Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games #11

"We find a sex partner at a music fair"

5
2 Comments 2
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
After our trip to Gatlinburg, Carol and I were back in the sex game. In Gatlinburg we had a sex filled good time with Jim and David. We fucked and sucked, double penetrated and sodomized. Our loving relationship was once again strong. We agreed that sex games were something we wanted to continue but we would do nothing to threaten our marriage. We were in it together.

We were home and had the usual problems about being discrete because of our social and business positions.

Every year tens of thousands of music fans come to Nashville for Fan Fair. There are nightly concerts, street parties, venues to get autographs and general revelry all over town.

Carol and I decided we'd scout around and see if we had any opportunities for a sex game. Friday night was the annual Kick Off concert and Block Party. The concert was in Centennial Park and the block party was on West End Avenue. We walked to the park and joined the boisterous crowd. It was a warm summer night. Carol wore a loose fringed short skirt and a gauze halter top with guitars printed on it, a Stetson hat and cowgirl boots. Her nipples were on proud display.

Alan Jackson was on stage singing his big hit "Good Time." The crowd started line dancing and Carol got in the line. When she kicked to the rhythm you might have got a peek of her bald mound. The next song was a Texas Two Step and I held out my hand to Carol and off we went. About half way through the song someone tapped me on the shoulder and asked if they could cut in. I looked at Carol and she smiled and held out her arms. Carol snuggled up in his arms and twirled around the floor. A slow song came on, she threw her Stetson to me and she molded her body to his, put her arms around his neck and her head on his shoulder. The young man looked down at Carol then smiled. She pressed her body to him and ran her leg between his legs brushing against his cock. When the song ended she pulled him over to me and made the introductions, "Bill, this is my husband Dick. Dick this is Bill. He's in town for Fan Fest."

I shook his hand and smiled at him, then asked Carol, "Are you having fun?"

Carol leaned into Bill, put her arm around his waist and said, "I know a way to have more fun." 

Carol whispered to Bill, "I'd like to fuck you and Dick likes to watch and maybe participate."

Bill looked startled but happy. He said, "I'm staying at the Peabody. Would you like to come up to my room for a nightcap?"

Carol looked up at him then gave him a passionate tongue twirling kiss. Then she pulled me to her and kissed me and whispered, "Thank you. I love you."

Carol looked around and reached down and stroked his cock through his pants. She smiled and said, "Your prick feels happy." We started walking towards the hotel when we were in a dark part of the park Carol reached into my pants and said, "Another happy prick." 

Bill stopped walking and said, "I have to tell you both something, I'm bisexual."

Carol and I smiled and I said, "The more sex the better."

We got to the hotel and when we got in the elevator Carol put her arms around his neck and kissed him with erotic passion. We got to his room, which was a suite with sitting areas, a luxurious bathroom and a giant king sized bed. Bill called room service and ordered some champagne. At first we were all a bit unsure of how to proceed.

I suggested some music to dance to. I turned my Ipod on and selected a romantic playlist. I held my hand out to Carol and she draped herself in my arms. As we danced I murmured sweet words in her ear and caressed her bare buttocks underneath her skirt. She pressed her bald mound on my leg and raised her knee to graze my hardening cock. The next song came on and Carol pulled Bill to the floor and put her arms around his neck, her head on his shoulder and hickey kisses on his neck. Soon they were dry humping to the music. It was sex to dance to.

After the dancing Carol sat back on the couch and pulled her skirt off, her mound flushed with lewd dampness and her cunt lips engorged. She then pulled her halter top off. Her breasts were breathtaking. 

I walked over to the couch and got on my knees in front of her, smelling her lusty scent. I put my mouth over her mound as she started fingering herself. Carol put her feet on the floor and raised her cunt up to my tongue.

There was a knock on the door, "Room Service. Your champagne."

Carol smile at the both of us and opened the door naked. The waiter blushed and stammered, "Where do you want this?"

Carol took the cold bottle from him and ran it over her breasts, making her nipples jut out. She reached out and groped his cock, then smiled at him and said, "Another happy dick." Carol was shameless in her lust for sex. The waiter looked around the room and saw two men and a beautiful naked woman. He started backing towards the door. Carol said, "You can stay if you want. What's your name"

"Jamal"

She walked up to him and put her arms around his neck and kissed him with erotic intensity. He lowered his arms and cupped her ass cheeks, pulling her into him.

isabelle_jamess1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
isabelle_jamess1

Carol said, "Why don't the three of you men get naked?" 

Bill and I pulled our clothes off and threw them on the floor. Jamal hesitated and then said, "What the fuck?" He got naked too.

Carol said, "More music I want to dance with Jamal."

They danced naked to a slow romantic song, Carol naked and rubbing her body all over Jamal's. Jamal groaned and his thick black cock was trapped between them.

 Carol said, "All of you come over here and stand in front of me while I sit on the couch."

The three of us stood in front of her our cocks pulsing, veins throbbing, pre cum dripping on the floor. Carol kissed the head of each cock. Carol licked their balls and took them in her mouth and sucked them. She took Jamal's and Bill's pricks and rubbed them together putting the purple heads on top of each other. They groaned and Carol smirked. She took both of them in her mouth at the same time, her cheeks bulging with cock. She stroked the base of their cocks while sucking on the hot heads. She made loud obscene slurping sounds and moaned around their pricks.

I didn't want to be left out so I stroked and rubbed my cock on Carol's back leaving a wet trace of pre cum. I groaned as the sight of Carol with two cocks in her mouth was lewd and seductive.

Carol took their pricks out of her mouth. They were glistening with her saliva, pointing straight up and vibrating and obscene in their throbbing state. She then turned to me and swallowed my whole cock. I started to pump into her mouth, face fucking her. She twirled her tongue like a snake around my cock and sucked on the purple head. Carol looked up at me with love and lust in her eyes.

I said, "Let's all move to the bed."

Carol walked ahead of us, her hips swinging and her perfect ass swaying. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs, bald cunt flush with desire, juices running from her slit. I knew what she wanted, so I said to Jamal, "She wants you to perform cunnilingus on her."

He knelt in front of her and started with her feet, sucking each toe, then kissed her calf and moved up to her thighs. Carol was moaning and dirty talking, "Suck my cunt, lick me, tongue fuck me." When he got to her labia his long tongue probed each layer and slathered her clit with his saliva. Carol pulled his head to her and moaned, "Ahhh, fuck, fuck,." 

She pulled Jamal up on her and said, "Now fuck me. Bill suck my tits while Jamal fucks me. Dick put your cock in my mouth."

Jamal rubbed his prick up and down her slit, teasing, provoking Carol's lust. He started slowly pushing his prick into her. As he pushed in and out his black prick was soaked and gleaming with her nectar. Jamal stroked into her and pushed his pubic bone onto her clit. His strong back and hands let him fuck and fuck and fuck. Carol wrapped her legs around his back and pulled him deeply into her cunt. They fucked for several minutes. Suddenly they were in a frenzy a fevered fuck. Carol started talking dirty, "Stick your black prick, oh fucking God, meeeee." Her talk sent Jamal over the edge and I could see his cock pulsing with wave after wave of cum. Jamal collapsed onto Carol and they exchanged soft kisses and caresses blushing with contentment.

After a few minutes Carol beckoned to Bill and gestured to her overflowing cunt. He got between her legs and licked and sucked Jamal's cum out of her. She was dripping and overflowing onto his face. Carol had a small orgasm on his tongue then said to Bill, "Now fuck me."

Bill put his hard cock into her freshly fucked cunt and then gestured to me that he wanted to suck my cock while he fucked Carol. Bill was very excited, his cock and Carol's cunt making squishing noises while they fucked. He gasped and my cock fell out of his mouth.

Jamal was standing by the bed watching and stroking his wet black cock back to hardness. He moved behind Bill and caressed Bill's ass then stuck a finger into his tight hole.

Bill looked back and said to Jamal, "Fuck my ass. Put your prick in me."

Jamal got on the bed and snuggled up to his ass. He rubbed his prick between Bill's ass cheeks took some lubrication from his cock and put it in Bill's ass.

I couldn't believe Bill could take that cock in his ass. Jamal leaned forward hugging Bill and gently pushed his prick into his tight hole. Bill groaned, "Oh yesss, fuck my asss." Bill was in a sexual mania and Jamal and Bill developed a rhythm where when Jamal pushed into Bill, Bill pushed into Carol.

I was standing over Carol frantically rubbing my prick and breathing heavily. I started to come on Carol and that set her off into a mist of sexual dirty talk. "Come, oh Dick, fuck, meee, oh my fucking God." She thrashed around on Bill's cock and soon Jamal and Bill were in a frenzy with their fucking.

Jamal came in Bill's ass and Bill groaned and came in Carol.

I climbed on the bed and embraced Carol, murmuring, "I love my dirty girl."

Carol trembled and shook then laid back with a smile of perfect contentment on her face.

Sex games continues.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments