Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan #9 we go to Chicago

"We go to the windy city where there's lots of blowing going on."

9
2 Comments 2
5.5k Views 5.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Sex on the train, sex in the hotel, sex, sex, sex.

I recently got an invitation to speak at a conference in Chicago. Joan as usual came with me. Joan is the most desirable woman and has the most voracious sexual appetite of any woman I have ever met. We have shared many sexual adventures and have enjoyed them all. Recently we were in Savannah and barely avoided a gangbang, although Joan might have enjoyed it. I love Joan more than life itself.

I made the travel arrangements. We would take a sleeper train to Chicago. I thought we'd enjoy the nostalgia of a train ride and avoid the hassle of the airports. We got the train at South Station, checked our bags and found our sleep room. It had two pull down bunks, a small bath, and a sitting area. We decided to go to the lounge car. We went to the bar and ordered martinis. The car was relatively full with businessmen and students. Joan was wearing a cotton mini skirt and halter top.

We sat down to enjoy our drinks and Joan immediately flashed her smooth mound at one of the students. He looked startled, but he kept looking. I whispered to Joan, "We have a very small room."

Joan smiled and said, "I've had sex in smaller places." Joan stood up as the train pulled around a curve and stumbled into the student's lap. She made no move to get up and instead wiggled her ass on his lap. She giggled and said to him, "Let's talk about the first thing that comes up." She settled back into his lap and murmured to him, "This feels nice. What's your name?"

"Eddie."

Joan pulled him up and introduced us. "Tom this is Eddie. Eddie this is my husband, Tom."

Eddie said," You have a very beautiful wife."

I whispered to him, "She'd like to have sex with you. I'll watch."

He looked at Joan and she smiled and nodded yes.

We walked the corridor to our room and every time the train swayed Joan fell against Eddie. We got to our room and I went and sat in the only chair.

Joan and Eddie quickly locked into an embrace, kissing hotly, their hands all over each other. He sucked her lips and their tongues danced in their mouths. Eddie moved Joan to the lower bunk and slowly undressed her. Joan pulled Eddies clothes off and they both admired their beautiful bodies. Eddie nudged Joan's legs apart and caressed her nether lips. He kissed her cunt and Joan moaned and raised her mound up to his mouth. Eddie put his hands beneath her ass, plastered his mouth to her cunt and stuck two fingers into her. Joan started bucking up and down on the small bed.

I unzipped my fly and took my very hard prick out. I put some lubrication on it and started stroking my hot cock.

Eddie was now lashing Joan's clit with his tongue, his face dripping with her juices. He continued his oral assault until Joan had a small orgasm, "Fuck meee."

They shared an erotic kiss and he was now between her thighs. Joan reached down and guided his cock to her cunt. Joan wrapped her legs behind his back and locked her ankles.

Eddie planted his hands beside her head and repeatedly pushed and pulled his cock into her. I could hear their shared wetness and smell Joan's sex juices. Eddie leaned down and flicked his tongue on Joan's lips. She opened her mouth and they darted their tongues together, while Eddie kept thrusting his prick into her. Joan's cunt lips grasped his cock and stretched with every plunge.

I had my pants down by my ankles and my cock was throbbing. I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

Eddie pushed deeply into her and I could see his veins pulsing as he sent wave after wave of cum into her. He groaned, "Fuck I'm coming."

That set Joan off and she started her dirty talk. "Fuuuck meee, Oh god, I'm, I'm coming on your cock."

They continued to slowly fuck until Eddie fell down onto Joan, panting and breathless. I walked over to them and embraced both of them as Joan still trembled with her orgasm. After a while I said to Eddie, "Great fun, you can sleep here with Joan if the two of you fit on that bed. I'll sleep on the upper bunk."

Joan said, "Thank you thank you. We'll have fun."

I climbed up to the bunk and relaxed to sway of the train and monotonous scenery by the tracks.

I soon heard sex noises from below.

Eddie said, "Ahh, that's it suck my prick, Ohh."

Joan replied, "It's hard now, I'm going to sit on it."

Then there were the wet sounds of Joan rising on Eddie's prick.

Joan said, "Fuck, fuck, meeeee, I'm Oh god coming. Tom I love you."

Eddie groaned with pleasure, "Unhh, ahhhh, me too."

I fell asleep until I heard Joan, "Lick my cunt, Lick my ass, lick meeee."

Eddie said, "I'm going to come all over your tits."

I fell back asleep until we were almost in Chicago. I climbed down and there they were, Eddie fucking Carol doggie style. Carol's eyes were glazed and she kept pushing back onto Eddie's cock. Eddie's balls were slapping against Joan's ass in the age old rhythm of sex. Eddie's ass tensed and I could see the veins on his cock pulsing. They both came explosively.

I said, "Good morning. Joan got up off the bunk and put her arms around me and gave me a tender kiss, "Thank you that was fun, I love only you."

Eddie said, "That was the best night of my life. Thanks to both of you."

We got into union Station and took a cab to our hotel. We were staying at the Drake an old elegant hotel on the lake and a short walk to the Magnificent Mile, with all it's shops and restaurants. Our room was a king suite with great views of the lake, a large bedroom and sitting area and a generous bathroom. After we unpacked we went down to the hotel bar to get a drink. Joan wanted to sit on the barstools, because they were just the right height to flash her mound from. Joan was wearing a tiny black dress with a high neckline and a tight bodice that clung to her breasts with a very short skirt. The bar was full with a slightly older than us crowd, although there were several people who looked our age. There was a small dance floor and a pianist was playing old romantic music.

I took Joan's hand to dance and she slid of off the barstool so that her dress rose nearly up to her waist. Everyone could see she wasn't wearing panties. Joan pulled down her dress in a fake modest gesture. Her face was bright red as if she were embarrassed. I knew it was because she was getting aroused. We danced with Joan clinging to me and rubbing her breasts on my chest. After our dance I excused myself to the bartender and Joan, saying I needed to make a phone call from our room.

Actually what I did was go around the lobby and into the bar from a different door. I found a table in a dark secluded corner and that had a great view of Joan on the barstool. After a few minutes I saw Joan gesturing to the bartender. She sent a drink to a handsome young man sitting by himself further down the bar. When he got it, the bartender nodded towards Joan. He looked at Joan with a smile on his face and raised his glass in acknowledgement. Joan patted the empty barstool where I had been sitting in an invitation for him to join her. He got up, moved to the barstool and introduced himself to Joan.

Joan went into full flirt mode, twirling her hair, wetting her lips, touching her neck and leaning toward him and putting her hand on his leg.

KatieJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatieJ

She crossed her legs so that her dress rose dangerously near her mound, then leaned back and thrust her breasts out. He led her toward the dance floor, a soft romantic song was playing and Joan melted into his arms. While they danced he was murmuring in her ear and running his hands up and down her back, briefly touching below her waist.

When the dance was over they returned to the bar and moved their barstools so that their knees were touching. Joan leaned into him and was whispering in his ear and gently touching him. They got up for another romantic dance and Joan put her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. They both seemed to sigh with contentment and flush with arousal. Joan put her leg between his and brushed it against his cock. He glowed with happiness and horniness. They finished the song with a passionate kiss.

While they were dancing I got up and went back to my stool at the bar. When they got back I said, "Joan, sorry I was gone so long."

Joan giggled and introduced us. "Sean, this is my husband Dick, Dick this is Sean." This was a ploy that Joan and I had used before.

Sean said, "Maybe I should excuse myself. I've clearly misunderstood something."

I said, "Nonsense, stick around. Joan obviously likes you." The sexual tension was rising and I thought I could smell Joan's arousal.

Sean said, "I don't understand. I was having a romantic evening with your wife and you're OK with that?"

Joan pulled Sean to her and whispered, "I'd like to have wild passionate sex with you and Dick likes to watch and sometimes join in. Are you," giggle, "up for that?" Then she brushed her leg along his cock and her bare cunt was showing. I chimed in, "We could all have a lot of fun tonight." Joan hooked her leg behind his and pulled him to her, then she gave him a sensual erotic kiss. Sean's hands went to her breasts and she moaned.

I said, "Come on up to our room."

The bartender who was watching smirked and said, "Have fun kids."

We went through the lobby to the elevator. When we got on the elevator Joan leaned her back on Sean and rubbed her ass along his cock while I gave her a steamy kiss and caressed her breasts. When the elevator got to our floor we all rushed to our room. Once I had the door open Joan pulled Sean to the couch and they started making out like two horny teenagers. They were kissing and moving their hands all over each others bodies. Joan put her hands on Sean's face and pulled him to her for a long sensual kiss. I sat behind Joan on the couch and unzipped her dress and pulled the top down over her breasts. Sean and I started fondling her breasts, her nipples hard and erect. I tugged at the bottom of her dress and she rose up so I could pull it off.

Joan looked incredible. Her neck and breasts were flushed red with arousal, her pussy lips damp, her face happy with anticipation. I stood behind her as if presenting her to Sean. I ran my hands down her curvy body. God how I love her soft skin and glowing body. Joan cast her eyes down and full of false modesty put one hand over her mound and an arm over her breasts. She said softly, "Sean I want to see your naked body."

Sean stood up and embraced Joan. They kissed and moaned into each others mouths. He stepped back and took off his shirt then pulled his pants and boxers off. Now they were both naked. Sean's cock had a large purple head and red throbbing veins. His cock was hard against Joan's body, trapped by their erotic embrace.

Joan led Sean over to the bed and sat on the edge. Sean understood what Joan wanted and he knelt in front of her, his mouth inches from her dripping cunt. He reached up and parted her cunt lips. They were glistening with anticipation, moisture dripping onto the bed. Sean stuck out his tongue and lapped at Joan's outer lips, sucking each one into his mouth. He opened his mouth wide and covered her whole mound. Joan groaned and lifted her hips to give more of herself to Sean. Sean kept licking and kissing Joan's innermost sex organ, never lifting his mouth off of her.

I sat in a chair and watched. I took my clothes off and started stroking my scalding hot cock, pre cum dripping over my entire shaft. My cock head was deep purple and pulsing. I was watching the love of my life in her most secret erotic moments. I had to stop stroking because I wanted this to last for a long time.

Sean now focused his tongue on Joan's clit. I could see him tapping it gently with his tongue and blowing on it to give Joan extra thrills. Joan was moaning. Sean's face was soaked with her juices. Sean put two fingers into Joan while licking her cunt. Joan pulled his face tightly to her cunt and clamped her legs around him, trapping him. Sean was relentless in giving Joan all the pleasure he could. Joan kept humping her cunt against his face and moaning, "Ah Sean, Lick me, stick your tongue in me."

Sean put his hands under Joan's ass and lifted her up and stuck his tongue in her ass. He slathered her ass with his tongue and kisses. Joan shook with pleasure. He continued making love to her ass and stuck his fingers into her cunt.

I sat wrapped with eroticism, watching Joan loving Sean's attention to her pleasures. I love Joan so much and want her to have all the steamy sexual adventures we can get. I watched Sean's cock tremble and drip with pre cum.

Joan pulled Sean up between her thighs and said, "I need you to make passionate love to me." She reached down, spread her inner lips and put Sean's cock on her cunt. Sean teased her cunt with the head of his cock, sliding it up to her clit and down to her ass. Joan wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him into her making wet slurping sounds. Her cunt lips stretched and hugged his cock. He started to gently push into her, a slow inch by inch.

Joan started lifting her hips to him and groaning in pleasure. She reached up and pulled his face to her and lapped at his mouth. She pulled him down so that his body lay on hers and they both started grinding their bodies on each other. This was full body sex. Sean groaned and said, "Oh fuck, wet, tight."

Joan rolled over and was on top of Sean, rocking her hips and rubbing their pubic bones together. She rose up and leaned back holding his thighs. I could see where they were joined. Joan began riding Sean, while Sean kept pushing up trying to get as far in her as he could. Joan started moaning and talking dirty. "Oh fuck, Sean full meeee up, my cunt, fuuuuck."

Neither of them could take any more and they started exploding with huge orgasms. They kept fucking and fucking. Sean pumped streams of cum into her, his cock veins pulsing. Joan collapsed onto Sean and held him and trembled with pleasure. Sean wrapped his arms around Joan, pulled her tight to him and murmured soft sex sounds in her ear.

My prick blasted my cum far into the air. My pleasure kept coming and coming. My balls kept pulsing. I nearly fell over when I stopped.

I went over to the bed and extricated Joan from Sean, his cock still semi hard and dripping. I held her in my arms and whispered how much I love my dirty girl. I rubbed my cock on her face and she smiled and glowed with satisfaction.

to be continued

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments