Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Plane Fun

"Not all Mile-High Club experiences are the same. Sometimes they are just "plane" fun!"

174
61 Comments 61
6.2k Views 6.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Sometimes a horny redhead needs a hand or two to make the flight home more interesting."

Feeling hot and horny, Elizabeth boarded the plane that would take her home after a short weekend away. Sadly, without an upgrade to first class, she was sure that any hope for naughty play would be a bust. She sighed.

So much for a mile-high club experience, she sighed to herself.

Before she got settled in her middle seat, a man put his back in the overhead compartment and said, “I’m sorry, but I’m in the window seat.”

“No worries,” Elizabeth said. “I didn’t buckle in yet because I was waiting for you.”

The man, who had dark hair and green eyes, seemed confused. “Waiting for me?”

“Waiting for whoever was going to be sitting by the window,” she explained.

“Oh, of course,” he said, blushing a little.

On the other side of Elizabeth, occupying the aisle seat, was her husband, Charlie.

Charlie had a feeling his sassy, redheaded wife was up to no good.

“Beth, I know that look…”

“What look?”

Charlie tilted his head as if to scold a mischievous child.

“Okay, fine. I was hoping we might have a little fun on this flight.”

“Too many people around to see.”

Elizabeth pouted. “I have my long sweater that I can drape over my lap. Once we are up in the air, and people are busy reading or watching a movie, you could slide your hand under the sweater and use those magical fingers to get me off. I’m not wearing any panties under this dress, so you should have easy access.”

“What about the guy next to you? He’s bound to notice. I don't mind, but I don't want him to report us for being indecent."

“Spoilsport! Fine, I’ll behave. But it would make the flight much more interesting if you’d let me be naughty."

Charlie laughed and turned back to the monitor to select a movie.

As the plane took off, Elizabeth discovered that being forced to behave just made her wet and needy.

The horny redhead dropped her portable phone charger on the floor. Speaking loudly enough for the man in the window seat to hear, she said, “Oh, damn it. I dropped my charger, and I can’t reach it.”

Window man smiled and said, “Here, let me get that for you.”

She took the charger from him and ensured their eye contact lingered longer than usual.

“Thank you,” she said in a breathy voice. “I appreciate your help.”

He smiled and returned his attention to the book he was reading. But Elizabeth caught him stealing a glance at her cleavage as the plane taxied down the runway to take off.

Draping her sweater over her lap, she whispered to her husband, “I think the guy next to me would enjoy being entertained.”

Charlie heaved a heavy sigh. “Wait till the woman across the aisle drifts off to sleep. She looks like the type that would rat us out to the flight attendant. Fortunately, her head has been bobbing; it’s only a matter of time before she gives in to a nap. Just know that if the guy next to you wants to help me out with you, I fully intend to let him.”

“You’re the best!”

Ten minutes later, the lady in 11D was snoring softly, and the people beside her were deeply engrossed in watching a movie. Elizabeth wiggled her eyebrows at Charlie, who smiled and said, “Put your tray table down.”

With the tray table helping to shield her lap from prying eyes, Elizabeth moved her legs apart to allow Charlie’s hand to wander under her dress. Clever fingers parted her swollen labia, dipping inside her wet heat.

“Mmm,” Elizabeth moaned softly. She could see out of the corner of her eye that Mr. 11A had noticed the moan.

Suddenly, she found herself craving his fingers as well. She shot Charlie a questioning look, and he nodded his approval.

“Mmm,” she moaned a little louder this time before turning to make eye contact with the man.

He grinned. “Need a little help there?” he asked.

Elizabeth felt giddy at the prospect of this stranger touching her intimately.

“Well, my husband is fingering me, but if you’d like to join in, he won’t mind.”

The man laughed. “You’re not shy at all, are you?”

She tilted her head and said, “Most redheads aren’t. Do you want to play or not?”

“I’ve never done anything like this before,” he admitted quietly.

“My pussy is drenched, and I have no panties on.”

“And you’re sure your husband won’t mind?”

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

Charlie smirked and leaned over so he could see 11A. “I don’t mind a bit. You may never get such an amazing opportunity; you should feel what I’m feeling.”

The stranger grinned like a college frat boy and moved his hand slowly along Elizabeth’s thigh. He hesitated momentarily and asked, “I have your consent to touch you, right? I don’t want to get in trouble.”

She turned to him and smiled. “Yes, you have my consent to touch my hot, wet, needy pussy.”

Charlie chuckled at his wife’s brazenness and nodded his approval as well. Soon, two sets of fingers were pleasuring her, causing her hips to rock gently.

“Holy fuck! You’re so hot and wet!” 11A said hoarsely under his breath. “My cock is hard as a rock.”

“Sadly, I don’t think I will be able to return the favor since we aren’t in first class, and there’s been a steady stream of passengers occupying the lavatory. But you’ll have my juices on your fingers when you masturbate later.”

His response was to thrust three fingers into her pussy as he leaned close to her ear to whisper, “I’m gonna fuck your dripping cunt till you cum hard, you naughty, little slut!”

Charlie concentrated on massaging her clit as 11A added a fourth finger into Elizabeth’s needy pussy. The stranger lacked finesse, but that made it all the more arousing for some reason.

As her eyes fluttered, Charlie whispered, “Feels good having strange fingers fucking you, doesn’t it? God, you’re amazing. I love that you let me share you like this. I’m so fucking hard right now. I can’t wait till we get home so I can bend you over the dining room table and take you from behind.”

Elizabeth rocked in her seat, pushing against the guy’s hand as he fucked her roughly. The contrast between his primitive moves and Charlie’s fingers expertly stimulating her clit was so fucking hot! She knew she was going to cum hard within seconds.

At that moment, the flight attendant stopped at their row.

“Would any of you like something to drink?”

“No!” three voices said in unison.

The attendant hovered briefly before realizing what was happening under the tray table and the sweater. He grinned and said, “I’ll be back to check on you soon.”

11A picked up the pace and rammed four fingers into Elizabeth while Charlie flicked and pinched her hard little nub. Her body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through her body like a bolt of electricity. She drenched the stranger’s hand and bit her bottom lip as Charlie fed her his cum-covered fingers to help her stay quiet while she climaxed.

“Holy fuck, you’re a squirter!” the man said as he removed his fingers from her quivering pussy. “That was so fucking hot! Excuse me, though; I need to use the lavatory.”

Elizabeth scooted back up in her seat and put the tray table in its upright and locked position, allowing the passenger to climb over her legs and head to the lavatory.

“You’re the most amazing wife ever,” Charlie said as he kissed her gently. “You’ll be punished for this.”

“You mean rewarded?” she teased.

“I love you, Beth.”

“I love you, too, Charlie.”

It would be a few minutes before they had to move to allow 11A back into his seat.

When he was settled, he said, “Thanks, that was mind-blowing.”

Elizabeth laughed. “Which thing? Making a stranger cum on an airplane? Or the orgasm you just had when you jacked off and shot your load into an airplane toilet?”

The man grinned. “Both, I suppose.”

The flight attendant came back and offered beverages again. Charlie and Elizabeth ordered a drink, but the man in 11A declined.

When the attendant moved on again, the man whispered, “I sucked your juices off my fingers, and I don’t want a drink to wash away the taste of your sweet pussy just yet.”

Elizabeth smiled sweetly. While she had enjoyed the encounter, she had no interest in making small talk with this man. Still, she didn’t want to be rude, so she nodded. Then, feigning drowsiness, she put her head on Charlie’s shoulder and closed her eyes.

Once they had landed and were deboarding the plane, the man thanked her again. “That is the most excitement I’ve ever had on a flight.”

The flight attendant tapped Elizabeth on the shoulder and said, “Girl, that’s a huge compliment that man just paid you. He’s a Federal Air Marshal.”

Elizabeth shook her head and said, “No, Air Marshals sit in the back of the plane.”

11A turned around and said, “Shhh, I’m on vacation. And thanks to you, it’s off to a great start.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments