Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Orally Obsessed Lactating MILF Becomes a Whore for Mexican Boss and Client

"Young, lactating MILF with oral craving becomes obsessed with fucking her Mexican boss and"

20
4 Comments 4
10.3k Views 10.3k
8.9k words 8.9k words

My name is Amy, and my husband, Doug, and I grew up in Raleigh, North Carolina, although we didn’t meet until college. He’s one year older than me, and we went to different high schools in the city. That was lucky for me since he didn’t know my reputation as a slut before we met. We are both computer science majors and earned our bachelor’s degrees at UNC in Charlotte.

Doug moved back to Raleigh one year ahead of me and got a great job in the systems department of a large corporation. We got married when I followed one year later, but the only job I could find was with a Mexican-owned, computer training contractor. We work with many large corporations providing training materials and on-site training for their subsidiaries all over the country. Our contracts vary in length and content, so our staff fluctuates between twenty-five and fifty consultants. Some of our training is for users, and some for technical staffs and software development teams.

That year away from Doug was challenging, but at least we were able to visit each other two weekends a month and on holidays, since it’s only about a one-hundred-and-sixty-seven-mile drive between Charlotte and Raleigh, which we could drive in about two hours and forty-five minutes. But I wasn’t completely faithful to him and had to satisfy my almost insatiable urges to suck and fuck other boys.

I had been sexually active since my junior year in high school, which I’ll explain, and it was hard to turn that off. I made sure that I was only having sex with some of my old fuckbuddies, where I knew there wouldn’t be any emotional entanglements. I was able to curtail some of my urges after we were married.

Doug is a good and caring lover, even if he isn’t as well-endowed as many of my previous lovers, and he isn’t into oral sex. He was kind of shocked when we first started dating, and I didn’t hesitate to suck his cock and balls, and swallow his cum, which no other girls had done for him. And he really got freaked out when I tried to suck his ass. He let me know, in a nice and funny way, that I’m the raunchiest girl he had met.

It would have made a lot more sense if Doug had the travel-intensive job instead of me, since we started a family as soon as we were married. I’m able to spend some time in the office, developing and testing new training software, but there is still a lot of travel. I was almost twenty-three years old when our daughter was born, and because my motherly instincts took over, my libido declined for a few months.

I’m lucky that my parents still live in Raleigh, and Mom loves to babysit when I’m on my sometimes-week-long assignments. Since I’m breastfeeding the baby, I just need to pump, store, and freeze enough breast milk to last for the week, and she can use formula in emergencies. Then I take a manual breast pump to drain my breasts when I’m out of town.

Having grown up in Raleigh, which has about an eleven percent Hispanic population, and going to college in Charlotte, which is about thirteen percent Hispanic, I had enough experiences with Hispanic people, some of them bad, to be suspicious and even fearful of them. That’s what made my decision to work for a Mexican-owned firm seem so odd to my family, friends, and even me. Sometimes I’m uncomfortable and feel like the token white employee, since I’m the only white consultant.

I’m the stereotypical white woman that many Latino men are attracted to. I look a lot like the actress, Christina Hendricks, in the face, and I have alabaster skin, strawberry blonde hair, and blue eyes. My voluptuous body also looks like hers, and I’m five feet and seven inches tall, weigh one hundred and fifty-five pounds, and I have a big, shapely ass and 36F honeydew-melon-sized breasts.

Doug was uncomfortable with me working at a predominantly Mexican company because we both observed a lot of interracial dating in our high schools, and it seemed like the Latino boys were most attracted to pasty white, voluptuous girls like me. Most boys and men are attracted to busty women, especially when they see those big tits jiggling and swaying, but the Latino guys seemed hungrier for them.

The owner of the company, Francisco, seemed nice enough in our interview, although he was undressing me with his eyes. He’s a handsome man too, looking a lot like the actor, Benjamin Bratt. He’s about six feet tall and muscular, weighing about one hundred and ninety-five pounds. I made good grades in college and have excellent skills, but I couldn’t help thinking that my looks and body had a lot to do with Francisco hiring me.

High School Experiences that Shaped My Oral Compulsions

Before I get to the main events in this story, I thought it would be helpful to explain how, as Doug put it, I had become so raunchy.

My parents were very strict with me, and I wasn’t allowed to date until I turned sixteen, in the summer before my junior year in high school. A lot of the boys were attracted to me, since my breasts had filled out over that summer, and I was asked out almost every weekend. My first date was with David, the star quarterback on our football team, and I was so infatuated with him that we had sex on our first date.

Davidwas mainly interested in sucking my breasts, but after we both got turned on, I let him fuck me, and he broke my cherry. I didn’t have an orgasm, and it was more of a wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am kind of encounter that wasn’t that enjoyable for me. was full of himself and kind of a macho guy, and he didn’t seem to be that interested in pleasing me. I was more like a cum-dump for him.

I dated several other boys after that, all friends of David. The word was out that I was an easy lay, and all his friends were using me. But then it was my good luck to go out with a handsome, but shy and unassuming senior boy, named Charles, who seemed to care about me. We kissed on the first date, but I was tired of being used by David and his friends, and I made Charles wait four dates to have sex with me. Up to that point I hadn’t had oral sex with any of the boys, other than letting them suck my breasts.

Charles and I were in a ten-minute, tongue-probing kiss on that fourth date and both of us were getting aroused. When I pulled his hand onto my still-covered breast, he began sucking on my tongue and moaning. That must have been a dream come true for him to get his hand on my huge breast, and I encouraged him by lifting my shirt and exposing my melons. He laid across my lap and began sucking one breast and fondling both, and he was really into it.

The other boys had sucked my breasts for a few minutes and then wanted to fuck me and get it over with. But Charles kept sucking and licking both heavy breasts all over, weighing them in his hands, and burying his face in my cleavage. That sustained adoration and sucking was getting my pussy wet. I was learning how intense oral sex could be with someone who’s really into me, and I think my squirming and moaning was giving him enough positive feedback to feel confident to continue.

Then he licked and sucked his way down my torso, and started probing and sucking my belly button, with my breasts pressing against the top of his head. I had no previous experience with having my pussy sucked, and asked, “That feels so good, Charles, but what are you doing?”

He was breathing hard as he looked up and replied, “Your body is amazing, Amy, and I could suck every inch of it. If you’ll let me, I so much want to eat you out. I can already smell your arousal, and I just have to taste you.”

I wasn’t sure what to expect, but didn’t resist, and he unfastened my shorts as he continued sucking my belly button. Then I lifted my hips as he removed down my shorts and panties, pushing them all the way off. He scooted back on the seat and pushed his face between my thighs, as he lifted my legs over his shoulders. He stopped and looked at my fat lipped vulva bulging out in my neatly trimmed, strawberry blonde pubic hair, breathed in the aroma of my wet pussy, and then moved down to suck it.

He covered my vulva with his mouth and began sucking me and probing my labia with his tongue, as well as sucking my clit. He was really sucking me, and not just flicking my clit with his tongue like you see in some of the videos. What he was doing with his mouth felt so good physically, and it was also a huge turn on emotionally. I was beginning to realize that taking another person’s genitals into your mouth, and sharing bodily fluids, is a much more emotional and intimate act than fucking.

I loved the way Charles was so into me and moaning as he slurped and sucked my pussy. He was especially excited, held his face more tightly in my pussy, and sucked harder when he heard me moaning, knowing that I was cumming in his mouth, which happened twice. I hadn’t before that night thought about sucking a boy’s cock, but after what he did for me, I wanted to try it.

Charles reluctantly pulled away when I pushed his head back, and said, “That’s the most wonderful thing I’ve ever experienced, Charles, and I’d love to let you do that all night. But I think it’s only fair that I get a taste of you now. I’ve never done this before, so be patient.”

He wanted me to suck him too, and he quickly pushed his shorts and underwear down and off and sat back on the seat with his legs spread in front of me. I leaned down and took in the intoxicating aroma of his musky groin as I saw his uncircumcised, thick, seven-inch cock in front of my face, with precum oozing out of the foreskin.

I leaned down and got my first taste of precum and cock and loved the feeling of his rubbery foreskin. He squirmed and moaned when he felt my mouth engulf his cock, and it felt like the most natural thing in the world to suck it. I began sucking and moving up and down on his shaft, and I was experiencing the same magnitude of emotions and closeness that he must have been feeling when he was sucking my pussy.

After sucking him for only about five minutes, because of his previous excitement sucking my pussy, he held my head, and groaned, “Oh shit, Amy, I’m going to cum. You’d better pull back if you don’t want a mouthful of cum. Oh fuck, oh shit, that feels so fucking goooodddd!”

His voice trailed off, and I realized that I hadn’t previously thought about him cumming in my mouth. But I loved the feeling of his thick cock throbbing and squirting repeatedly, as I got my first taste of a full ejaculation. I instinctively swallowed his load and kept sucking for more. I loved the taste and texture of his cum, and the knowledge that I had swallowed his semen and sperm was very arousing to me.

I continued sucking his soft cock until it was starting to get hard again, and then he pushed my back, saying, “That was amazing, Amy, and now I’d love it if you’d suck my balls.”

His balls are huge, the size of eggs, and they were hanging down on the seat. I scooted back a little and sucked them into my mouth, one at a time, while also sucking and licking his long scrotum. I buried my face in his ball sack the way he had buried his face in my pussy, and his soft cock was laying across my face and the top of my head. I sucked his balls for what seemed like fifteen minutes, and then moved up to kiss him, as he tasted his cock and cum on my lips, and I tasted my pussy on his. That was an amazing night of firsts for me, but more was to come the next weekend. I had a wonderful time, and we hadn’t even fucked yet.”

I was so excited learning about the oral sex we shared, that I didn’t even want to go to a movie that next Friday night when he invited me out. His parents were going to be out late for the evening, and we went straight to his home. We started out the same way as the previous weekend, with Charles and me kissing and him sucking my breasts before he moved down to eat me out. But that time, with us having more room, I discovered the sixty-nine position on my own.

Charles had just begun sucking my pussy when I twisted around in the bed, putting us on our sides, facing each other, but in the opposite directions. As he resumed sucking my pussy, I began sucking his cock, and we found out that we had even better access when we moved our top legs over and behind each other’s heads. I alternated sucking his big balls and cock hoping that he wouldn’t cum as quickly as before, and he taught me something else that most people probably think is nasty.

One of the times I moved back farther to suck his balls, Charles moved the opposite way, and I felt him sucking my perineum area between my pussy and asshole. I didn’t know if that was a mistake or not, but his long, bulging perineum was right in front of my eyes, and I moved a little farther to suck him there too. That got him excited, and he pulled my top leg forward to fully expose my crotch and ass to him.

His nose was already in my ass when he was sucking me, and he moved the final couple of inches and began sucking my ass crack, after spreading my cheeks with his hand, until I felt him sucking and licking my asshole. I thought that was disgusting, at least at first, before I learned how good it felt, and I was aroused by the idea that he was doing something so taboo. I liked it so much and wanted to return the favor, and I pulled his top leg forward too, and leaned in suck his asshole.

That would have made a good picture, with us side-side-side, moaning, sucking, and slurping on each other’s assholes. I loved the feeling of having my face enveloped in first his scrotum and balls, and then in his ass, and I could tell by his eagerness to suck me that way, that he was loving it to. We sucked each other like that for another ten minutes, until we moved back while I sucked his balls and cock, and he gave me orgasm after orgasm sucking my pussy.

Charles finally had his orgasm, and he rolled partially over on me, fucking my mouth, as he fed me his cum. I turned around and we cuddled and kissed after that, and I asked, “My goodness, Charles, did you realize what you were doing when you sucked my ass? That is so fucking nasty, but it feels so good.”

He laughed and answered, “Yes, I knew, Amy, and I was hoping you’d do the same to me. I’ve been wanting to do that ever since I started fucking in my junior year, and I loved doing this with you. I told you before that I could suck and lick every inch of your luscious body.”

We had plenty of time to recover since we didn’t go to the movie, and after getting some snacks and sodas, we repeated everything we did the first time, spending another half hour sucking each other’s genitals and assholes. But I didn’t let him ejaculate in my mouth that time, and we had our first fuck. After experiencing such intense oral sex first, that made fucking even more exciting, and I felt so close to him after the intimate moments we shared.

I dated Charles exclusively for the next few weeks, and then friends of his began asking me out. It was clear that he had told them about what we did, and for the remainder of my time in high school, oral sex became a bigger and bigger part of my love making experiences. That also continued in college, where I had a reputation as a nasty slut who would willingly fuck any attractive boys who were into at least receiving oral sex, even if not giving it.

With the foregoing as background, you’ll better understand how my adulterous relationships with my boss and another Latino man developed so easily.

A Misogynistic Work Environment

I had been experiencing misogynistic treatment from boys and men ever since my breasts developed, drawing so much attention to me. I’m not talking about men disliking, hating, or grossly mistreating me either. It’s subtler than that; more of a bias against my intelligence and skills, and objectification because of my looks and body. There are obviously workplace rules against that kind of treatment. But I knew going in, especially in that environment with mostly Mexican men, that if I was going to complain about every infraction, then I might as well not even work there.

Francisco, at least, made token attempts to correct the men on obvious breaches, when he heard about them from someone else, but he was almost as guilty as many of the other men. That was especially true when I got back to work after the baby was born, and my breasts had grown even bigger than the 36F honeydews they already were.

The men knew that I was lactating because of the three breaks a day I took to express my milk, and I’d get comments like, “I’m thirsty, Amy, and I’d be happy to help you drain those big milk jugs of yours.”

Or, because of the way my breasts swayed, jiggled, and bounced when I walked, they might say, “Whoa, Amy, you’d better control those puppies, before someone gets hurt.”

My husband hadn’t shown any interest in suckling me, and I was starting to wonder what it would be like to have a man drink my milk, although I had no thoughts of doing anything with those men, at that time. I got used to their bullshit jokes and even earned the respect of Francisco and my direct supervisor, Alejandro, for the work I was doing for the company.

Meeting the New Client

I had taken an elective course in my senior year, covering emerging software development platforms, and it just so happened that one of our largest clients was converting their development tools to the most popular of those platforms. So, beginning when my daughter was about five months old, I traveled to Philadelphia the first week with Alejandro, until Francisco started traveling with me. Alejandro hadn’t been much help, and I thought Francisco wanted to give their forty-five-year-old, Mexican CIO, Gabriel, a lot of attention to try to get future contracts with him.

Gabriel and I had already developed a good working relationship during my first week at his company, and I could tell that he was attracted to me. He’s a handsome man too at six feet tall and weighing about one hundred and eighty pounds. He was cautiously flirty with me, and made a few flattering comments about my body, but he was overall well behaved.

We sometimes sat at a small glass conference table in his office, going over his specifications for the software and training, and he watched my every move as my big tits were sometimes pressed on the table, or swaying and bouncing as I reached for a folder from behind me. I even saw him rubbing what looked like a long and thick cock lump running down his leg, and I didn’t know whether he was unaware that I could see him, or if he was even doing it on purpose.

He was so nice and deferential to me, encouraging me to go to the ladies’ lounge when it was time to express my breast milk. He would sometimes laugh and say, “Let me know if you ever need any help with that. It makes me hungry just looking at you.”

After some of the men back in my office teased me about suckling my breasts, and then having Gabriel do the same thing, I couldn’t help fantasizing about it at night back in my hotel room. I even masturbated thinking about Gabriel suckling me. Even with the teasing, I was starting to moderate my previous negative feelings about Latino men and was much more comfortable around them. It didn’t hurt that both Francisco and Gabriel exuded strong sexual energy, and even a musky aroma.

Traveling with Francisco

Francisco and I took and early flight together on Monday of my second week in Philadelphia, and we sat next to each other in business class on the hour and a half flight. We got to the airport at around 9:00 am, and were at the office by 10:00 am

We talked about the project for the first half hour of the trip, and then he said, “I really appreciate the way you’ve handled yourself on this project. You haven’t even been with the firm a year and a half yet, and our client has a lot of respect for you. Gabriel called me last Friday just to let me know how much he likes your work and insisted that you be assigned to his project for the duration, including any update visits. That’s unusual for a client to reach out like that.”

I was so pleased and said, “Thanks, Francisco, that’s nice of you to say. I enjoy working with Gabriel too, and really like him as a person. We got a lot done together last week.”

Then I got a funny feeling that he wasn’t telling me everything, as Francisco so carefully, and apologetically said, “I’m, uh, I’m glad that you like him, because he, uh, he really likes you too, and wants to show his appreciation for your hard work. He was hoping that we could go out to dinner, have a few drinks, and maybe go to a nightclub this week, to uh, you know, celebrate our success so far on the conversion. I hope that’s not an imposition on you, or a problem with your husband, and I apologize for bringing it up if that makes you feel uncomfortable. Since you’re breast feeding your daughter, will you be able to drink?”

I got the feeling that they were using the opportunity of me being out of town and away from my family to maybe do a little more than just flirting with me. I really didn’t mind a little flirting, and it was flattering that two handsome men like them wanted to spend more time with me. I couldn’t help but wonder what they said about me on their conversation but was sure it had something to do with my huge, lactating tits. I also didn’t want to refuse and possibly ruin the good business relationship that had been developed.

It sounded like fun to go out, but I wanted to have a little fun and test whether my suspicions about them wanting to get me alone for more than business reasons were true. So, I was upbeat when I replied, “Sure, Francisco, that sounds like fun, and Doug would have no problem with a business-related outing like that. Will Gabriel’s wife be joining us? I saw from the pictures on his desk that he has a beautiful family. And yes, I haven’t had any alcohol to drink in over a year, so it will be fun to drink. I would only need to wait about four hours after drinking to feed the baby anyway.”

Francisco answered, “No, I don’t think his wife will be joining us, Amy. This is more of a business meeting and would be boring for his wife. But why do you ask? Are you concerned about being out at night in the city with two men, and two Mexican men at that?”

I laughed and replied, “No, Francisco, nothing like that, I was simply curious. I’ll feel even safer with two big men like you and Gabriel.”

Gabriel was glad to see us, and I brought both men up to date on my progress, before leaving them alone to talk about related contract issues. I was in a vacant office right across the hall from Gabriel’s office. I saw them talking and laughing like old friends every time I went out to speak with Dustin, the development director, or to go to the restroom, and was suspicious that they may have already known each other before we got the project.

We had a business lunch at a nice restaurant a short walk from the office, including Gabriel, Dustin, and Francisco. They kept the lunch professional, except for all three of them staring at my breasts, and talked about the project the whole time. Men think they’re being devious when they stare at women that way, but it’s usually so obvious that I can even feel them looking.

Chriist_bocellie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chriist_bocellie

Cheating on My Husband the First Time with My Boss

Francisco let me know that we would be going out with Gabriel on Tuesday night, so we had a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant on Monday night, where Francisco ordered wine and kept the mixed drinks coming. He smiled and looked pleased when I told him, “Oh my, Francisco, maybe I should back off a little on the booze. I haven’t had any alcohol to drink since my husband started trying to get me pregnant almost a year and a half ago.”

Then he said, “That’s okay, Amy, just relax and enjoy it. You deserve a chance to cut loose a little after abstaining during pregnancy and now breast feeding the baby. I’m feeling kind of woozy myself. My wife, Maria, not only doesn’t drink, but she doesn’t like it when I drink around her. So, this is a treat for me too.”

We finished dinner and went to the lounge to listen to the singer and have a couple more drinks, which I sipped and drank slowly trying to stay in control, but I knew that I was getting woozy. I think Francisco wanted me to think he was drunker than he was, maybe to have an excuse for any bad behavior, and I saw that he was sipping his drinks too. We talked about work for a few minutes, and then he began asking me increasingly personal questions about my family and my relationship with my husband. I had the feeling that he was building up to something.

I finally found out when he got the courage to start asking me questions related to my lactation, and indirectly, my big breasts. He started out saying, “I hope the men at work haven’t been upsetting to you, Amy. I’ve heard through the grapevine how they tease you when you go to the ladies’ lounge to express your milk, and of course I know they watch you as you move around the office.”

I answered, “It’s no big deal, Francisco. Breast feeding is pretty much the most natural thing a woman can do, and I know how men can get carried away sometimes. You’ve never made comments quite that bad, but you do your share of watching me too.”

Francisco laughed and said, “Well, don’t give me too much credit, because I’m thinking the same thing. Maria and I both loved it when I suckled her when she was breast feeding our kids. It was a big turn on and always led to wild nights in bed. So, at least I can understand when the guys tease you about wanting to help relieve the pressure.”

Then I asked a question that I already knew the answer to, just to test and tease him, “Do you think those men are serious underneath all that kidding? Do you think they really want to suckle me?”

He had to have been happy with the way our conversation was going, and he obviously wanted to sexualize it even more, as he answered, “My goodness, yes, Amy, I’m pretty sure that most of them would, including me. But I know that all of them would at least like to see up close and fondle those melon-sized milk jugs of yours. I’ll bet that Doug can’t keep his hands or mouth off you.”

That’s the most blatant sexual comment he had ever made to my face, and I tried to act shier than I was, and said, “Oh my, Francisco, now you’re embarrassing me. But you might be surprised to learn that Doug hasn’t shown any interest in my boobs since I’ve been lactating, so I’ve never been suckled that way by a man.”

Francisco saw that as the perfect opening, and said, “I don’t mean to sexually objectify you like the men at work, but it would be my honor to show you what it’s like.”

I was just drunk enough and tempted to let him suck me that night, but I was feeling guilty even thinking about cheating on Doug for the first time since we were married. I was starting to feel those strong sexual urges again, though, and knew that I probably wouldn’t want to turn down a chance to have Francisco suckle me.

Francisco must have seen a glimmer of hope when I smiled and kidded him, by slurring my words and sarcastically saying, “Oh my, Francisco, what a gentleman to offer to help a lady out that way, and not even thinking of yourself.”

He laughed and replied, “Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying.”

So, I teased him again, by feigning blushing, and saying, “I do need to go back to my room and relieve some of this pressure. But after what you said about the way suckling Maria’s breasts affected both of your libidos, I’m not sure that either of us could control ourselves if you got your mouth on my hooters. Would I have your promise not to get carried away or push it?”

Francisco was beginning to realize that I might really let him suck my breasts, and took my hand as he answered excitedly, “Yes, Amy, yes, yes, yes! You’ve got my word that I won’t try to do anything against your will.”

It was telling that he didn’t specifically answer my question about ‘not getting carried away or pushing it’, instead saying that he wouldn’t do ‘anything against my will’. He was undoubtedly hoping that I would get turned on from him suckling me and that I was just drunk enough that I’d want him to seduce me.

I was woozy and wanted him to think that I was even drunker so I could blame the booze for my behavior if things didn’t go well. So, I tried to be a little playful and slurred my words as I said, “Okay, boss, I guess we can give it a try, but you have to remember that I’m the boss in the bedroom.”

It only took us a few minutes to walk up to my room, and because I didn’t have a couch where we could sit together, I said, “We’ll need to get comfortable on the bed, Francisco, but don’t get any ideas. Let’s just see how this goes.”

Francisco sat on the right side of the bed as I laid partially back against some pillows by the headboard. He watched and groaned under his breath as I unbuttoned and removed my blouse, and my full and round, milk-filled, honeydew-sized breasts swayed and jiggled in front of him. My tan-colored, three-inch-wide areolas stand out in contrast to my lily-white skin, and my nipples are the size of the top joint of my thumb.

I held out my arms and said, “Just lay sideways across my lap and get your first taste of momma’s milk.”

He leaned across and latched onto my left areola and nipple, and the milk started flowing immediately as he weighed and fondled both breasts. His medium-olive-colored hands and thick Mexican lips are an arousing contrast to my lily-white skin, and I cradled his head with my left arm and hand. He was sucking hard and hungrily on my breast and we held each other’s gaze, and I was getting turned on enough to lean down and kiss his forehead.

It was so much different and erotic having a man suckle my breast, and I was squirming on the bed under him as I became aroused and laid my head back on the pillow. I moaned, “Damn, Francisco, you weren’t kidding about this being a turn on. That feels so fucking good, and I love the contrast of your brown lips on my white breast.”

I was breathing hard and my pussy was wet when after fifteen minutes, Francisco got up and moved to the left side of the bed and laid across me again to drain my right breast. I was so overwhelmed with emotion that as he moved in to begin suckling me again, I leaned down to kiss him. I tasted my milk on his lips as we exchanged a tongue-probing kiss, and he had to have known then that I would want more than just being suckled.

Francisco had been sucking my right breast for about five minutes when I moved my left hand to his hip and began rubbing it. Francisco continued sucking me as he pivoted his hip outward, which let my hand fall to his crotch. There was no mistaking either of our intentions, and I felt a large cock lump in his pants. He sucked my breast even harder as I fumbled to unfasten his belt, pants, and zipper, and he lifted his hips as I pushed down his pants and underwear.

His huge, hardening, brown cock is uncircumcised and thick, looking like a summer sausage lying on his thigh. I had heard about Mexican men having larger-than-average cocks, and Francisco’s is amazing. Doug’s cut, medium-thick, five-inch dick looks like a little Vienna sausage compared to Francisco’s meat. And even better, his balls are the size of eggs, hanging low in a hairy brown scrotum, just the sort of balls I liked to press my face in. I also sensed the musky aroma of his crotch and realized that his tan skin felt smooth and supple to the touch.

I stroked Francisco’s cock, that was already oozing with precum, and as it hardened to what appeared to be at least nine inches long and so thick my fingers didn’t touch around it, I knew that I had to taste it. He had been sucking my right tit for almost ten minutes by then, and I pulled it away from his mouth as I leaned down towards his cock. He unfastened my skirt and pushed it and my panties down as we ended up facing each other in opposite directions

He began sucking my thick-lipped vulva, covered in neatly trimmed, strawberry blonde hair, as I struggled to take the head and fist couple of inches of his cock into my mouth and sucked it. We were sucking each other in a frenzy of lust, and both moved our top legs over and behind the others’ head, more fully exposing our crotches. I had an orgasm on his long tongue as he probed my pussy and sucked my clit, and he only lasted about three minutes before his huge cock began to throb and pulse, as he ejaculated into my mouth.

It was so taboo and erotic to be cheating on Doug, especially with the novelty of having my first interracial experience, and I continued sucking to get every precious drop of his cock cream. I sucked his cock until it was deflated, but still filling my mouth, and then pulled back before moving down to suck his balls.

He pulled away from my pussy to say, “Fuck yes, Amy, Maria has never wanted to suck my balls and I love it so much. A couple of other white sluts used to suck my nuts for me before I met Maria.”

I was right back into my high school mindset, sucking first one and then the other of his huge balls, as I smothered myself in his plentiful scrotum. I didn’t miss his comment about the ‘other white sluts’ either, and loved being talked too that way. I loved the musky aroma of his crotch, and was getting hungry for his long, thick, and bulging perineum that was right in front of my face. I sucked his balls for what seemed like fifteen minutes, as he continued sucking my pussy, and then I shifted farther down to lick and suck his perineum, after using my right arm to pull his right leg completely back, fully exposing his groin and ass to me.

Francisco stopped sucking my pussy as I moved farther and I was fascinated with his long, bulging perineum, which is bigger than any of the white boys I had sucked, which pushed my nose right into his ass crack.

I sucked his bulging taint as he moaned, saying, “Oh shit, Amy, that feels so fucking good, but are you sure you want to be down there? No woman has ever done that for me.”

He got my answer when I moved a little farther back, spread his muscular ass cheeks with my hand, and pressed my face into his ass cleavage. I began sucking and licking his aromatic crack, before focusing my sucking, licking, and tongue-probing his asshole. He was squirming, writhing, and moaning as I alternated sucking his balls, perineum, and asshole for the next half hour, as I felt his cock getting hard against my chest.

I knew that he’d want to fuck me, but I wanted to think about taking that next big step with him and decided to suck him off again. So, I slid back down and took his cock into my mouth. He resumed sucking my pussy after saying, “I love everything we’ve done, and especially what you did for me, but I’d love to fuck you now.”

I stopped sucking his cock just long enough to say, “Shut up, Francisco, and feed me another load of your delicious cock cream and seed. I’ve got to think about whether I want to let you fuck me. I haven’t gone back on birth control since the baby was born, and it wouldn’t be easy to explain your brown baby to Doug.”

Francisco sucked my pussy even harder after I said that, and even though I was on birth control, I had heard that men like to think they’re getting away with something when they think they can fuck another man’s wife and knock her up, with little fear of retribution. I wanted him to be especially eager to try to breed me when I did fuck him.

It took me what seemed like ten minutes to get him off that second time, and when he was ready to cum, he rolled most of the way over on me and fucked my mouth like a pussy. He finally ejaculated, and I sucked his deflating cock for another five minutes.

When he finally rolled off me and I turned around to snuggle with him, it was a little embarrassing to face him, after not only cheating on my husband, but also sucking his ass.

Francisco wouldn’t kiss me after I had swallowed two loads of his cum and sucked his asshole, and he was incredulous, saying, “Holy shit, Amy, I’ve always known you to be so conservative and a goody-goody kind of girl, but you turned into a real slut tonight. I have had a few white girls rim me, but fuck, you were sucking my asshole like you were hungry for it. I’m not complaining, mind you; and I’m in fact so surprised and pleased. Where did you learn that shit?”

I explained how my oral sex enlightenment began with Charles in high school, and then said, “It is a little embarrassing to tell you all this, but my hunger for this has been reawakened after so many years, and I loved sucking you everywhere. If that makes me a slut, then I’m a slut, but I love the taste, texture, aroma, and wetness of performing oral sex on men. I’m thankful that you let me explore your body so thoroughly, and don’t mind that you didn’t have a taste for it. If Doug weren’t such a fucking prude, maybe I wouldn’t have been tempted to have sex with you.”

Francisco laughed, “Well, from my perspective, I’m thankful that Doug is such a prude, and you can suck anything of mine anytime you want. But I have to ask. Is this the first time you’ve been with a Mexican man? You really seemed hungry for my cock, balls, perineum and ass.”

I answered, “Yes, you’re the first man of color I’ve been with, and I have to admit that the taboo nature of it makes it even more exciting for me. I grew up distrustful and fearful of Mexicans, all the way back to grade school, but I didn’t like the way that many of the white kinds talked down to them. So, maybe part of my fascination with you is that it’s like I’m giving back and subjugating myself to someone who may have been mistreated in his youth. In a weird way, you might be getting payback in my mouth.”

Then Francisco said, as he was leaving to go to his room, “This has been a most intimate evening, and I hope we can still focus on work tomorrow.”

Francisco and Gabriel Fuck Me

We both acted as if nothing had happened the next morning at breakfast, and then went to the office. I was in the office next to Gabriel’s that time, and I learned a lot listening to them through the return air duct in the wall between our rooms.

I found out they were roommates in college and had tag-team-fucked a lot of white girls. Francisco told him everything we did together, as they laughed and joked about how hot I am, and how much they wanted to fuck me.

At one point Francisco said, “I could have fucked her last night, if she had been a little drunker, so tonight we’ve got to keep the drinks coming at dinner and then the club, and we can breed that melon-titted slut. She even told me that she’s not on birth control and that her husband hadn’t shown any interest in those big, milk jugs of hers. It would be so fucking erotic if one of us could give her a brown baby.

After listening to their plans, I knew that I wanted to suck and fuck them, and I hoped that Gabriel was as well-hung as Francisco. We finished the rest of the day at work, and then went to a nice restaurant for dinner. They spared no expense , ordering two bottles of fine wine, and they kept the drinks coming. I tried to moderate my drinking, but still had more than enough to get me drunk, and I loved being pursued by those two handsome men.

They ordered more drinks when we got to the club, and the men took turns dancing with me. After what Francisco told him about the previous night with me, Gabriel thought that he could get away with whatever he wanted on the dance floor. He held me close and leaned down to kiss me as he rubbed my ass and the sides of my breasts, before whispering in my ear, “You’re a vision of loveliness, Amy, and I love having you in my arms. What would that hubby of yours think if he saw you here dancing with two horny Mexican men?”

His hard cock was pressed against my belly, and I answered, “I have a feeling that my husband wouldn’t approve of this, especially if he knew you had your big, hard cock pressed against me. I can feel how into me you are. But what happens in Philadelphia, stays in Philadelphia.”

I reached between us to rub his cock, as he said, “I love being with married white women, especially someone with your charms, who seems to appreciate men of a different culture. Everything is less complicated with both of us being married, and we can enjoy each other without those sometimes, troublesome emotional attachments. What do you say we take this back to your hotel room, so we can really enjoy each other?”

He reached down to rub my ass, pushing his fingers into the wet gusset of my white cotton panties and pussy from behind. I squeezed his cock harder as I answered, “Of course, Gabriel, I can hardly wait to taste this big thing.”

It was only a short drive back to the hotel, and the three of us went straight to my room. I undressed and laid back on the bed, and the men stripped and laid on either side of me. Gabriel’s big, brown cock was already hard, and looked to be a little longer and thicker than Francisco’s, and they were both pressed against my thighs as they each took a breast and suckled me.

That was an arousing feeling being sandwiched between two, big-cocked, Mexican men, and they suckled my breasts for about ten minutes, noisily gulping down my milk. Gabriel started moving between my legs, as Francisco straddled my head.

I tried to excite them even more, saying, “You really should be wearing a condom, Gabriel, but since you likely don’t have one with you, you at least have to pull out when you cum. I’m not on birth control right now, and I’m not sure where I am in my cycle. And you need to take it easy with me at first, because I’ve never been fucked by a cock as big as yours.”

I knew that he wouldn’t pull out, and I loved feeling his big, brown cock pushing into my married pussy, as Francisco pressed his big balls to my mouth. That had to have been quite a sight, one Mexican man fucking me and another feeding me his balls, and I loved feeling my pussy stretched.

Francisco pulled back a little and pressed his cock to my mouth, and I began sucking his meat as Gabriel picked up the pace in fucking me. Gabriel laughed, and said, “Damn, old buddy, you were right about this married slut. We’re impaling her on both ends, and she loves it.”

Gabriel continued fucking me as Francisco pulled his cock out of my mouth and fed me his balls again. He said, “Don’t worry, Amy, you can suck me off later, but I want my first load tonight to be in your sweet, married pussy.”

Then Francisco moved farther forward, and sat fully on my face, and I rimmed his asshole. I could just barely hear him say, “Look at this, Gabriel, this nasty cunt is sucking my asshole while you’re fucking her. Come on, man, cream her cunt and give her a brown baby.”

Gabriel has been fucking me for about five minutes, when I felt his big cock jerking and throbbing in my pussy. I also sensed his cum shooting into me, as he said, “Oh yeah, Francisco, I’m creaming this slut right now.”

I acted like I was struggling to get out from under Francisco, and he moved off me. Then, for effect, I said, “Oh fuck no, Gabriel, you might have impregnated me. Why the fuck didn’t you pull out?”

He laughed and said, “I just couldn’t pull out, Amy, your tight, white pussy felt so good on my cock, and I decided that it would serve you right for cheating on your husband, if I knocked you up. Just relax, though, you’re probably okay.”

Gabriel pulled out of me and moved around to my head, as Francisco got between my legs. He said, “This is just like in college, Gabriel, when I’d fuck those white bitches after you slimed them up for me.”

Francisco began fucking me as Gabriel pressed his slimy cock to my lips. I sucked his meat clean before he moved over me to feed me his balls, and I loved being sandwiched between them again. Francisco fucked me for over five minutes before ejaculating into my married pussy, and by that time Gabriel was sitting on my face as I rimmed him.

We relaxed after Francisco ejaculated, and laid on the bed with the men suckling my breasts again. I cradled their heads in my arms and leaned down to kiss their foreheads as they suckled me. I was so relaxed after having multiple orgasms on each of their cocks, and almost went to sleep.

That was the beginning of a long night of sex, beginning at about 10:30 pm, and ending the next morning at 2:00 am, when Gabriel left for home. I sucked both men off before fucking them again, but they were still able to get off the third time, with decent sized loads.

Francisco slept with me in my bed after Gabriel left, and we fell asleep with his soft cock in my pussy, and his mouth on my breast. We woke up at about the same time at 7:00 am, and he fucked me again as his cock hardened in my pussy.

The Rest of the Week and Beyond

It was hard to concentrate on work on Wednesday, and we got funny looks from the Gabriel’s staff when we all came in to work at mid-morning. But we made it through the day alright, before going out to dinner again on Wednesday night, and then straight to my room again.

Hotels don’t usually change the sheets every day when guests are there for four nights on business, but I was thankful they changed mine, due to all the thick cum stains. The maid must have thought I was a real slut given the messy sheets, and we messed them up again on Wednesday and Thursday nights.

Francisco and I were exhausted by the time we flew back home, and I was glad that my husband didn’t have any interest in my breasts, or he would have seen the numerous hickeys that Francisco and Gabriel gave me.

I worked on the assignment at Gabriel’s company for the next four weeks, sometimes with Francisco joining us and sometimes not. I averaged fucking Gabriel three times a week, since he couldn’t get out every night, and fucked Francisco every night he was in town.

When the assignment in Philadelphia was over, I still made periodic trips up there for follow-up work, and so long as Gabriel was paying for my time there, Francisco, didn’t care. Francisco and I ended up in a continuing relationship, whether in town or on assignment, and I averaged fucking him twice a week.

I’m not sure how long these relationships can continue, but I’m still happy sucking and fucking those men, and having my breasts suckled, and have long since gotten over feeling guilty about it.

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments