass, a complete sexual triangle. We kept sexing her and our sense of impending orgasm was rising. We all held Joan as she started trembling. Vic stood over us stroking his cock, face red, brows sweating.

Joan grunted, "Fill me, fill me with cock, Oh fucking god, Oh god, I'm coming."

All of us exploded with Joan, Harry in her cunt, me in her ass and Vic spewing cum on all of us. I held Joan as her vibrations and moaning continued.

We were all still as we extricated ourselves from Joan. We sat there softly caressing her and telling her how wonderful she is. Joan glowed with pleasure.

Joan and I got dressed and said good bye to Harry and Vic.

As we left the cabana a band was playing soft music. I took Joan in my arms and we swayed to the music. Joan whispered in my ear, "S,wonderful that you should care for me.

We went back to the Del happy.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments