Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marrying Carol 8

"The theme for that night's dinner was 'pajama party.'"

13
3 Comments 3
3.5k Views 3.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

We woke up around 7 PM.  Carol was grinning from ear to ear.  I pulled her close to me and we whispered words of love to each other.  Carol told me her cunt was a bit sore from the DP.  I got some soothing oils and gently rubbed it into her bald mound. I couldn't help but slip a finger into her.  She moaned.

She smiled and said, "Your touch is all I ever need."

We dressed to walk around the resort.  Carol wore a pareu with no top and no underpants.  I wore a pair of swim trunks.  Carol enjoyed the looks her incredible tits were getting.  Every so often when Carol caught the eye of any man she would flip her pareu up flashing her bald mound.  

We saw Peter and chatted with him for a minute.  There was no hint of unease considering Carol had fucked him twice. Carol gave him a big hug and a peck on the cheek.  He gave us a big smile.  The evening was setting in with a beautiful moonrise over the ocean.  We needed to get ready for dinner.

The theme for tonight's dinner was Pajama Party.  Since Carol and I sleep in the nude we had to make something up.  We went to the little gift shop at the resort.  For a little shop, it had quite a bit of pajama-themed clothes.  One of the shop staff told us that a number of people had the same problem as we did. Carol picked a sheer white baby doll outfit without the panties.  I picked up a pair of striped silk boxers with an oversized fly.  

We went back to our room to change.  Carol showered and when she came out her skin glowed.   She looked incredible in her sheer top, bottomless, and I thought the silk boxers were quite spiffy.

Dinner was served in the same open space as last night but with a bedroom theme for the pajama party.  There were teddy bears as a centerpiece on each table and the staff was dressed in flowing pajama pants.  The women were, as usual, topless.  We were sitting with the same group of people as the night before.  As a surprise, when we got to the table it turned out that that the teddy bears were erotic toys.  One kind had a small plastic cock and the other a plastic vagina and tits.  We all chuckled at the bears and Nancy picked them up and had them fake fucking each other.  Carol asked if she could hold them and when she got them she positioned them in a classic 69.  That got a laugh from everyone.    

We all checked out what everyone was wearing or not wearing.  Tom and Nancy, the Scandinavian-looking couple, looked great.  Tom was wearing a blue pajama top not quite covering a metal-locked cock cage and his wife, Nancy was wearing Tom's matching blue pajama bottoms with a blue ribbon necklace with a key on it.  Jack and Bill were both wearing red boxer briefs with impressive bulges.  Jim and Penny were each wearing strapped T-shirts with no bottom.  Carol and I had on the stuff we bought that afternoon:  me in silk boxers and Carol in her baby doll top.

Jack asked Nancy, "Do you keep him in that all night?"

Nancy said, "Yes, I do."

Tom said, "While I'm locked up Nancy has been sampling black cock. I watch."

Jim told us about the matching T-shirts; they were Marlon Brando themed.  Jack and Bill smirked at all of us and fondled their packages.  Carol told them how and why we had got our nightwear at the resort shop. There was an aura of pleasurable sexuality around the table. Carol told them that she had been well fucked during our short stay, and the only detail she offered was that she had been double stuffed.  I smiled.

Both Jack and Bill told us they had a great time in the nude hot tub and had met some hot women. Nancy raved about the hot massage she got while Tom watched.  I told everyone about our trip to town and the huge open-air market.  

We all ordered drinks from the beautiful Nubian waitress.  She was stunning, tall, chocolate colored, with firm high tits and an athletic body.  She looked at all of us and smiled.  We all got our drinks and there was a round of cheers.  Everyone was in a cheerful mood.  Dinner was lobster, shrimp and scallops.  It was fantastic.  As usual, there were three bottles of wine, rose, cabernet and chardonnay.  We all ate and drank with gusto.  Table talk centered around the resort and its many amenities.   Jim and Penny just smiled at everyone and said they had spent the day at the beach.

Once dinner was done, the staff cleaned up while a reggae band set up on the stage.  The lights were dimmed and the curtains opened up to the beach. Carol had asked me to bring her new weed pipe.  Everyone laughed when they saw it was carved into a large black cock.  She told all the women at the table they should try sucking it before they danced.

The reggae group was great, a mix of slow and the irresistible reggae beat.  Carol and I danced to a slow song, holding each other tight.  She groped my silk boxers through the slit in front.  Her tits were pressed into my bare chest and she wrapped her legs around my legs, humping her bald mound on me.  We were both grinning and very happy. When I got back to the table there was an obvious tent in my pants, my cock peeping out of the fly, and Carol's nipples were as erect as erasers.  

sofygomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofygomez

Carol pulled Tom to the floor.  It was a slow sensual reggae beat.  She mercilessly dry-humped her naked cunt against his cock cage, wrapping her legs around his and grinding groin to groin.  She cupped his cage and grinned up at him. Tom smiled.  They danced to the next song, a more rocking number.  Carol kept flipping her baby doll hem up, flashing her cunt.  She was getting a lot of attention from several at the table.  When they got back to the table, Carol asked Nancy if she ever lent out the key.

I danced the next song with Carol. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled one of my hands to her tits.  Her nipples were as hard as erasers.  She sighed.  We rubbed our bodies all over each other.  Carol put her arms around my neck, her head on my shoulder.  We ended the dance locked in a passionate embrace.

The table erupted, "Get a room."

We sat back down looking very contented.  Jack asked Carol for a dance.  The song was a throbbing erotic reggae beat.  Carol and Jack were grinding their loins together.  Carol turned her back to Jack and started rubbing her ass on Jack's cock. Jack had an obvious erection and Carol was flushed with sex.  

They stayed on the floor for the next song.  It was a slow beat.  Carol put her arms around Jack's neck and her head on his shoulder.  She nibbled on his neck. Jack's hands were caressing Carol's ass, pulling her ever tighter to his cock.  It looked more like sex than dancing. They walked off the dance floor hand in hand.  Carol gestured to me to follow them.  I gestured to Bill to follow all three of us.

Jack led us all to his room.  Once we got in the door everyone stripped.  Carol looked radiant, her skin glowing, her face a picture of lust.  Jack had a big thick cock, pre-cum glistening on the crown.  Bill had a long thin cock. I was breathless with sexual excitement, my cock on fire.

Carol said, "All your cocks are for me."

Carol gave Jack a torrid kiss.  She turned to Bill, groped his cock and plunged her tongue down his throat.  She wrapped herself around me, enveloping me in a sea of lust.  We kissed and moaned into each other's mouths.  I spun her around so that she was facing Jack and Bill, my cock throbbing between her ass cheeks. I put her on display, fingering her cunt, tweaking her nipples, running my hands all over her.  

Carol twisted her neck towards me with a question in her eyes.  I nodded yes.  

Carol pulled me to the bed and had me get on my back.  She straddled my mouth and planted her cunt on my face.  She rocked back and forth, her juices glistening on my face.  After a few minutes of enjoying my tongue, she slithered down my body until she was positioned over my cock.  She took my cock and rubbed it on her dripping cunt, then lowered herself until she was sitting on my balls.  She began rotating her hips, rubbing my cock on her inner walls.  I pinched her nipples and her eyes rolled back in her head.  

Carol looked like she was in some distant world of endless sexual pleasure.  My cock was throbbing, veins pulsing.  Jack and Bill walked over to the bed, one on each side of us.  Their cocks were pulsing red, pre-cum glistening.  They both knelt beside us and began pummeling Carol with their hard cocks.  They slapped her face, her tits, her back, her ass.  Everywhere they slapped turned angry red.  Carol was oblivious to the world, moaning, "Slap me, hit me fuck me, Slap me, fuck me."  Her cunt ruled.

My cock was enormous, engorged, throbbing.  I may have blacked out.  Jack and Bill's cocks were an angry red and their faces were contorted with lust.  They erupted, cumming on Carol, me and each other, spewing cum all over in flooding quantities.

Carol screamed, "Arghhh, whore, cunt, meee, cumming,"

I slammed my cock into Carol, feeling like I was on fire.  I couldn't stop cumming.  Every drop of my cum felt like a bolt of lightning.  Carol collapsed on me, barely breathing.  She kept quivering, trembling, shaking.  Jack and Bill fell on the bed, exhausted.  Time seemed to stand still.  

Jack and Bill finally moved and the look on their faces was like: what just happened?  I clung to Carol, all of us a sticky wonderful mess.

My senses gradually returned and I kept soothing Carol.

I said, "I need to take Carol to our room."

They helped me get her on her feet and we stumbled out of Jack's room.  

 

 

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments