Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New to the area

"Susan gets shagged by Sean"

8
3 Comments 3
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Susan and Garry had been lovers for fifteen years. Finally, they had been able to settle down together. After several years of living in the city, they eventually decided to move to the country to get away from city life. They settled in a small rural community where Susan could enjoy her love of horses and horse-riding and Garry could avail of his desire to coach his favourite sport.

Garry had joined the local football club and soon had heard that one of the coaches was a notorious womaniser, reputedly with a stallion-sized penis. This suited Garry well since he had always harboured the desire to see Susan shagged by other men. Susan was always against doing anything like this but Garry lived in hope that some day it would happen.

To be able to coach in the football team Garry had to first get interviewed by the club chairman, big Sean as he was known locally, who was also the womaniser. Garry had arranged for Sean to visit at their home one summer evening. Garry had told Susan that Sean was coming round to have a chat about his application to coach in the football club.

On the night of the visit, Garry had gotten himself ‘delayed’. He rang Susan to let her know that he would be about fifteen minutes late and to keep Sean in craic until he arrived. Garry was hoping that this would give Sean time to use his well-known charm on Susan.

At the given time Sean arrived at the house. Susan greeted him, invited him in and told him that Garry was delayed and would be here in fifteen minutes. She showed him into the kitchen where she had a pot of coffee on the brew. They started to make small talk in order to pass the time.

Sean was a big man. He stood over 6 feet tall but he was as wide as he was tall. He was a very strongly built farm owner. He was also very well built in the trouser-snake department a fact which Susan started to notice soon after she sat down at the kitchen table with him. Sean had come casually dressed; he was wearing a t-shirt and cotton shorts with obviously no underpants. As Susan spoke to him her eyes couldn’t stay off his groin area. Sean’s member was starting to rise as he inspected her ample breasts and his thoughts turned to sex.

Sean’s nine inch long, thick manhood was stirring and soon started to make a large impression under his shorts. Facing him, Susan couldn’t help but see the ever-rising member push against his shorts. Drinking her coffee she tried to steer the conversation to bland, mundane things but she just couldn’t take her eyes off it. She even started to imagine taking it in her mouth, holding it in her hands, getting fucked by it.

Quickly Susan rose from her seat and poured herself more coffee. She did this more to distract herself than for the need for more coffee. She hung around the sink trying to keep her back to Sean so that she didn’t have to see his large erection trying to push through his shorts. Her mind was awash with thoughts of having that cock in her. Her loins were stirring and she could feel the juices starting to flow in her pussy. After several minutes of trying to ignore the situation she finally sat down again opposite Sean only to see that the erection was bigger than ever. While her back was turned Sean pulled his shorts tighter against his leg so that his fully erect cock would show through even more. Susan noticed it immediately and her mind returned to the thought of having his cock in her.

Sean had spread his legs so that Susan could get a great view of his member. He now wanted to shag this woman and he imagined that she wanted him to shag her. Susan had lit a cigarette to try to steady her nerves. She dragged on it nervously as her eyes returned to Sean’s groin area. Seeing her nervousness Sean reached across the table and took Susan’s hand. Slowly he placed it on his erect, hard cock. Susan let out a sharp breath as her hand felt his member. She squeezed it slowly while she took another nervous drag from her cigarette.

Sean bent closer to her and kissed her passionately on the mouth. Susan responded with the same passion and her hand squeezed his hardness. Sean broke free from the kiss and he gently raised her from the chair. He guided her closer to him and got her to sit astride him. She could feel his hard cock bulging against her groin as Sean kissed her again. His hands went up the back of her blouse and his fingers expertly undid her bra straps. Her 38DD breasts fell free from their support and Sean’s head immediately went to her breasts. He nibbled on the nipples through her blouse and he could tell that her nipples were very sensitive from her reaction to this. Quickly Sean raised Susan’s blouse over her head to remove it. Her bra fell to the floor and she was naked from the waist up.

His mouth went to her breasts, in turn, each nipple was teased expertly by his teeth, tongue and lips. She was writhing against his groin as her sensitive nipples were being teased by his mouth. Sean’s hard cock had stretched out beyond his shorts and Susan could feel it pressed against her ass cheeks as she gyrated on him.

Susan’s mind was buzzing. She knew that Garry was due home soon. She knew that she shouldn’t be doing this with a total stranger. But her body had betrayed her and she was revelling in the feel of such a large organ against her body. She really wanted to be fucked hard by this stranger.

Garry had driven around for long enough. His mind was racing at the possibility of his beloved Susan getting nailed by this guy. Finally, he couldn’t put it off anymore. He had to see what was going on. He quickly drove towards home and parked in a laneway behind the house. He scrambled over a hedgerow and quietly ran the fifty yards across a field to his back wall. Garry noticed Sean’s jeep parked in the driveway.

Silently, he crept towards the kitchen window and peeked in. The sight he saw made his heart skip a beat and gave him an immediate erection. Susan was naked from the waist up. She was straddling Sean who had one of her breasts in his mouth and his hands on her butt cheeks. Garry could see his massive erection between Susan’s butt cheeks as she gyrated on it. Both were moaning intensely as the sexual pleasure rose in them. Garry settled down to watch the show, erect cock in hand.

Sean raised himself slightly from the seat and quickly removed his cotton shorts down past his knees while maintaining his passionate kissing of Susan. After he did this he easily lifted Susan up of him and slid her trousers and underpants down over her butt then past her knees. Before she sat down on him again she quickly kicked her trousers and pants off past her feet. Susan was totally naked on him now.

Susan sat down on Sean again and immediately felt his hard, thick cock pressing against her wet pussy.

Tamaralorens
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tamaralorens

She gyrated herself on it and her sense of pleasure increased by several degrees. She had forgotten about the imminent arrival of her partner as Sean brought her close to her first orgasm.

Sean knew he had this woman now as he teased her relentlessly with his hardness. He raised her off him and let his cock rise up to meet her wet pussy. He held her up as he teased her pussy and clit with his thick cock. His teeth and tongue were playing with her nipples, in turn, sending her close to the edge of a climax. Susan couldn’t hold back anymore. She pushed her pussy down over the top of Sean’s thickness. She let out a loud, orgasmic moan as the thickness spread her pussy like it had never been spread before. Sean moaned aloud as his cock penetrated her. He had never been in a pussy so tight. It was like fucking an arse he thought as he tried to push himself into her.

Garry watched intently as Susan was fucked by Sean. She had lost herself in the sexual pleasure that Sean was giving to her. He watched as Sean helped Susan to slowly slide down the full length of his cock. Garry heard Susan’s loud moans outside. He came in his hand as Susan finally settled astride Sean, her pussy having engulfed all nine inches of Sean’s dick.

Sean allowed Susan to settle astride him and get comfortable with his thickness inside her. She already had one massive orgasm as the last four inches of Sean’s erection slid slowly into her. Sean was about to provide her with some more but he let her settle and regain her composure.

As he waited Sean continued to tease Susan’s nipples with his teeth and tongue. She had very sensitive nipples and Sean knew how to get a reaction from her. Teasing her nipples sent her closer to an orgasm. This also helped her to have several aftershocks as she sat on Sean.

As Susan regained her composure she said, “Fuck that was awesome. I’ve never felt that full before.” Sean smiled and told her that he had only started with her. “Hang on for the ride of your life,” he added.

“Better make it quick,” Susan told him. “Garry is due home at any minute” she continued.

“Right then,” said Sean as he lifted Susan, still impaled on his thick hardness, towards the living room. He carried her effortlessly and laid her down on the settee. He settled himself on top of her and started a long, slow, deep thrust into her. Susan squealed with sexual pleasure as Sean slowly fucked her. “One thing gorgeous before I fill you with my cum,” said Sean. “We’re gonna do this again, right!?” he commanded.

Susan was so far gone that she agreed with a long, slow moaning, “Yeeeeeeesssssssssss.”

Garry had to collect himself and run around the house as he watched Sean carry Susan into the living room. He had never felt this turned on in all his life and he wanted to watch the final act. As he approached the living room window he slowed down and furtively peeked through the window. He saw Susan lying on the settee with Sean on top of her slowly thrusting into her. Her legs were wrapped around him while her arms pulled him onto her.

Garry watched Sean fuck Susan like he was a steam powered jack hammer. It was as if he was in a rush to finish what he had started. Susan had obviously remembered that Garry was due home and had asked Sean to shag her hard and fast.

“When you going to see me again sexy?” asked Sean as he increased the pace and power of his thrusts.

“Don’t know,” moaned Susan.

“How about tomorrow?” he asked as he thrust harder and deeper into Susan. She was unable to speak as another orgasm coursed through her body so she nodded her agreement to his question. “That’s great to hear. You won’t regret it gorgeous,” Sean stated as he continued to pump into her. “Better finish you now,” he added as he slowed down to gather himself. He then thrust hard and deep into Susan several times before he unloaded his cum into her wet pussy with a deep, growling moan.

Both collapsed on the settee, exhausted. Garry took this opportunity to get away from the scene and back to his car for the quick journey home. But he would need time to settle himself after seeing what he just witnessed.

Sean and Susan returned to the kitchen and quickly dressed before Garry got home. Susan hadn’t time to clean herself up and was happy to let Sean’s warm cum run down her legs. She was buzzing from sexual excitement. She hadn’t felt so on fire in a long time. If Garry didn’t get home soon she thought to herself she was going to jump Sean and get him to mount her.

Sean didn’t bother cleaning his cum from his cock. He let the cum run free and a large, damp stain was now obvious on his cotton shorts. He didn’t care what Susan or Garry thought. He knew that this woman was his any time he wanted her. And did he want her. He was going to have her again tomorrow and the day after and any day he wanted to after that. He couldn’t wait.

Garry arrived back to find the lovers talking in the kitchen over a cup of coffee. He noticed a certain tension among them as he greeted Sean with a handshake and Susan with a kiss. Susan was smoking a cigarette, taking long drags of smoke.

“Sorry I’m late,” Garry declared, “Got caught behind a herd of cows on the back roads” he added.

“Not a bother,” Sean responded. “Your wife has been keeping me in craic.” Susan got up and poured Garry a coffee and Garry noticed the damp patch on the back of her trousers and on the seat she had just risen from.

“Glad to hear that,” said Garry as he tried to fight back the erection building down below. He couldn’t get the sight of Susan being pounded by this big farmer out of his mind.

Susan left the kitchen to allow Sean and Garry to have their interview. She thought that Garry was a shoe-in now after what she had allowed Sean do to her. She also thought more in hope that Sean would probably try to get Garry involved in a lot of activities. This would keep Garry out of the house and allow Sean to visit Susan at his leisure.

Garry and Sean soon finished their business and both seemed happy enough and real pally as they left the kitchen. “Oh, I almost forgot,” declared Sean. “There is a table quiz and karaoke night in the social club tomorrow night. You will come along won’t you?” he enquired.

“Why not. It’ll be great craic,” asserted Susan as she shook Sean’s hand.

“See you then,” he said directly to Susan “if not before,” he added with a knowing wink to Susan.

“See you then,” she added as Sean strode out the door.

As she closed the door Garry grabbed Susan and pulled her into the bedroom. He stripped her clothes and threw her onto the bed. Then he had hard, fast sex with her as he unleashed the pent up passion into her wet, willing pussy. They both fell asleep on the bed, exhausted but sated.

Published 
Written by tober02b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments