Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex games #5 Part 2

"We go to the beach party and have lots of sex with the beach boy."

10
1 Comment 1
6.6k Views 6.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The alarm went off and we woke up for the beach party. We were a little frazzled from all that had already happened today. You had already fucked four men. We took a shower and freshened up. You put on your white bikini and a T shirt.

We went out on the deck and could see the glow from the beach fire. We walked to the party. There were about thirty people there, the majority of them seemed to be in their early twenties. It was a wild party scene. The young women had on tiny bikinis and a number of them were topless. You saw the topless ones and promptly took off your T shirt and bikini top.

Around the fire it was a typical late night beach party. There were couples on blankets making out and groups of friends standing around talking to each other.

We walked around for a while until you saw your beach boy standing with friends and drinking coke. You walked up to him while he was talking and said hello and brushed your naked breasts on him.

You said, "Hi beach boy, what's your name? How old are you?"

He blushed and stammered out, "My name is Billy and I'm seventeen."

He introduced his friends and you introduced me, your husband. They looked at me quizzically and I just smiled. We made small talk. After a few minutes you took Billy aside and I could hear you asking him if he had any beach blankets. He went off and got some blankets from his friends. He came back and you leaned into him and asked him if there was anyplace private we could go.

He blushed furiously and stammered, "We could go to the dunes."

I watched you and Billy walk off to the dunes, I decided to give you some time alone. I went over to the fire and joined the merriment. I flirted with a few of the young women and they flirted right back. While that was fun, I couldn't get my mind off of you and Billy.

I walked toward the dunes and watched you from a discrete distance. You had put the blankets down and pulled him to you. You embraced him hotly and then the of you started making out. I could sense that both of you were getting aroused. I could see him start humping his hips on you.

That's when I showed up. He was surprised but you reassured him. You kissed him some more and then took off his swimsuit and yours. His prick was thin and his pubic hair was blond and sparse. I looked down at him and thought how lucky.

You started kissing his neck and chest. You leaned down and took his hard little prick in your mouth.

He groaned and moaned, "Oh yes, Oh god."

He was so young and inexperienced. He quickly came in your mouth. He looked sheepishly at you. You cuddled him and said we have a long night ahead of us.

You told him to lay down on the blanket face up. You straddled his face and taught him how to lick you as you humped his face.

RigelBlue
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RigelBlue

You told him where to lick and how to use his tongue and mouth.

You groaned and said, "That's it, right there, suck harder."

You came on his mouth. I got up and held you while you still trembled. Billy was erect again. The recuperative power of youth is amazing. You put your arms around him and slathered him with wet kisses and intimate caresses.

After a few minutes of making out you rolled over and pulled Billy on top of you. I reached down between your legs and got some lubrication from your juices. I knelt between your legs and you pulled Billy into your cunt. He moaned. I took a lubricated finger and slowly inserted it in his ass. He froze and started trembling. I gently stroked his slim shoulders and said to relax this is all for fun. I snuggled up to him ass and very gently pressed my cock into his ass.

We all stayed still for a moment and then I could feel him relax and let me in. I looked over his shoulder at you and you were in sexual paradise, your face and breasts flush with lust and pleasure. I slowly started fucking him while he was fucking you. We kept up the slow fucking for a while, savoring the sheer dirty sex. It was fun and sexy.

You groaned and started talking dirty, "Fuck me beach boy, fuck him Dick, Ohhh, Fuuuck me, Don't stop."

Billy got excited by the dirty talk and started to go into a sexual frenzy. I started plunging into his ass and he plunged into you.

He started to go, "Unhhh, Unhhhh."

I mumbled, "Ohhh, Yes, Yes." 

You groaned and the combined sex noises set us all off. He came in you; I came in his ass; you came on his prick. You and I hugged him while he was still breathing hard. We lay back on the blanket with Billy between us. We both caressed him and kissed him.

Amazingly he got hard again.

You straddled his face and said, "Lick your cum from me."

I bent over and took his prick in my mouth. I could taste you on his prick. I loved the softness of his skin and the hardness of his cock. I swallowed his cock and sucked the sweet length of it.

He was licking and sucking your cunt and soon you were riding his face wildly. As I sucked him he began to thrust his hips up. You moaned and came on his face and he came in my mouth. I licked the rest of his cum off of him. We all sighed in contentment and lay back and enjoyed the night.

The night air turned chilly. You and I hugged Billy and asked if he were okay? He went limp and smiled at us. "Time to call it a night," I said.

Billy smiled again and said, "Wow."

You and I walked back to the cottage.

When we got in bed I said, "Quite the beach boy fucker."

You said, "Quite the little cocksucker."

We hugged each other and drifted off to sleep.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments