Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex games #7 part 2

"The gang at the cottage"

7
0 Comments 0
10.1k Views 10.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
We took a long nap after our adventures on the boat. When we woke up, the sun was setting over the lake. We had reservations at the yacht club for dinner. When I made the reservations, they told me the theme tonight was California surfing. We were in a good mood and set for more adventures. We went out on the deck to see the sunset. We wore our usual T-shirt, no bottoms. The breeze ruffled my cock and I snuggled up to you for warmth. We talked about what happened this afternoon. You were impaled on two cocks. We were aroused but wanted to wait for this evening. I asked you what you were expecting this evening.

You said, "If I could, I'd fuck them all."

I smiled and said, "Well, that would be a lot of fucking."

We walked to the yacht club. You were wearing denim short shorts with threadbare cutouts on your ass and near your mound. For a top, you wore a gossamer halter with a plunging neckline. As usual, you wore no underwear. I had on a pair of denim cutoffs and a very cool T-shirt. It was a bit casual, but you looked hot. We had a drink at the bar before dinner. We had a delicious dinner of lake fish and couscous and a bottle of chilled white wine.

We decided to walk out on the deck and enjoy the evening air.

I said, "Does the deck bring back memories?"

You said, "Um hmm."

The lake was beautiful in the moonlight. The air was warm, the moon full and a warm breeze through the pines. It was a romantic setting. I stood behind you, cupped your breasts and snuggled my prick between your ass cheeks.

You murmured, "I love you and I love all the sex you give me."

We reminisced about our time at the cottage, Brian and his yacht, John with the big cock, John the local, Billy, the two Mardi Gras guys and the two boaters you had fucked this afternoon. We dry humped and whispered sweet nothings to each other.

Inside, the music started and we went to our table. They were playing surfing songs, twists, and romantic songs of the 1970s. A guy came over to our table, introduced himself as Don, and asked you to dance. He was dressed in Bell Bottom pants, tight at the crotch and a flowered button up shirt. He had a real 1970s look.

You got up and started to dance. You bumped your mound against his leg and your breasts swayed to the music. The next song was a twist. You moved your hips in a fucking motion and ground against his crotch. When you twisted, the cutouts on your shorts gaped. I could see your ass and hints of your mound. The two of you came back to the table, flushed. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants. He reluctantly went back to his table.

I asked, "Was that fun?"

You said, "Yes, Yes."

The next song was a slow romantic song and you and I got up and danced. I put my hands in the back pockets of your shorts and caressed your naked ass. I was getting an erection and you pressed your mound against it. I could feel your excitement rising.

I said, "Lets go out on the deck."

You said, "Can we take Don with us?"

I said, "Sure go get him."

You walked over to his table, leaned down so your tits were showing, and I could see you whispering to him. He got up with a big smile on his face and the two of you walked over to me. The three of us went out to the deck. We went to the padded bench and he and I sandwiched you between us. I was behind you and I cupped your breasts. He was in front of you and had his hand in your shorts. I untied your halter and it fell free and your tits were naked. Don unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them off. You were naked in the moonlight. Your body glowed with lust.

You pleaded to us, "I need you naked."

We pulled our clothes off. He had a fat prick with an enormous bright red head. He was finger-fucking you while I ran my prick between your ass cheeks. I got down on the bench and pulled you to me. You sat on my prick and he pressed against your ass. You reached into your cunt and got some lubrication. You reached behind to Don and lubricated his cock and your ass.

He gently pressed his cock into your ass. We were still for a moment, savoring the raw sex. When he started stroking into you, I could feel his cock through your thin walls, his big cock head rubbing along my cock.

Don was groaning, "Your ass is so tight and warm."

I held you tight to me and started softly licking and sucking your breasts. Don was kissing your neck and caressing your back. I groaned. You moaned. He grunted. We kept fucking for what seemed like a sex eternity. You kept pressing down on my wet cock and back onto his cock. We were all in a fucking fever. Your cunt was so tight pressed into me by Don's cock in your ass.

Don moaned, "I'mmm cumming in your ass. Unhhh."

You talked dirty. "F-Fcuck, cunt, prick, cocksucker."

I cried out, "Carol, Carol, fuck, fuck, I'm coming."

We all came with a hot blast of cum. We all lay there, Don resting on your back, and we held each other tight. You were still palpitating with your orgasm. When we regained control, we could hear the music playing. We said good night to Don, freshened up and went back to our table, all smiles.

I went to the bar to get drinks. When I got back, John, the finger fucker with the huge cock, was sitting at our table and whispering to you. Your hands were under the table rubbing his thighs. I sat down with our drinks and greeted John with a smile. The band started playing a slow song. The two of you got up to dance. You pressed your body to him and he put his hand into your shorts. Soon the two of you were dry humping on the dance floor.

When to two of you came back to the table.

I said, "Deck?"

You said, "Cottage, I want to fuck all night."

We started walking out.

Aya_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aya_Moon

Don came up to us and asked if he could along. You nodded yes. We all walked out to the beach, heading for the cottage. We were surprised to see Billy at the lifeguard station. I looked at you with a question in my eyes. You nodded enthusiastically. I told Billy where we were going and he joined us. The coincidences kept coming. When we got to the front door of the cottage, the local cowboy, John, was there. He saw us and gave you a hot open mouth kiss. I thought, 'What the hell - it's our last night here.'

You invited him in. We went into the cottage and I said, "Rule number one, everybody get naked, Second rule, if Carol says stop, we stop. Next rule, I go first."

You got on the edge of the bed and I knew what you wanted first. I knelt down in front of you. I could see you were aroused and wet anticipating the evening. You put your legs over my shoulders and pulled me to you. You cunt was pungent with your flowing juices. I ran my tongue from your ass to your clit. I licked. I slurped. I sucked. I pushed my tongue deep into your ass and you moaned. My face was slick from your juices.

I stood up and said, "I've got to fuck you now."

You moaned and said, "Put your c-c-cock in me."

I did and it was warm, inviting and wet. We looked deeply into each other eyes and we both said, "I love you so much."

We didn't move for a blissful moment. You flexed your Kegel muscles around my hard cock. I could feel every part of your cunt and my cock was being hugged and caressed. We fucked very slowly, feeling every stroke. I was lost in love and lust for you. I cupped your ass, lifting you closer to me, and then you put your legs over my shoulders. I slowly increased the tempo of our fucking. You were caressing your breasts and teasing your nipples. This seemed like an eternity of sexual bliss.

You started talking dirty, "Oh Dick Dick, Fuuuck me, fuuuck me, cum in my cunt."

I moaned, "Carol, CCarol, my drrty girl, Cummmming."

I stuck my finger deep into your ass and you burst into an orgasm that shook your whole body.

I collapsed on you and we held each other while still trembling. After a few minutes of cuddling, we disentangled from each other.

You looked around the room and said, "Billy, come over here." 

He approached you. He put his fingers in you and licked the juices on them. He knelt in front of you and sucked my cum out of your cunt. It dribbled down his chin and his face was slick and shiny. His little prick was stiff and the veins, throbbing. You smiled and reached down and put it in you. He seemed uncertain about what to do. You grabbed his ass, pulled him in deeper and started your humping motions. He was very excited, face flushed bright red, eyes closed and frantically driving his prick into you. You put your hand on his chest to slow him down. He was so young and inexperienced he couldn't hold back.

He mumbled, "Oh god... Oh yes!"

He came in you. After he came you pulled him to you and soothed him. You told him to stay by you.

I asked you, "Are you doing okay? Having fun?"

You looked up at me and said, "More, More, I want more."

You picked John, the local, next. He crawled up to your cunt and stuck his face in the creamy mess.

You moaned and said, "Lick that cum, drink all of me in."

You pulled Billy to you and swallowed his skinny cock as John put his prick into your sticky cunt. You wrapped your legs around John and pulled him tighter into you. I went over to you and caressed your breasts, then fondled Billy's sweet young ass. Like all very young men, Billy immediately shot his cum into your mouth. You smiled and your lips were covered with cum. You pulled John down to you and gave him a deep cum-filled kiss. That excited John.

You started your dirty talk, "Cum, Cum, f-f-fuck my cunt, cock in meee."

John groaned and plunged deeper in you and you both started coming. I could see the veins on his cock pulsing and you were trembling. He fell on you, panting and sighing. You held him and shook with the trembling of your orgasm.

The room was full of heavy breathing and smelled like sex.

Again, I asked you, "Are you okay or do you want to stop or take a break?"

You looked up at me with glassy eyes, smiled and said, "Just a little bit more." 

You pointed to John, of big prick fame, and he came over to the bed. His erection was enormous. You pulled him up on the bed and pushed him on his back. You gestured to Don. He came over and you lubricated his cock with your juices. You straddled John cock and sunk down on it with a moan of satisfaction. You looked over your shoulder to Don and pointed at your ass. He snuggled up to your ass, pressed his cock head in and sank to his balls.

You groaned and said, "Do dirty things to me. Ahh"

The three of you were flush with lust. You paused and luxuriated in the moment. 

Billy was still lying beside you. He moved over and started suckling on your breasts. You cunt lips were foaming around John's big cock, the lips opening with his every thrust. I put Billy face down on the bed and you gave him a hot kiss. I lubricated my prick and pressed into his sweet ass. We were a tableau of wild sex. John pummeling your cunt, Don in your ass, and me in Billy; he was humping the bed while I fucked his ass.

It was too much excitement for everyone. I came in Billy's ass. Billy came on the bed sheet, John frantically thrust up into you and came. Don grimaced and came in your ass for the second time today.

You screamed, howled and thrashed on their cocks, "Oh God, yess, yesss, yessss!"

The room was silent except for the panting and sighing.

That was the end of our time at the cottage.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors