Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julia and Tom - Part 3 - The beach

"Julie once again has to admit her body is overly willing"

11
4 Comments 4
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was Sunday morning, 10 am. Julie still thought of it as Church time. Even if she had only gone to Christmas Eve and Easter mass in the last years, the remains of her strict Catholic upbringing were always there in a corner of her mind. She was sure, though, that Tom was not driving to any church. He had not told her where they would go, and this worried her a little. Earlier in the week she had accidentally broken the flash of his camera. She still expected him to make her atone for it in some way.

As they drove on in silence, it dawned on Julie where they might be headed. This way out of town could go to a secluded beach too far away from town to be visited frequently. It was the beach on which Tom had made her walk around topless for the first time, and the location of their first out-door sex. The idea of going to this beach was exiting. The things Tom had asked her to do there had been challenging for her modest self, but highly satisfactory for the part of her that craved sexual adventure.

“Honey, are you taking me to the beach? You know, to the special one…” she asked.

“I sure am.”

“I don’t have any swimwear with me.”

“I have brought all you need babe.”

This short exchange contained a lot of information. The fact that Tom was taking her to the special beach and that he had selected her outfit meant she was not going to wear much. She had a small panic attack when she considered he might tell her to walk on the beach naked. She tried to relax, but did not really succeed. Tom was up to something, and that usually meant she would have to push her sexual boundaries. She both loved and hated the things he made her do.

They arrived at the small parking lot. Julie was relieved to see there were no other cars there. Tom handed her a large towel and a very small microkini bottom.

“Get out of the car and get dressed.”

Julie obeyed. Normally in these situations she would try to negotiate, but she knew that today there was no room for compromise. She had broken the flash, and now she would do her penance. She stripped down to her underwear and hesitated. She looked at Tom who had a calm smile on his face. Julie realized she would not get a bikini top, so took off her bra and exposed her breasts to the sun. She wrapped the towel around her waist while she changed into the tiny bit of fabric.

“Give me the towel,” Tom demanded.

Quietly, Julie handed him the towel. She felt naked, and was very aware of the warm sun on her breasts. Tom got out of the car. He was wearing shorts and a short sleeved button shirt. Julie realized again how good looking her husband was.

“Walk to the car, and stand in the body search position.”

Julie instantly understood how Tom wanted her to stand. Hands on the roof line, legs spread and ass as far back as possible. She felt ridiculous, and was annoyed with herself for that unmistakable tingle between her legs. Here she was exposed like a whore, and slowly getting horny.

Tom walked over with a bottle of sunscreen. He squeezed a generous amount on her back, and started to spread it around. His movements were rough; as if he was working on an object rather than her body. He covered her whole body in lotion, taking extra time for her tits and ass. She knew he would be seriously aroused by now.

“Let’s go for a walk along the shoreline.” Tom took her hand in his, and gently led her towards the beach.

The change confused Julie. One moment Tom had been harsh and demanding. The next he was a kind gentleman. Walking hand in hand like this on a perfect beach, Julie felt heart melt like toffee. She did not care anymore that the string hardly covered her vagina. She even started to enjoy the sun on her breasts. She knew she was being led onto a beach by a man who was proud to show her to the world. She noticed the beach was not completely empty. There was at least one person in the distance. She knew this would please Tom, and sure enough he led her in the direction of the lonely walker. As they got closer, it turned out it to be a man. Julie tried not to show her embarrassment. She knew Tom wanted her to look comfortable with her almost naked body. She felt reassured by her husband’s presence. They were getting closer to the man, and he was looking at her with great interest. To Julie's surprise Tom spoke to the guy.

“Hi, you must be James?”

“Yes, I am. You are Tom?”

“I am, and this is Julie.”

Julie realized the two had arranged to meet. She looked at Tom. What was going on here? She felt the guy size her up; his eyes appraising her as if he judged a purchase.

Tom spoke first, “Julie, meet James. He is your customer today.”

Julie's eyes went wide when she realized Tom wanted her to have sex with this stranger.

“Why is the price 126 dollars?” James asked.

Julie's mind raced. Not only would Tom have her fuck this random guy, but James was going to pay for it. Tom was pimping her.

“She knows why the tribute is set at a 126,” Tom answered.

Julie looked at the sand. She knew 126 dollars had been the repair cost for the flash. Demurely she said, “It's a 126, because that is what I owe.” She bit her lip. She was not comfortable with this, but she knew she would not refuse Tom. Why could he not be more open about these things beforehand? The idea of having sex with another man was not bad; she had fantasized about it quite often recently. But being paid, like a streetwalker, was a step further than she had ever considered. She looked at James. At least he looked alright. He was not as handsome as Tom, but he had a friendly face and a slim body. She decided she would fuck this guy, if Tom wanted her to.

“So, we have a deal?” Tom asked.

“She is beautiful,” James answered. He pulled a bunch of bank notes out of his pocket.

Tom took the money and counted. “It is all there. Julie, do what you are good at.”

Julie felt both ashamed and aroused, but did not want to admit either in front of the men.

KamaliyaFrenchh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamaliyaFrenchh

She was getting used to the idea that she would get to have sex with this stranger. Since she only ever had sex with Tom, the idea had appeal. She wondered how it would be. Julie sensed the ball was with her now. She reached out, and took James's hand. She turned around, and led him towards the special place in the dunes. Julie could sense a nervous excitement in James. She squeezed his hand to reassure him that all was well.

They arrived at the spot. Tom put down the large towel, and put a condom in the middle of it. He moved to the side, and took a can of beer out of his bag. He sat down, opened the can and made himself comfortable.

Julie realized she had to rise to the occasion, and take charge. Even if he had agreed to Tom watching beforehand, James seemed a little lost. She put one arm around James' neck and put her other hand on his erection. She could feel the blood pulsing in the hard cock through the thin fabric of the swimming trunks.

She moved her mouth close to James's ear and said, “Don't be shy Jimmy, I want you to fuck me. Now be a good boy and play with my tits.”

Either her words or the hand on his dick did the trick; James livened up. His hands found her tits, and started to massage them. His touch felt a little shy, so Julie started to make soft noises in encouragement. James’s fingers rolled her nipples, and squeezed them. Julie felt an electric charge shoot from her tits to her vagina. Her body took over, and her moans became genuine. She pulled James’s T-shirt off his body, and bit in his shoulder. In one move, she put his hands on her head and went down on her knees. Eagerly, she pulled down the swimming trunks. A hard cock sprang forward. Julie looked at her husband, who seemed totally relaxed. He nodded in encouragement. She opened her mouth, and for the first time took a cock other than Tom’s. She was almost disappointed the taste and sensation were so much like sucking her husband. Careful to make things last, she gave James a slow, wet blowjob. He played with her hair, but did not force her head to his balls the way Tom sometimes did.

Worried that a longer blowjob would leave her with a mouth full of cum, Julie reclined until she was on her back. She pulled the string out of her crotch, and threw it in Tom’s direction. She looked James in the eyes, and spread her legs for him. He lowered himself over her. She had to push his cock aside when it almost slid into her pussy without the condom. She pulled his head to hers, and started to kiss him. Her tongue went deep in his mouth, hungry to make contact. James' pelvic bone was grinding her vagina. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her butt, leaving pre-cum all over. Julie grabbed the condom, and told James to sit on his knees. Carefully she rolled the rubber down his hard shaft. She had only done this a few times before, back when she and Tom were newly together. As soon as she was finished, she turned around. Julie was down on all fours, with her ass and very wet sex towards James. He did not hesitate, and she felt his erection enter her. She pushed back hard. She needed her pussy to be filled as deep as possible. James was fucking her, but not as hard as she wanted. Not as hard as Tom would have. She folded her arms, and put her head down on the sand in the most submissive position she could assume. Still, James was fucking her too gently for her liking.

She got up, turned around and kissed James. She pushed him down on his back, straddled the guy and guided his erection inside her. Now she was in full control. Tom did not let her ride him this way often. Usually she did not have a need for it, but now she was so horny that she needed to ride this cock to a big orgasm. She realized she moaned louder than she ever had outside their bedroom. Julie felt her climax coming like an unstoppable train. She arched her back, and James licked her big tits. His hands squeezed her ass hard, and his cock felt ever bigger and harder inside her. Once, twice more she rode the shaft, and with a load cry she came. She felt James climax at the same time. Exhausted she collapsed on to him. They both smiled like crazy. She rolled off James’ chest, and looked at Tom. Her husband had a big smile on his face and a large bulge in his pants.

Tom softly applauded. “That was a great show. Well, James, you are finished here. I hope you found it worth the tribute.”

James grinned. “She is brilliant, and you are a lucky man.”

Julie gave James a quick kiss while he dressed himself. Still tired, she propped herself up on her elbows, and watched him leave. Once he was over the horizon of the sand dune, she turned to Tom again.

Tom looked at her with an ironic smile on his face. “Come here, Julie. Come sit on your knees before me.”

Julie did as she was told. Her body still tired, recovering from the intense orgasm, she kneeled down before Tom. She put her knees apart, so that he would have full access to her. Tom stuck two fingers in her vagina. It was till tender, but it did not hurt. He pulled out, and held his fingers under her nose.

“Smell your pussy, and admit you are a slutty bimbo.”

Julie smelled herself on her husband’s fingers. “I am a slut and a bimbo. Thank you for giving me this opportunity for sex.” Julie was surprised at her own words, but she realized she meant it.

Tom smiled. “I have always known you were a whore. I enjoyed watching you give that boy the fuck of his lifetime. But one thing…”

“Yes?”

“After this, you can never claim again that you are a good girl. You can no longer deny that your body was made for sex.”

 She blushed deeply. “Yes, Tom. I know, and I will obey you.”

Tom took a deep breath, and opened the buttons of his shorts. “Good, now give me the blowjob of your life.”

Julie bent forward, with her mouth open. She knew Tom would be rough. He would fuck her throat, and he would make her swallow his cum. She also suspected that James would be somewhere over the edge of a dune watching. It was all fine with her.

 

Published 
Written by fischer_mike
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments