Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Room for Two- Part 2

"Elisabeth enjoys one of Seth's erotic surprises"

4
3 Comments 3
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

They began kissing softly, their full lips brushing lightly. Each kiss became longer and deeper, their tongues touching lightly at first, and then alternately slipping in and out between wet lips. Fingers gently caressed and teased the erogenous places on each other's bodies that they knew so well. Their passions flared again.

"Time to get dressed," Seth said as he got up off of the bed.

He offered his hand to Elisabeth and helped her to stand up, pulling her close to him. Seth put his arms around her and kissed her deeply, sliding his hands slowly down her back to her ass. He pulled her hips tight against his as he rubbed his hard rod up and down against her. Liz unzipped Seth's pants and slipped her hand inside. She ran her fingers lightly up and down the length of his stiff cock, then over the smooth silky head. Seth began to move his hips in response. Liz smiled at him, wrapped her hand around his shaft and stroked it slowly.

Seth sighed with pleasure and spoke softly into Elisabeth's ear. "Okay, I've put out some things in the bathroom for you to wear. Go change."

He put his hands on her hips and pushed her gently toward the bathroom door. As she walked away, Liz turned toward Seth and, with a smile, lifted her skirt and rubbed her pussy as she backed into the bathroom and closed the door.

Seth dimmed the room lights and sat on the bed, anxious for Liz to return. He slid his hand inside his pants and stroked his cock, thinking about how lucky he was to have a woman like Elisabeth. She was sweet and gentle – even demure at times, yet she could be an uninhibited sensual seductress who knew how to tease and pleasure. Playful and adventurous, she was always ready and willing to do anything Seth asked.

It wasn't too long before Liz emerged from the bathroom. Although he knew what she would be wearing, Seth's heart still leapt when he saw how great she looked. He smiled broadly as he looked her up and down, still stroking his rod.

"Oh Baby! You are so sexy!"

As much as Seth appreciated her appearance, Liz's eroticism was equally kindled by what she was wearing. Sheer black thigh high stockings hugged her legs, pulled up tight to the very tops of her legs. She liked the feel of the tight elastic top around her thighs, close to where black satin bikini panties hugged her soft mound. The waistband was pulled up high on her hips, accenting the length of her legs. Her breasts were nestled in a matching black half-cup bra that lifted her breasts and left her nipples exposed and protruding teasingly. Liz wore a pair of earrings Seth had made for her, a dangling intricate pattern of small onyx beads and turquoise stones to match her outfit and the electric blue color of her eyes. A simple black choker around her neck hinted at a chance of playful submissiveness. The ensemble was completed by a pair of black heels that accentuated her legs and made her feel statuesque. Liz rarely wore heels, so when she did put them on, she felt more alluring and playful.

Liz walked slowly toward Seth and stopped a few feet away from him.

"How do I look?" she asked.

"Hot! So hot!"

Seth reached out and put his hand on her thigh and ran it up her leg. He trailed his fingers lightly over her soft warm mound hidden under the satin underwear. Then he stood up and gently ran his fingers over her nipples. Liz cupped her breasts in her hands as she watched Seth's fingers tease her tits. Seth pinched and pulled at them. Liz responded with little moans of pleasure. Seth pulled harder. Liz started moving her hips, signaling that she was again hot and ready.

Seth stepped back and pulled out his cock so Liz could watch him stroke it. He said nothing but just smiled at Liz, coaxing her with his eyes to join him in masturbating. A favorite part of their foreplay was to watch each other as they pleasured themselves. Liz took Seth's cue, slipped her hand inside her panties and rubbed her clit. She watched Seth intently as he proudly stroked his hard rod.

"Ah, yes Baby! Make that cock nice and hard for me!"

Liz's words prompted Seth to stroke his shaft hard and fast, bringing himself to the edge, then easing up and holding his cock tight at the base. He teasingly played the fingers of his other hand over the silky smooth purple head.

"You like cocks, don't you Liz?"

Seth pushed his hips forward, still holding his cock tight and pointing it at Liz.

"...big hard cocks to play with and suck and fuck. Don't you?"

"Oh, yes!" Liz replied as she looked at Seth's rod hungrily.

"You look so pretty and sexy Liz! Play for me. Show me how bad you can be." Seth went over and sat in a chair by the window.

Elisabeth walked around the room slowly so Seth could see her from every angle. She kept her eyes on him as she walked around, teasing her nipples, rubbing her pussy and patting her ass. She knew how much Seth enjoyed watching her, and the way he was looking at her fed her libido. Liz walked over to stand in front of Seth, put her hand inside her panties and starting rubbing.  Her hips swayed as she teased her clit.

"Mmmm...I'm feeling so naughty playing with my pussy for you. It's so wet! Let me show you how wet I am. Lie down on the floor."

Seth slid off the chair and lay down. Elizabeth straddled him, her parted thighs directly over his face. She pushed her panties to one side and spread her lips wide, alternately teasing her clit and slapping her dripping pussy. Drops of her warm honey sprinkled Seth's face.

"See how wet you make me?"

Seth beat his cock and moaned. "Mmmm! Yeah!"

Elizabeth squatted slightly and put two fingers into her soaking pussy and started fingering herself.  She smiled at Seth as she went down to her knees, bringing her swollen pussy closer to Seth's face. Seth lifted his head and ran his tongue over her wet fingers as they slid in and out of her. Liz rubbed her clit as she lowered her hips a little closer to Seth's eager tongue. He put his hands on her hips and pulled her down. Liz dropped her full weight on Seth, smothering his face with her dripping pussy. Seth nuzzled his face against her, drinking her in.

"Ah, yes! You like that Baby? Do I taste good? Hmmm?"

Seth groaned and buried his face deep in her slit, sucking and savoring her flowing nectar. Then he pushed Liz back a little so he could catch his breath.

"Mmmmm, so sweet!" He kissed Liz's pussy lightly and whispered "Get up. I want to watch you play some more."

Liz got up and sat on the edge of the bed. She fondled her breasts and adjusted her bra so that her breasts were full and high, her hard nipples standing out. Seth stood up in front of her, playing with his cock and balls. He moved in close to Liz and rubbed the head of his shaft over her nipples.

"You're just so hot Liz! I can never get enough of you!"

Elizabeth smiled and took hold of Seth's rod. She stroked and squeezed it, coaxing out a little come with which she wet her finger and licked it as she looked at Seth.

Liz stood up and ran her hands over her body.

Rose06Diamond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Rose06Diamond

"You like watching me play, don't you?" she asked. She knew the answer of course, but she liked to hear him say it.

"Yes, I do. I like to watch you pleasure yourself. I like it when you play with your pussy for me and show me how naughty you can be. Get on the bed and spread your legs." Seth commanded.

Liz got up on the bed and sat on the pillow with her back leaning against the headboard. Seth pulled her panties to one side.

"Finger your pussy for me!"

Liz spread her legs wide and pushed her fingers deep inside. She worked them in and out while looking at Seth with lustful eyes.

"Mmm...that feels so good! I do like playing for you. Come closer and watch me fuck my pussy for you."

Seth knelt on the floor next to the bed, his face inches away Liz's busy fingers. He ran his hand up her thigh and put it on hers, enjoying feeling her hand move under his as she fingered herself.

Oh, I like that!" Seth exclaimed. "You're so fucking hot!"

Elisabeth smiled and raised her thrusting hips against Seth's hand. Just then, the phone rang.
Liz groaned and looked at Seth. He said nothing and, looking at Liz, nodded toward the phone. Liz looked at him questioningly.

"Answer it," Seth said.

Liz slowly picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello Elizabeth," said a male voice.
 
"Who is this?" asked Liz as she looked at Seth.

"That's not important. What's important is that I was watching you in the lounge earlier tonight. I saw what you were doing."

Again, Elizabeth looked at Seth. He nodded and smiled at her reassuringly, running his hand over the sheer stocking on her leg.
 
"Elizabeth?"

Liz's attention was drawn back to the phone.

"Yes?"

"You were being bad this evening - in the lounge, in the hallway. You can be very naughty, can't you?"

Elizabeth couldn't recall seeing anyone in the hallway. She thrilled at the possibility that someone else did see her. Her heart raced.

"Elizabeth? Can't you?" he asked again.

"Yes," Liz replied.

Seth slid his hand up over the top of her stocking and, squeezing her thigh, pushed his thumb between her swollen lips and deep into her pussy.

Elisabeth gasped and said into the phone, "Yes, I can be naughty."

She raised her hips in response to Seth's probing. His thumb pumped slowly in and out of her, his hand nestled snuggly in the crack of her ass, squeezing gently. Liz reached out with her free hand and started playing with Seth's hard rod.

"Do you always do naughty things where strangers can see you, Elisabeth? I think you like to have men watch you, don't you? I think you like to show them how bad you are. Am I right?"

Liz had gotten up on her knees with her legs spread, allowing Seth's thumb to plunge deeper into her. Her hips thrust back and forth in rhythm with his hand. Listening to this stranger while Seth played with her increased her lust.

"Yes, I like to have men watch me," she replied. "I like to play for them, have them tell me what to do and use me for their pleasure." Saying these things to a total stranger made Liz hotter. "Would you like me to play for you?" she asked teasingly. She gave Seth a little smile and raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, that would be nice."

"What would you like me to do?"

"Hmmm...I'd like to watch you slowly undress for me, teasing as you remove each piece of clothing until you're standing naked in front of me. You'd rub your body against me, against my hard cock, telling me how you want to suck it, how you want it inside you. I'd tell you to get on your knees and take my cock in your mouth and suck it. I'd let you have just a little taste of my come, then I'd tell you to lay on the bed and spread your legs for me. I'd give you a dildo to play with. I'd watch you fuck your pussy with it while you talk to me, telling me how much you like it, how you like fucking it for me. Oh, yes! I'd like that a lot.  Would you do that for me Elisabeth? Would you let me watch you?"

"Yes!" Liz said in a breathy voice. Seth had stepped back and was sitting in the chair, watching Liz as she enjoyed the attentions of the stranger on the phone. She was fondling herself as she spoke. "I'll do whatever you like. I'll suck your cock, lick your balls. I'll play with a dildo or anything else you want. I'll be your naughty play thing. You can do anything you want with me. What's your pleasure?" Liz had jumped into the conversation with abandon. She was feeling hot and bawdy.
Liz waited for an answer but none came.

"Hello?"

No one was on the phone. Seth came over, took the phone from Liz and hung it up. He then opened the drawer on the nightstand, took a familiar bag out and threw it on the bed. As soon as Liz saw the bag, she forgot about the phone call. She was always thrilled by the mystery of what was in what they referred to as Seth's "bag of tricks". Seth smiled at her and said "Stand up."

Liz got off of the bed and stood, waiting for Seth's next command. Seth went to the bed, rummaged through the bag and pulled out a length of velvet cord.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back."

Liz did as she was told and crossed her wrists, her hands resting on her ass. Seth wrapped the cord around her wrists and secured it with a couple of knots. He secured the remainder of the cord to the round knob at the top of the bedpost, which was conveniently at the same height as Liz's bound hands. Seth checked to make sure Liz was securely tied, then came around to stand in front of her. He held her face in his hands and kissed her softly. Then he started to explore with his hands. He caressed her neck, running his hand under the long hair that hung down her back. He ran his hands over her shoulders and across her chest.

His fingers trailed down between her breasts, made full and round by the uplifting bra, and then to her nipples that protruded seductively over the edge of the bra. Seth alternately rubbed them lightly, then pulled on them, making Liz's body twitch in response to the erotic charge that went through her. All the while looking in her eyes, he continued down to her belly, then slowly slid his hand between her legs. She squeezed her thighs tight against his hand as he rubbed her through her wet panties.

Seth stepped back and smiled mischievously at Liz. Without a word, he went around the room lighting several candles. He turned off the lights, leaving the room in a warm golden glow from the candles. He then walked to the door, unlocked it and pulled it wide open. Liz looked at the open door and at Seth. He just smiled and went over and sat in the chair. Liz's heart pounded. There she stood tied to the bed in full view of anyone who might pass the door. She wondered what might happen next. Seth took out his phone and started to tap on the keys. Then Liz heard the familiar tone designating that a text message had been sent. Suddenly, it dawned on her, the stranger on the phone!

 

 

Published 
Written by Shersman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments