Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Session 3 - Doug and Deb Alone Together

"I Left Them Alone For a Short Time and They Couldn't Resist"

27
5 Comments 5
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Doug and Deb Alone Together

If you’ve read some of our other stories, Deb and Doug have had the occasion to connect several times. As I have read through other stories about hot wives, one of the scenarios that intrigued me was the two of them…alone.  

Last weekend, as summer was winding up, I casually mentioned to Deb that Doug and I had chatted and wanted to visit us again. Deb laughed and said,” He wants to visit us, or he wants to visit me?!”

I chuckled and said, “Well, I think the last few times he has come over, the 'us' has turned into 'you.'”

Deb commented, “Yeah, those were enjoyable evenings. Sure, let's have him over!”

I texted Doug a short while later and invited him over Friday evening, to which he readily agreed. 

I was planning in my head how to just get them alone in the house as I would be there when he arrived. After a little creative thinking, I came up with my plan.

Doug showed up around 5 p.m. on Friday and greeted us both. He had been at the beach the previous week as was bronze and looking good. Deb commended him on his tan and asked if he had been working out, to which Doug replied he had started a new workout regimen for his upper body.  

I had purposefully avoided sex with Deb for the two or three nights before Doug came over, as I wanted her to be horny and wanting. Deb wore a sundress that complemented her 36B breasts and hung just above her knees. I could tell from the smile on her face and the tint to her skin that she was both excited and a little flustered with Doug there!

I had run down our supply of bourbon and hid my full bottle that week. After we had our first round of drinks, I casually said to them, “Hey, guys – we are about out of bourbon and also need some more ice. Do you mind if I run up to the store quickly to get some? Shouldn’t take long, and otherwise, we will be relegated to doing Tequila shots!”

They both laughed, and Deb asked, “ Do you mind? I hate for you to go out?”

“I should be back in 20-25 minutes, so just relax, and you won’t even know I’m gone!”

I gave Doug a quick wink as I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I drove up to the local shopping center, pulled into the far parking spaces, and parked. I opened my security app and went to the den camera to see how things were going back at the house. Here is what I observed and heard:

“Doug, we always enjoy having you over! You’re a great guy and always so funny!” Deb told him.

“Thank you, I love coming over here and spending time with you guys. No better way to spend a Friday night!” Doug replied.

They both took a drink, and Deb said, “I gotta believe you don’t have any problem filling your Friday nights with all the younger chicks wanting your attention?”

“Well,” said Doug, “ I do have my share of opportunities, but the last few visits here with you have ended the same way.”  

Deb laughed and blushed a bit, put her hand on Doug’s arm, and told him, “Yeah, I seem to recall that! I’m glad you remember it.”

Doug replied, “How could I forget that experience? Being able to make love to a more mature woman with an incredible body was such a turn-on!”

I was sitting in my car watching and listening to this exchange over our security system. I’m pretty sure this topic wouldn’t have been discussed if I was there, so this was an insight, and a turn-on, that I hadn’t expected.

Doug finished his drink, said he had to use the restroom, and excused himself. Deb stayed on the couch, and I noticed her touching her nipples while she was on her phone. I decided to text her and let her know I was “delayed,” so I sent a quick text:

Me: “Hey, there was a detour on the way to the store, and I am just getting here.”

Deb: “Oh, too bad! We’re just having our drink and talking – take your time and be careful coming back.”

Me: “I checked in via the camera and saw you two sitting there cozy on the couch.”

Deb: “Oh? You were checking me on the security camera? You’re a bad boy!”

Me: “I assumed you’d be making out by this time, but you were just chatting. Don’t let me keep you from having fun!”

Deb: “So you’re saying take advantage of the situation, huh? Are you still connected to the camera?”

Me: “uh…yes.”

Deb looked up at the camera and blew me a kiss, then raised her dress to show me her pussy before texting: “Stay connected – you never know what you will see!”

Doug walked back into the room and sat down, and I noticed Deb didn’t say anything about me watching on the camera. She told him I had been delayed but should be back in the next thirty minutes or so.

I had an erection pushing against my pants, as I think I knew what was about to happen. We hadn’t talked about her doing anything on this visit or without me there, but it looked like she was going to give me a little show!

The two of them chatted for a bit, and then Deb asked Doug, “So you prefer a more mature woman than the younger ones?”

Doug paused and then said, “I will always take an experienced lover over an inexperienced younger one anytime.”

Deb smiled and said, “That was the right answer!” and leaned in to kiss him.

Doug was a little startled that she initiated the kiss, but he quickly recovered and slid closer to her to kiss her back. The two of them were making out pretty heavily, with lots of tongue and the occasional neck and ear nibble in between make-out sessions. At this point, I had unzipped my pants and pulled myself out as I watched this real-time sex tape being played out in front of me.

ChloeH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeH

Doug had his hand on Deb’s leg right below her skirt and started rubbing up and down her leg, inching further up her leg with each stroke. Deb seemed to be devouring his lips and tongue while he did this and slightly spread her legs to give him access. 

Doug’s had suddenly disappeared, and I knew he was playing with her wet pussy and most likely had a finger or two inside of her.

I could hear her moan a bit as he worked his magic, and she pulled away from the kiss and sat back. 

I could hear her say something to Doug, and then she leaned forward and pulled his shirt off. She was definitely playing to the camera! I was sitting in a parking lot with my phone in one hand and my dick in the other, hoping that no police officers or other bystanders decided to walk up to my car.  

Doug slid the straps of her sundress down and told Deb she had amazing tits, to which she replied, “I’m glad you like them…be nice to them!” That was all he needed to hear as he lowered his head and began kissing and sucking on her nipples. Deb had her head back on the couch while he both sucked her nipples and fingered her pussy. She then looked at the camera, smiled, and waved at me while he serviced her. Wow, I just about came at that point!  

Deb slowly pushed Doug back against the couch and kissed Doug again, using her fingers to tweak his nipples. 

She slowly moved her hand down to his shorts and rubbed his hard cock through them while moving down to lick his chest and nipples. She undid his belt expertly and slid her hand inside his underwear to find his shaft. 

Doug twitched, but quickly moved his hands down and pulled his shorts off. Deb kissed down his stomach and then slowly moved to the floor in front of him. Doug moved his hands down to her head, but she grabbed them both and pulled them down and onto the couch. Doug chuckled and then had the pleasure of Deb’s mouth finding the head of his cock. 

All I could see from the camera angle was Deb in front of him and her head working his dick. He was in obvious ecstasy, and then I heard him moan when she took his hard cock into her mouth and started sucking him off. I could see her on her knees and her head going back and forth while she pleasured him, all the while holding his hands down.

This was about all I could handle, and I felt like I was going to cum, so I stopped stroking and touching myself. I took a deep breath, looked around to be sure I was alone still, and went back to the camera.

Deb was getting into the blowjob, and I could tell Doug was going to have a hard time not blowing his entire load in her mouth. Deb sat back on her knees to give him a reprieve as Doug sat up and gave her a deep kiss. Once he helped her up, she grabbed her sundress and slowly pulled it over her head and was now standing there naked in front of him.

Doug pulled her down onto the couch and got on top of her. I had a side-view angle of them, but his body was between her legs, and he was kissing her mouth and nipples as she was under him. Doug sat up and grabbed himself, and I could see he was planning to enter her. 

Her legs were spread wide on the couch, and Doug was using the head of his cock to rub up and down her pussy lips while Deb massaged and played with her breasts.

I saw Deb’s back arch slightly as Doug entered her and pushed his full length into her pussy. He stayed fully inside of her for what seemed a couple of minutes, and then slowly started moving in and out. Deb massaged his head and his back, and grabbed his ass cheeks to pull him deeper, all the while moaning until I heard her tell him loudly, “Fuck me!” He started to pump more quickly, and as I looked at Deb lying on the couch, I could see she was looking at the camera as she moaned for him to cum in her.  

Doug was pounding her pretty hard, and I could hear their skin slapping together along with her wetness through the audio. It was so incredibly hot, and I grunted as I came all over my hand and shorts for what seemed like forever!

Doug made one more push into her, and then I could tell he was cumming as well, buried deep in her as she was orgasming. They lay there for a few minutes, and Doug kissed her on the lips, telling her that it was amazing. He got up, helped her up, and they both went to separate bathrooms to clean up. As Deb walked out of the room, I saw her look up at the camera and blow me a kiss, knowing I had a front-row seat to this hot sex session.

I couldn’t go into the store in my condition, so I cleaned myself up and headed back to the house. I grabbed my hidden full bottle of bourbon from the garage fridge and walked into the house, apologizing for taking so long. Deb and Doug were sitting on the couch with the television on, just chatting, and I told them I had bought some more alcohol.  

I asked, “Have you been sitting here the entire time?”

Deb replied, “Yes, just catching up and talking about our likes and dislikes.”

I chuckled and went in to make us all another drink.

Doug didn’t offer any explanation, and he wasn’t aware of my watching the fuck session – Deb came over and kissed me and told me she was glad I was back!

The rest of the evening with Doug is another story that I will save for the next chapter. Needless to say, the first lovemaking session set the tone for the rest of the night!

Published 
Written by Pecten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments