Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex games 12

"Carol fucks golfers and we go to the Peabody for more sex games."

9
2 Comments 2
9.7k Views 9.7k
2.3k words 2.3k words


Fan Fair was over. Carol and I had a good time playing our sex games. We were back home and discretion was important to us. We enjoyed daily sex, inflamed by our dirty talk about all our adventures.

The following Saturday night we were invited to a party at the Belle Meade Country Club. This is the most prestigious country club in Nashville. The grounds are spectacular. There are some glorious homes surrounding the golf course. The main building is a plantation mansion. The occasion was the final round of the U.S. Senior open. We were invited because my company was a major sponsor of the tournament.

It was a real dress up event. I wore my tux and Carol wore a shimmering nude cocktail dress. The dress clung to Carol's body like a second skin. It had a high neck which caused it to hug her breasts and a short bodice. For jewelry she had a diamond choker and matching bracelet. She looked fabulous. We didn't know many of the people there. The crowd looked prosperous and in a party mood. We had martinis at the bar and ate from a sumptuous buffet. At our table was one of the golfers, John, a handsome fit man in his forties whose nickname was "Golf Club" and a younger man, Jim, who traveled with the golf tournaments.

Some dance music started and Carol and I got up on the dance floor. Carol clung to me and nibbled on my ears. I could feel the excitement in her. She whispered to me, "I'm so horny."

I said, "I don't know what we can do about that."

She said, "John and Jim?"

I shrugged.

When we went back to the table John asked, "Carol, would you like to dance with an older man?"

Carol smiled and said, "Sure, where would I find one?"

That got a chuckle from the table.

Carol held out her hand to John and they started dancing. John was a very good dancer. They waltzed gracefully around the room, Carol smiling and letting John lead. The song ended and an oldie from the seventies came on. John bowed a little and held out his hand. This time they danced tighter to each other, but with decorum and grace. When Carol came back to the table she thanked John and gave him a little peck on the cheek. John blushed.

Jim asked Carol if she'd dance with him. She held out her hand and they danced to a 1940's Benny Goodman swing song. He twirled her around and tossed her through his legs. He was quite the dancer. When they got back to the table Carol was huffing and puffing.

She turned to Jim and said, "Wow you're good on your feet."

We all had another drink and sat chatting about the golf tournament and the beauty of the country club.

I danced the next slow song with Carol. I could feel her trembling. She said, "I'm so horny, my underwear is soaked with my juices."

I said, "We'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Back at the table we continued to chat with John and Jim. They were both enthralled by Carol. She did some mild flirting, twirling her hair, touching the choker and playfully touching them. They both danced with Carol and seemed to be holding her tighter.

The presentation of awards started. John got a trophy for third place and was very happy and demonstrative. When he got back to the table, he handed the trophy to Carol and hugged her. When they separated they were both a little flush. The party started to break up. I asked where they were staying. The Peabody.

Jim said, "It's kind of early. Would you two like to meet us in the hotel bar for a nightcap?"

Carol whispered to me, "Oh yeah."

We got up to leave and Carol gave each of them a kiss on the lips, but held back from giving a passionate kiss. 

The Peabody was familiar territory for Carol and me. We had fucked many a man there. I only hoped we weren't too recognizable to the staff. One of the room waiters, Jamal, had fucked Carol and had stayed the night for a sex filled adventure with us and two other men. We had a great time.

We got out to the parking lot. We stood by our car and we shared a passionate kiss full of expectations for a sex game tonight. I had my hand under Carol's dress and she was humping against me. John and Jim saw us as they were getting into their car and waved and smiled. We got in our car and as we were pulling out of the parking lot Carol lifted her hips and pulled her panties off. Carol pulled up her dress and was fingering her cunt as we drove along. She put two fingers in and spread her labia, opening her self up and spreading her juices. She started playing with her clit and started moaning, "Oh Dick, I love you. I want you all to fuck me over and over. Ahhh, fuck, coming."

The car window was open and I thought I saw somebody watching, all the better. When we got there we stayed in the car for a few minutes so that Carol could tremble through her orgasm and calm down and straighten out her clothes.

We went into the hotel bar and John and Jim were sitting in a darkened booth. Jim got up and gestured to Carol to sit between them. Before Carol sat between them I pulled her to me and we shared an open mouth, tongues dancing erotic kiss. I could smell her sex. They had figured out our game and wanted to play.

I said, "That was a great cocktail party." 

John pulled Carol to him and they kissed, open mouthed tongues darting in each other's mouth. When they broke apart Carol was breathing hard. 

Carol turned and Jim put his arms around her shoulders and kissed her passionately, while caressing her breasts. I again pulled Carol to me and we shared an open mouth passionate kiss.

We were all silent for a moment. The bartender came over, smiled and said hello to Carol and I, and asked what we wanted to drink. All of us ordered martinis. When he left, Jim said, "The bartender seems to know you two."

I said, "We sometimes come here to play."

John said, "Play what?"

I thought, let's get it out in the open. I said, "We play sex games. Carol gets sexed up by men and I either watch or participate."

John and Jim smiled. They both moved closer to Carol pinning her between them. Carol put her head on John's shoulder and sighed, "This is going to be fun for all of us."

We all chatted while we finished our drinks.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

There was heightened sexual tension in the air.

Jim said, "I have a suite. Let's go there for a nightcap."

We all got up out of the booth, Carol's dress sliding dangerously high, and headed for the elevators. Carol was in between John and Jim linked to their arms. We left and the bartender smirked and said, "Have fun, kids."

On the elevator John and Jim squeezed Carol between them. They were kissing and caressing her. Carol started moaning and humping them. Another couple got on the elevator and stared at the four of us. We didn't care.

Jim's suite was gorgeous. It had a four poster bed, sitting area and a very large bathroom with a multi person shower and Jacuzzi. John, Jim and I stared at Carol. Carol suggested some music and champagne. I called room service for the champagne and Jim hooked his i-phone to the room's sound system and selected a playlist of mostly soft romantic music. Simply Red's 'If you don't know me by now' song from the 1980s came on and Carol pulled John to the middle of the room to dance.

While they were dancing the champagne was delivered.

Carol was all over John as they danced. She ran her hands over his cock, rubbed her tits on his chest, and humped his leg with her bald mound. After the dance John told Carol, in a commanding voice, "Take your clothes off."

Carol pulled her dress over her head and stood there beautifully naked. Her chest was flushed, her nipples pert and there was a trace of wetness in her slit.

John then said to the rest of us, "Take your clothes off."

Jim and I undressed quickly.

Then John said to Carol, again in a commanding voice, "Undress me."

Carol walked over to John, unbuttoned his shirt, unzipped his pants and took his clothes off. John had an enormous cock. He took it in his hand and swung it around smirked and said, "Now you know why they call me 'golf club'."

Carol walked over to John, got down on her knees and stroked his cock. Her eyes were glittering with lust. She flicked the head with her tongue and licked it from top to bottom.

John said to Jim, "Do you have any silk ties?"

Jim said, "Several, let me get them."

Jim brought out an assortment of ties. John took four of them and told Carol to get on the bed and spread her arms and legs. Carol looked at me hesitantly.

I said to John, "Carol and I don't play any BDSM games."

John looked at me angrily and he said, "I do" and he approached Carol with the ties.

I said, "Stop."

He grabbed one of Carol's arms. I lost it. I walked over to him, while he was still holding Carol's arm, and I punched him in the gut. He doubled over and I pushed him to the floor. I said, "John, Carol and I don't play those games and I make the rules. Understood?"

John was red faced and still grimacing with pain.

I said to Carol, "Get dressed we're leaving."

John gasped, "Okay, okay, can't we still play your way?"

I looked at Carol and asked, "Play or go?"

Carol said, "Play. John kneel in front of me."

John was on his knees in front of Carol. She ground her mound in his face and said, "Lick it."

Carol grasped his head and used him as a sex toy.

She said, "Dick take him to the bed and tie his hands and legs to the posters."

Jim who had looked on at all this asked, "Can I play too?"

I said to Jim, "Yes we'll all play by Carol's rules."

John meekly let me tie him to the bed. He was humiliated and sexually excited. His huge 'Golf Club' cock was erect and I could see the veins in it pulsing. Carol got on the bed and straddled his face.

She said, "Lick it until I come."

I don't think I ever saw this side of Carol. She was angry that John thought he could push her around and she was aroused by her new found sexual power.

Carol rode John's face. It was slick with her juices and he was getting more aroused by the minute, precum dripping down into his pubic hair. Jim got on the bed behind Carol and started fingering her just above John's mouth. He straddled John's body and rubbed his prick on her ass and then her slit. John was 'mmphing' in humiliation and inflamed with lust.

I stood next to Carol and we shared an erotic passionate open mouthed, tongues dancing kiss. I was rubbing her tits and caressing her down to where John was trapped. Carol bent over and Jim slid his cock into her dripping cunt. John started humping his body up and down in total erotic frustration. Jim looked down and said, "John, lick my cock while I fuck Carol."

Carol moaned, "Oh my fucking good, Ahhhh, fuck, cum, lick, coming."

Jim plunged deeply into Carol and shot wave after wave of cum into her. It dripped down on John's face. Jim and I held Carol while she continued to come and come. Jim's cock slowly plopped out of Carol's cunt. John could see it all and do nothing. Jim got off of John. Carol slid down his body and started sliding along John's cock. She kept teasing him with her slick cunt.

John said, "Oh please, Oh please."

Carol rose up over John's cock and started to slowly lower herself onto it. She groaned, "So big, so fucking big."

Her labia were stretched, red and plump with excitement. She would rise up until only his head was in her then plunge down, rubbing her clit on his pubic bone.

John went, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah."

I was so hot I took some lubrication from John's face and started pulling and rubbing my cock.

Carol's eyes were glossy with sex and her body was flush and sweating. John went, "Oh fuck I'm coming and I could see his prick pulsing cum into Carol.

Carol, "Oh fuck, my way, meeee, coming."

I couldn't take any more and my cock started spewing cum on John. I kept gripping my cock and felt wave after wave of pleasure.

I straddled John's face, my ass over his mouth and pulled Carol's vibrating body to me and murmured words of love to her.

Carol smirked and said, "John, lick Dick's ass." He did and it felt nice and dirty.

Finally we all stopped. I said to Jim, "Untie him after we've left."

Carol and I drove home. She said, "That was different, but fun."

I smiled.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments