Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Thy Neighbour

"I was able to seduce the neighbour with her hubby's help."

12
3 Comments 3
29.4k Views 29.4k
6.1k words 6.1k words
Although she was not a village girl, my wife Bina was conservative in matters relating to sex and exposure. She would hesitate to wear even a dress where a minor portion of her navel or cleavage was visible. She did not like other men touching her even casually or unknowingly. She picked up a fight, if by chance in a crowded bus when some man touched or brushed her. Due to this reason it was nightmarish, if we had to travel in a crowded bus or Metro with her.

Although Bina was conservative, she had a healthy sex drive. Her natural instincts got uncovered as I spent time educating her on the nuances of enjoying sex. She was a good learner. Though her approach to outsiders remained the same, Bina and I had a ravishing sex life for the first three years of our marriage.

After we had our son, she seemed to have lost her sexual appetite. She avoided my overtures and when I was horny and pleaded with her, she would relent by spreading her legs and letting me fuck her. That was so boring and repulsive that I avoided reaching that stage as much as possible.

Once, Bina and I went to a nearby shopping center. There were some people in the shop, but I noticed a smart tall and strongly built man standing close to us, asking for some items from the counter sales woman. I noticed the man particularly because I saw him checking out my wife closely. He was subtly scrutinizing her vital stats. I could see his eyes were stuck at her bosom, ass and navel. All husbands know when someone looks at their wives with that look. My wife saw it but did not pay any attention. Admittedly I was excited at him looking at my wife lustfully. I did not understand my own reaction at that time.

After our purchase, my wife Bina forgot to pick up her money bag and moved out of the shop. When we went to the next shop some distance away, she realized that her bag was missing. She was panicky. There was a good amount of money in her purse. As we were contemplating to run back to the previous shop, the same gentleman appeared with my wife’s bag in his hands.

He smiled and asked us, “Is this what you are looking for?”

Bina collected her purse and we thanked him profusely. He was Sam and lived close to the entrance in our colony, whereas we lived almost at the end of the colony.

My wife insisted that he should come to our house on our way back. After a bit of persuasion, he came to our house. Bina served him tea and snacks. He belonged to the same town as my wife. He knew her family and had met her brother once. Bina was thrilled to hear this. When we asked him about his wife, he informed us that his wife had deserted him six months ago. He said that his wife was in love with someone, before marriage. She had concealed this fact from him. Her parents had compelled her to marry Sam. They stayed and slept together for only a week. He stated these embarrassing facts with simple innocence. We were touched. I insisted that whenever he had time, he was welcome. Bina also supported me.

As I learned more about him, I discovered that Sam was inherently romantic but simple by nature. He admitted that he loved his wife and missed her. He did not blame her for leaving him. He had a small physio-therapy clinic near our colony. His clinic enjoyed a good reputation in the area.

Sam was lovable with an innocent personality. Sometimes, he said the weirdest things with a simple innocence. It was no wonder that he was a hit with my wife Bina. He broke through my conservative wife Bina’s wall of isolation with males and became her favourite in a short time. He had a knack of taking liberties with her in such an innocent way that she was flattered rather than offended.

Within the first three months, Sam was like our good family friend. Occasionally Sam made appreciative though mildly sexual comments on my wife Bina’s appearance. For example, “Bhabhi (sister in law), you are very beautiful. Your figure in the front matches your perfect figure at the back.” Although she was edgy at first; as time passed, she began to accept such comments with a smile. She thought that at least there was someone who really appreciated her plus points and gave her importance. I was lacking in that and that was her grouse against me. However, Bina still, expressed her obvious discomfort if Sam touched her.

I had read somewhere that if the husband and wife have a tacit understanding; a third person flirting with the wife might be able to inject an element of thrill in the couple’s life. In other words wife sharing boosts up sex life for married couples. Suddenly I had an idea. It was obvious that Sam was trying to get intimate with my wife. Was he trying to seduce her? Was she giving him some space, much against her nature? I was turned on with the idea of Sam making out with Bina.

I was excited with the idea. How about my encouraging them to flirt in my presence? I had suspected Sam trying to woo my wife on several occasions. Sam kept praising her beauty, grace, intelligence etc. in the sly. Most of the times, she blushed and lapped it up. Sometimes, she rebuked him, albeit mildly. That perhaps confirmed that she had begun to like Sam and liked his flirty praises.

I teased my wife. When she described how Sam praised her, I asked her, “He seems to be a flirt. I have seen him ogle at your boobs.” She did not seem to like my comments.

When I made that comment once too often, Bina replied, “I know that. All men do it.” She was right.

I asked Bina, “What about Sam? You seem to like him. I think he has a crush on you. I feel that if you give him a little rope, he might grab you by your waist and given half a chance he may not spare you.” I then added gingerly, “Should I tell you something? I won’t mind seeing you make out with him.”

Bina looked at me with disdain. She asked, “What do you mean? He is a nice guy. He likes me. He may be looking for a chance to get intimate with me. You all men do the same. But how can you think of my physical relation with him? I will never think of cheating you. I am quite happy with you. I don’t like any other man touching me.”

I was getting obsessed with the idea of getting Sam to share my wife Bina with me. I loved hearing anything from my wife that gave a hint that Sam had a chance with my wife Bina. I told her, “Where is the question of cheating me? If you make out with him, it would be because of me that you would let him get closer to you.”

Bina said dismissively, “That may be your idea. For me it is out of question. I am married to you and will always be loyal to you. Take it from me; I will not let Sam touch me.” She pulled down the curtain on my hopes. However, I was fairly optimistic knowing that Sam had the capability to charm my wife, even though she might resist him initially. I hoped he might just be able to pull it off.

Some months passed. Sam visited us regularly in the evening. When it got late I could see that Bina got edgy. To me, Sam was a good company for occasional drinks in the evening. Sam didn’t drink; he would sit with me for a few minutes and have juice. He would then go to Bina and spend a good deal of his time and attention on my wife Bina; which spared me the trouble of hearing her daily complaints about servants, society’s sweepers, high vegetable prices etcetera. As time passed, I saw Sam casually touching Bina, holding her hands or patting her back and getting away with it. Sam was making good progress.

----------------------------------------------

Sam writes:

At the grocery shop, near our colony, I met this couple. I was completely swept off my feet by a rather sexy young woman, who was accompanied by her husband. She had that figure, which would drive any man to insanity. Those lovely perfectly shaped spherical melons she had were almost popping out of her bra and blouse. A tiny curled strand of her hair falling right down in front of her left eye, her chubby cheeks, bright mischievous eyes, ‘x’ curved exposed stomach flaring off to lovely ass curves, her saree tied right below that delicious navel and finally those well hidden shapely thighs and legs were enough to make me go bonkers.

My first thought was to have an opportunity to be introduced to her. And how! I got the most favourable chance one could hope to get. She left her money bag behind, right in front of my nose and walked out. It almost looked as if she wanted me to take the bag and hand it to her. I couldn’t have hoped to get a better chance. Naturally I ran after her and handed over her bag to her great relief. They invited me to their house and that started our reciprocal visits.

Luck seemed to favour me all the way. She belonged to the same town as mine and I happened to meet her brother several times. I was able to gain Bina’s acceptance. Her strong resistance turned into reluctance and then into hesitation. She soft paddled my small advances. She pretended to protest in front of her husband. However, she did not seem to mind my overtures and vague hints too much. Surprisingly, her husband did not mind my attempts to get closer to her at all. This was a great relief.

However, I knew that I must work cautiously. I decided go slow and steady. I drank with the husband and spent time with the wife. I heard all her daily issues patiently and took deep interest in them. I even went and bought groceries and vegetables for her, when I went to buy my own. Occasionally, when their son missed his school bus, I dropped him off in my car. I knew that these were sure ways to reach her heart and someday get at what her heart is under. She began to accept me with less resistance as the time passed.

I could detect a trace of sexual isolation between Bina and her husband. Bina’s husband Vivek, perhaps wanted me to inject an element of excitement in their sex life. I envisaged my role there and I guessed that her husband also did. I hoped I had a good chance to get what I craved for. Here again my luck seemed to favour me.

One evening, Vivek (her husband), Bina and I were chatting casually on nothing in particular. All of a sudden Bina started crying out of pain in the neck and back. Her pain was unbearable. Vivek told me that Bina had frequent and chronic problem of neck pain, chest muscle pull just below her breasts and back pain. Vivek said that she took pain killers and got temporary relief. However, the pain kept resurfacing regularly.

I said, “Regular use of pain killers is not good for health. Relief is temporary and it has a lot of side effects. Let me examine her. Perhaps, Bina needs a therapeutic massage and some exercises. I have good experience in physio-therapy and can help her if you like.” Bina’s husband asked me to go ahead.

I asked Bina to lie down on floor with her face and chest resting on the floor (there was no need really to do that. I was just having a good time). In spite of her pain, Bina was not ready to be examined by me. She said, “Let my hubby do whatever needs to be done.”

Suddenly I heard her husband Vivek thundering at her in a slightly rough tone, “Lie down on the floor, will you? Keep quiet. Don’t make any fuss. It is for your health. If I squeeze the wrong muscle in your body, I might create more problems for you. He has to do the job. He is your physician now, ok? Let him examine you properly.” Bina sulked but quietly nodded her head in acceptance. I signalled her to lie down on the carpet with her face down. She did that obediently.

I went and stood over her, then got down on my knees and straddled her between my folded legs with my body over her ass area, resting all my weight on my knees. Bina’s bums stood out, almost touching my crotch. It was such an erotic sight for me that I was leaking in my pants. If she had no clothing on her, it would look as if I was getting ready to fuck her ass. Frankly speaking, I did not have to carry out all those examinations. It was obvious that she had spondylitis and a muscle pull in the chest region. However, I could not resist the temptation of seeing her exposed and feeling her body.

I poked Bina’s shoulder blades and neck with my thumbs and kept asking Bina how she felt. Bina cried out in pain as I poked several crevices in Bina’s shoulder blades, arm pits, vertebra, etcetera. Her replies were far from aggressive. She answered with her oomph and ouch appropriately. After the examination, I moved way and let Bina sit upright. I checked her pulse, her pupils etc.

Finally I concluded, “Bina is suffering from spondylitis and muscle stress. I can give her quick relief now. I can cure her completely with massage and some exercises in a few days, if you will allow me.”

Vivek looked at Bina. Bina knew bad effects of taking pain killers. She nodded her head. She had no choice as she was undergoing severe pain at that time. I asked her to move into their bed room. Bina was too much in pain to object. She looked at her husband. Her husband Vivek asked her to go ahead.

Vivek almost carried his crying wife in his arms and led me into their bed room. I made her sit on the carpeted floor. I asked Bina to remove her blouse (was not really necessary) and made her sit with her back to me. I sat behind her. Bina looked back at me doubtfully. I patted her back to calm her. When I hesitated to open her blouse buttons, her husband moved forward and undid her blouse buttons. He removed her choli (blouse). Bina was then in her bra, with a strap locked behind her back. Oh! What a sight it was! However, Bina started grumbling why her blouse had to be removed. I remained quiet and got to work.

I dreamt for days to see her expose herself to me. Here she was almost as I wanted her. She was offering her body to me (though not for pleasure). My boner was rock hard. I had no control over it. I had to control my senses. However, I had to restrain myself. If I faulted, I could lose a life time opportunity to get to her. She might panic and then, even her husband may not be able to control her.

I asked Vivek to heat a handkerchief under an electric iron and hand it over to me. I applied that under her breasts to warm up muscles there. I touched the periphery of her boobs, where she complained of pain. I had to squeeze the edge of her breasts. I can’t describe how wonderful her smooth and supple breasts felt in my fingers. I almost ejaculated in my trousers. After that I began a gentle massage applying my thumbs and fingers at appropriate spots to ease her tensed muscles. I located the bones in her vertebra, which caused her discomfort.

Until the midway through the massage, Bina kept crying out of pain and complaining to me for exposing her. I noticed that her crying reduced, but her grumbling didn’t. At that very moment with a corner of my eye, I saw her husband’s reactions to my working on his pretty wife. He was trying to adjust his lund (cock) in his pajama. I noticed a distinct bulge and perhaps a wet spot in his pajama. He was aroused seeing his wife exposed and fondled.

I finished the work got up trying hard to conceal my bulge and wetness around my crotch. She continued complaining, whilst buttoning up her blouse and tidying up her dress. She said, “I feel so embarrassed. I am not that type of woman. Don’t take advantage of me under the pretext of treating me, okay?”

I felt offended. I told her, “Don’t grumble. I was doing it for a purpose.” Then I asked her, “Do you feel any pain? You are no longer crying of pain. Your pain is gone, you see?” My voice betrayed my hurt.

Suddenly Bina stopped cribbing. She started smiling. She exclaimed, “My god, yes! My pain is gone! I have no pain!” She turned around and twisted her torso to make sure her pain had vanished.

MalenaGinger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalenaGinger

She bent down sideways. She was thrilled and ecstatic like a child. She jumped on her husband and kissed him on his cheeks saying, “Vivek dear, I have no pain! I am fine! I can’t believe it!”

Vivek patted her back and told her, “Don’t kiss me. It is Sam who got rid of your pain. Thank him. Kiss him. Definitely apologize to him for all the obscenities you hurled at him.”

Bina was quiet. She was embarrassed, blushing profusely. She looked at me with an apologetic look. Her husband asked her, “When he was treating you, you were complaining and shouting at him. Now you are fine and you don’t even want to thank him?”

Bina walked towards me. She took my hands and said, “Sam, I am sorry for blaming you. I apologize for misunderstanding you. You have magic hands. My pain has gone completely.”

I thought this was the time for me to display my displeasure. I sulked at her and said, “Now please do the exercise, I have asked you to do. I promise you, I shall not touch you again. You can get the massage done from anyone else.” I said that and walked out of their house, making it obvious that I had felt grossly offended.

Vivek tried to stop me. He said, “I am sorry Sam, Bina is so stupid. What she said was ridiculous and I agree that she was offensive but, please don’t go. She didn’t mean to offend you.”

I did not stop as I said, “Vivek, I have no complaint. She has a right to feel bad. I should have avoided touching her. If she wants massage or physiotherapy, she should consult another person.” I walked out of their house.

Behind me, I heard Vivek sternly admonishing his wife. I also heard Bina crying and telling her husband that she did not mean to offend my feelings etc. I knew I had hit the nail on the head. I finally heard Vivek asking Bina to follow me and apologize.

I reached my house and changed into my pyjama. I had not had anything to eat that day and I was hungry. There was nothing to eat in the house. I was angry and just wanted to lie down and think. Having seen Bina exposed I was horny. I expected Vivek or Bina to follow me. However, when none came for about half an hour, I decided to switch off the lights and go to bed and masturbate.

I undressed completely and lay in bed visualizing half naked Bina. I wondered how she would look completely undressed. I tried to compare her with my ex-wife. I felt that I was too harsh on her. Perhaps my angry reaction was not called for. In all probability, it put paid to all my designs on Bina.

I must have barely cranked my cock three to four times, when the bell rang. I got up hurriedly. I was naked and had thrown my clothes off carelessly somewhere. I looked in the dark and not able to find my clothes, picked up a bed sheet and wrapped it around me and walked gingerly to open the door. I had expected Vivek to be at the door. However, when I opened the door partially, I saw Bina standing with a shawl wrapped around her top, carrying a bag in her hands. When I stood at the door dumbfounded, she said, “Come on let me in. I am getting sizzled with this hot stuff in my hands.”

I immediately moved aside to let her in. I barely held the bed sheet with my hands. I just pushed the doors shut with my back without bolting them. She saw me wearing the bed sheet around me. She smirked at my condition. She placed the bag on the dining table and removed her shawl. As she bent and adjusted food plates on the table, I saw her properly. She was wearing the same full length loose night gown, which showed up her sumptuous boobs and hips. I was not sure if she wore anything underneath. I was about to rush to the bedroom to change, when Bina shouted, “Stay here. Why are you running away? You saw me half naked today. If I see you like this why are you embarrassed?” I stood frozen.

She went to the kitchen and placed plates on the table, as if she was ignorant of my condition and said, “After you left in a huff, my husband shouted at me like hell. He felt terrible that you left without eating. He asked me to cook something for you and take it for you to eat. He asked me to serve you and eat with you and apologize for my behaviour.”

I wondered if what she meant by serving was what I wanted to interpret. I was at a loss to respond. I just muttered, "mm.. it’s okay… I am fine.” Words could hardly come out. I was slowly retreating towards bedroom to change into pyjamas. As I was about to close the bedroom door behind me, Bina pushed her toe in the door and came right behind me. She looked funnily at me standing awkwardly clutching at the bed sheet in my hands. She knew that I had nothing on underneath.

She came close to me and said, “Now do you know how it feels when you are exposed? You were the first person other than Vivek to see me like that. I am sorry for yelling at you. My husband has given me a piece of his mind and has asked me not only to apologize but to do whatever it takes to make you happy. I don’t know what to do. He said that if you still acted recalcitrant, then I should call him.” She came close to me and clutched my hands tightly, almost pulling me onto her. I knew she was scared of further shouting from her husband.

She said pleading, “I don’t want to call him. He might again shout at me. Will you please forgive me? I will do whatever you say to make you happy, but please say that you have forgiven me.”

I was losing my control. Looking at Bina’s luscious body at such a close distance was driving me crazy. I could not take my eyes off her contours projecting out of her dress. I could clearly see towering over her, a part of her two full blown globes almost straining out of her bra. As she clutched my hands and pulled me closer, I lost my grip on the bed sheet. The bed sheet around me began to slip off. I moved back and fell on the bed in an attempt to stop the bed sheet from slipping off. As I fell on bed, Bina fell along on top of me.

I clutched her waist instinctively. Our mouths were level and her lips were almost on mine. She encircled her two hands around my waist and clutched me tight pushing her body into me. Her face fell on my chest. She felt hair on my chest poking into her nose. I had no control over my lund. It had uncoiled, turning into a hard steel rod. My fully erect cock poked into her crotch. Bina’s hair fell all over my face covering my face completely. I was no longer in control of my actions. I raised my hands and caught her face between my hands. I pulled her face hard and pressed her lips on mine. I sucked onto her lips and holding her head between my hands, I kissed her wildly. In the process, I did not care that the bed sheet fell apart. Bina could not move her head away and gradually responded to my kisses and let her saliva slide into my mouth.

It was one hell of a kiss, which I would never forget. Her lips constantly wetted mine and my tongue poked into her mouth and tested her saliva. Her pert nipples poked into my chest. I raised her gown up and slid my hands inside. I felt the edge of her wet panty. Her secret was exposed. She was horny too. I inserted my fingers into her panty, grabbed her butt cheeks and squeezed them hard. I heard Bina whistling in pain as I pinched her butts. I was amazed at this woman’s ferocity of kissing. She was the same woman, who made such a big fuss about my touching her.

After the kiss, I spoke into her ears, “Now you won’t mind my touching you, will you?”

She bit my lips so hard that a drop of blood oozed out of the cut. She slipped down by my side. She removed the bed sheet camouflaging my lower half to expose my erect and eager cock, which stood up proudly like a flag pole. I am blessed with a sizable girth and length. I saw a look of amazement on her face momentarily. She then closed her eyes and gripped it in her hand. My cock was liberally oozing out pre-cum from the tip of its stem. She slid her fingers around its mushroom head. I was getting dizzy with her loving caress of my rock hard lund. She grabbed the foreskin of my lund and pumped the ring of her fingers around it in an up and down motion to crank my shaft gently.

I discarded the last camouflage of the bed sheet. I was fully naked. I inserted my hand into her gown and grabbed her full globes under the bra. That moment was perhaps the most ecstatic moment of my life until then. Her tight supple and fully grown breasts felt smooth and slippery. Her erect nipples were a joy to feel. I pinched one so hard that Bina let out an “Ouch” in muffled voice. I raised her gown over her head to take it off her. Bina complied to discard it in a corner of the room. The strapped bra was just a formality and I pushed it above to expose her juicy boobs. Bina cranked one arm and unstrapped her bra and took it off her.

We were at that time, a couple fiercely engaged in activities leading to an inevitable coitus union. I wondered in my mind, how I was able to break through the barrier of this woman who looked so sternly conservative and stubborn that at one time, my persistent efforts looked hopeless. Perhaps her resistance and reluctance were a façade to discourage casual flirts. Her conservative behaviour hid inside a deeply passionate woman.

There was only her flimsy wet panty that was covering her modesty. I pushed it down and Bina manoeuvred her legs to discard it quickly. I saw a flow of her juices dripping down her thighs wetting my bed sheet. I saw a statue of Venus lying by my side in all its glory. In spite of her laying flat on bed, her breasts and proud nipple stood firm and high. Her nipples were dark and fully swollen at my touch. Her areolas were puffed up and had numerous goose pimples on them. I kept massaging and mauling them hard. I moved up and began to suck her boobs hard. I sucked her one breast and squeezed the other hard with one hand.

I bit her nipples and sucked her breasts so hard that she cried out, “Sam, you are hurting me. Go easy,” her pleadings turned me on further.

I moved down and spread her legs apart. Keeping her eyes closed, she parted her legs to let me taste her juices. I dipped my head between her legs and lapped up her juices flowing down her thighs. I began cleaning up her thighs one after another from bottom upwards. As I neared her centre, I experienced her shudder. I looked at her sweet pussy. Her pussy lips were red or rather pinkish. Her mound was bereft of any hair. Either she had low hair growth or she trimmed her hair regularly. Her mound was as smooth as one could expect. I spread the sweep of my tongue over her swollen pubic region. When I inserted my tongue into her pussy, she shuddered once again and with a big oomphh…” she sighed loudly and fell on bed. She had her first orgasm

I raised my head and applied my fingers into her love hole. As I manipulated her ‘G’ spot, she cried out, “ooohhhh….. Sam… I am real horny. Don’t tease me, fuck me now. All this time, I suspected that you wanted to fuck me. I just wanted to know how desperate you were. I wanted you earlier, I am ready for you now, Please fuck me hard.” Those words were sweet music to my ears. I was horny and hungry for her. I had no woman for months. I wish I had known that Bina also had a crush on me. I would have achieved my goal much earlier.

I climbed on top of her. Bina adjusted her position so I could point my cock right on her waiting pussy. She took my lund in her hand and caressed it, as if to know how it would feel inside her. She rubbed it several times on her thick pussy lips. She said, “You have good size. You are longer and thicker than Vivek. Be gentle.” and she pushed my rod gently inside. I pushed it slightly more and withdrew. I again pushed in a little more and withdrew. My cock was tightly gripped by her rather tight passage. That made me feel good. I could see that Bina also felt pleased with two or three strokes. I could see a faint smile on her face. She bit her lips as the first strokes must have stretched her passage a little and might have caused her slight pain. Her eyes were closed in anticipation of greater and heavier thrusts from then on.

I gradually started pumping her faster. I was getting deeper inside her with each stroke. As I went deeper, Bina’s moaning sound increased in intensity. It was obvious she was enjoying my thicker and longer cock inside her pussy.

Suddenly we both heard a knock on the door. We both jumped up and pulled apart. I saw Vivek standing in the doorway. Bina’s face fell, when she saw her husband at the door. She tried to cover herself with bed sheet. I was stunned. I knew I was in deep trouble. My mouth went dry. No words came out of my mouth. I stood there naked completely dumbfounded.

He asked his wife, “Why are you trying to cover your body. You are behaving as if I have never seen you naked. Vivek looked at me and said, “You are well endowed. Is that the reason, my wife is attracted to you? I do not want to stop you. I want to join you. Do you mind?”

He smiled. His smile helped me and Bina relax a little. We were puzzled. He quickly discarded his trousers to display his erect cock, which he took in his hands and began to masturbate. His cock was good size perhaps slightly thinner. I relaxed completely. He was not going to shout at us after all.

He moved over to Bina, gently pushed her down on bed and made her lie as before. His dangling erect cock faced Bina’s mouth. Bina caught his cock in her hands and moved forward to take it in her mouth. He slipped it in her mouth between her lips and began slow pumping motion as if he was fucking her mouth. Bina was then fully relieved of her tension. She dutifully manipulated her lips to make him feel as if he was fucking her pussy.

Vivek signaled me to carry on. I was amazed at the scenario. All three of us were naked, getting ready to fuck Vivek’s beautiful wife. Bina focused fully on her husband. I was away from the couple. Vivek pulled me closer. He made me mount his wife to fuck her. I climbed on top of Bina and waited. He pointed his wife’s swinging boobs, signalling me to grab them. I did not need any further goading. I got onto Bina’s superb tits and swollen areolas and nipples. I enjoyed squeezing and kneading them as her husband was mouth fucking her.

Finally Vivek ejected his hot semen into his wife’s mouth. Bina sputtered out his semen as he kept spraying his semen into her mouth, suffocating her breathing. She coughed for a while. I was so horny and hard to fuck her. I looked at Vivek, who signaled me to carry on the unfinished job. I resumed fucking her. That was perhaps the first time in Bina’s life that she was being fucked by anyone other than her husband. She kept looking at her husband for any negative reaction. She did not find any. On the contrary her husband began to fondle her boobs as I was pumping her and her boobs swayed in all directions.

I must have fucked her for a good fifteen minutes. I was nearing the peak. I cried out, “Bina ji, I am about to come. Should I take my cock out?”

Bina did not say anything but urged me on as she pumped up her midriff in rhythm with mine to indicate that she wanted me to cum in her pussy. With a big “Ahhh…” I released a stream of my hot semen into her passage. It was a long time since I had fucked a woman and all my pent up energy was going into her body.

With a big shudder and loud moan, Bina said, “Sam, I coming also along with you. With that she had a huge orgasm, after which she fell silent.

Both Vivek and I fucked Bina several times changing our positions and sleeping in between. Sometimes I found Bina fucking her husband. Sometimes I mounted her and fucked her, whilst her husband was fast asleep. 

Bina and her family have shifted. I occasionally go and meet them. I had several threesomes with them. I finally caught the fancy of a girl, who looked almost like Bina. We got married and the encounters with Bina and Vivek now are just sweet memories.

Published 
Written by iloveall
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments