Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Krystal - Part 1 - Her First Time

"A young wife becomes involved with amateur porn to raise extra cash."

34
17 Comments 17
12.1k Views 12.1k
9.7k words 9.7k words

Author's Notes

"There are two additional parts that will appear in the near future."

I had just kissed my husband goodbye and was standing on the front porch. I watched as his car backed slowly down and out of the driveway. I saw his smiling face and his hand waving as he looked at me. I was fighting to look as relaxed as I could. I kept smiling as his car backed out onto the street. I waved one last time as Chad put the car in forward and drove away. I watched his car turn the corner at the end of the block and disappear.

My heart began to race as I walked back into the house and looked at the clock. I only had a couple of hours before I had to be downtown.

My name is Krystal, I have been a real-estate agent for the last six years. Yes, I'm pretty darn good at my job, but the downturn in the housing market has hit me hard. I've been looking to find a part-time job to bring in some extra money. Chad doesn't complain, but the extra money would be nice. Chad and I like to go out on the town once in awhile, but that hasn't happened lately.

Chad and I have been married for five years, he was thirty and I was twenty four. I think I still look great for a woman who is turning twenty-nine in June. My weight and measurements are the same as when I was eighteen. I keep my body in shape with daily exercise and jogging. I'm a natural blond and yes, the carpet matches the drapes. I wanted to be a model after I graduated, but my mother insisted that I go to college. I chose to major in math, but after two years of college I dropped out.

Chad and I moved here to suburban Las Vegas three years ago, more than five hundred miles away from my friends and relatives. I made new friends but I miss the old ones. I get to see them maybe once a year when they come to gamble and see the shows.

I stripped and jumped into the shower. If I hurried, I could dry my hair, do my makeup, and get dressed. Luckily I had shaved my legs and everything else that Diamond told me to do. Diamond was the woman I had met during my job interview last week. After she hired me, she got to the point very fast and bluntly.

"The day before your first job. I want you to shave off all your body hair, including your pussy. I want it shaved bald. I don't want to see one hair down there or any stubble."

“What kind of job is this?” I inquired.

“Our business caters to very rich gentlemen. We are hired to video models wearing various forms of clothing. Whatever clothing the gentleman wants. You first job is to show off very sexy clothes and lingerie while not wearing panties. You will be paid handsomely for your services. Sometimes the man will want to take you to dinner and maybe dancing. What you two do after is your business. If you don't want the job, I have a waiting list of women waiting to take it.”

A model/escort, that is what I determined I would be. First I'd have to flaunt myself, then I'd have to fuck these guys if they wanted me too. From the sound of things, I would be video taped also. I didn't want to cheat on Chad, but I so wanted the money. Money spends the same, no matter how it's earned.

“I'll take the job. I need the money.”

“Good girl,” Diamond said. “You won't be disappointed with the men we pair you with. I'm sure you might try seducing them yourself.”

Before I finished my shower, I shaved my body. I paid special attention to my pussy, not a bit of stubble, smooth as silk. I toweled off and blow dried my hair. Next, I put on a coat of bright red nail polish and did my toenails to match. My lipstick matched my nails. I'm finicky about my makeup and it took me a few minutes to get everything perfect.

I reached up and took a paper bag off the closet's top shelf. I dumped the bags contents onto my bed. Diamond told me exactly what I had to wear. A lacy garter belt with thigh high stockings and a new pair of patent leather sandals. The heel would make me at least five inches taller than I really am. Apparently she wanted my tits free, there was no bra.

Once I pulled the stockings up my long legs, I fastened the tiny clasps on my thigh highs. I stood up and looked into the full length mirror. I smiled at myself, not only was I sexy, I was damn fucking hot.

I picked up the dress Diamond had picked out, it was very revealing. I stepped into the dress and wiggled my hips as I pulled the thin material up. I slipped the thin spaghetti straps over my shoulders and adjusted them. The dress felt snug around my breasts, but I managed to cover them with the material. Getting the zipper up was a chore, but I managed that as well and stood in front of the mirror again.

God Almighty, my tit's were barely covered, so I pulled on the material, but didn't have much luck. I played with the front, trying to conceal as much as I could. If the dress slipped, my nipples would be exposed. I saw my hard nipples had pushed the fabric outward, they were very obvious. The dress was cut to show off my body and that was what it did. I had to admit my cleavage looked fantastic.

I returned to the bathroom to finish applying my makeup. Diamond wanted my eye shadow dark. She told me it would show better on video in the lighting they would be recording in.

I sat down and slipped on the high heels and adjusted the straps. After I stood up, I looked in the mirror for the third time. The dress barely covered the top of my stockings. I looked exactly how Diamond wanted me to look. I hoped she would approve and be pleased.

Thinking of what I was about to do, the butterflies in my stomach were driving me crazy. I looked at the clock and I only had fifteen minutes before I had to leave. I picked up my favorite perfume and gave my breasts a couple short squirts. I lifted my dress and squeezed another squirt over my pubic mound.

I didn't really trust Diamond so I checked and made sure I had condoms in my purse. Yes, condoms, if my husband ever found out about those, he'd kill me. Chad found out last year that he was our problem for not being able to have children. His sperm count is very low, there were times he had no sperm. We had made plans to adopt a baby in the near future. That was another reason I took this job, to earn money to pay for the adoption.

The more I thought about it, the more I wanted to call Diamond and postpone this for another week. At least I would have time to see my doctor and obtain a prescription of birth control pills in case a condom broke. It would also allow me time to settle my nerves.

Diamond had assured me that she would pick out a person that would be gentle with me. Diamond also mentioned that since this was my very first time, I should focus on other things like foreplay, teasing and maybe just a blow job.

God, I'd be giving a blow job to another man. Chad's cock has been the only cock I had ever put in my mouth. In school I had been asked, but I always got out of it by giving them a good hand job. I don't remember the number of times I had spit on some guys dick for lubrication.

It took me twenty minutes to drive downtown. I located the hotel and pulled into the underground parking area. Diamond had previously given me the suite number. I walked up to the lobby, walked past the clerks desk and took the elevator up to the top floor.

I was surprised that I had enough courage to come this far. I walked down the hallway searching for the suite number. I became hesitant when I saw the number on the door. Maybe I should turn around, go home and forget the whole thing. It was only money.

Two thousand dollars to be exact, so I tried to think of this as something I would be doing for Chad and me. I would probably be cheating on my husband, but the money would go so far for us.

I put my hand on the door knocker. I knew if I knocked, I would meet a total stranger and conduct myself in a way that many consider taboo. I would be whoring myself for money.

I shifted all of that to the back of my mind as I knocked on the door. The handle turned and the door opened. Standing there was Diamond, with a big smile on her face.

"Krystal, please come inside. You look beautiful and so sexy. I love your outfit and those heels are quite fantastic. Come in Honey, and make yourself comfortable while I fix you a drink."

I walked into the huge suite Diamond had rented. I walked over to a sofa and sat down. I looked around the room and saw a video camera sitting on a tripod. I peeked into the bedroom, the bed had been turned down. I didn't think I would be leaving the suite tonight, it was here that I would be staying. I wondered where this person was, the one I was supposed to model for.

"Am I the first one here?"

"Oh no. Wesley is in the bathroom making himself more comfortable. He'll be out shortly!"

Diamond gave me a drink which was a mixture of whiskey and soda. Diamond moved the video camera and arranged it so it could record me sitting on the sofa.

"Krystal, I'm going to get the video cam ready. I want to turn it on the moment Wesley walks out of the bathroom and you see him for the first time."

I took another sip of my drink and noticed a sports jacket over the back of the loveseat. The jacket appeared rather large in size, the man who wears it must be a large man. It probably belonged to this guy named Wesley.

My heart was racing, my fingers twitching as I waited. Diamond could see I was nervous, she sat down next to me with her drink in her hand.

"Honey. I don't want you to be nervous. Just relax and you'll enjoy yourself. Wesley is a very nice man and he is very gentle and will take his time. Just allow him to make the first move and just go with the flow and you'll be fine."

Now I was positive that Wesley had paid to fuck me. I was going to cheat on my husband with a stranger. I was going to fuck a man for money. A whore, a prostitute, is that what I was about to become? I was almost ready to cut and run. Fuck the money, the adoption would have to wait. I sat and stared at the bathroom door.

My mind drifted back to my high school days when I went on a blind date with a guy my brother knew. The night turned out to be a disaster and I didn't see him again. We didn't go out to have sex that night, like I was meeting this man for tonight.

"Krystal,” Diamond interrupted my thoughts. You really will like Wesley. I picked him out special for you. Now remember everything we talked about during our meeting. Just act natural and allow yourself to be you."

“Wow,” I thought to myself about Diamond's last sentence. If I were going to be myself then I'd have to ask myself, “What am I doing sitting in a hotel suite waiting for someone and something to start. Something that I'd be paid for doing.”

I glanced down at my wedding ring and engagement ring. I looked at Diamond. "I better take these off before Wesley sees them."

"No no, Please... Leave them on. I want everyone to know you're a real housewife. Your rings are just fine. I'll be zooming in on your rings to enhance the video. Men like seeing a real housewife wearing them. Men love seeing them in our films, they fantasize that you are their wife. That their wife is meeting a stranger at his hotel room."

Diamond positioned me kind of sideways on the couch. My right foot forward, a very sexy pose. She used her fingers to adjust the dress hem up my legs. On my right leg, she pushed the hem up enough to reveal my garter clasps. The top of my thigh totally exposed. Anyone close could see I wasn't wearing any undergarment.

God, I was so nervous I just wanted this day to be over with. My heart was beating so hard that I thought it was going to break out of my chest. The bathroom door opened and I heard the click of the light switch, the bathroom went dark.

Oh God... He's coming out now. My whole body went numb when I saw the man named Wesley come walking out. His skin was as black as coal. He was smiling as he walking toward me. His eyes were drinking in my body, traveling from my toes to the top of my head. I could see he was pleased with what he saw.

He was a huge man. I swore that he was twice the size of my husband. Wesley was wearing a pair of red satin boxer shorts and nothing else. I couldn't believe my eyes, he was so muscular. His six-pack stomach rippled when he walked.

He bent down as I extended my hand out to greet him. My hand disappearing into his large hand, he leaned over and gently kissed me on my lips. This was the very first time I had ever kissed a black man. My body was trembling as he kept holding my hand and made a few very positive comments about my appearance. I could tell he was very pleased with me.

He kept smiling at me as he sat down next to me. His thigh was touching my thigh and he didn't hesitate to place his arm around my shoulder. I didn't know what to say to this man. I liked knowing that he paid a small fortune to have me tonight. I liked what was happening to me so far. I could feel a tingling down inside my vagina. I wondered if it were true, that black men have large cocks. More tingling and a gush of wetness.

"So. Krystal,” Diamond spoke up. “How do you like Wesley so far? Isn't he handsome and so well built?"

I gave Diamond a nervous smile as I tried to think of something to say. Diamond was looking through the lens of her camera. I saw the red light blinking so I knew she had already turned it on. My guess was she wanted to get my reaction on film when I saw Wesley for the very first time.

We talked for about twenty minutes. I told Wesley about Chad and where I had gone to college but I could tell that he wasn't interested in my personal back ground. His main interest right now was what was between my legs. I kept feeling his fingers playing with the tiny strap of my dress until it fell off my shoulder. Wesley's arm was around my shoulder and he was holding me tight. I tried pulling the strap back up, but his hand was in the way so I gave up.

I finished my drink, the whiskey was making me feel warm and relaxed now. Wesley took the empty glass from my hand and placed it on the table next to the sofa.

He turned to face me and tried to put his hand down in front of my dress. My dress was so tight it was prohibitive. Wesley tipped me forward and unzipped my dress zip all the way down. Now his hand slowly pushed the thin material away from my right breast until it was mostly exposed. My nipple was hard and poking out from my scrunched up areola.

I could see Diamond, in the corner of my eye, looking through the camera lens as Wesley leaned forward kissing me on my lips. My eyes closed automatically. I felt his tongue bump my front teeth, my mouth opened to receive him. Our tongues danced with each other, my pussy was now getting wetter.

Wesley took his other hand and slipped the other strap off my shoulder and gently tugged on the material until both of my nipples were exposed. Wesley kissed me again only this time when his tongue entered my mouth he began probing deep. He must be letting me know how deep his tongue would go inside my pussy.

Wesley continued kissing me as I felt his hand on my thigh, moving the hem of my dress higher. Wesley's hand slipped under my dress. I felt the tips of his fingers brushing against my freshly shaved pubic mound.

I was nervous and at first and held my legs together, but then remembered why I was in that hotel room. I parted my thighs, allowing Wesley better access to my pussy. So this is why Diamond insisted that I wear no panties. Wesley must have told her this is the way he wanted me.

Wesley began kissing me more passionately so I reached out and put my hands behind his head and pulled him toward me. The whiskey was having its effect on me, I was cooperating with Wesley all the way.

Wesley stopped kissing me long enough to whisper into my ear. "Baby, stand up so I can remove your dress. I want to see what you're hiding under there."

My heart was pounding as I tried to stand. I lost my balance for a split second but Wesley caught me with his big hands on my waist. He let go and I turned around and faced him. I raised my arms high, this allowed my dress to slip down and rest on my hips. Wesley was staring at my boobs, my hard nipples and scrunched areolas giving my tits a puffy look. I swear I saw a flicker of lust in his eyes just then.

Wesley tugged on the material at my waist until he was able to slip in over my hips, the dress was puddled on the floor at my feet. I steadied myself with my hand on his shoulder as I lifted my heels and stepped out of my dress. Wesley bent forward, his face within inches of my pussy, to pick up the dress. He tossed it over to Diamond who let it fall to the floor before kicking it into a corner.

I was now standing naked in front of this strange black man named Wesley with only a garter belt, stockings and heels on. Wesley was starring at my body from head to toe. Wesley stood up, wrapping his arms around my body as his big hands cupping my ass as he lifted me off my feet. My legs spreading around his body, making my pussy vulnerable. He leaned forward and kissed my neck, sending chills through out my body. I was putty in his hands.

He set me back down and dropped to his knees. My whole body began to tingle with goose bumps when I felt him kissing my belly with his dark lips. Never before did I feel like I did at that moment. I was standing there in front of him with my tits and pussy exposed to his eyes.

I could see the lust in his eyes as he continued kissing little circles around my belly button, poking his tongue into it. He reached out and held my wrists in his hands. Although he held me gentle, his grip on my arms was firm and I soon found that I couldn't move them. There was no way I could ever get away from him. He was going to fuck me and that was all there was too it.

God, if my husband ever found out about this, he'd kill me and Wesley. Here I was, standing there, acting like a whore in heat. I was excited, very excited and horny. I had never dated a black man before, now I was going to fuck one. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter. Shivers rocked my body.

Wesley moved his head lower and was kissing my shaven pussy mound making me shiver even more. I kept looking down at his face and saw his tongue licking me. I can't really explain how I felt at that moment. Part of me wanted to stop because this wasn't right and the other half of me wanted to find out what it would be like. The contrast of his coal black skin against my white skin was causing me to become more excited.

My heart skipped a beat when Wesley stood up in front of me. He held my wrists as he leaned over and gave me another passionate kiss on my lips. It was a slow long kiss and I sucked on his tongue. He was tasting me like I was tasting him.

When our kiss broke, Wesley leaned near my ear and whispered, "Take your hands and slowly pull down my shorts."

Wesley finally let go of my arms, which were trembling, and slowly placed my hands on the waist band of his shorts. I started to pull them down, but had to give them a tug to get them over his ass cheeks. I had them half way down his thighs when suddenly his cock jumped straight out at me, almost hitting me in the face.

I had to kneel down to pull them down his legs and my face only inches from his massive black pole. Wesley stepped out of the shorts once they reached the floor. I started to rise back up, but Wesley's hands pushed me back down as he commanded, "Stay on your knee's."

I looked up at Wesley's eyes as I stayed down on my knee's in front of him. I was being submissive to this large black man standing in front of me. His voice was calm and gentle, and he wasn't being rough with me. I obeyed his command and remained on my knees.

"Take hold of my cock with your hands and look at it."

I saw my hands shake as I grasped his large cock with my hands. It felt huge as I slowly circled my fingers around its girth. Mentally I was comparing it to Chad's cock. Chad was a good six inches, but Wesley's black cock was at least two inches longer. My finger tips would touch around Chad's cock, but were nowhere close around Wesley's. His thick diameter was more like a Coke can.

It throbbed at my touch. His huge veins protruded outward, almost looking evil. His cock scared me, no way would such a monster fit inside me. I was trying not to be afraid of him, it's just that his huge size intimidated me.

"Krystal. Don't be afraid. Lean forward and kiss the head."

I felt compelled to respond to Wesley's command. I moved my head forward and kissed the large black head. I wrapped his cock with the fingers of both my hands to get a better grip on him. He took a deep breath as he looked down at my face.

"Yes, go ahead and lick the head and move your tongue all around it. Hold my balls with your hands if you want. Go ahead! Don't be afraid!"

With some hesitation I moved my head forward and licked his cockhead. My tongue tasting a pearl sized drop of his pre-cum. I began licking around in little circles, covering his cock with kisses. I took one hand and cupped his large balls that were hanging down inside his huge sack. I hoped I could get him deep enough inside me to feel them hitting my ass.

I could feel the presence of Diamond and her camera, but I didn't care. My mind was involved with the black cock and balls resting in my hands.

I wondered if all black men where this huge. or was it because he was a big man. His cock was much larger compared to my husband's. I always thought my husband was large and he always satisfied me. My mind drifted away from licking him as I thought of how he would feel inside me. Would his cock hurt me? Would he permanently stretch me? Would I ever be satisfied with my husband's smaller cock?

I continued licking around its girth, I was past caring about consequences. My fingers gave his balls a gentle squeeze as I kissed his cock.

"Oh yeah, you're a real expert at sucking my cock. I won't have to teach you how."

What I did next surprised me as much as it surprised Wesley. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and took his cockhead into my mouth. It was large and filled my mouth to capacity. I could never take any more of him inside. I would certainly choke if I tried.

"Baby. You're doing great, keep it up."

I moved my head back and forth slowly as the big head scraped against my teeth. Wesley was moaning with pleasure. Wesley was making me proud of my cock sucking ability.

Diamond came me and kissed my cheek then she kissed Wesley's cock, as if we were sharing it. She whispered in my ear, "You're doing very well. Just relax and enjoy him. Soon you will find out what a great lover he really is."

The thought of Wesley fucking me blocked my husband, as well as Diamond, out of my mind. I touched my swollen blood filled labia with my finger. I was super wet, my pussy was ready for Wesley's cock. I was surprised at myself for how easy it was for another man to fuck me. Then I thought, “This isn't just another man, this is a fuck machine!”

I continued to lick and suck on Wesley for a few minutes longer until he leaned over and lifted me to my feet. Wesley pulled me into his arms and held me tight. His cock was pushed into my belly. My mind was going crazy with the desire to have his big pole inside my pussy.

He passionately kissed me again. Our tongues danced together and our saliva mixed as we continued to kiss. I moved my hands down to stroke his cock. When Wesley finally stopped kissing me, he swiftly picked me up off the floor and carried me toward the bed. He gave me one more kiss as I held onto him, then he gently laid me on the bed.

I scooted over into the middle of the bed, making room for him. Wesley climbed up between my legs, pushing my legs back against my chest, my pussy fully exposed. Holding my legs up, he began kissing my thighs and licking little wet trails over my skin. He did this until his mouth hoovered over my pussy. I could feel his hot breath warming my pussy lips, which made me more excited.

Wesley gently kissed around my bare pussy. I felt the tip of his tongue begin to part my labia. Wesley licked my slit with gentle strokes, up and down. He sucked my clit at the end of each up stroke. He knew exactly what he wanted because he kept my legs pinned against my tits.

Wesley began licking me harder and started to gently pull my pussy lips with his teeth. This was turning me on, making my hips rotate on the sheets. Wesley reached up and massaged my tits, giving them little squeezes.

He was working my pussy hard and fast now. His hands forcing my legs tighter against my boobs, keeping my pussy accessible to his tongue. I felt my orgasm building as I let out a wild orgasmic scream. I didn't care if someone might hear what was going on in our suite. All I knew was that I had just had my first orgasm with a black man.

Wesley kept working his tongue inside my puss as my whole body shook. I put my hands on his head, keeping his face buried tight in my pussy. He worked his tongue inside my vagina until I felt another orgasm coming. My whole body shook as I let out another loud scream as I straightened my legs out.

Allison_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Allison_Vega

I had closed my eyes with each orgasm, but I saw Diamond moving around the bed, the video camera in her hands. She was recording a lot of good oral sex. I hope she got some close-up views of my pussy and Wesley's tongue.

Wesley kept licking and sucking me for a few more minutes. I was going to have another orgasm and Wesley was aware of it. I was surprised when he stopped licking me and moved upwards. His lips kissing his way up to my face.

"You have to earn your next orgasm," he declared.

Wesley reached and took hold of my right hand, guiding it between us and to his shaft. I knew what he wanted so I grasped it with my fingers. With my other hand, I used my fingers to spread my labia lips wide. My fingers guided the head of his black cock until it rested against my pussy opening. Diamond was recording close up, the camera lens within inches of our genitals.

Wesley moved his hips forward. I could feel the pressure of his cockhead pushing into my pussy. I tried arching my pussy up to help him enter me. He was being a prick, he knew I wanted to fuck so he teased me by pulling his cock back.

Wesley continued this routine for another minute; until I became frustrated. He stared into my eyes, his hips moved forward. He had pushed his giant cockhead tight against my pussy. The pressure hurt at first, my pussy stretching open to accommodate this large of a cock. My body tightened up when I felt his large cockhead pop into my pussy for the first time. A flood of my juices lubricated the way for him to continue to fuck me. He was inside, I could take his big black cock.

Wesley kept his hips moving slowly as he forced a fraction of his cock into me with every stroke. My legs moved instinctively, digging my heel tips into his ass cheeks. I could see Diamond recording the dimples my heel tips made. Wesley kept up the pace, his cock stretching my pussy inside with each short stroke. My God, it felt so huge inside me, I was sure I couldn't take another inch.

Wesley was licking my ear as I wrapped my arms around his huge chest. I felt more of his cock entering my pussy until I couldn't take anymore. His cock couldn't go in anymore because I had taken it all. His balls were resting against my taint. His cock was now so deep in me, a place where nothing had ever been before. Not even my Shane Diesel dildo. Wesley started to pull out then pushed himself back into me with one long stroke. It felt so big inside me. It didn't hurt like I had imagined it would, but I felt stretched.

Wesley picked up the pace and began fucking me with long even strokes. I felt my pussy stretch inside each time he thrust inside me. I looked down so I could see his black shaft. I watched as my belly rose each time he thrust forward. I was very wet and the sounds of my wet pussy griping his huge shaft filled the room.

I saw Diamond zooming in on my stretched pussy with her video camera. I didn't care that I was being filmed, Wesley's cock felt so good inside me. I felt Wesley put a big arm under my back, he lifted me up as he turned us over. Now I was on top, riding his big black shaft.

He was being careful not to let his cock slip from my tight pussy as he helped me maneuver up and down on his shaft. My knees were on either side of his body as he and I worked together to fuck each other. I glanced down and watched his black pole disappear up inside my well lubricated cunt. Wesley raised his head off the pillow and watched with me.

I leaned down so he was able to suck on my tits. Wesley gently nibbled on my nipples, sending shivers up and down my spine as I rode his cock. Wesley kept licking and sucking them making my nipples stick out as hard as they had ever in my life. He gently bit around my nipples which turned me on more. I could feel his teeth, he was leaving little red bite marks on my tits. I didn't care, all I wanted was for Wesley to keep pounding my pussy as hard as he could.

My body began shaking, within seconds I was having my first orgasm while riding a black cock. My whole body shook giving Wesley an excellent excuse to hold me. He smiled, knowing how much pleasure he was giving me.

Wesley surprised me again as he moved us to the edge of the bed. He sat up and swung his feet to the floor. He lifted my legs up, his arms under them as he stood up. I was still riding his cock,. He had cupped my ass in his large hands, pushing me up and down on his shaft. He was fucking me while standing. He lifted my ass up until his cock almost came out of my pussy. Then let me drop down, driving him deep up inside me. I had never been fucked so well.

I loved how strong he was, he was bouncing me up and down on his cock like I was a rag doll. I didn't realized how loud I was moaning and screaming. I guess it really didn't matter at that moment. What I did know I was that I was getting fucked and it wasn't my husband doing the fucking.

"Wesley, hold her still so I can get a shot of her wedding ring. Yes, that's it. Hold still right there!"

I saw Diamond zooming in at my left hand with her camera. My hands were locked around Wesley's neck as he continued to hold me still, my pussy all the way down his shaft. Diamond moved the video cam down and around, aiming it up. She was recording his black cock tight up in my now stretched white pussy.

Wesley screwed me in this position a little longer before sitting back down on the bed. He moved us toward the center of the bed before turning me back onto my back. He swung my right leg over us, his cock never leaving my tight pussy, as he continued to fuck me missionary. He was such a large man, even my long legs could barely reach around his waist. I locked my feet together. This allowed me to fuck him so much harder.

Wesley was fucking me hard and his breath was becoming more labored. I knew he wanted to cum. Cum... Oh my God... He wanted to cum inside me. I wanted to say something. Like telling him to pull out. I was about to, but his grip on me wouldn't allow me to escape. Wesley started to grunt loudly, then moan louder. I could feel his cock throbbing in my tightly filled pussy. I could feel his cock shooting his cum inside me. It felt hot. One, then two, then more spurts of his sperm rich cum was deposited deep in me.

I couldn't help myself, the thought that I had made this huge black man cum in me was overwhelming. I had another orgasm as I felt two more spasms of his seed splashing into me. My legs were shaking and my ass was quivering, my pussy milking the cum from his cock. Wesley was still pushed up tight inside me. His cock and cum felt so hot inside. I had never been fucked this hard. I had never enjoyed sex as much as I now did with Wesley.

Wesley's body was pressing me into the mattress. I stared up at the ceiling, trying to relax my still convulsing pussy. I sure hoped his cock was enjoying the massage. Wesley raised up, I reached down and encircled his shaft with my fingers. His cock was wet, my pussy juices had coated his cock and balls. I caught glimpses of Diamond and the video cam. She was doing a great job of recording what I thought was the best fuck ever. Wesley was getting his moneys worth this time.

"Honey, you're on the pill aren't you?" It was Diamond asking.

I was trying to catch my breath but I was finally able to answer her back. "No."

"Oh no. You're not taking birth control? You just took your lover's black seed into your vagina. His sperm rich cum into your married white cunt. His sperm are racing to inseminate your egg. He has bred you. You did want him to breed you, right?"

I knew she was building it up for the video she was taking but it was true. Everything Diamond said was true. I had just taken this black man's seed into my unprotected womb.

“Yes, I wanted him to breed me. He bred me good and I'm going to have him keep breeding me until I know for sure I'm pregnant. I love his cum and I want more.”

I held my left hand up, my rings prominently displayed, “My husband will raise my black baby.”

I could pan for the camera also.

Wesley's cock was still hard and deep inside me. What I said must have turned him on. He pushed his shaft as deep as he could into my pussy. He was holding his sperm inside me as far and deep as possible. It was as though he wanted to make me pregnant.

After a minute or so, Wesley finally pulled his cock out of me. There was a thick white string of his seed laden cum stretching from my pussy to his large cock head. All saved on video.

He caught me by surprise when he pushed my legs back against my tits. Diamond zoomed in on my gaping pussy and took a close up shot. My pussy was making sounds from Wesley's cum and air that was trapped inside. Wesley took his fingers and played with my pussy. He shoved one finger inside me and when he took it out, there was a glob of white sperm on the tip. He brought his finger to my lips, he wanted me to clean his finger. I did it, I sucked his finger into my mouth and sucked his cum off.

"Oh my god, look at the size of the puddle of cum inside her pussy. I hope she doesn't get pregnant with your black baby. Wesley, shame on you, breeding her so hard."

Diamond was saying these things for the sake of the film she was doing. I was beginning to worry now. I had to get up and clean his cum out my pussy.

I looked over at Diamond but all she did was smile! Diamond spoke again to Wesley who was still playing with my pussy.

"Wesley, can you imagine seeing this white housewife knocked-up with your black baby? Wouldn't it be nice to see her white belly swell up with your black baby inside? I'll bet you would be proud of breeding this white married wife. She sure is beautiful isn't she?”

Wesley looked at Diamond. “She is beautiful. Her pussy is beautiful. She fucks beautifully. If I didn't breed her today, I'll keep breeding her until she is pregnant with my black baby. She is one hot piece of ass and I think I'm going to keep her for myself. Her husband just lost his hot white wife to my black cock. His hot white wife just lost her hot white pussy to my black cock.”

Wesley was doing good also. Anyone who saw the movie would believe him. I half believed him. I knew he like fucking me and I liked fucking him, maybe there was a bond happening between us. Chad would be surprised to know how much I liked Wesley's black cock. Of course he would never find out.

Diamond placed the camera on the tripod and crawled onto the bed opposite Wesley. She helped him stretch my pussy lips apart. They were hamming it up for the film as I lay there. Diamond stuck her finger in my pussy and pulled it out loaded with cum. She made a big production of sucking his cum off.

I finally whispered at Diamond, "Do you think I could get up and clean up a little?"

Diamond smiled at me then looked into the camera. "Oh, Honey, I think that's a wonderful idea. We better get you up and clean out as much of that sperm as we can. We know we're not going to be able to get every last drop out. I'm sure there are millions of little squigglers swimming inside of you."

Diamond kissed my clit, smiled at the camera and patted my tummy before getting off the bed. I was finally able to get up. I held my hand tightly against my vagina opening as I walked to the bathroom. My pussy fluttered when I saw Diamond recording.

A large gob of cum had leaked between my fingers and slipped down my one leg. A large glob broke away and fell to the floor. I turned my head and saw Diamond with the video cam. She was zooming in on the large gob of cum that laid the floor. Diamond turned the camera toward Wesley. She took one final closeup shot of his now limp, but well fucked cock.

I was wiping myself in the bathroom when Diamond walked in holding a douche in her hand.

"Honey. You better use this just in case."

She walked back out leaving me to finish up. When I returned to the room, Wesley was already dressed and ready to leave. He extended his hand out to me.

"It was a real pleasure and I hope you enjoyed it, I sure did. I look forward to seeing you again. Maybe your husband would like to see the action between me and you."

My heart almost stopped when he mentioned my husband. He quickly walked out the door but not before giving Diamond a quick kiss on the cheek.

I quickly put on my dress and fluffed up my hair as I looked over at Diamond. She was putting the video camera away.

"What did Wesley mean when he said,”My husband might like to see us fucking?"

Diamond smiled as she finished putting the camera in its case and stood up.

"Oh. I figured maybe we could bring your husband into this in the future."

"But... How I'm I going to do that? I don't want him to find out about what I did today."

Diamond walked up to me, placing her hands on my shoulders. "Honey. I want you to arrange for me to meet him. You let me handle everything. It will work out just fine."

I still didn't understand what she meant. I watched her pick up the camera case and motioned for us to leave. I walked out in front of Diamond who closed the hotel door behind us. We walked towards the elevator.

"Sweetie, this little film is the first of many. Now don't forget. I'll call you this week and give you a time we'll be getting together next week. Wear something as sexy as you did today. Men, especially black men, will be drooling over you. You've got a killer body. Wesley says you've got a killer pussy. The way I saw you fuck him, I have to agree."

With those last words, Diamond walked away, she broke out running to catch the elevator. I stood there stunned. I was wondering if she was going to blackmail me with the video she had taken. “The first of many,” that is what she said.

I wanted to say something to her, but this elderly couple walked out of the suite that was next to ours. The woman stared at me like I was some kind of whore. Her man smiled at me. His eyes traveled up and down my body. He appreciated what he saw. I gave him the best flirty smile I could, just to piss her off.

I wondered if they had heard what was going on in my suite. I turned and looked down the hallway but Diamond was already gone. I took the elevator down to the lobby, Diamond was nowhere to be seen.

What was I going to do now?

~~*~~

I pulled my car into the driveway and turned the engine off. I just sat, starring at the garage door thinking about what I had just done. I had cheated on my husband and enjoyed it. My pussy was throbbing and felt sore from fucking Wesley's big cock.

The way he had kept my legs up into the air made me think his sperm had reached the deepest area of my womb, searching for the egg inside me. Maybe it was already done, maybe I was already pregnant.

A black baby. Wesley's baby. How and what would I tell Chad?

I felt almost as if I was glued to the driver's seat, I just sat there starring at the garage door. I was frozen, couldn't move my body from behind the wheel as I thought about Diamond telling me she wanted to involve Chad sometime in the future.

I'd have to put my foot down about involving my husband. He'd divorce me if he ever found out I had screwed a black man, any man. God, I have to get in the house and douche again. Now before it's too late. Maybe it's too late already, I don't know.

My mind broke free. I opened the car door and ran up the front walkway. I unlocked the door and tossed my purse on the sofa chair. I went into my bedroom and stripped off the dress and garter belt. The stockings were next. I was naked and I felt dirty. I was worried that just one sperm from that huge load Wesley had shot into me, was still inside my pussy somewhere. I searched inside the cabinet and found my douche and a bottle of scented flush and filled the bag with warm water. I sat on the john and sprayed the douche water inside my pussy.

I repeated this several times until I felt confident enough that I had cleaned out every last sperm that had been pumped into me today. Then I took a long hot shower. When I had finished, I dried myself off and wrapped the towel around my head.

The mirror was still a little fogged when I noticed tiny red marks on my breasts. I ran back into the bedroom to get a better look. I walked up to the full length mirror and pushed my tits up close to the glass. I saw the tiny bite marks that Wesley had put on my tits.

There were dozens on little red marks all around my breasts. How could I hide these from Chad? What would he think? Mosquito bites? No, not this many. Not primarily focused around my nipples He's not stupid, he would know another man had done this to me.

Maybe I could say a woman seduced me. He wouldn't get mad at me for that. He'd probably want me to invite her over so he could watch her eat my pussy.

I could hear my cell phone buzzing in the front room so I hurried out and grabbed it out of my purse. It was a text from Chad saying that his meeting was canceled and he would be home in an hour.

I deleted the text and put the phone back. I went back into the bedroom and dressed in a short skirt and black top, one that completely covered my breasts. I freshen up as best as I could and applied my makeup. Chad texted he wanted to go out for dinner. Nothing fancy, I was dressed properly. I looked in the full length mirror, I looked normal. I didn't want to look like I had been well fucked all afternoon.

I still felt dirty and guilty about what I had done that day. We needed the money badly so I hoped it was worth the cheating.

The money... Diamond hadn't paid me for this afternoon.

I had called her and ask about the money. I dialed her number and waited. Diamond answered the phone.

"Diamond. This is Krystal."

"Hi there Sweetie. I was just talking to Wesley a few minutes ago. We talked about you. I wanted to tell you how pleased I was with your performance this afternoon. I reviewed the video, you are a awesomely hot woman. Wesley paid you the biggest compliment. He said, ”You were the best fuck he ever had in his life. How about that?"

"Um, Diamond. You forgot to pay me this afternoon and I wanted to find out when we can get together so I can get paid?"

"Yes, I forgot too. I was going to give you a call and tell you I'd be over at your house tomorrow around 10. Is that okay? I presume your husband will have left for work by that time."

"Yes, Chad will be gone, but I want to talk to you about what you had mentioned before we left the hotel this afternoon."

"Good! I'm glad he'll be gone. Did you want to talk about your husband with me?"

I swallowed hard as I tried to reply to Diamond's question.

"Diamond, I don't want to involve my husband with any of this. I only agreed to do these videos for the money. I don't ever want my husband to find out."

I could hear Diamond laughing.

"Oh, don't worry about that Krystal. I was just kidding about using your husband in our videos. Sorry, I didn't mean to get you worried. I'll be at your house around ten and will pay you with cash."

"I appreciate that and I'll have coffee waiting when you get here."

"That'll be fine. I'll see you around ten. Oh, and don't get dressed up or anything. If you're still wearing your nightie when I arrive, that will be fine. As a matter of fact, stay in your nightie until I get there, maybe we can talk and plan something to do together."

"Okay, I'll see you in the morning. Bye."

I felt relieved now that I had spoken to Diamond. She seemed to be agreeable to keep my husband out of this. How would she even consider that I'd tell my husband about any of this in the first place? Yeah like, “Hey Hon, I fucked this big black dude with a big black cock. Hope you don't mind.”

Well, she mentioned that she was just joking around so I leave it at that. Chad was on his way home and I had to be ready. Physically I was ready, mentally, not so much.

Chad arrived home and seemed so happy tonight. He didn't explain why until we were out having dinner. He had gotten this big promotion and huge raise in his salary. Our money worries were over. He knew how worried I had been about money. I let him know how happy I was for him, for us.

I wished I could tell him the truth about what had happened today. I played it in my mind as I sat there eating and drinking. "Honey, I got myself a job as an amateur porn star and did my first movie with a black man today. He shot his cum inside me, but don't worry about me getting pregnant or any diseases. I douched myself really well afterward."

I looked at my husband and saw he was smiling at me, I returned the smile as I ended the thoughts in my head.

We had a few glasses of wine after dinner. I felt relaxed after such a stressful yet fulfilling day. It was late when we got home. I changed into a sheer black nightie, totally forgetting about the red bite marks on my breasts. Chad walked into the room naked and put his arms around me giving me a long passionate kiss.

Chad's cock was poking into my belly and I knew he was horny. If I could only tell him how sore my pussy was at that moment. I wanted to ask him to wait until tomorrow night but I couldn't.

I reached down and stroked his erection, then he started to kiss me around my neck sending little shivers up and down my spine. He kissed me passionately while pulling my nightie over my head. He wrapped his arms around me and he pushed me back onto the bed.

Chad spread my legs wide as he slipped between them and started to lick my thighs. I ran my fingers in his hair as he moved closer and began licking my pussy mound. I felt his tongue gently parting my pussy lips. I relaxed as I ran my fingers through my husband's hair. His strong tongue probing inside my pussy.

God, just a few hours ago I was getting fucked by Wesley and his huge black cock. Now my husband was licking me, licking the pussy that may still have another man's cum in it. I was so sore that I really couldn't enjoy the pleasure he was trying to give me. I faked it as much as I could. I began moaning and squirming my legs around as he licked my clitoris.

I acted as if I was really horny. I told Chad to climb on top of me and fuck me really hard which he did. I dug my finger nails into his back. I yelled out for him to fuck me hard and cum inside me.

Chad started kissing me again as we fucked. Chad whispered into my ear that he wanted me to cum. I wanted to please him so I faked an orgasm. Not only once but twice and I don't think he could even tell the difference as he continued to fuck me harder. He finally shot his load of cum deep inside my pussy.

I held his ass tight to my body, as hard as I could, as he emptied himself deep inside. I wanted to feel my husband's sperm inside my belly. I wanted my husband to be the last man that was inside me today. I needed him to erase what I had done with Wesley.

I wondered if Chad could feel the difference tonight like I could. My pussy wasn't as tight as before I fucked Wesley's huge black cock. Wesley had stretched my pussy but good. I could only guess how long it would take before my pussy would tighten back to normal. I could surely feel the difference tonight.

I felt Chad's cock going soft inside me. It didn't feel anywhere as tight as it had in the past, but I definitely felt him going soft.

Chad kissed me on the lips and whimpered, "Did you cum good?"

I just smiled at him as I kissed him back and watched as he climbed off me and walked into the bathroom. I waited a few minutes until the water stopped running. Then got out of bed and slipped my nightie back on before going into the bathroom.

Chad kissed me again as he gently gave my tits a squeeze. He walked back into the bedroom. I sat on the toilet and peed. Some of Chad's cum leaked out and fell into the toilet water. I remembered the bite marks on my tits and was very glad he hadn't noticed.

I finished peeing and wiped my pussy. I was thinking about douching again. Then I decided to leave my husband's sperm inside my pussy tonight, where it belonged. I felt a lot better knowing that I was carrying my husband's sperm inside me and not the sperm of another man.

I walked back into the bedroom, turned out the light and crawled into bed. I kissed my husband as his arm slipped around my waist.

We woke up late the next morning. Chad had to hurry to get ready for work. I fixed him breakfast while he showered. He came out of the bedroom in his suit, he looked stunning. He ate his breakfast in a hurry, gave me a quick kiss. He told me he loved me as he ran out the front door.

Now all I had to do was wait and see if Diamond came to pay me. I prayed that I hadn't been scammed. If I had given my pussy to a black man for nothing, I was going to be really pissed.

Continued in part 2.

 

Published 
Written by NVMii
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments