Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Husband's Boss

"I decided to satisfy him"

12
1 Comment 1
37.7k Views 37.7k
610 words 610 words
Famous Story
My husband's manager arrived from Saudi Arabia and arranged to stay with us in the spare room here in our apartment in London, mainly to sort out the business which was not doing well. He was much older than me. I am only in my late thirties, he was about fifty. I didn't get along with him at all, and hardly said a word to him, but each morning, after my husband had gone to work I would begin the day by going into the room where he was sleeping and open the curtains, because he started at the delivery company much later. Then I'd make a coffee a pot of coffee, bring him a cup, wait for him to get ready for work, and have the day to myself.

One morning, my alarm didn't go off and I panicked. I just slipped on my lace bra, white underpants and pantyhose. The pantyhose were opaque, but I had a nice white pair of knickers, so I felt pretty modest as it were, and went into his room where he was normally asleep, and opened the curtains. To my dismay, he was already up and standing there, smoking a cigarette. I saw him naked! He had a flabby body. I saw his penis! It was very short and circumcised, unlike my husband's, but he had a huge pair of balls, the biggest I've ever seen. They were obscenely big. One was bigger than the other, and they hung there like I've never seen on a man before. I just tried to act natural, and so did he.

I think he felt a bit embarrassed I saw how small his penis was. I told him not to worry, it's nothing I haven't seen before. I invited him into the kitchen while I made a coffee.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

I don't know why, but my nipples got stiff in my bra. He was looking at them. I couldn't control it! I think it was because I had never see such big testicles. We went into the kitchen and chatted, but he was looking at my body. I was leaving nothing to his imagination! I felt sorry that he had a short penis though. He had been staying with us for three months, and I had no doubt he needed to unload his sperm.

After a bit of talk, went into the spare room and took off my bra, hanging it over the chair and peeled off my pantyhose. Then, I removed my knickers. I knelt on the bed and called out for him to come in. I waited and then he came into the room. He was behind me. I had my backside to him. I just waited for him to begin. I really wanted to satisfy his balls. He put his thing in me. It felt very thick, and I did whimper a little from the size of it.

He sighed with pleasure and began moving in and out of me. He did it very slowly, unlike my husband. I think he was enjoying every moment. He was moaning, and took ages and groaned with each thrust of his penis. He was really enjoying it. Then all of a sudden, his thing jerked back inside me, he made a huge groan, and then he made noises of pleasure again and again. I felt him spurting about ten times, much more than my husband. He had a lot of sperm to shoot out. It went on and on for about a minute. Then he relaxed himself and took it out. After it was over, I felt really comfortable just walking around the house naked with him.

Published 
Written by Gratitude1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments