Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting a Horny Young Couple in the Woods

"A horny, young couple in the woods asks me to fuck the fleshy wife."

52
10 Comments 10
13.9k Views 13.9k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This story is shorter than most of my stories, but I hope you enjoy it."

My name is David, and I’m a well-hung, happily married man in my early forties. I run every day on a heavily used trail through a wooded area near my home in Montgomery, Alabama. One day I was running and had to piss, so I took a side path, that looked like it was recently cleared, to go deeper into the woods.

I came to a small clearing that was out of sight of the main trail and pulled the bottoms of my skimpy running shorts to the side, exposing my cock. My cock is uncircumcised, thick, and six inches long when soft, but it hardens to eight inches long, with a huge bell-end cock head and thick veins on the surface. I also have lemon-sized, low-hanging balls.

I’m in good shape and was running with no shirt, and my fit body looked good and fit from the sheen of sweat. I took a long, enjoyable piss, and when I shook the remnants of piss from my foreskin, and even gave my soft meat a few strokes, a younger couple, appearing to be in their mid-twenties, emerged from the thick undergrowth.

Meeting Kim and David

They momentarily startled me by coming out of the bushes that way, and the man said, “Sorry to surprise you like this, mister. We live not too far from here and have noticed that quite a few men, and even some women, come into the woods to pee in this area. We re-cleared the path in hopes of enticing someone over this way and were hoping to find a man hung like you are.”

“My name is Jerry, and my wife, Kim, and I have been thinking about bringing another, well-hung man into our bed. We wanted to try it out with a stranger to see how we’ll feel about actually sharing her that way, before getting any of our close friends involved. We know she’s not in the best shape, but some men like cushy, voluptuous women like Kim. We’ve seen you running out here a few times over the past few months, since we moved in. You seem like a nice, stable guy to us, and you’re definitely well-hung.”

“I know this is a strange request, but my hard dick isn’t even as big as yours on soft, and Kim wants to feel what it’s like to be fucked by a bigger cock. Would you be willing to have sex with her, while I watch and maybe participate? We brought a sleeping bag, and have it laid out just a few steps through those bushes, and we’d really appreciate it if you’d help us out.”

I had seen them on the trail before too. Jerry is a normal-looking guy with a thin, non-muscular build, and Kim is pleasantly plump. I’m guessing that she’s about five feet and four inches tall, and weighs maybe one hundred and sixty pounds, which makes her in the middle of the overweight category from a body mass index perspective. She’s pretty, has strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes, and in the face reminds me a lot of the actress, Amy Adams.

Seeing her before, I remembered thinking how pretty she is, and what a shame that she’s overweight. But I was also attracted to her big breasts, which looked to be larger than 34DDs, like honey-dew melons, and her big ass. I found myself staring at her jiggling flesh, including her rounded belly as she walked by and wondered what it would be like to slide my face and big cock between her thick thighs that were rubbing slightly together, and between those huge tits.

My wife had been on the rag, both literally and figuratively, for the past few days, and I was horny, so the idea of fucking that pretty, voluptuous lady was appealing to me. But I also wanted to have some control over the encounter to make it more intimate and pleasing for me, and not be just a quick fuck.

I started out saying, responding to Jerry, “Wow, Jerry, your willingness to share your wife is such a tempting offer, and a first for me. My name is David, and I’d love to breed your beautiful and luscious wife, but I don’t want just a quickie. I want to explore her body and kiss her and make her my own for the time we’re together.”

“Don’t expect me to wear a condom either. I don’t care if she’s on birth control or not, and I want to empty my balls into your wife’s womb, even if there is the slightest chance of impregnating her for you. Is that what you had in mind, to see your lovely wife ravished and bred by a horny, big-cocked stranger?”

They were both excited as he answered, saying, “Oh shit, yes, David, that’s what we want, and I love how assertive you’re being with us.”

I then looked at Kim and asked, “Are you sure this is what you want, Kim, and that Jerry isn’t just trying to satisfy his own selfish fantasy of watching you being fucked? Are you really ready to be thoroughly kissed, sucked, and fucked by a stranger and inseminated?”

She seemed to be a little shy at first when she answered, “Well, David, this has been Jerry’s idea from the beginning, and I’m finally agreeing to it since one of my girlfriends has been telling me how well-hung her husband is, and David even likes hearing about his big cock. I want this now, but we didn’t want to get something going and attempt having sex with them, not knowing how we or they would react and possibly lose them as friends. We wanted to find out if we could even go through with it.”

I was looking forward to sucking on her breasts and fat pussy lips, before fucking her. But I was also curious about what involvement Jerry was referring to, and I asked, “Just how would you expect to participate, Jerry?”

He looked a little embarrassed when he replied, “I’ll want to get really close to the action between your legs, so I can watch your big cock pushing into my wife’s sweet, fat pussy. Other than that, depending on the position you two are in and what you want to do, I’d want to kiss her while she’s being fucked, and maybe suck her tits.”

He paused for a moment, and said, “I just want to be a part of it. And then, uh, well, I’d like to suck your cock and her pussy clean after you cum in her. I experimented sucking my friend’s cock the night of our senior prom, after we fucked our dates. Kim was my date and got turned on watching me sucking my friend, and she wants to watch me suck a cock again.”

I like having my cock sucked, and the idea of Jerry submitting himself to me, and said, “Kim, you’re a beautiful, curvaceous lady, and I can hardly wait to get my hands and mouth on you. And even though I won’t have any problem getting my meat hard to fuck you, it might be fun to have David fluff my cock while I’m tasting your lips and body. And David’s willingness to suck me, to begin with, tells me that he might have more experience sucking cocks than he’s told you about.”

Kim looked at David, as his face turned red, and she asked, “Is that true, David, have you been sneaking around behind my back sucking cocks?”

David was contrite and embarrassed, as he admitted, “I’ve wanted to tell you, honey, but I have for years been sucking Kenny’s cock, on and off, since that first time after our prom, and I’ve even sucked my boss’ cock a few times at work in the bathroom. Please don’t be upset with me, honey. It’s hard to explain the urges I got after experiencing Kenny’s cock and cum the first time.”

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

Kim took my hand and started pulling me through the bushes to their sleeping bag, as she said, “I was feeling guilty for agreeing with you, Jerry, even after you’ve been pestering me for so long to fuck another man. But now, I’m going to really enjoy fucking a mature man like David, with no guilt at all. And if this goes okay, I’m going to want to invite Kenny over so he can fuck me too, and I can enjoy watching you suck his cock in front of me.”

Making Love to Kim

Kim seemed a little reluctant to undress, even as I took off my shoes and running shorts, and she stared at my soft cock and balls swinging between my legs. It was obvious that she was ashamed of her curvaceous body. But as she took off her shorts and t-shirt, and I saw her freckled alabaster skin and supple flesh, I made her feel better, saying, “Oh my, Kim, you are a vision of loveliness.”

She laid back on the sleeping bag, using a small, rolled-up blanket as a pillow, and before I laid next to her, I said, “Okay, Jerry, come lay on your back next to Kim, with your head down by her thigh, and I’ll lean partially over on you, with my cock in your mouth, as I kiss your wife and fondle her breasts until I’m ready to explore her luscious body even more. Don’t forget to suck on my balls too.”

It felt surreal as I laid next to Kim and rolled over on Jerry. He didn’t hesitate to take my cock into his mouth, as I kissed his wife, probing her pretty mouth with my tongue. She hesitated to kiss me back at first, but then I felt her tongue pushing into my mouth, as I fondled her pendulous, melon-sized breasts.

We kissed for what seemed like five or six minutes, and when I was getting too close to ejaculating, I pulled my cock out of Jerry’s mouth and broke my kiss with Kim, to say, “Damn, Jerry, you really know your way around a cock, and you’ve almost gotten me off. I’ve got a feeling that you’re going to want me to fuck your face in the future too, but for now you’d better suck on my balls a while. Fuck, boy, your wife tastes so good, and I love her cushy breasts.”

Jerry began sucking my balls, as I resumed kissing Kim for another few minutes, before moving down a little, as Jerry slid down with me, and I began sucking her three-inch-wide, tan-colored areola, and nipple the size of the top joint on my thumb. I loved immersing myself in her cushy flesh, and she was squirming and moaning as I sucked first one, and then the other of her melon-sized breasts, sometimes burying my face in her long and deep cleavage.

Then I pushed Jerry aside, as I first moved my torso out to the side and twisted around to kiss and suck my way down her stomach, until I stopped to suck her deep belly button, and probe it with my tongue. At that point, we were almost in a side-by-side sixty-nine position, and I moved the remaining few inches to suck her pussy, as she took my cock into her mouth.

Her pussy was wet, and her thick-lipped, long vulva was covered in neatly trimmed, strawberry blonde hair. It’s also strongly aromatic, in a pleasant way, and I loved pressing my face into her heavenly gash and tasting her copious fluids. I even pulled her thick thighs around my head, to get that feeling of being immersed in her flesh, and I was so turned on that I licked and sucked her entire crotch and inner thighs. She was enthusiastically sucking my cock and balls too, and I finally had to pull away to keep from ejaculating in her mouth.

I turned around, moved between her legs, and began pressing my rock-hard cock into her pussy, as she said, “Oh shit, David, I can’t believe that you were willing to become so intimate with my less than perfect body, in a way that not even Jerry has done with me for so long. You sucked my pussy like you were making love to it, and it felt so fucking good.”

I pushed inch after inch of my cock into her receptive, married pussy, and just as I hit bottom, with my balls pressed against her ass, I said, “You’re an amazing woman, Kim, and it feels like I’m melting into your voluptuous flesh. How does it feel having my cock buried to the balls in your adulterous pussy?”

She tried to answer, before I kissed her again, as I began taking long strokes in her pussy, and she moaned into my mouth as we sucked each other’s tongues. Jerry moved between our legs, and then I felt his hot breath on my ass and balls, as he got close to watch me impale his wife on my thick cock.

I began fucking her hard and fast, and when we broke our kiss, Kim was moaning and panting, as she said, “Oh shit, David, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. This is the best fuck I’ve ever had, and I’m so glad it was you who came down that path to take a piss. You’re an amazing lover, and you even helped me find out that my husband is a cock sucker.”

We fucked for about five minutes before I neared ejaculation, which is a long time considering both Jerry and Kim had sucked my cock and balls. When I was ready to cum, I said, “I’m ready to ejaculate into your married pussy now, Kim, and I’d love nothing better than to give you my baby to raise. Here it comes, take my cum as it floods your womb!”

My cock throbbed and pulsed, as Kim had another orgasm on my cock, and she wrapped her legs around my ass, to hold me inside her, as my cock softened. We kissed again as I slowly fucked her with my soft cock, and she held me inside her for several more minutes. Then I pulled out, with a loud slurping sound, and laid beside her, as Jerry moved down to suck her pussy. We kissed again as Jerry slurped up my cum, and then he moved over to suck my slimy cock clean.

We broke our kiss and we both looking down at Jerry so happily sucking my spent cock, and Kim said, “You were sure right about him, David; look at him suck your cock. I can visualize him now sucking Kenny’s and his boss’ cocks, and don’t doubt that he’s sucked other men that he hasn’t admitted to yet.”

Jerry continued sucking my cock, long past the time it took to clean it, and I said, “You know, Kim, we both live close to this jogging path, and I sure hope that you’re planning on inviting me to your home to fuck you, as often as possible. And it might be nice to stop by at times when you’re not in the mood, and I can at least feed Jerry a load or two.”

Kim said, “My goodness, yes, David, I want you over as often as possible. You just let me feel what it’s like to be made love to, and not just fucked, and I love the way you sucked and licked the erotic areas of my body.”

I laughed and said, “The way your husband is sucking my cock, I think we might be able to fuck again in another little while, if you have the time to stay here with me. If you’re up for it, I’d love to feel my cock buried in your sweet, wet pussy again.”

We stayed together for another hour, with me kissing Kim and sucking her big tits, as Jerry fluffed my cock the whole time, to get me ready to breed his wife again. We fucked again, and as Jerry cleaned my cock and Kim’s pussy, we talked about me going to their home to fuck and have Jerry suck my cock whenever I wanted.

My serendipitous trip into the woods that day was fortuitous for me and gave me a place to go to drain my balls, whether my wife was on the rag or not.

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments