Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games #10

"We're back to our sex games after a needed hiatus."

8
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This is a linked continuation of Sex Games 9

It took both Carol and I a long time to get over the trauma of her blowing Mark when I had specifically asked her not to. I still had vivid flashbacks of Carol kneeling in front of Mark, sucking his cock and fingering herself. We spent a lot of time talking about what we expected from our marriage. We avoided social events and parties. We kept ourselves distant from our friends. We held hands and cuddled a lot. I was still traumatized by what had happened. Carol was very loving and contrite.

We made love nearly every day. Mostly it was tender loving sex, enjoying each other's bodies and how well we fit together. I'd slowly stroke into her cunt and murmur words of love and lust. Carol would hold my face in her hands and lock her legs behind my back. When we came it was a sweet release full of love and shared excitement. We did everything sexual for each other.

Carol sucked my cock until I came in her mouth and then she shared an open mouth kiss with me. I licked and sucked every fold of her cunt and focused on her clit until she came screaming and humping her cunt to my very wet face. Carol masturbated me, using her juices as lubricant, until I came all over her. I finger fucked her until she had orgasm after orgasm. I fucked her warm tight ass and came deep in her. She sat on my face and ground her cum filled cunt and ass on my mouth while I stuck my tongue in her every hole.

After a while our fantasy sex talk came back and we would fuck wildly. At first the fantasies were tinged with my insecurity. Gradually we able to reminisce about all the adventures we had had. We avoided any mention of Mark. We dirty talked about our days at the cottage and the yacht club, Brian and his yacht, John with the big prick, beach boy Billy, Don the 70s guy who fucked Carol's ass twice in the same day. We had loved it all. We missed our adventures but were wary of anything that could cause us marital trouble. We had learned a very hard lesson.

We decided we needed a change of scenery. We rented a cottage in the Great Smokey Mountains in Gatlinburg Tennessee. The cottage was a log cabin with roughhewn timbers on the outside while the inside was smooth and modern. It had a front porch that overlooked the forest and at night we could see the lights from Dollywood in Pigeon Forge. We spent the first few days hiking in the forest and mountains. In the evening we'd eat at the Gatlinburg Trout House and fall asleep by ten.

We were well rested and starting to feel restless. I heard of a place with Line Dancing - "Hogs and Honeys". Carol is a great dancer. When we went she wore a snap button cowgirl shirt and a very short flared skirt with horseshoes printed on it. The skirt was so short that it came with built in "bloomers". Carol cut the bloomers out. She wore hand tooled cowgirl boots with a medium heel. I wore a cowboy shirt, jeans and a Stetson hat.

On the way out the door I said,

"No promises, but maybe you'll get to ride a cowboy tonight."

Carol smiled and said,

"You're my number one cowboy and you get to ride me any time you want. Maybe a wild mustang would be fun for a night."

We were happy.

We got to "Hogs and Honeys" around nine o'clock and the place was packed and jumping. I ordered two Sapphire martinis and we found a dark booth to sit in. There was a cowboy band playing and a lot of people line dancing. "Achy breakey heart" was blaring and I held my hand out to Carol. We joined the crowd on the dance floor. The dancers were arranged in a large circle and in the middle was a smaller circle where dancers could show their stuff.

Carol had her hands on her hips, elbows out and swayed to the music. She was moving to the tunes and her skirt was flipping dangerously high.

She said, "Let's get in the middle."

I said, "I don't dance well enough. You go and have fun."

She skipped to the middle and joined the smaller group. There were about eight people in the middle, showing off and having a good time. The group all linked arms and moved in a circle in the opposite direction of the larger group on the outside. On Carol's arms there was an older gentleman who really seemed to know what he was doing and on her other arm was a handsome young man who was more into stomping and grinning. The next song, The Wobble, started and everyone grabbed the hips of the person in front of them and danced, Conga like around the room. As Carol danced past me she looked at me with a question in her eyes. I smiled

The older gentleman was holding Carol's hips and when she wiggled he could see the bottom of her ass cheeks. Carol's hands were on the hips of the handsome young man and I saw her grope his ass. When the Conga line went by me again, Carol stepped out and came up to me.

She asked, "Are you okay? I love only you. Will we be playing sex games tonight?"

I appreciated her concern and loving care.

I said, "I'm fine. If you have any candidates let's play."

Carol beamed and said,

"Looks like I'm riding some broncos tonight."

A slow Texas two step came on and Carol slipped into the arms of the older gentleman. He was a very skilled dancer and held her tight as he led her across the floor. Carol was rubbing her breasts on his chest and shamelessly rubbed her leg along his thigh. He looked surprised and happy that this young beautiful woman was flirting with him. The dance ended and she pulled him over to me. She introduced him as Jim and said, "Jim this is my husband, Dick."

I said, "Jim, I'm pleased to meet you. Why don't you join us for a drink?"

We settled into the booth with me on Carol's right and Jim on her left. She rested her hand on Jim's thigh. The handsome young man who Carol groped on the dance floor came over to our booth and said,

"Hi, I'm David and I'd be honored to join you folks for a drink."

I looked up and said,

"David, I'm Dick, Carol's husband and this is Jim who we met tonight.

ebony_sugarmilf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ebony_sugarmilf

Sit down."

I stood up and gestured David to sit on Carol's right side. When he settled in Carol put her hand on his thigh. She now had two men she was touching. They looked at me with a question in their eyes.

I thought what the hell and said,

"Carol and I play this sex game where she fucks guys and I watch. Are you two interested?"

They both looked stunned and then burst into smiles.

We had drinks and Carol was increasingly bold in her groping. She ran her hands over their cocks and pulled her skirt up so they could play with her bald cunt. David started fingering Carol and Jim unsnapped a few of the buttons on her shirt and had his hands on her naked breasts. I thought we needed to get out of here before we're arrested.

I said, "We've got a cottage nearby. Why don't we all go there?"

Jim said he didn't have a car, he had come with some friends. I invited him to ride with us. David would follow us. We went out to the car and Carol got in the back seat with Jim. I drove and from the back seat I heard a zipper coming down. I adjusted the rearview mirror and could see Carol's head bobbing up and down. She was sucking Jim's cock and he was finger fucking her.

I said, "Slow down we have all night."

Carol moaned. Jim sighed.

We got to the cottage and everyone headed for the front door. Jim's cock was sticking out of his pants and he was very red faced. Once we got inside I said,

"Everyone get naked." Carol quickly unsnapped all the buttons on her shirt and pulled her skirt down. She was flush with lust, her nipples were alert, breasts bright red, hair cascading down her back, her freshly waxed mound flush and damp. We all stared at her and marveled at her beauty and passion.

Jim stripped, his cock still hard from Carol sucking it in the backseat. He was in good shape for someone his age, although his ass did have a little sag. He obviously kept in shape.

David was built like a statue. He had broad shoulders, flat stomach, slim hips and strong muscular legs. His cock was huge, hanging down his legs and with a broad purple head.

Carol said,

"I want some pictures of all of us."

I got out my digital camera and Carol posed on the large bearskin rug in front of the fireplace. She looked fantastic. Next she wanted a picture of her with Jim. She had him stand over her and hold his hard cock. Next she wanted David to stand in front of her while she sucked his cock. She wanted a picture of the two of us. Jim had us pose in an embrace with my hard cock flat against her stomach. As a finale she stood between Jim and David and held both of their cocks like trophies. I was sure we'd treasure the pictures as time went on.

We headed into the bedroom. Carol got on the bed and had Jim and David by her sides. She kissed David open mouthed and tongues twirling. Jim started caressing her breasts and took a nipple into his mouth and curled his tongue on her areola. David started fingering her and pushing two digits into her very wet cunt.

Carol pulled herself on top of David and started pushing her hips into him. His cock was sticking up between Carol's ass cheeks. To my surprise Jim leaned down and took David's cock into his mouth and started sucking him. Carol felt Jim's movement and she slid down David's body until her cunt was against the base of his cock and Jim's tongue. Jim pulled up and took David's cock in his hand and pushed into Carol's cunt, then resumed licking the part of David's cock that was visible. Jim moved up a bit and started sucking Carol while she was fucking David.

It was an incredibly erotic sight. I grabbed my camera and took pictures of this sexual triad. My cock was throbbing. I moved over to the bed and got behind Carol. I got some lube from the bedside table and put some in Carol's ass and on my cock. I gently started pushing into her ass and I could feel David's cock sliding along side my cock through Carol's thin membrane. I felt Jim kneel behind me and he lubed his prick and my ass. He pushed into me and I felt like we were a fuck train.

Carol started moaning,

"Fuck, Oh fucking God, cock cock, meeeee."

She was thrashing around on our cocks and I felt Jim plunge deeply into my ass. David couldn't hold back and he shouted, "I'm coming, fuck fuck." I could feel his cock throbbing along side my cock. Jim groaned and came deeply in my ass. I moaned, "Carol, Carol, fuck fuck." And I came in her ass.

Carol was trembling and quivering as David and I held her tightly while she came explosively. I murmured in her ear about how much I loved my dirty girl.

We slowly disengaged and cum was dripping from everywhere. Carol rolled off David and crept into my arms. Jim was still hard and got on top of David and started sliding his cock on David's. David reached up and pulled Jim to him and started humping cock to cock.

Carol and I watched while they humped each other. Jim slid his still lubricated cock over David's and they both started coming on each other.

Carol shivered in my arms and pushed herself against me. The room was quiet as everyone glowed with the sexual aftermath. Carol slid down my body and started sucking my still sensitive cock. I was on overload and came in her mouth almost immediately.

After a while Jim and David got up and got dressed. David said he would drive Jim back to the club. They both hugged us and smiled gently at Carol.

After they left Carol cuddled into me and asked,

"Are we still okay? I love sex games but I love you more."

I rocked her in my arms and reassured her that we were both okay.

We slept like babies and in the morning we made soft gentle love.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments