Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lynn Finds Excitement With Another Man

"Wife's POV on her first extramarital experience, a prequel to the New Client series."

47
11 Comments 11
22.7k Views 22.7k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Lynn is in the tub taking a relaxing bath one Saturday afternoon, while her husband watches a ball game on TV downstairs. They are going to a party that night and she feels excitement starting to build thinking about the evening. She stretches out in the warm scented bath water and begins to fantasize about what may happen. Her fingers slowly circle her nipples. They began to stiffen as she massages them with her fingers and thumbs. Her aureoles become more pronounced and dimpled. She cups her full 36C breasts reveling in their roundness and weight. What will Andrew’s hands feel like on her breasts? Will he be gentle or maybe a little rough? While keeping one hand on her left breast, her right hand drifts down across her abdomen to the waiting moist triangle between her legs. She spreads her legs slightly to give her fingers better access. She leisurely plays with herself as her mind begins to wander.

She thinks back to when she and her husband first met. Friends of theirs had fixed them up at a Sunday brunch. She was in her mid-twenties, and he was a few years older in his early thirties when they first started dating. They dated a few months before they had actual intercourse. She wondered what took him so long. He explained later that he thought she was inhibited like her friends and did not want to chase her off by being too aggressive. She soon demonstrated she was not like her girl friends at all.

Shortly thereafter, he showed her his collection of xxx rated videos. They both got off watching the action on the TV screen while having hot sex. Soon the videos became a staple of stimulating their sex life. Lynn especially liked the blow job scenes and scenes with a female star taking on two or more guys. She became more brazen. She would often comment on the size of the performers’ cocks and the cock sucking skills of the females. During the girl-girl scenes, however, she would tell her then boyfriend to flip through to the sucking and fucking action.

They became more uninhibited. He picked up on her preferences. During the scenes that really turned her on he would often say, “You like those big cocks don’t you. I bet you would like to be the one sucking him. I like to fantasize that you are in the film sucking other guys.”

“Ohh yea. That really turns me on. You wouldn’t mind if I sucked another guy’s cock would you? If I were in the movie would that mean you would like to watch while I sucked other men and let them fuck me?”

She noticed that he got more turned as she became more slutty and vocal. He would go down on her and eat her pussy while she watched the film. Since his back was to the screen, she would describe what was going on, “Now she is taking on all three of them. She is sucking one guy, fucking another, while the third waits his turn. Would you like to watch me while three guys took turns on me? Would you like to fuck me after they were done and get my freshly fucked cunt?”

“Oh god, that would be hot watching you and fucking you afterwards.”

Once after a long and hot session, she asked him if he had ever done anything like that. He told her he had been in a couple of three ways with two guys and a girl. He even once had been with a married couple and described how he and her husband took turns with her. He said it was one of the hottest experiences he and ever had and how good it felt fucking a woman after she had fucked another man.

“How did the women like it?”

“The times I did it the woman always got off. They always lost total control of their inhibitions and would get nice and slutty. I know you would like it.”

After marriage their sex life remained active. She fed his voyeurism and her exhibitionism by wearing outfits that showed the fullness of her breasts. She liked to flirt and would sometimes even lean into a guy and let him feel her breast with his arm. She also liked the thrill of being in position to get caught doing something naughty with her husband. At parties she would often pull him into an out of the way room and suck his cock. He would be standing alternating between looking at his cock sliding in her mouth and at the door and listening for anyone approaching. One time, he had barely zipped back up when someone came into the room. From both of their expressions it was obvious they had been up to something. Another time at a pool party, she pulled him around the corner of the pool house and got down on her knees and started sucking. He looked over behind her and saw someone watching them.

On these and other occasions the sex afterwards was incredible with her husband telling her he was fantasizing about seeing her suck and fuck other men while he watched.

In spite of their mutual fantasies and her husband’s experiences she never actually suggested they bring their fantasies to fruition. He never pressured her. Their fantasies remained just that until a few months ago.

It was not that she was becoming dissatisfied with her husband. He is not well endowed, but he is long lasting and can cum multiple times. And no one has ever eaten out her pussy the way he does. Before they were married, she had been with a couple of guys who had big cocks. One of her college boyfriends was almost eight inches. Right after they started dating she fucked a guy in the Virgin Islands while on vacation with one of her girlfriends. During a couple of rough patches in their relationship, she fucked a couple of guys when her then boyfriend was out of town on business. She even had a couple of affairs with men she met while traveling. She liked the feel of a big cock stretching out her pussy and wanted that feeling again. She also liked the illicit feeling of having sex with her boyfriend after fucking someone else. Lynn began to wonder how it would feel to actually have sex with another man while her husband knew about it or was even there to watch. She had no interest in having an affair behind his back.

She met Andrew while he was still married to her friend Jill. Her first impression was he was definitely an alpha type and could be overbearing. There was, however, a certain amount of sexual attraction. He was sexy, six foot tall, good looking, and in shape. Jill told her in a offhanded way that Andrew possessed a big cock.

Andrew and Jill divorced. Lynn ran into him a few months later. He invited her to lunch to discuss the possibility of her decorating his townhouse. During their lunch meeting, as she looked across the table at his handsome rugged looks she felt a physical attraction that was not present when she first met him. The sexual attraction and intensity took her by surprise. She could not help but think about what Jill said about him having a big cock. She even started fantasizing right at the table what it would be like to suck him and what it would feel like to have him stretch her pussy. As her pussy got wet it was almost difficult to concentrate on what he was telling her he wanted to do with his house.

She was wearing a white knit sleeveless top with a scoop neck that that her husband had bought as an anniversary present. The top showed the fullness of her breasts. Her husband liked her to wear it to show off. She was wearing a lightweight jacket but wore it unbuttoned. With jacket open she could feel his lustful glaze on her breasts. She had to lean over a couple of times to make a point, giving him a good view of the tops of her breasts and cleavage. As she flashed him, she could feel her nipples hardening giving away her arousal. She looked him straight in the eye and smiled to let him know she liked him looking at her breasts. She began to imagine what it would be like if he got his hands on them. For all of her past flirting this was the first time she had actually thought about making her husband's fantasies a reality. After lunch they made plans to meet at his town house in a couple of days to start planning for her decorating

After lunch she went home and masturbated. With her knees bent and legs spread she conjured up the sensation of Andrew’s cock plunging into her velvety pussy. The sensation of her orgasm built and washed over her cunt. Lynn knew then she would go further than just fantasy with Andrew. She was more aggressive than normal with her husband that night, thinking about what she would do with Andrew when she got the chance.

A few days later, Lynn met Andrew at his house to see what type of decorating he had in mind. When she meets prospective clients she always dresses classy, but this time she also makes sure she put her attributes on display. Her husband was the one who bought most of her outfits for her. He liked her to look professional, but sexy when she was meeting new prospects. Today she was wearing a button up blouse with the top button undone and a pair of slacks. From the side Andrew would have a limited view of her breasts and top of her bra. As she walked up the steps to his door she unfastened another button. She had had a few unattached male clients before but it had been strictly business. There was never any sexual attraction, at least on her part. Andrew was different.

As they moved through his house, she saw what a big job this was going to be. It was going to require her to be over there a lot. There was no overt sexual contact but the sexual tension was definitely there. She knew he was looking down her blouse when he got a chance. She even bent over a couple of times while checking furnishings and her blouse billowed out to full reveal her bra encased breasts. One of those times when she stood back up he was staring blatantly at her breasts. She just smiled to let him know she liked it. And of course she was checking out his crotch to see if he was as well hung as Jill told her.

In his bedroom, as Lynn was going over possible recommendations for furnishing, paint colors, and other improvements, her mind began to wander and fantasize what it would be like to be stretched out on his bed nude, her legs spread, with his big cock plunging into her pussy.

After the tour, they went back down to the living room to discuss what the next steps would be. She sat down on the sofa. Before sitting down Andrew offered her a glass of wine. She demurred, but said water would be fine. She bent forward to accept the glass to give him another glance at her breasts. It also gave her a good view of his crotch.

She was sitting down with one foot on the floor and the other leg resting on the sofa cushion. This had the affect of spreading her legs. Her husband likes it when she sits like that while wearing lightweight slacks. The thin fabric of her slacks stretched over her pussy outlining her cunt lips. It never fails to turn on him on when he can tell another man is looking at her displayed pussy. Those other times were in a public setting. This was the first time she had been alone with another man while she put her body on display.

As she and Andrew made small talk, she could tell he was glancing at the juncture of her thighs. Rather than being embarrassed, she found herself becoming aroused. She even opened her legs a little more to give him a better view. Her cunt was beginning to get wet and she hoped her juices would not show on the fabric of her slacks. While discussing her decorating ideas, he mentioned that he would be going to a party that weekend at the Smith’s.

“We are going to the same party. It should be a lot of fun. Are you going with a date?”

“No, I am not dating any one so I just decided to go stag. Maybe we can talk more about what you would like to do here.”

“That would be great. We can discuss more how you would like me to decorate for you.”

That opens up new possibilities. The Smith’s live in a very large house. Since Andrew would be there alone maybe she would be able to get him in an isolated part of the house like she normally would do with her husband. Her husband would not be a problem since they never stay together at parties. Maybe he would even like to watch.

Back in the tub, her fingers move more rapidly and she increases the pressure on her clitoris as she fantasizes about Andrew. Previewing in her mind how she will offer herself to Andrew that evening, her body tenses and she lets out a moan as her climax washes over her.

That evening she dresses in an outfit her husband just bought for her. It is a very classy two piece black outfit consisting of dress slacks with a matching low cut button up top. It contrasts very well with her blonde hair . Her husband had also bought a new bra that reveals the deep cleavage of her 36C breasts. It shows to a maximum her luscious mounds. He looks up appreciatively as she enters the family room.

He comes over to her and wraps his arms around her waist, “You look great tonight. I was wondering when you were going to wear that.”

“I was waiting for the perfect occasion. I knew you would like it. I am wearing it for you. How do you like the new bra?”

She feels his cock stirring against her abdomen, “You look really sexy. Your breasts look like they grew a cup size. I bet some of the other men will like the view.”

“You like it when I show my breasts to other men don’t you?" She decides to push his buttons to see his reaction. Leaning into him she tells him in her slutty voice he likes so much, "My new decorating client will be there tonight. May be he will like to see them. You wouldn’t mind if I showed him my breasts would you?”

“You know I get turned on when you show off like that. I will make sure I get a good view to watch you. Will you flirt with him also?”

“If that will turn you on I will.”

"Yea. That will be a turn on to watch you flirt."

She is somewhat surprised at his reaction or lack of one, so she decides to push her husband a little further, "I will make sure he gets a good view. Maybe we will disappear for a few minutes. Would you like that? Looking around wondering what we are doing?"

"That would be real hot. Sure that would be ok."

Lynn did not expect his acquiescence with no sign of disappointment. At the last party the Smith's gave, they found an out of the way alcove in the lower level and she gave her husband a blowjob. She was sure he would insist on a repeat. The fact he is going along with her disappearing with Andrew opens up a lot of possibilities.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

She was not sure what his reaction would be until she sees the tent in his slacks. God is he hard. Maybe he would like her to do more that flirt. She just looks down and tells her husband, "This really is turning you on and I haven't even shown him anything."

On the ride over to the Smith's, she can tell the twin effects of her low cut top and telling her husband she was going to flirt with her new client was turning him on. She tells him her client gets the first look at her breasts and he can get his turn later.

Remembering how turned on she was at Andrew's, sitting on the couch with her pussy displayed, she pushes his buttons a little bit more and asks if he would like her to sit in their favorite position. She almost gasps when he asks her if it means her client gets the first look at her pussy. She blatantly suggests she will open her legs to give him a betting view. Still pushing his buttons she tells him that maybe he will. She even gets her husband to tell her he would like her to let Andrew have a good view of her pussy. She had no idea that he would go that far. This may be the best party ever.

Arriving at the party, they both talk to some of the other guests. They end up in the living room with Lynn on a sofa and her husband sitting nearby. She can tell some of the other men had glanced at the exposed tops of her breasts and deep cleavage as she had moved through the room.

She tries to hide her excitement as Andrew comes into the room. Still sitting, she introduces him to her husband as her new client. She notices the look that Andrew gives her as she leans forward to say hello to him. She feels the dampness between her legs as he blatantly scans her body from her breasts to her cunt. She can tell he really likes her outfit. He sits down next to her and they begin to discuss her decorating. She shifts to her husband's favorite position with her legs open. She wonders at her husband's reaction as he can tell Andrew is getting a good look at her pussy. Engrossed in her conversation with Andrew, she forgets that her husband is even sitting close by. After a few minutes, he gets up and goes across the room, leaving her alone with Andrew. She knows her husband will be watching her.

They talk for a few minutes more about decorating. Lynn starts feeling highly aroused as she openly shows off for another man. Erotic images fill her head as she thinks of what she wants to happen that night. She pictures herself on her back with her legs splayed open as her husband watches her fuck Andrew. Is it a fantasy for him, or does he really want her to live out their fantasies?

Andrew offers to get her another glass of wine. As he hands her the glass, Lynn bends over to give him a good view of her breasts and her deep valley. She looks him in the eye to let him know she is putting herself on display for him.

Andrew sits down and tells her, “You really look hot tonight. Your husband keeps looking over this way. Is he getting mad? He doesn’t mind you wearing an outfit like that?”

“No. He bought this outfit for me to wear. He likes me to show off. It turns him on.”

Andrew leans into her, “What do you like to show off. Do you think he is getting turned on right now?”

Lynn feels more bold than normal when flirting, “I like to show off my breasts. I was thinking of you when I was getting dressed. I liked showing off for you at your place. I wanted you to see them and so did he. I know he is getting turned on. Do you like me showing off for you with my husband watching?”

“I was turned on when you were showing off. You husband watching is even better. Did you tell him about the other day?"

"I didn't tell him about that. Just that we were talking about me decorating your townhouse."

"Does he like it when you sit like this? "

" He likes that too."

"What does he like?"

"When I sit like this, he likes men to look at my pussy."

"Do you like me looking at your pussy? Did you like me looking at your pussy the other day?"

"I got really turned on showing you my pussy. I have never done anything like that. Just at parties like this."

" If you and your husband both like me looking at your pussy, let’s give him a show.”

Andrew places his hand on her thigh and gives Lynn a light caress. She lets her legs open a little wider for him. She looks over at her husband with a slight smile. Is he getting turned on watching her?

“Do you always flirt like this? Have you done more than flirt?”

Lynn leans into him and rests her breast on his arm. She feels her nipple begin to stiffen. She wants him to reach over and caress her breast right there. He is also getting another good view into her top. “I have only flirted, but sometimes I have been tempted to do more than flirt.”

She cannot help but look down at his crotch. His cock is starting to strain against his slacks. She wants to feel his thickness in her mouth.

He catches her eyes resting on his growing cock, “Are you getting tempted tonight?”

She keeps her breast on his arm. “Yes I am. Would you like to tempt me?”

"After the other day that is why I came here."

"The last time my husband and I were here we disappeared for an while and found a nice out of the way place."

"That sounds interesting. What did you do?"

"Let's go disappear and I will show you."

“Good idea. People are starting to notice. Give me about fifteen minutes and meet me by the stairs and you can show me.”

She looks across the room but does not see her husband. What will he think when she and Andrew really disappear for a while? She gets up and mingles with some of the other guests. She still cannot could not believe how bold she is behaving with Andrew. She feels the moisture starting to seep out from her slit and dampen her panties. She is almost hoping that her husband finds her and take her home, but her mind is forming mental images of what she will do with Andrew in a few minutes.

Andrew rejoins her at the top of the stairs. She starts to think they are being too obvious. She stops him and points out a couple of pieces of furniture. He says it is ok but he is not really interested.

"The Smith's have a lot of interesting period pieces. Let's go down stairs and I can show you some more."

She takes another look around, but does not see her husband. Andrew follows her downstairs. As they reach the foot of the stairs, she sees a couple of guys playing pool in the rec room. She leans against a desk out of sight of the rec room. Facing Andrew she places her palms on the desk and leans back.

Giving a little arch to her back she asks, "What do you think of this piece."

Moving closer, he reaches out and cups one of her breasts, "I really like this. I am definitely interested in seeing more pieces like this one."

"Follow me. There are a lot more pieces I can show you."

She directs Andrew in the opposite direction to a more secluded area. Andrew wastes no time as he stands behind her and puts his arms around her waist pulling him into his chest. Lynn does not resist and leans her body into his giving him a downward view into her top. Andrew bends over and to nuzzle her neck, “That feels so good. Do you like looking at my tits? Would you like to do more?”

She grasps his hands and moves them up to her breasts, “That feels so good. I’ve been wanting your hands on me since we were at your place.” She can feel his cock pushing into the crack of her ass. It seems even bigger than she imagined.

“I have wanted to fuck you since you first leaned over and showed me your tits. I still can’t believe you were showing off like that in front of your husband.”

“Did that turn you on? Would you like to squeeze my breasts while he watches?”

“I can’t believe you are so hot. Let’s go over to the corner and sit down.”

They move to the same loveseat she and her husband were sitting on when she gave him a blowjob. Wasting no time they begin passionately kissing. Their tongues intertwine while he caresses the swelling of the tops of her breasts. She unbuttons the top buttons of his shirt and reaches her hand in to stroke one of his nipples. He begins to forcefully squeeze one of her breasts. In spite of her efforts to be quiet she lets out a low moan. Thinking she hears someone coming down the hall, she breaks off the kiss and looks toward the noise.

“What is it?”

“I thought I heard someone coming.”

“It’s nothing. Besides maybe it’s your husband and he will like to watch.”

The image of her husband watching further inflames her. One of her fantasies is to have someone watching surreptitiously while she is fucking or sucking a cock. They resume their passionate embrace and kissing as she moves her hand to Andrew’s lap to feel his cock. She forms the image of her husband watching her while she unbuckles Andrew’s belt and unzips his slacks. Will he get turned on watching her go this far, or is it just a fantasy?

Lynn encircles his cock with her left hand and strokes him until he is very erect and thick. It feels even bigger than Jill described. All thoughts of her husband leave her mind as she caresses Andrew’s big cock. He unfastens the first two buttons on her top and slides his hand into her bra to fondle her breast and massage her nipple. They stop kissing and she looks down at his cock. She cannot not help notice that she is stroking him with her ring hand. It is much larger than her husband's.

“Your cock is bigger than Jill told me it was?’

He pushes one of the cups of her bra down to feel the fullness of her breast into his palm. He cups her and lightly pinches her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. It is taking all of her willpower not to cry out in passion.

“Is that when you become curious about me. You wanted my big dick? Is it bigger than your husband's?"

"Yea. A lot bigger."

" So feeling my big cock is turning you on? I Let me feel that hot pussy,”

He moves his hand down her front to cup and squeeze the mound of her pussy. She feels the cool air on her exposed breast, further stiffening he nipple.

"Oh god Andrew you are turning me on. Play with my pussy."

“Get undressed. I have to fuck you.”

As tempted as she is, in a slutty voice Lynn replies, "Not here. I do want your big cock. Do you want to know what my husband and I did?"

"Yea. I was curious about that."

"I sucked my husband's cock and now I am going to suck yours."

With that she bends over to take Andrew's cock in her mouth. She has to open wider than she is used to with her husband. She relishes in the sensation of having a strange cock sliding between her lips. Andrew’s rubbery head pushes against the back of her throat. She stifles other moan. She explores the ridges and veins of his turgid flesh with her lips and tongue. Beginning a rhythmic sucking motion, Lynn begins to feel the high level of excitement she normally experiences only with her husband. This time the sensation is heightened with the illicit act of sucking another man. She loves sucking him. Taking the base in her hand, Lynn takes as much of his cock as possible. As she sucks him, she slides her hand down and fondles his balls. They are nice and full and tight. She takes in the sensual feeling of Andrew's hand lightly resting on her back and caressing the nape of her neck. He caresses her exposed nipple as she eagerly sucks his cock. She pauses to take the shaft out of her mouth and runs her tongue around his swollen head.

She uses her tongue and lips up to caress up and down his shaft. “God I love sucking you. Your cock feels so good in my mouth.”

“I knew you would be hot, but you’re sucking my cock even better than I thought. I had no idea you would be this good a cocksucker. How would you like your husband seeing you now?”

She does not answer but slowly takes his cock deep in her mouth. After sucking some more Lynn takes a break to admire her handiwork. She rubs the head against her exposed nipple and breast. She squeezes some of his cum out of his cock and coats her nipple. She wonders how her husband will like the taste of her cum-covered nipple.

Lynn slides his cock back in her mouth and starts sucking him rapidly. She can tell with her expert cock sucking ministrations, he is about to cum. Lynn feels Andrew’s body tenses. He releases his initial blast of cum into her mouth hitting the back of her throat. She keeps his cock deep in her mouth to keep his cum shooting in her mouth. Andrew puts more pressure on the back of her neck, keeping his cock deep in her mouth. His cock continues to throb until he sighs and relaxes his body. Lynn keeps him in her mouth as his erection goes slack. She releases his cock from her mouth and gives the head a few light kisses. She licks some more cum easing from his slit. Even limp his cock is still thick in her hand.

She sits back up but continues to lightly caress him. Even though she did not climax she still feels a certain release. It begins to sink in she just sucked off another man.

Andrew continues to stroke her exposed breast, “That was fantastic. What a cocksucker. Are you sure you have never done this before?”

She does not answer but looks at him with her lips moist from his cum. She takes one of her fingers and scoops up a small stream of his cum on her chin that escaped from her mouth and licks the remnants into her mouth. He leans over and gives her another passionate kiss while moving his hand to caress her pussy again.

“That was the best blow job I have ever had.”

“I glad you liked it. It really was a turn on.”

“But what about you?”

“My husband will take care of me when we get home. He was horny before we even got here when I told him I was going to show you my breasts and pussy.”

"Speaking of your husband, we better go back to the party before he misses us. He may start looking for you."

While Andrew zips up, Lynn slips her breast back in her bra, buttons up her top and goes back upstairs. She does not rinse but leaves the taste of Andrew's cum on her tongue and the back of her throat. When she sees her husband again, she gives him a light kiss on the lips and wonders if he can tell what he is tasting.

What has she started?

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments