Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan goes to Sin City #6

"Joan has a new bikini. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas."

9
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
My wife, Joan, has been traveling with me on business trips. While I work, Joan scouts for possible sexual adventures. 

The next business trip was to Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a wonderland of adult fun; casinos, showgirls, famous singers, with fabulous hotels and resorts. It's also famous for the many hustlers and scam artists who flock there. We flew in on a Wednesday. I planned to work Thursday and Friday. We'd stay on for some fun and adventure. The hotel we were staying at was the Cosmopolitan, a very posh place. We had a Lanai suite. It was a two level suite with a private plunge pool and access to their famous Bamboo pool.

Joan had bought a whole new wardrobe for the trip. She bought elegant evening dresses with plunging necklines, a new micro bikini, and daring casual clothes.

Work always consumed me during the day. Joan would meet me for dinner and we'd talk about our day.

The first night we had drinks at the Vesper bar. It was elegant and seductive. I told Joan about my day, work, work. Joan told me she had done some shopping and spent some time at the pool. She wore a micro bikini that had a zipper in the tiny patch of the front.

I asked, "How low did you pull the zipper?"

She blushed and said, "Low enough so you could see the top of my slit."

She had rented a Cabana by the pool. Every time the Cabana boy came to see if she wanted any refreshments, she would toy with the zipper pretending to pull it up but accidentally pull it down. He would blush and stammer ever time.

I got an erection just thinking about it.

We had a great dinner at the hotel's tapas restaurant. When we got back to our suite I asked Joan to model the bikini. She put it on and twirled around showing it off. The patch in front with the zipper didn't cover her mound. The zipper went straight down the center. She had it half way down exposing her cunt lips. Her bikini top was two tiny patches that exposed the top of her nipples.

I was stunned by how beautiful and erotic she was in her excitement about exposing herself. I walked her to the bed and sat her on the edge, legs spread. I knelt in front of her, staring straight at the zipper. I tugged the zipper down and started licking and sucking her cunt.

She was wet and pungent. She smelled like heaven and tasted like the wanton woman she is. I slobbered over her cunt. I stuck my tongue deep into her ass. She groaned. I reached up and untied her top. I caressed her breasts. I stood up and slowly put my prick in her, just above the zipper. The zipper was like a sex toy. Every time I would push into her it would bump against my balls. I loved the warmth and wetness of her. We were both so excited I knew this wasn't going to last a long time.

Joan started babbling, "Cabana boy, look at my cunt, look at meeee, Ahhh, fuck meeee."

She came with a shudder. My prick exploded, shooting my cum into her. When we regained our senses we realized that anyone could have seen us through the wall sized windows. We smiled, cuddled and drifted off to sleep.

Friday, my final work day, was a very busy day for me. I was looking forward to some fun.

That night we went back to the same bar. We had a plan for an adventure. Joan went in first. She was wearing one of her new evening dresses. It was long and clung to her like a second skin. It had long slits up the front, a deep plunging neckline and it was backless. She sat on a barstool. It was obvious she had no underwear on. I came in and went to a table where I had a great, but inconspicuous, view of Joan.

The bartender came up to Joan and put a martini down. He gestured to a man a few feet down the bar and said he had bought it for her. Joan turned on the barstool and the slit in front teasingly opened. She smiled at the gentleman and raised the martini glass in a salute to him. He had a partial view of her mound. She patted the barstool next to her and he got up and moved. He introduced himself as Dave and they shook hands. Their fingers lingered in each others' palm. They started talking, Joan sitting facing him with a hint of her mound showing. When she bent down to get her purse, her bare breasts were showing. He had a hard time not staring at her blatant display of her body.

A small trio started playing lounge music. He held out his hand to her and they got up to dance. Joan is a very sensual dancer. She put her hands around his shoulders and they clung to each other. I could see them whispering in each others' ears. After the dance they went back to the bar. Joan looked flushed with excitement; he looked like a the cat that got the canary. They were smiling and flirting with each other. I sat at my table nursing my drink and enjoying watching Joan. He put his hand on Joan's thigh and she put her hand on his.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray

She moved his hand up on her thigh and her slit opened enough for him to see her shaved mound. They continued to flirt and sometimes lean over and whisper to each other.

Joan got up to use the ladies room. When she walked by me she winked and flipped the slit in her dress. I could see moisture forming on her labia. Now was the time to get the plan going.

When she sat back down she leaned into him and started whispering earnestly. They got up to dance. Joan had her head on his shoulder and molded her body to his. As they danced Joan reached down and pulled the slit in her dress aside. She pressed her shaved mound on his leg and began humping him. She left a telltale wet spot on his pants. He was caressing her back and ass. They looked like they were having sex on the dance floor.

In a minute she glanced at me and looked questioningly at him. She whispered in his ear and gestured toward me. He looked befuddled. He glanced over at me and I raised my drink in a salute. I got up and went over to them. I introduced myself to him.

Joan beamed and said, "Dick, I told him what we wanted and he said 'yes'."

I said, "Let's take this to our room."

We walked out with both our arms around Joan. She was leaning into him. We got an elevator in the lobby. Once we were on it Joan pulled him tightly to her and put his hand inside her cleavage. She gave him a hot, open-mouthed kiss. I got behind her and pressed myself against her ass. I flipped the back slit of the dress and ground against her bare ass. We were all aroused.

We got to the room, Joan and Dave sat on the couch and started making out. I sat in a chair and hungrily watched them. Joan reached up and pulled the top of her dress down then she raised herself and pulled the dress completely off. Joan stood in front of Dave and started fingering herself.

She told Dave, "Take your clothes off. We're going to have wild sex."

She turned to me and said, "Take your clothes off. You're going to love this."

Joan looked like a live sex goddess. Her breasts were flush with arousal, her nipples hard as stones. Her body glowed with lust. Her labia were wet and her ass was high, firm and begging for attention. She spread her legs as she stood there. She wanted sex.

Dave stood up and walked to her. He skimmed his hands over her body and started fingering her. She turned to him and gave him a passionate open mouth kiss. She put her hand around his prick and started stroking him. She got some lubrication from her cunt and stuck a finger up his ass. She groaned and clung to him, rubbing his dripping cock on her cunt. Dave fell to his knees and started to lick her cunt, slurping and sucking. Joan held his head to her cunt and started humping his face, her head thrown back in ecstasy. The aroma of wet sex filled the room.

I sat watching, stroking my prick.

Joan led David to the bed. She sat him on the edge and knelt in front of him. She took his cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the dripping, sensitive head. She bobbed up and down, each time taking him deeper in. She licked his cock from top to bottom. She moaned with a mouthful of cock. Her hand was pumping him while she kept him in her mouth. David moaned and started thrusting into Joan's mouth, using her mouth as a cunt.

Joan stopped sucking and had David get on his back. She resumed sucking him and put her cunt over his face. I could see her cunt lips puffy with arousal and glistening with her juices. The both moaned.

Joan looked up and said, "Dick, please, fuck me."

I got on the bed behind her. I caressed her ass, then put my prick in her cunt. It was so wet and welcoming. David was just below my prick and kept licking Joan and would lick the veins on the underside of my prick as I thrust into Joan. We kept at this for a long time, everyone on the verge, but waiting for the sexual explosion. I stuck my finger in Joan's ass and finger fucked her ass. It was sexual bliss.

David started thrusting up in Joan's mouth. He was getting frantic. Joan kept sucking him and she stuck her finger in his ass. He exploded in her mouth. After she had sucked him dry she turned to me and gave me a hot open mouth kiss, sharing his cum. That set me off. I pumped and pumped until I was filling her with my cum.

Joan started her dirty talk, "Umph, God, Fuck, me, cummm, meee."

She came and came. Dave and I held her while she quivered and shook with her orgasm. We all lay there smiling and enjoying the sexual afterglow. Joan suggested we all try the plunge pool. We sat in the warm water, casually touching each other and still grinning like fools.

After a while David said he had to go. We all had a happy naked hug. When Dave left, we climbed into bed and fell asleep smiling.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors