Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lara's Larceny

"A worried husband calls his wife, late at night, and things take a surprising turn."

41
23 Comments 23
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Money Talks
The fetid odour of uneaten pizza lingers in the stale, silent air as the sun slinks slowly over the skyline. The room turns dark for all except the defiant, flicking television in the corner. I swipe a fingertip across my phone, bathing my desk in pale light.

‘No messages. 9 o’clock.

My fingers drum irritably on the armrest. It’s maddening, yet I can’t stop the relentless torture eating slowly into my brain. At last I leap to my restless feet, pacing the room. Religiously, I check my phone every three laps of the three-piece, mumbling angrily to myself more and more.

‘C’mon, Lara, you’re taking the piss, now…! This is the third time this week!”

Eventually, I snatch up the phone and punch ‘call’, still unable to stop my pacing. The endless ringing in my ears is as torturous as the drumming. I can feel the tension in my jaw, desperate to grind my teeth together. My whole body shakes with a rage I can’t explain.

Why does this bother me so much…? For fuck’s sake, answer the fucking phone, Lara!’

I can almost scream. My foot lashes out petulantly – and painfully - at the sofa. I curse just as the ringing stops.

Click.

“Hello.”

The voice that greets me is male – deep and resonant. His tone immediately halts the impetuous outburst I had prepared. With only one word, he sounds assured - answering my wife’s phone as though it were his own.

‘Who the…’

“Hello? Who is this?” I cringe. My voice suddenly sounds high and whining – impotent. “Where is Lara?”

“You must be Darren.”

He enunciates his words, slowly and clearly.

“That’s me, yes, Lara’s husband. This is Lara’s phone, yes? Where is she?”

My impatience redoubling, my grip on the phone returns.

“You can call me Mr. Fairbanks. I have other names, but I would prefer Mr. Fairbanks.”

 ‘This one rushes nothing, does he?’

“Please, call me Mr. Lions. You’re Lara’s-“

“I’m Lara’s employer at Fairbanks and Sons, Darren. She’s worked here for a few years now, I believe.”

‘Is he playing games, now? ‘Darren’? He cut me off…!’

“Okay, so where-“

His steady stream of consciousness continues, regardless.

“Lara is still here, in the office. She is busy working late – she has a…”

Finally, he pauses for a second and we’re both silent. I hear a quiet sound in the background, but I can’t identify it.

Is that a fish tank…? It sounds gurgling.’

“Sorry, Darren, I meant to say…”

My teeth grit and I can’t help myself.

“Mr. Lions.”

It feels good to cut across him and silence that arrogant tone. We seem to sit in solemn, posturing silence for a moment.

“Excuse me?” He sounds challenging, rather than courteous. Stupidly, I feel the need to swallow before replying, like a disciplined schoolboy.

“Mr. Lions. My name is Mr. Lions.”

“I see.” Fairbanks pauses before continuing. “As I was saying, Darren, Lara is very busy at the minute. She has a full load to work on. It could take some time.”

My teeth grate and my eyes twitch slightly, fluttering as I hold back the angry expletive I want to unleash upon this pumped-up prick.

“Can I speak to her, please?”

‘Why am I asking permission to speak to my own wife…?’

“I’m afraid not, at the moment, Darren. She is very busy, as I said. She cannot be interrupted. Is there anything you’d like me to pass on to her?”

I stop for a moment. My anger feels very justified, but to whine about it over the phone, to this man simply feels wrong. I close my eyes and sigh, trying to articulate myself.

“I was simply wondering where she was at this hour. I’m home and I haven’t heard a word from her all day.”

“Yes, I hear you spend a lot of time there lately, Darren.”

His voice is naturally cold, but that one accusation hits my heart with a frozen spike.

‘What has Lara been telling him...?’

“Excuse me?”

Fairbanks clears his throat and I hear shuffling. There’s quiet for a moment, before he whispers a ‘shush’.

“Did you just shush me, Mr. Fairbanks?”

I cannot hide my indignation, my voice almost cracking with veiled fury.

“What? No, no, I did not, Mr. Lions. Perhaps the line isn’t very clear.”

“It seems clear, to me.” I can almost pump my fist in victory at being called Mr. Lions. “Anyway, Mr. Fairbanks, I’d just like to say that I’m not sure Lara should be working such long hours like this. She’s barely home and it can’t be good for her.”

“We all do what we must, Darren.”

He leaves his sentence there, hanging infuriating with that final disrespect.

“What does that mean, exactly?”

“Must I explain myself, Darren? I would say that your wife works the hours she does, because she feels it’s necessary. Money is often a problem for young couples who outstretch themselves.”

‘He wants to comment on our finances, as well as our marriage now, does he…?’ My fist squeezes around my phone so hard I don’t know how it doesn’t break. My whole body strains and I can hear the blood pumping hard in my ears. ‘Who does this arrogant cunt think he fucking is?!’

“Money is not a problem in our household, Mr. Fairbanks, thank you. We are perfectly secure as we are. I do not appreciate the suggestion otherwise.”

He chuckles. He fucking chuckles. If I was angry before, now my whole body wants to spew vile curses in his face, before giving it a good, solid smack.

“Oh if only that were true, Mr. Lions. Don’t worry, your wife informed me of your lack of employment. It cannot be easy on her to support the two of you right now. Things can easily turn desperate.”

“We are not desperate.”

My words are ground out slowly through barred teeth, my tone deliberately steady.

This time, he actually gives a full, barking laugh.

“Darren, please! You haven’t had a job in months. How could she support you, on her puny wage? You poor boy, you’ve no idea, have you?”

His condescending, patronising tone is driving me to turn in tight, rapid circles. I’ve never been so angry in my life – I feel seconds away from tearing down to her office and giving his disgusting sneer a beating.

“She begged me, Darren. She begged, on her knees, in my office, with tears streaming down her pretty face.”

I feel numb. My throat closes and I can’t respond. I can hear the satisfied arrogance in his voice – hear the sneering smirk painted across his face. ‘How dare he talk like this…!’

“Honestly, Darren, I could’ve laughed when she asked for overtime. Overtime! I was days away from firing her and she wanted overtime! I wasn’t sure she had a single talent or redeeming feature. Your wife really is a dumb, talentless bitch, Darren, d’ya know that?”

“How dare you speak about my wife like that, you pompous prick? She’s more than you and your fuckin’ company deserve! I’ll make sure she leaves and never comes back to your fuckin’ office! Just wait until she hears this!”

He laughs, again, and I lash out. A single swing of my fist smashes the mirror hanging on the wall and shreds the backs of my knuckles with glass. I’m pacing in circles, dripping blood from my clenched fist and fuming. His laugh seems to last an age, mocking me, and I only want to replace the mirror with his despicable smirk.

“Darren, do you think she doesn’t know? She heard every word I said just now. She’s right here with me, aren’t you, Lara?”

A pause precedes Mr. Fairbanks’ quiet tut.

“She’s shy. Don’t be shy, Lara. Say hello to your husband, for me.”

I blink and my heart skips as I hear a muffled “hello”.

“Lara? What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

Anxiety drives my heart rate higher and higher. Fear and worry course inexorably through my veins. My pounding ears are almost deaf to his words.

“She’s fine. She’s more than fine – she’s brilliant, in fact. I was wrong, you see, Darren.”

“Wrong?”

“Yes, quite wrong. I thought your wife was a worthless waste of wages. I was wrong. She really is a gorgeous woman, really.” I frown, confused. “She looks beautiful with a cock in her throat, doesn’t she, Darren? She has a real talent for cock-sucking, it’s true, but over the past few weeks I’ve discovered a few more besides. She holds many surprises, Darren.”

There’s no anger. I’m numb; cold. I collapse into the chair and in the silence I can hear that steady gurgling noise in the background again. I know what it is. My heart seizes, yet I somehow find my voice to whisper.

“You’re fucking my wife.”

That sardonic snigger rings out once more.

“Oh, not at the minute, Darren, no. She’s just worshipping me with her mouth. It’s a favoured starter of hers, I’ve found. She seems to adore lavishing herself on this thick dick. She looked up at me, that day in my office, from her knees. Her eyes were filled with tears, her hair was dishevelled and her blouse was open far more than you’d think decent.

“Right there, I couldn’t help thinking how truly wicked she would look with a cock in her mouth. I wanted to see those big, tear-soaked blues looking up at me, Darren, as I rammed every inch into her throat. I made her an offer.”

He chuckled and I could only swallow, feeling my body hollowing out by the minute.

“Do you know, Darren, she crawled. She crawled across my office floor to lay her head on my lap and begged me to let her suck this cock. I thought about denying her, just to see her reaction.

CarolineGarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolineGarcia

Oh, it was tempting. I’m glad I didn’t, though. I’m glad I exposed those fantastic tits and fed myself into her throat. She knelt there fingering herself through the tears. That mouth is truly majestic, isn’t it, Darren?”

I’m struck dumb. I should just hang up – finish the call and end the torture. I can’t. I just listen, in body-wracking fear and anger. Fairbanks’ tut is patronising.

“Don’t wanna play, Darren? I had hoped we could both agree that your wife is a gorgeous, filthy cock lover. She’s truly despicable, I love it. This whole time we’ve been talking, she’s had two fingers buried inside her cunt, moaning on my shaft like a complete whore. I suppose that’s what she is now, isn’t she, Darren? Your wife is my whore. Every night when I’m done with her, I throw a handful of notes across her cum-soaked body and leave her here to clean up and come back to you. Does she give you a kiss, with the lips I take my pleasure from? I own those lips - and your whore wife, Darren. Isn’t that right, Lara?”

I’m relieved to hear Lara’s seemingly unwilling mumble. Fairbanks sighs, loudly. She gives a whimpered whine and there’s the unmistakable sound of lips smacking, before a breath of air.

“Tell your husband that you’re my filthy whore now, Lara.”

There’s quiet in both rooms for several seconds.

“Come on now, Lara. Say it…!”

My voice returns at last, as I feel her unwillingness to obey.

“Lara, get away from him! You don’t need him! I’ll find us a way out of this, okay? Don’t do what he says, just come ba-“

The words tumble desperately, stumbling and quick, before he speaks, cutting me off.

“You know you need me, Lara. You need this. Just to prove my point…” I can hear the sounds of movement before the crack of a hand on a table. “That’s £1000, Lara. That’s a nice little bonus for you - if you can tell your husband who you are.”

A few seconds of silence are broken by a quiet, mumbled voice.

“I’m your whore, Sir.”

My eyes close and my heart sinks, pressed under further by his narcissistic cackle.

“I said tell your husband, my dear bimbo, not me. Tell Darren, Lara.”

I can hear her sobbing and I open my mouth, when I hear her speak.

“Darren, I’m Mr. Fairbanks’ whore.”

Tears squeeze from my eyes and I silently shake out my anger, hearing the jangling of a belt buckle.

“Good girl, Lara. No, no, stop that. No more cock sucking. God. Your bitch is a truly insatiable slut, Darren. Well, she’s my bitch now, I suppose. I don’t know how you managed to keep her this long. She really needs a strong man to keep her, don’t you, Lara?”

“Yes, Sir,” I hear her intone.

“With a little more enthusiasm, girl…!”

“Yes, Sir, I need a strong hand!”

“Better. Much better. You see, Darren? A good woman needs good training. Now, which of this filthy whore’s holes should I fuck today, Darren?”

I’m incoherent. I can only listen to the sound of his belt heavily hitting the floor.

“C’mon, girl, get me out of these clothes. Not going to play, Darren? I’m disappointed. I do love to hear my whore scream as she gets her ass fucked, but I think I’ll fuck her filthy little snatch today, instead. I can send it back to you filled with cum, can’t I? That will be fun. You’ll enjoy that, won’t you, Lara?”

“Yes, Sir. Please fill my pretty pussy with your cock, Sir.”

Hearing her dirty talk is agony, but I can’t deny the throbbing ache in my loins. I close my thighs together. They’re slick with pre-cum.

‘What the fuck is happening to me…? How can I possibly…’

“Don’t just stand there, girl! Bend your arse over that table and slide those dirty knickers down. I wanna see you strip.”

I can hear the slick sounds of him wanking as she performs for him. He grunts and mumbles his approval as I’m forced to imagine the scene. I can see her long, shining blonde hair cascading around her shoulders. I can see the lustful look in her eyes as she cups her heavy tits.

I imagine her slipping out of her bra and throwing it towards her audience as she tweaks at her nipples, pinching and pulling them gently. She turns slowly on the spot and bends at the waist, hiking up her skirt to show the tight curve of her arse. My hand wraps around my cock and strokes as I can see her shimmying out of her panties and spreading her legs. She reaches one hand of slender fingers between her thighs and spreads herself wide as she shines a grin back between her legs.

“Oh, not the skirt, Lara. Leave the skirt. Good girl. Just the knickers. Oh my, they are soaked, aren’t they?”

I know the skirt he’s talking about. It’s a short pencil skirt with a slit down the side. It perfectly shows the shape of her long, tanned thigh. She wore a hot pink thong this morning; it darkens perfectly when she’s turned on, creating an unmissable damp patch.

“Bring them to me, girl. Oh yes.” He inhales, loudly. “I do love that filthy smell, Lara. We don’t need any more proof of your ownership, do we girl?”

“No, Sir. I’m your whore, Sir.”

“Yes, yes.” He chuckles and I hear my wife’s moan, familiar to my ears, before a wet, slurping noise. “Even so, we’ll let your husband hear how wet your filthy cunt is, shall we?”

They fall silent and the only sound in the room is the incessant, obscene noise of his fingers sawing into her again and again – tinged with her plaintive groans.

He suddenly stops and Lara lets out a mewling little whimper.

“Oh listen to the slut whine because I’ve stopped, Darren! Tell me whose whore she is, now. I just have to taste. Oh. Yes, I love that sweet pussy. Mmm. Doesn’t it taste good, slut?”

There’s a muffled, drawn out moan, laced with excitement. She’s sucking herself from his fingers and the thought gives my cock an almost painful throb in my hand.

“Enough! I need more!”

Lara squeals excitedly, giggling as I hear a squeak of flesh on a polished surface.

“Open your legs, girl, that’s it. Hold this. Make sure dear hubby can hear.”

There’s a fumbling sound and then a clash as the phone lands on what must be a desk. I’m straining my ears to listen, but I can’t explain why. I hate every minute of this and yet a sick part of me wants to hear the sound of his tongue grazing over her sodden pussy.

Lara gives a long, drawn out groan and I know he’s made contact. A second later I can hear a quiet slurp before she whines once more and there’s another squeak from the desk.

“Keep still, woman. God, you are hot today.”

A crack rings loud in my ears and she starts to shriek before it turns to a guttural moan.

“Oh fuck yes, smack my cunt, you filthy old bastard!”

‘She’s encouraging him! She’s enjoying this, the bitch…!’

I hate to admit it, but I’ve never been so absolutely turned on. I can’t help my fist pumping aggressively over my shaft as I listen to every sound. There’s another couple of groan-inducing smacks before I hear him mumble unintelligently.

“Suck that fucking clit, Sir! Yes! Give me those fingers. Fuck that little ho-o-o-ole!”

Her cries drag out and I can hear his mumbling satisfaction against her skin. My eyes are clamped shut, now, and I’m lost. I can’t react to anything except to stroke myself harder and faster, desperately hoping to hear her come.

“Suck it! Yes! Oh, fuck! Get that tongue in that cunt like that, yes! You love that creamy pussy’s taste, don’t you? Lick it! I’m gonna come all over your fucking face!”

Lara squeals and there’s a ringing smack once more.

“I do spoil you, but only because you’re worth it, slut,” Fairbanks snarls at her.

Lara screams. I know he’s dived in once more. He’s determined to finish her off. Her cries become endless and ragged. She lets out one almighty howl and it’s all I can do to not come and coat myself in my own load.

Suddenly there’s a smacking of lips and a man’s chuckle.

“Oh, if you didn’t taste so good, Lara, I wouldn’t be nearly so nice to you.”

A smack rings out and my wife squeals, then giggles.

“Get that ass up. That’s it, face down. Wiggle it for me. Good girl. You still there, Darren?”

I don’t respond, holding my breath.

“Oh don’t pretend. I know you’re there. I bet you’re stroking that pathetic cock, listening to your wife come like she hasn’t in years. Well keep on listening, Darren. I want you to hear this. Ready, slut?”

Lara moans and shrieks. A second later I can hear nothing but a long, happy groan from my wife.

“That’s how she sounds when she takes a real cock, Darren.”

She moans underneath him, crying out in time with his smacking thrust into her. I can hear every thrust and every cry from my wife’s pleasure-ridden body. She squeals and whines, mumbling my name and his as she approaches climax once more.

“You gonna come on this cock for your husband, Lara?” There’s another smack – it must be her ass.

“I’m gonna come all over that gorgeous cock! Oh, Sir! Darren!”

We’re both listening to her cries as she takes him faster and harder. I can hear his desperate groans, holding back despite her incessant need. She tightens up when she gets close and no cock is safe. Her cries become shorter and shorter. Both of our names leave her lips and a moment later, she comes with a shriek of pleasure.

“I love you!”

Her words tumble through my head like bells. She yelps out her final pleasure and I come with her, firing rope after rope of hot come across my bare torso, groaning and squirming on the spot.

I don’t know to whom she spoke and I can’t explain the wracking orgasm firing through me. My heart pounds and I hear Fairbanks grunt. He groans and the cries suddenly turned muffled as Lara screams.

“Oh yes, bite me and fill my whore cunt! Give me that hot load!”

His groans turn louder and I hear him grunt a few times before the silence returns, save a few short breaths. Fairbanks chuckles and I hear Lara slowly groan one last time.

“Worth every penny. I’m done with my bitch for tonight, Darren.” His voice is breathless. “I’ll send her back with a sloppy surprise. I want her clean for tomorrow night, though. Same time tomorrow, Lara. You will have a good night, you two, won’t you?”

Published 
Written by Lupus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments