Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife is Seduced and Blackmailed

"My wife and I are sucked in and blackmailed until we fight back."

109
18 Comments 18
5.6k Views 5.6k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Author's Notes

"I made all the necessary changes you asked. I ran it through Grammarly advance to catch any other mistakes and changed them also. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Feel free to change any words you think need changing. Thanks!"

My wife Ann and I had talked about joining a gym for some time. We were in decent shape, but staying active was essential as we got older. We have been together for more than thirty-five years and still have an active sex life. The gym allowed us to stay active while getting to know others. We met several great people, and one of them was James. James was well-known around the gym and introduced us to nearly everyone. He was in his mid-forties and had been divorced on two occasions. He was humorous and had a charm about him that women love. He hung with Ann most of the time and often showed affection for her. He controlled her in a way, and Ann leaned on him.

James was extremely fit, and I could see why Ann admired him. He was an executive for a large company and had plenty of money. He helped Ann with several of her routines and gave her several tips. She appreciated his help and invited him to dinner. We had a wonderful time and spent most of the night laughing and enjoying ourselves. He offered to take us out the next time, and we considered him a friend.

We went to dinner a few weeks later. It was a plush restaurant, a place neither Ann nor I had ever been. We had a fantastic meal and sat afterward and chatted. Ann asked about his previous marriages, and he told us how bad his ex-wives were. She felt sorry for him and even tried to console him. James thanked her for her support and mentioned how he loved to find a woman like her. He thought the world of her and praised her for not looking a day over forty. His charm had Ann blushing at his every comment. She couldn’t stop talking about him, and I heard nothing but great things about him over the next week or so.

Ann felt more vibrant than I had seen her in years and found going to the gym extremely rewarding. She couldn’t wait to catch up with James, and he offered us tickets to an upcoming play and sporting event. We got to do and see things never thought possible, and Ann offered her appreciation for what he had done for us. He gained our trust, and we stayed in contact with him weekly. Then, one day, while Ann was at the gym alone, something unusual happened.

“James made a pass at me at the gym today,” she said.

“What? Are you sure it was a pass? He likes to be funny, you know,” I said.

“Yes, I am sure. He asked if I would like to go out sometime without you?” she replied.

That didn’t sound like the guy we both knew, but he is a man, and my wife is still pretty hot for her age. I could easily see him wanting her, and Ann admitted having a crush on him. I wondered if it was a miscommunication, but she thought otherwise. I have fantasized about seeing her with other men, and James certainly was good-looking and fit. He stood just over six feet and had a body most men envy. There is a vast difference between fantasy and reality, and I would be lying if I hadn’t thought about him being with Ann.

Ann thought the world of him, and I wondered at times if she had visions of fucking him. She might be quiet but has desires like most other women. She can be hard to read, but I never imagined her straying from our marriage.

I met James a few days later at a local establishment. We were there to watch a football game, and the place was packed. It had been halftime when he asked a weird question.  

“Does it turn you on when men hit on your wife?”

He caught me off guard, and I sat there unsure how to answer him. He kept on, and I finally responded, “Yeah, in a way, it does. It is kind of exciting to think another man wants Ann.”

“Would you like to see her with another man? Have you had cuckold thoughts?” he asked.

“I guess, in a way, I have,” I replied.

As the second half started, our conversation turned back towards the game. I went home that night wondering if I had led him on. I hoped I didn’t give him the wrong indication, but there was nothing else I could do at that point.

A few days later, James helped Ann with her leg squats. He stood behind her and checked out her butt from behind. It had been quite arousing, and Ann stood there showing herself off, knowing that James was in behind her. I found myself getting turned on a daily, and my desire to see him fuck her rose with every passing minute. I tried to hide my desires from them both, but it was getting harder to keep it under wrap.

A few weeks later, and after another wonderful dinner, we returned to his place for a nightcap. He pulled out one of his many bottles of wine and poured us each a glass. We discussed various things as my wife sat there a bit giddy. My wife and I aren’t drinkers, and just one glass can have an impact on us. We were now on our second glass when I drifted off in a large, oversized chair.

Ann sat on the couch next to James; that was the last thing I remember. I must have dozed off for about twenty minutes or so when I suddenly awakened to see neither one of them in the room. As I got up to investigate, I heard moans coming from upstairs. I thought that was a bit odd, and I made my way upstairs. With every step I took, the moans increased. I hadn’t heard my wife moan out like that in years, and I made my way down the hallway towards his bedroom.

The door was fully open, and I am sure it was done intentionally. He wanted me to see my wife of thirty-three years lying across the side of his bed with her pants down around her ankles. He stood in behind her lovely ass and had his cock wedged deep into her. She seemed to enjoy it, and her cries filled his spacious bedroom. He rammed his big dick into my wife’s pussy for several minutes when he noticed me at the doorway.

“You like getting fucked in front of your husband?” he asked Ann.

I stood there, surprised, and he gave me a sarcastic grin.

“You want to cum for your husband, baby?” he said.

“Yes! Yes!” Ann cried out.

“Take it! Take all of my cock!” he grunted out as he fucked her even harder.

He now grabbed her shoulders and held them firmly. He rammed nearly every inch of his cock deep into her for the next few minutes, forcing my wife to cum all over his big cock right there in front of me. Ann screamed out into one of the most prolific orgasms of her life, and her body shook and trembled for a good minute. I stood there confused, and it took me a few minutes to grasp what was happening. I couldn’t believe how aroused I felt, and he continued to fuck my wife hard for another few minutes.

He then flipped her over onto her back and slid her legs apart. He stood at the side of the bed and forced his cock back into her. He fucked her with even more aggression and raised her legs high over his shoulders. He lifted her shirt and bra to expose her large breasts. My wife's tits are fabulous, and they thrashed about in a circular motion. She hadn’t been this aroused in years, and he continued to fuck her hard.

“You like my big cock, Ann?” he asked.

“Oh, God, yes! I love your big cock!” she cried out.

“You want to cum again?” he asked.

“Yes! Yes!” Ann cried out.

Seconds later, my wife screamed out into another earth-shattering orgasm. Her body shook uncontrollably as he fucked for another few minutes. He then slid her off the edge of the bed before him. She was wedged between the side of the mattress and his body, and he shoved his cock into my wife’s mouth.

“Suck it! Suck it hard!” he grunted out.

It wasn’t more than a minute or so later when I suddenly heard him moan out. He came deep inside my wife’s mouth before he moved away. His load slithered from the corners of her mouth, and I stood there in total awe. His security camera caught all of it, and Ann sat beside his bed, embarrassed and humiliated.

“Did you like watching your wife get fucked?” he asked as he walked past me.

I felt what it was to be a cuckold, and I never imagined seeing my wife with another man. It took her several minutes to regain her composure before heading into the bathroom to clean up. She returned a brief time later and grabbed her pants and panties. She didn’t know precisely how to react and felt incredibly embarrassed. The wine and the mood were too much for her, and we left minutes later.

I thought we knew James, but it felt like a setup. I should have known better, but I took him at his word. Ann was highly embarrassed and explained what had happened.

“You had fallen asleep, and he asked if I would like to see his bedroom. We headed upstairs, and he immediately moved in behind me. He ran his hands over my entire body and began to kiss me on the back of the neck. He had me under his control and bent me over the side of his bed. He yanked down my pants and fucked me immediately after that. You then walked in and saw the rest.”

“Did you even try to stop him?” I asked.

“No, I just blanked out. I am not sure what exactly happened,” she replied.

Her story didn’t shock me, and even though it left me highly aroused, I was worried about the grip he had over her. We saw James a few days later at the gym. He walked over and began to chat with Ann.

“Did you enjoy the other night?” he asked sarcastically. 

“You know, I watched the video several times. You were quite the cougar. I am sure you would not want anyone to see it.”

Stunned and surprised, Ann looked at him and said, “You wouldn’t?”

“I won’t as long as I get what I want,” he replied. 

James ran his hand down onto my wife’s butt and said, “You know I want to fuck you again.”

Several people were milling about, and Ann did her best not to let anyone see her. She felt vulnerable and stood there, highly aroused.

“I bet you like to cum right here?” James said.

“You are a big jerk!” Ann replied.

James slid his hand down into my wife's shorts. His finger quickly found her wet pussy, and he ran it deep inside her for nearly a minute.

“What are you doing?” Ann shockingly cried out.

“I am going to make you cum right here in front of everyone!” he whispered into my wife's ear.

"Oh, God!" Ann quietly moaned out.

I could see the head of his big cock inching to the top of his shorts. He moved in behind my wife and slid her shorts partway down. She felt the head of his cock against the crack of her butt and held firmly onto a piece of equipment for support. James rammed his finger deeply into her and said, “I bet you love for those young hunks over there to gang-bang you, wouldn’t you?”

SoophieKamenski
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoophieKamenski

Ann felt powerless, and with a powerful orgasm building, she placed her hand across her mouth. She squealed out just seconds later into a powerful orgasm, and I stood there only a few feet away, shocked by what I had seen. I could not believe how aroused I was, and Ann quickly shoved her shorts back up. James would have loved to fuck her right there on the weight bench, but that wasn’t possible. He took Ann back to his place, where he immediately undressed her and moved her onto his bed. He pushed her legs wide apart and said, “I am going to fuck you so hard!”

He fucked Ann extremely hard for several minutes, and she cried out in pure ecstasy. Her screams could be heard throughout the house and been on the verge of cumming at any second.

“Are you going to cum, Ann?” he asked.

“Yes! Yes!” she screamed out.

He rammed his cock hard into her for another minute or two, sending Ann over the edge. She screamed out into an intense orgasm and lay there motionless on the bed for a good minute. She barely had enough power to roll over on top of him, and my cock throbbed with utter excitement. She gave it all she had, and she rammed herself hard down onto the shaft of his cock. Minutes later, she cried out yet again into another harrowing orgasm. He now had complete control over her and had her get onto all fours.

Her face was positioned towards me, and he slid his cock back into her. He held firmly onto her hips and rammed every inch of his big cock deeply into her. The sound of their bodies coming together was overwhelming, and this went on for a solid ten minutes before Ann screamed out into another earth-shattering orgasm.

“I am going to cum inside you!” James said a few minutes later.

He suddenly grunted out and shot his huge load deep into my wife’s pussy while I sat there in the corner of the room, gently stroking my cock. When he moved away from the bed, cum oozed from my wife’s just fucked pussy, and he was quite proud of himself. Ann lay there for several minutes before finally getting up off the bed.

We left right after that and avoided the gym for the next month. He called and texted, but Ann refused to return any of them. He became more agitated with her, but the calls and texts dwindled as time passed. We thought he had moved on but were soon surprised to see him at our door late one night. He clarified that he wasn’t happy with her and wanted revenge. He knew how much Ann wanted his big cock and walked over to her and ran his hand down into my wife’s pajamas.

Ann melted there in front of him, and he rammed his finger deep into her. She stood there, unable to stop him, and with her eyes shut, she came all over his finger. James now slid his hand from my wife’s pajamas and brought his wet finger up to her lips. He had my wife suck the juices from his finger before he led her down the hallway to our bedroom.

He tossed Ann onto the bed and removed his pants. He moved on top of her and held her firmly down. He yanked her panties down and slid his eight-inch plus cock deeply into her. He fucked her hard for several minutes.

“Oh, God! Oh, God!” Ann cried out.

Ann and I hadn’t had sex since her last excursion with him, and she couldn’t have been any hornier. Her fingernails dug deeply into the small of his back, and she held firmly onto him. She screamed out minutes later into a powerful orgasm before releasing her grip. I watched with great excitement just outside our bedroom door, and I ran my hand over the front of my pants several times.

“Get on all fours, Ann! I am going to fuck you in the ass!” he said.

He rolled Ann off him and onto two pillows he stuffed underneath her. She pleaded with him, but that didn’t stop him from pushing the head of his cock against her tight hole. He forced his cock deep into my wife’s ass just seconds later, and she cried loudly out. He fucked her in the ass for several minutes as Ann’s big tits thrashed wildly about. She screamed out with every thrust of his cock and was nearly out of it as another orgasm engulfed her.

“You like getting fucked in the ass, Ann?” he asked.

He fucked her in the ass for another minute or two when I heard him shout out, “I am going to cum inside your ass!”

Seconds later, he moaned out, and he came deep inside my wife’s ass. He then slid his cock from her and watched as his cum dribbled down onto the sheets.

“Oh, my God!” Ann cried out. 

“Damn, that was good!” James said as he got up from the bed.

As he left, he had some parting words for Ann.

“Ann, did you think you could walk away by ignoring me?” he laughed.”

“I will be back to fuck you again in a few days! You know you want my big cock!”

We needed to devise a way for Ann to escape his control. She admitted her orgasms were some of the strongest she had ever experienced. The size and the texture of his cock was riveting, and this would not be an easy feat. There weren’t a lot of options available. He had money, and being well-known was just a few things that hindered our ability to change things. He loved my wife’s big tits and curvy ass, so that also was an issue we had to deal with. We were stuck in a dilemma and needed a way out.

A few days later, while at the gym, we ran into James unexpectedly. He was highly aroused and wanted Ann to blow him in his truck. Ann tried to walk away but followed him to the parking lot minutes later. She climbed into his truck while I watched from outside the truck. I could see him forcing my wife’s head down onto his thick cock.

“Suck it! Suck it!” he moaned out.

He had her tits out and groped each of them while Ann sucked his cock for several minutes.

“You are going to make me cum!” he suddenly grunted.  

My wife’s head was down onto the shaft of his cock, and he shot his huge load up into her waiting mouth. He left right afterward as Ann climbed out of his truck and spat the remains of his load onto the parking lot. We needed to devise a plan soon, or else she would be his from now on, and later that day, I thought of an idea.

“What would happen if we reverse things and blackmail him instead?” I said to Ann.

“You want to blackmail him? Do you think it will work?” she replied.

“Yeah! I think it would work, but you will need to fuck him one more time.”

The plan was for Ann to fuck him in every way imaginable on our bed, and then we would video it and threaten him. James had been established in the community, as at the gym, so his reputation is everything to him. His job depended on him being squeaky clean, and we learned he had been dating a younger woman from the gym. The pieces were coming together, but it was contingent on Ann pulling it off. She would need to be the aggressor and get him to do things to her that she might not fully enjoy.

About a week later, Ann invited James over to the house. She told him how horny she had been and that she needed him to fuck her right away. With his big ego, James fell for it and was at the house within an hour. Ann wore a sexy piece of lingerie that showed off her large breasts and knew it would excite James. She needed to let him have his way with her, and the three of us headed to our bedroom. I had a few cameras strewn about, and there would be no way he would suspect a thing.

He immediately got undressed as Ann had him lie on the bed. She immediately went down on him and sucked his cock until fully hard. She undid the bottom section of her outfit and slid on top of his big cock. She rocked herself aggressively back and forth for several minutes until she cried out into a powerful orgasm.

She quickly moved onto all fours and pushed her ass back towards his throbbing member.

“I want you to fuck me good and hard!” she said as she turned back towards him.

“You know I will!” he replied.

James rammed his cock deeply into Ann’s pussy and held firmly onto her hips. He pounded her good and hard, and Ann cried out, “Harder! Harder!”

Their bodies came together with extreme aggression, and Ann shouted out, “Fuck me! Fuck me!”

James gave it all he had, and Ann screamed out one of the most intense orgasms of her life. It left her barely able to function, and I was so aroused that I slowly stroked my throbbing cock. Ann lay there helpless, and James moaned out, “I want to fuck you in the ass!”

It certainly wasn’t Ann’s favorite position; she had hoped to avoid that, but we needed all the evidence we could get. James, with one firm thrust, pushed his cock deep into my wife’s ass. He fucked her in the ass for several minutes as Ann screamed out in pain and pleasure. She felt a powerful orgasm building, and that was when I heard her suddenly cry out, “Harder! Harder!”

That was all it took, and Ann screamed out into another earth-shattering orgasm. James, feeling his orgasm coming on, began to pound her even harder.

“I want you to cum all over my face!” Ann demanded.

Seconds later, James slid his cock from my wife’s ass and moved over top of my wife’s face. James gave his cock a few strokes when it suddenly began to erupt. He grunted loudly as he came all over my wife’s face. I couldn’t hold out any longer, and I stroked myself off just seconds later. We now had the evidence needed, and James stood there overly proud of himself. That all changed a few minutes later when I mentioned how we had a video of their encounter.

“Are you blackmailing me?” he asked.

We clarified that we would use the video against him if he didn’t leave Ann alone. He was shocked and said, “Good job, Ann! It looks like you got me!”

“Yeah, I did, and you’re just a big asshole!” Ann said as she wiped away the remnants of his load from her face.

We told him how we knew he had a girlfriend and where he worked. He instantly agreed not to seek sex or anything from Ann moving forward.

As he left, he had one last word, “Did you enjoy it as much as I did?”

Ann looked at him and shook her head, but as he walked out the door one last time, she replied, “Yes!”

Published 
Written by mter100
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments