Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pam Explains The Last Two Months Part 5

"Pam Finally Goes All The Way!"

17
10 Comments 10
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"You’ll really enjoy this chapter a lot more if you read the story from the beginning. To read the first chapter, just click on my profile Avatar, which will take you to a page that lists all my stories. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Look for the first story in the series, “Pam and Jack Make It Real.”"

When Rob asked me to share my side of our story, I never in my wildest dreams thought we’d be at Part Five. The way things are developing in my parts of the story makes me think I might need at least one or two more chapters to take readers up to the point Rob left off. Rob often teases me by saying I can talk the pants off a horse. Apparently, there’s more truth in his teasing than I thought.

You’ll remember that in Part Four, Rob and I had “the talk”. It led to some very insightful perspective for both of us. Several days after, I was still thinking through all the ramifications that came from our intimate and candid conversation.

I had, however, given Jack a call and invited him for dinner on the following Tuesday. I let him know that Rob and I had discussed everything and that we now needed to include him in on some of our conclusions. I told him it was extremely important to us to get his perspective, wants and needs in any final decisions that were made. Also, I let him know that although Rob would be there for dinner, he was going for a meeting afterwards. I made sure he understood that the first conversation with him would be between just him and me.

He expressed relief and I could hear it was genuine in his voice. Of course, both Rob and I both knew before broaching the idea of the conversation with Jack that he doesn’t respond well in serious discussions when faced with a crowd. In his mind, his preference is a more friendly one-on-one setting.

Before ending our call, Jack asked, “I hope this isn’t bad news? You guys know I’m really very sorry. I never would ever hurt you or Rob. I’d rather cut off my right arm."

I laughed, “Jack, everything is fine. You don’t have to worry and we don’t need your arm. When we talk, it’s just going to be about how we move forward with our friendship and to clear up any concerns you or Rob and I identified. It’s really about making our friendship better, okay?”

Jack replied, “I feel better, thank you. I’m really looking forward to seeing you guys. How’s Rob’s knee?”

I filled him in on Rob’s progress and how amazed I was so far. I told him that Rob was already thinking of heading back to work on the following Monday, although he’d obviously be on light duty and still have to take it easy for some weeks to come.

Jack was genuinely pleased. We ended our conversation with Jack promising to bring the wine and me promising his favourite dessert.

Routine life continued. On the weekend, Rob and I made love again. I was particularly passionate for some reason. Our lovemaking session ended with me having three very intense orgasms. Rob noticed my enthusiasm. During the afterglow, he probed for an explanation.

“So baby, you seem to be extra excited tonight. What’s going on in that beautiful mind of yours?”

I hadn’t even recognized the difference in our session until he brought it up. Once he pointed it out, I realized he was right.

He waited for my response and recognized I was giving it some deep thought before I answered.

I think he knew I was having difficulty collecting my thoughts so he interrupted by asking, “Are you thinking about your decision regarding Jack? Have you made up your mind?”

“No, I really haven’t made any decisions yet. It’s all still pretty confusing for me. Sorry, honey.”

“What is it then?” he asked.

“Well, to be entirely upfront as we agreed, I’m kind of aroused by the idea of making love to two men. In my head, I’m visualizing loving you and then loving him or vice versa. Does that make me bad?”

Rob chuckled as he answered, “No, baby, I don’t think you're bad. I think it makes you a real woman with real sexual desires and needs and who isn’t afraid to explore them with the man who loves her.”

He kissed me tenderly and then pulled me against his side. I felt warm and protected in his arms.

“Also”, he said. “It actually kinda makes me hot.”

“Really!” I replied as I reached down to check his cock. Sure enough, he was hard as a rock again.

Although nothing had really even happened yet, just talking about the idea of my being intimate with Jack was certainly having a positive effect on our love life. I took advantage of it and we made love again. Afterwards, we were exhausted and fell asleep.

With the arrival of Monday, Rob headed back to work. I was sorry to see him go and I missed him through the day. On the other hand, I was really glad his knee was healing as well as it was. The doctors had told us that if there were no complications, his knee would be as good as new in a few months.

As I sat alone in our living room, my thoughts returned to all we had discussed. My stomach was doing flip-flops as I considered all the possibilities. I found myself aroused. My hand seemed to find its own way inside my leggings and my fingers began caressing my vulva. I could feel myself becoming very wet. My fingers dipped down so that I could drag the silky syrupy liquid up and over my clitoris. That caused electric sparks to flow through the nerves from my love button. I lay back in the chair and gave myself over to the feelings washing over me.

Ever so slowly, I manipulated my fingers over my clit so that I could draw out the slow and sweet build-up towards my orgasm. My mind drew pictures of illicit and erotic couplings with Jack and then Rob. I imagined the differences and the similarities, The imagery of Jack’s cock spurting cum in me and then going to Rob and having him slip into my creampie made me weak in the knees. My whole body shook and shuddered as my orgasm rocketed through me. I was spent and exhausted.

It was so intense and in some ways scared me. It was disturbing that I could have such strong reactions to my thoughts about being intimate with two men. Did I really want this to happen? It felt like I had already made up my mind. That was the most unsettling of all. I was actually considering accepting Rob’s words to me that he would be happy in my physical pleasure with another man. In some ways, I was more confused than ever, but in other ways, my mind and body wanted this, needed this. Any control I thought I had seemed to be slipping away and being replaced with a singleness of purpose.

Tuesday arrived and I still had no idea what I was going to say to Jack. The only thing that was really clear in my mind was to make sure Jack knew Rob and I were still his very dear and close friends. Nothing that had happened during our stay in the motel when Rob had his surgery was going to change that friendship. In my mind, that was the most important item on my agenda.

Other than that, I had not made any decision on the other ideas Rob and I had discussed. I finally resolved to just let the discussion flow where it might lead. I would depend on taking my lead from Jack’s feedback. A strategy that women have relied on, worldwide for centuries.

I also had no answer for Rob when he questioned me before dinner on whether I had reached any decision on intensifying my relationship with Jack. I know he was probably frustrated about it, but he was so supportive. After I told him I still had no idea, he just hugged me and told me whatever my decision was he would stand by me.

I won’t bore you with the dinner other than to say we all enjoyed ourselves. There was lots of small talk between us and of course the regular banter between the guys. In the end, dinner came and went. We moved to the living room and had coffee. Then it was time for Rob to head off to his meeting.

I got up, hugged him and kissed him goodbye. Both Jack and I followed him to the door and waved to him as he pulled out of the driveway.

Jack and I returned to the living room. I asked if he wanted more coffee. He said he’d prefer more wine. I understood his desire to fortify himself so I got us both a glass. When I returned from the kitchen, I sat beside him on the couch.

“Well, Pam, here we are.”

It was obvious Jack was nervous. For that matter, I was as well. I gave him a hug and a  peck on the cheek hoping to calm his uncertainties.

“It's really okay, Jack. Just relax. It's not bad in any way. Rob and I just wanted to make sure you know everything is just fine between the three of us and to make sure you’re alright as well.

“Let’s just enjoy our wine for a minute.” I took a large gulp and then another. The warmth flowed outward from my tummy and I felt better.

It gave me courage, “Rob tells me he thinks you like me more than just a friend.”

Jack was startled. He looked at me like a deer caught in headlights. He stuttered, “I don’t understand what you’re suggesting?”

“Well, it occurred to me after that evening in the motel that you have feelings for me, more than just a friend. When I talked to Rob, he agreed. He even pointed out that it’s been some time since you’ve had a girlfriend. So Jack, will you be honest with me? How do you really feel towards me?”

Jack was quiet for a moment and then he replied, “I guess it’s pretty obvious. I won’t lie. I do have very strong feelings towards you, Pam. I hope that doesn’t make things awkward between us. You have to know, I would never do anything that would harm you or my friendship with Rob.”

“Jack, can you please tell me what you’d want our relationship to look like if you could make it be what you wanted? Please really think it through. Rob and I don’t want you to give us an answer that only considers me and him. We really want you to tell us what you need as well.”

Jack didn’t answer right away, which I thought was good. I was hoping he wouldn’t just defer to answering with his standard statement about never wanting to hurt us.

After a time, he turned to me, “I’m really afraid to come right out and tell you the truth because I don’t want to jeopardize any part of our friendship we have now. It’s a very real concern for me. If I say something that makes you uncomfortable and you pulled away from our existing friendship, I would be devastated.“

I replied, “That’s not going to happen, Jack. Both Rob and I already think we know how you feel, but to go further, I need you to say it out loud. Please trust me. I can assure you that your honesty is more likely to result in good things than anything bad. I also guarantee it will not damage our current friendship. I think it will only make it better.”

I could see him thinking hard on what I said. “If I’m really honest, Pam, I guess what I really want is a shared relationship with you and Rob. I would like to be able to express our feelings for each other in more than just hugs and the occasional goodbye kiss.”

“Do you mean in a more physical way than what we did at the motel?” I asked.

Jack blushed, “Yes, exactly.”

“Before we go further, I need to ask you one very important question that is crucial. If we were to do something like that, you know that Rob would always be my husband? Although I care for you very much, other people could never replace him in my life or heart.”

Jack passionately replied, “ Oh my gosh, Pam. Of course! No matter what we share, I would never want to come between you and Rob.”

I replied, “Then I think we have an understanding. I just need to confirm everything with Rob.”

“I’m completely confused. What do you mean?” Jack said.

I wanted to do something that would remove any doubt in Jack’s mind. The wine was partially talking for me as I reached up and pulled his face to mine. I gave him a long lingering kiss on his lips. He groaned into my mouth as he kissed me back. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

“I think I love you, Pam.”

“I know, baby; Rob told me.”

Jack wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close as he kissed me again. I felt myself melting in his arms. My resolve to discuss all of this with Rob before doing anything with Jack was fading fast. I’ve always been a sucker for good kissing and I was finding out that Jack was an excellent kisser.

Jack started to French kiss me. Our tongues danced in each other’s mouths. A warmth was flooding through my body as he continued exploring my mouth with his hot and insistent tongue. It felt like he was making love to me through my mouth. My mouth was my vagina and his tongue was his cock. I could feel a flood of wetness from my pussy.

His raw needs were obvious and unrelenting. I knew without a doubt that my resistance to his advances was completely shattered. All that was left now was to consummate our passion fully as a man and a woman.

Jack broke our kiss and pulled my top off in one motion. He reached around and unsnapped my bra. It ended up thrown on the floor. Lowering his head, he took one of my nipples into his mouth. I felt the suction of his lips as he rolled his tongue around my nipple. Flicks of fire shot along the nerves from my breast to my clit. I thrust my torso outward in an effort to get more of my breast in his mouth. At the same time, one of his hands was tweaking the nipple on my other breast.

My need was now as great as his. I scrambled to undo the buttons on his shirt, pulling it off his shoulders. It ended on top of my bra on the floor. His chest was much hairier than Rob's. It felt soft and furry as I ran my fingers around and over his chest.

His lips came back to mine. While his hands released the catch on my skirt, we again kissed deeply; I lifted my bum as he pulled it off in one swift motion. Now I was left with only my panties.

Jack pulled away. He stood up over the top of me so he could look at my body.

Panting I said, “Do you like what you see?”

Jack replied, “I love what I see!”

 I said, “Well, I want to see the rest of you too.”

Reaching out I undid his belt buckle and zipped the fly down in his pants. Then with both hands, I pulled his slacks and his shorts down together. His hard cock sprang upwards, bouncing as it settled down until it pointed directly at me.

At the same time I finished stripping Jack, he had reached down with both hands on my hips and slid my panties off. They ended up on the pile of clothing we had built on the floor.

I had sort of seen Jack’s penis in the motel, but it had been dark. Now we were in my lighted living room. His cock was big. It looked much bigger than Rob's. My Rob’s cock is five-and-a-half inches. Jack was eight inches and thicker too.

I didn’t have time to fully examine Jack’s weapon. He was determined on using it as quickly as possible. Jack lowered himself towards me. My legs spread involuntarily as I accepted what he intended to do. Jack took his cock in his hand and lined it up with the entrance to my sex tunnel. He pushed slowly but determinedly into me. I felt my sheath give way to his intrusion until he was fully buried to the hilt. He stopped and looked into my eyes. The full feeling in my quim was incredible and I relished the sensations it was producing throughout my body. Then we kissed, long and tenderly. It was an interlude before the main event.

He broke the kiss and looked into my eyes again. While watching me he began to thrust his cock in and out of my dripping cunny. Every push and shove pulled the top of his cock across my clit. My eyes rolled up into my head as my first orgasm smashed through me. Jack just smiled and kept the same pace as he fucked me with a deliberate, slow and firm rhythm. He would pull it out right to the end of his cock knob and then rammed it in till his pubic bone crashed against my clit. In just a few minutes, I was cresting towards another orgasm. This one crashed across me like a train wreck, even more intense than my first one.

My body felt like Jell-O. My arms flopped loosely down to my sides. I seemed to have no control, except for my pelvis. It was following the rules of lovemaking on its own. My hips were lunging upwards to meet Jack thrust for thrust. I could feel my sheath contracting around his cock, milking him as I craved the release of his man juice.

In many ways, my honey box was reacting exactly as it does when Rob fucks me. I felt the same powerful contractions of my pussy, demanding from the cock fucking me the hot sap it was meant to deliver into my willing body. Rob’s cock never denied me and neither could Jack’s. I felt him quivering as his ejaculation fast approached. Then he was there. He drove his manhood as deep as he could into my pussy and roared out as his sperm rocketed out of his body. I felt spurt after spurt of his hot seed deep against my cervix. My arms reached around him and pulled him down to my kiss. We lay there with his spent cock still buried in my pussy. I felt his shaft twitch inside me several times, expelling the last dribbles of his sperm into me. Eventually, his member softened enough so it sloshed out of my sperm-filled hole.

It was about this time that my senses flooded back into my conscious mind. I realized that my pussy was filled to the brink with millions of live sperm. Rob and I depended on his vasectomy for birth control. I had no such luxury with Jack. His seed was potent, real and had the potential to make me very, very pregnant. What had I done?  

Our kiss ended, Jack looked at me and said, “Now I know I love you. That was the very best lovemaking I’ve ever experienced. Thank you, Pam, thank you so much. I don’t think I can express how much making love to you means to me.”

“You’re welcome, Jack. I really enjoyed it more than I can say. You certainly know how to show a girl a good time.”

I added, “I wish we had more time, but I promise you that we’ll arrange a special time for you and me alone together soon. Now, however, we have to clean up. Rob will be home soon.”

Jack rolled off me. I got up and grabbed my panties. I used them to staunch the flow of Jack’s sperm from my well-used pussy as I walked to the bathroom. Inside, I cleaned myself as best I could. Nevertheless, I could still feel Jack’s sperm leaking from my vagina. I suspected it would continue to leak for some time to come. He had shot a very big load into me.

My robe was hanging on the back of the door and I put that on to cover myself before heading back to the living room. Jack had dressed again and sat on the couch waiting for me.

I sat beside him. Picking up our wine glasses, I passed his to him. Then I proposed a toast to us. We clinked our glasses and sipped our wine. We talked small talk and kissed a few times as we wound down from our lovemaking. I held his hand as I walked him to the door. He was tall, standing in front of me. I delighted in standing on my tiptoes to kiss him with one final goodnight kiss and then he was gone.

Heading back into the house I wondered how I would explain to Rob why I was filled with Jack’s potent sperm. I hoped he would understand.

Vasilisa_SKY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Vasilisa_SKY

 

Published 
Written by Merc50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments