Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Postgame Show

"When the guys come over to watch the big hockey game, a couple enjoys a wild, new sexual experience"

49
16 Comments 16
27.6k Views 27.6k
3.3k words 3.3k words
I looked up from my book at the sound of whoops and cheers from the basement. Smiling, I picked up my iPhone and checked on the hockey game that my husband and his two buddies were watching. It was over and “our” team had won handily, five goals to two. That was my signal.

Putting my book aside, I got up and slipped off my sweatpants and sweatshirt. Underneath, I wore a pink satin bra with some black lace trim. It uplifted but barely contained my ample assets. Down below, I wore matching undies that were fairly skimpy, not quite a thong but certainly the most revealing I had ever worn. I put a nice little pink kimono-style wrap on over top, enough to hide my near nudity but short so that my toned, tanned legs were on full show.

As I walked out to the kitchen, nervousness started taking hold. I was about to do something I had never done before; never even dreamed of doing until the past few months. A fantasy was, I hoped, about to be fulfilled but part of me was still not totally comfortable with that fantasy. Still, my excitement at what was to come was enough to override my case of nerves.

It had all begun a few days earlier. After an evening of good, hard fucking, I had been lying in the arms of my husband Danny, enjoying the warmth of his big, hairy body. Somehow, I am still not sure why, the time felt right to broach the subject of my recent dreams and fantasies with him.

“Danny Boy,” I whispered, calling my husband by my pet name for him, “I need to tell you something and I need you to listen before you react, okay?”

“Sure, hon,” he replied, “What’s up?”

“I have been having …,” I paused, feeling myself tensing up, “Having these dreams and fantasies recently. Very powerful, sexual ones. They disturb me but they also arouse me incredibly. So much that I have to stop what I am doing and masturbate, preferably with my toy. And the orgasms are always fucking strong. Like tonight’s.”

Danny knew about my dildo and didn’t mind me using it. I had even bought him a masturbation sleeve for his birthday the previous year and we had used our respective toys in front of each other at times.

“Very powerful, then,” he said with a chuckle, giving me a light squeeze, “So what kind of fantasies are they?”

I hesitated, afraid of how he might react, then the words spilled out, “I want to be shared, Danny Boy. I want to be used for the pleasure of several men at once. I want a cock in both ends. I want…”

The words stopped as tears came to my eyes.

“It’s not that I don’t love you or you’re not enough for me,” I went on, barely holding back sobs, “I just feel at times like I want to be a hot little slut.”

Danny was silent, then responded, “I’ve sometimes thought it would be fun to see you with another guy. But it never seemed like something you’d go for, though, honey. Hearing you say this is … strange but exciting. Is this for real?”

“It is. I know how weird it sounds,” I answered with a smile, “I’ve always been the good Christian girl, haven’t I? Married my first and made him my one and only. Maybe that’s why. Maybe I’m finally trying to break that mold. So do you like the idea?”

“I do. Do you have any ideas on who?”

Now I was really getting excited. The thought that Danny might actually be into my fantasy was arousing in and of itself.

“Well … um … your hockey buddy Hank is one I’ve had fantasies about,” I confessed, “I got a couple glimpses of him naked at the cottage last summer and he’s … well built.”

Danny chuckled and answered, “Indeed. And he’s available as far as I know. What about Colin? He’s single right now as well and has a nice thick cock, too. He’ll fill you up nicely.”

A vision of Colin, taller and a bit sleeker than Hank with a neat little beard, danced through my mind.

“Yeah, I could go for that,” I responded dreamily, “Do you think they will go for it?”

“Well, Hank probably will. He’s said things in the past that suggest he’d be happy to get some action with you. Less sure about Colin but he’s pretty loose with the ladies these days so I’d be surprised if he didn’t join in once he knew I was cool with it. They’re both coming over to watch the last Wings game of the regular season next Sunday afternoon. It’s probably going to be a big one so we’ll all be pumped and a bit drunk. Might be the ideal opportunity.”

The image of being enjoyed sexually by these three big, hot men sent a little shiver of excitement through me.

“I love it, Danny Boy,” I said, after giving him a wet, sloppy kiss, “I’ll hit La Senza for some new lingerie before then. Might as well do this to the hilt.”

He laughed and then we shut off the light.

My mind still replaying that conversation, I pulled some cold beers from the fridge and put them on a tray. Carefully, I went down the stairs to the rec room, where the guys were still talking about the game. The tension between nervousness and sexual excitement had me really on edge now. Shyness was in there, too, since I had never really exposed myself so boldly to a man other than Danny. Even at the beach, I usually wore fairly modest swimsuits.

The men fell silent and their gazes all fell on me when I entered the room and put down the tray. It was obvious that my attire had been noticed and that our guests were wondering what was up.

“More beer, boys?” I asked after twisting one open for myself. I had been drinking wine upstairs while I was reading but I figured getting a bit more relaxed wouldn’t hurt.

Settling back in an armchair, I let my kimono fall partly open to give them a first look at the sexy underwear beneath. The reaction was what I hoped for: Three pairs of eyes all locked on me at once.

“Sure, Mary,” Hank said, grabbing a brew without ever removing his eyes from me.

Colin did the same, saying nothing. My husband had a wry smile on his face, enjoying the other men’s reactions to my sexy attire.

I took a swig from my bottle, then put it down on the table. The guys were still ogling me.

“Like what you see? I can show you more, if you want,” I cooed, leaning forward a little to show off my tits. Nerves and shyness fought to hold me back, but I was falling into the role of sexy lady now and that won out.

“Ah, yee … ah,” said Colin hesitantly with a nervous glance at Danny. Danny shot him a grin and a wink to show it was okay.

Hank took the hint right away.

“Love it, baby,” he said, “How about showing us a bit more, eh?”

Smiling, I stood up and untied the wrap, letting it fall to the floor. Walking up to Hank, I bent over and squeezed my 36D tits in my hands.

“Like this?” I said in what I hoped was my softest, sultriest voice.

He gulped and mumbled, “Oh yeah.”

“Want to touch them?” I said teasingly, hardly believing I had let those words leave my mouth, “I’ll let you.”

Tentatively, Hank reached up and ran his fingers over the exposed upper part of my left breast. Then, more confidently, he slid them down to touch the nipple that was pushing up against the material. The nipple stiffened and my pussy started to warm and moisten.

“I like that, Hank,” I said quietly, “More please.”

He pulled the bra cup down to reveal my nipple. Taking the large, dark bump between a thumb and a finger, he rolled and pinched it. I gasped. The feeling was electric, travelling down my spine to my increasingly aroused pussy. Glancing at Danny, I saw that he had settled on to his favorite chair to watch. There was a bulge in his sweatpants that was growing into a tent.

“Oh God, that’s good,” I said loudly, then straightened.

Hank stood up and moved in close to me. His mouth came down on mine, his tongue sliding past my lips. As we kissed, his fingers roughly squeezed and stroked my breasts.

Then I felt my bra go limp as someone behind me unfastened it. Hank slid it off my arms and threw it away. A nervous glance showed that Danny was still in his chair so I knew that it was Colin behind me.

Colin slid his arms around my torso to hold me against his body. I could feel skin and hair against my back and the hard swell of a cock being rubbed against my ass, too. Things were moving fast, maybe too fast. Still, it was what I had asked for and I was becoming very aroused as things progressed.

TwofuckableTransTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TwofuckableTransTS



In front of me, Hank stripped off the hockey jersey he was wearing to bare a broad, well-muscled chest. Then he unzipped his jeans and let them fall. His cock was erect, making a nice tent in his boxers. Smiling, I pulled it out through the fly and stroked it. Hank kissed me again as Colin found my nipples with his fingers and massaged them while nibbling my neck.

“Fuck you’re a horny slut today, Mary,” Hank muttered as he slid a hand between my thighs to find my panties wet with my juices, “Get down and suck me off, slut.”

I was a bit taken aback to hear myself called by that word, but it was what I wanted, wasn’t it? To be a hot little slut for my hubby’s buddies?

Colin must have heard him because he released me, allowing me to drop to my knees. Hank’s cock was long, longer than my husband’s, but not too thick. I took it in my mouth as far as I dared, then wrapped my lips around it to start sucking. As I sucked that beautiful tool, I also massaged it with my tongue. I could not see what Danny was doing, but I was pretty sure he was enjoying the sight of me with a dick in my mouth.

“How about some of that for me?” I heard Colin ask.

Slipping my mouth off of Hank, I turned to the left where Colin was waiting. His dick was a beauty, too; shorter than Hank’s but, as Danny had promised, very thick. Eagerly, I took the circumcised head between my lips and began sucking while wrapping my fingers around Hank’s stiff prick to stroke it.

With my new angle, I could now see Danny out of the corner of my eye. Like the three of us, my husband was now naked. He was slowly, gently wanking his erect cock as he stared at the threesome in front of him. I became even hornier with the realization that the sight of me with his friends was turning Danny on.

Hank moved around behind me. His hand slid down my ass and in between my thighs. Gently, he worked my pussy and clit through the crotch of my panties, making them even wetter.

“Fuck, she’s a wet one,” he exclaimed, “Time to fill this slut up with some man meat, I think.”

I released Colin and rearranged myself on all fours on the floor with my thighs open. Colin knelt in front of me and put his cock back in my mouth. As I resumed sucked on him, I felt the crotch of my panties being pulled aside, letting the air cool my wet snatch.

Hank caressed my pussy’s soft lips with his fingers for a moment, then slipped his cock into me. It felt wonderful and seemed to go on forever as he slowly pushed his long dick up my wet tunnel. When he was finally all the way in, Hank gripped my ass, pulled back, then drove it in hard. He fucked me with slow deep thrusts at first, gradually picking up speed. All the while, my lips and tongue worked on the thick cock of the man in front of me.

At this point, Danny finally joined us, kneeling in front of me next to Colin. I switched my mouth to my husband’s fully erect cock, and began sucking on him. A hand gripped one of my dangling tits, kneading it and pinching the nipple. I knew it must be Colin pleasuring my tits. Soon, he had his face underneath me, sucking hard on my breast. With a cock in both ends and a mouth on my tit, I was in sexual heaven.

“Want a turn back here? This slut is a great fuck,” Hank called out, presumably to Colin, “Tight as they come, I think.”

“On my way, buddy,” Colin replied.

The mouth left my tit and Hank’s cock slid out of me. I was eager to receive Colin’s thick cock and I was not disappointed. His thickness opened me up like no cock ever had before. He didn’t fuck me as fast and hard as Hank had. I was probably too tight for that given his girth. His slow, deep thrusts and the way his thick cock stretched and filled me more than made up for it.

Hank joined Danny in front of me and I eagerly switched to his cock. The taste of my own pussy filled my mouth as I enveloped his wet cock with my lips and went to work on it once again.

“Oh fuck, baby, I’m going to blow soon,” Hank gasped.

“Me, too,” said Danny who was stroking beside him, “Let’s give my slutty wife a facial.”

I was both shocked and thrilled by that idea. Only the girls I saw in porn videos did that but, then again, I had become like those girls, hadn’t I? I had three cocks around me, had sucked all of them, and been fucked by two of them. If that wasn’t been a porn slut, I don’t know what would be.

Releasing Hank’s cock from my lips, I raised my face and closed my eyes. The idea of me as a porn slut about take a load on my face, combined with Colin’s thick dick still ploughing my wet furrow, was almost enough to make me cum myself.

Two loud groans, one from each man, were followed by the feeling of warm, thick cream on my skin. It splattered on my cheeks, nose, and lips, and ran down my face. I licked my lips, tasting the seed of the two men who had just sprayed me.

“Oh fuck, yeah!” exclaimed Colin behind me. I felt his thick cock pull free and then another blast of cum sprayed over my ass and back.

All three men now gathered in front of me. I licked all three cocks clean, savouring the taste of cum in my mouth. Then the guys got up from their knees and helped me stand. Taking me into a kind of group hug, they kissed me one at a time as they pressed their hairy naked bodies around me.

“I don’t think this slut has cum yet,” said Colin, his hand playing lightly with my dripping puss.

“No, I don’t think so. Let’s give her a hand with that,” Danny responded.

I settled back into the armchair, my face and body sticky with drying cum. Spreading my thighs wide, I draped my legs over the arms of the chair to expose my wet snatch. Hank and Colin both got down in front of me. A tongue stroked my pussy’s lips, then my clit. Fingers entered me. From behind the chair, my husband slid his hands down my body to my tits and began massaging them vigorously as he kissed and nibbled my neck and ear.

Sprawling in the big armchair, I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the sensations of hands, lips, and tongues on my nude body as the three men I had just pleasured returned the favour.

“Oh guys,” I moaned, “You do know how to treat a lady.”

I opened my eyes and looked down to watch as Colin sucked my clit. Hank’s middle finger was deep inside me, massaging my G spot perfectly. I lay my head back and turned it to one side. My husband’s mouth awaited, and we shared a long French kiss as his hands returned to my tits.

As the kiss ended, my orgasm began. It flowed out from my loins and through my body. My eyes closed and my mouth opened, gasping as my body quivered. A wordless cry escaped my lips, then Danny’s mouth was on mine again, kissing me as wave after wave of erotic delight washed over me. I don’t think I had ever climaxed like that before.

“You’re very quiet, hon,” Danny said to me hours later, “Everything okay?”

The guys had left, both seemingly very satisfied. My husband and I had showered together, then cleaned up before going out for a late dinner date at our favorite little bistro. Now I was lounging in the same armchair where I had enjoyed my best orgasm ever under the hands and mouths of Danny and his friends. I wore only my bathrobe as I enjoyed a final glass of wine before bed.

“Still reeling from this afternoon,” I answered.

“You, too, eh? Never thought seeing you with other guys would arouse me as much as it did.”

“It was like being the girl in a porn scene. The orgasm you three gave me was mind-blowing.”

“And seeing you doused in cum? Hot. Very hot.”

I got up and moved to the couch, pulling Danny down beside me. We cuddled and his hand crept inside my robe to stroke my bare skin.

“Now that we’ve satisfied my big forbidden fantasy,” I said quietly after a couple light kisses, “How about one of yours?”

Danny smiled and sighed.

“Not sure I have any that can top that one.”

“I bet you do. And I’ll bet her name is Sheila,” I said with a grin.

His eyebrow raised. Obviously, my husband had not realized that I had noticed certain looks and even touches passing between him and my longtime best friend.

“How’d you know?” my husband asked.

“I’ve seen you two flirting at parties,” I answered, “She’d probably do it, you know. Sheila’s a bit of a slut, herself.”

“Do what?”

“Join us in bed. Or anywhere else we wanted to try it.”

“You and me and her having a threesome?”

I grinned and nodded.

“I’ve only ever kissed a girl, never done anything else. So we’d both get a fantasy fulfilled.”

“You’ve got yourself a date, lady. Set it up.”

We kissed again as he pulled my robe open.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments