Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My New Bikini

"He was satisfied"

10
3 Comments 3
31.0k Views 31.0k
623 words 623 words
Famous Story
Last summer my husband and I rented a holiday hut on the beach. I bought a beautiful new bikini, all colourful patterns. I am a bit chubby, but I thought it looked great. I loved wearing it while wandering around the poolside, but one afternoon I decided to go for a walk for a change. Some distance from the holiday resort was a forest walk, but the sign did say that clothing was optional. Not for me, I thought. It was a lovely open area and there was no-one around, so I just had a happy stroll in my new bikini. I was out in the open with my hands on my hips, the wind in my hair and felt really good.

There was a man there, but he had his back to me in the distance and I could see he was a bit old and flabby. He had a shaved head and a beard. He was just looking at the view of the coast. To my dismay he turned and started walking back along the path I was on. I just stood there, hands on hips. At least I had a lovely colourful bikini.

I also noticed that he had been looking at two naked girls walking on the beach. Men! Anyway, when he headed back in my direction I checked him out. He had 'man boobs' and a little thick circumcised thingy. His testes were tiny and looked like shrivelled black almonds. He stopped in front of me and said hello. I smiled and said what a lovely day it was. We actually got to talking and he told me he was staying at the cabin nearby. It was good to have a bit of a chat, but he was looking a lot at my bikini top. I told him how much I paid for it and he invited me back to the cabin for a coffee.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

When we got there I had a good look at him while he walked around tidying up the kitchen. He had a very thick dick and quite a large knob, but his length was embarrassingly short! About one centimetre. Anyway we stood there and talked. He told me he had been a naturist for a while, but he loved looking at women in bikinis, and he stared quite a bit at mine.

Well, after a bit of chatting I asked him if he need to relieve himself because I was turning him on. He said yes, so I undid my straps and he saw my tits. Then I peeled off my bikini bottom and he saw my shaved vag. I lay back on the bed and told him not to take too long. His thing became thick immediately and I could see all the blood veins. He pushed it into my cunt and slowly began moving back and forth. I must admit it was the thickest one I have ever had inside me. Then he started moaning with pleasure and concentrating on my vagina. His moans got louder and louder, but he moved it really slowly back and forth. My nipples suddenly got stiff. He started groaning. Then after about five minutes of this I felt his thing jerk back inside me and he started shooting his sperm, again and again. He just kept spurting, would pause, then another load would come from his balls. The third one was the biggest, but there were about six more. He unloaded for ages. Then when he took it out and it was still a bit stiff, but then it went flaccid. I just lay there looking at him, my tummy full of sperm. Well, at least he was satisfied! So much for my new bikini!

Published 
Written by Gratitude1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments