Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Wives

"Couple discover that she's excited by the prospect of displaying, and possibly sharing her body."

20
8 Comments 8
20.2k Views 20.2k
9.6k words 9.6k words
After twelve years, there was no denying that Rob and Julie’s marriage needed help. One of Julie’s friends recommended a marriage counselor that she had used, and they set up the first meeting. The counselor listened as they described their issues, occasionally asking questions. At the end of the meeting, she recommended that each of them come to her individually once, then they would meet together again.

In his meeting, Rob explained that when they were first married, sex was spontaneous and frequent, and that Julie seemed to have cooled to him over time. He had introduced sex toys into their relationship, and she used to have orgasms almost every time they had sex. Now she seemed to have lost interest. She let him have her once or twice a week, but it was uninspired. He longed to have his old, responsive wife back. He felt that at 37, she was too young to be slowing down.

At Julie’s meeting, she explained that it seemed that when they were dating, they used to spend a lot of time talking. Now it seemed that Rob only talked to her when he wanted sex. She wanted him to spend time with her, even when sex wasn’t the goal. Even on those occasions when they did talk, it was always about the kids, never about them.

“Do you still enjoy sex?” Pam asked.

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“You guess so? Do you have orgasms when you have sex?”

“Not often.”

“Did you used to, earlier in your marriage?”

“Yes.”

“What do you think has changed?”

“It just takes me longer to get aroused than it does for Rob. By the time he’s finished, I’ve barely begun.”

“What happens when he’s finished. Does he roll over and ignore you?”

“No, he’s happy to hold me and caress me until I’m finished, but it’s just not the same. It feels like he’s waiting on me. Kind of like eating with someone who eats quickly. It’s a little uncomfortable for me to finish eating when I feel that they’re having to sit there to wait on me.”

The couple drove silently to their joint meeting with Pam, lost in their own thoughts. They each felt sure that Pam would see things their way, and suggest changes in their spouse’s behavior.

“Well, I have some good news for you two,” Pam said, after they had exchanged greetings and gotten comfortable. “Your marriage is still strong, and you love each other. The fact that you’re here indicates you think it’s worth saving. One of the questions that I always ask to find out how strong the relationship is, is when I asked you what attracted you to each other. If there’s any difficulty remembering, I know there’s problems. But when I asked you two those questions, I could see the joy in your face as you remembered. That’s a very good sign. The problems you describe are not uncommon at all. Women are just wired differently than men. When it comes to sex, men are like microwaves ovens, and women are like crock pots. The issues that you each pointed out in your individual sessions are listed on this pad of paper. Now, the question is, how do you two address those issues?”

Pam handed them the pad, then just sat back and listened as the two brainstormed ways that they could resolve their differences. At the end of the meeting, they had a game plan. They agreed to spend more time dating, so that Julie wouldn’t feel that it was always just about sex. They had once enjoyed going to the movies, but hadn’t been in a while. So they would intentionally have at least one date night every week. Also, they agreed that when they had sex, Robert would be more intentional about foreplay, and that Julie would make an effort to climax, even if Robert finished before her. They felt that would help her become more motivated to have sex more often. Lastly, Rob offered to introduce pornographic videos or magazines into their bedroom as a way to get Julie aroused more quickly.

Julie never got used to watching the pornographic videos. They seemed kind of gross to her, so she got rid of them after a couple of times viewing them. She would have died if the kids found them. The steamy magazines, on the other hand, got her more aroused than she would have ever imagined. The graphic stories of lovers having sex fired her imagination. At first, she felt really self-conscious about lying in bed nude, reading smutty stories as Rob fondled her. But they aroused her so much, she soon became accustomed to it. Rob would allow her as much time as she needed, fingering her vagina and playing with her breasts as she read. She let him know when she was ready, and he would enter her. Even though Rob had no more stamina than before, simply waiting until she was on the verge of orgasm allowed them to climax within moments of each other.

Every kind of fetish imaginable was explored in the stories. Rob asked her which variety she enjoyed most, so he could make sure to get magazines that featured them when he went to the adult video store, but she refused to discuss it.

“The ones you got are fine,” she said.

She was still a little embarrassed about it. Rob could never get her to talk about the stories that affected her so much. The latest magazine he bought her was obviously her favorite, as she selected it every time they had sex. She always seemed to turn to the same two or three stories, as Rob could tell from the ads or pictures on the facing page when she folded it back on itself, so she could hold it with one hand while holding her vibrator with the other. One day when she was out, he pulled the magazine out of her drawer, to see what her favorite fetishes were.

The story she turned to first every time was entitled Ravished. Rob read the story. It was an extremely graphic tale of a woman being taken by several men at once. As one finished filling the woman with his cum, another would climb onto her, over and over. At the end, the woman had an earth shattering climax.

He turned the pages until he found the second, then the third story that were her go-to reads each time. Both of the stories were of women being taken by multiple men. So that was her fetish. Rob seethed as he contemplated the image of his beautiful wife being mounted by a strange man. He quickly tried to get it out of his head, but it kept popping back.

He knew better than to confront her about it, as he knew it would just make her more self-conscious about it. They were having more frequent and satisfying sex than they had in a long time, and Rob didn’t want to spoil it. Still, his curiosity gnawed at him.

“Honey?” he said, nonchalantly, the next time they had finished having sex.

“Yes?”

“Would you like to experience the fantasies you read about in that magazine?”

“What? No way!”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I just like to read about them, that’s all. Don’t you fantasize about things that you wouldn’t want to do in real life? Isn’t that why they’re called fantasies?”

Rob dropped it, but continued to be fascinated by his wife’s dirty fantasy. The next time he was at the adult store, he found a small magazine titled Loving Wives. Every story was about women cheating on their husbands, often with more than one man at a time. In many of the stories, the men watched as their wives had sex with other men. In others, the husband participated, along with other men. Rob bought the magazine and took it home. Julie wasn’t home, so he tucked it into her drawer, on top of the other magazines.

The more he thought about the stories, the more aroused he became. Julie wasn’t due back from her hairdresser and other errands for a couple of hours and the kids were over at friend’s houses. Going back into their bedroom, he took the new magazine out of the drawer and sat down to read it.

The first story he read was about a man whose fantasy was to see his wife making love to another man. He hired a young, muscular stud to give her a massage in their home, and watched as he aroused his wife with an extremely erotic massage, then mounted her and fucked her until they both orgasmed.

By the time he was finished reading the story, Rob’s dick was so hard he knew he would have to take care of himself. Getting a washcloth from the bathroom, he removed his pants and briefs, then sat back down to read more of the stories.

The second story he read was about a woman who had way too much wine at the awards dinner party for her husband’s company’s sales meeting at an out of town hotel. As the crowd began to thin, the husband looked everywhere for his wife, to no avail. Thinking she must have tired and gone back to the room, he went upstairs, but she wasn’t in the room.

Now he was getting nervous. He went outside, thinking maybe she went out for some air. As he approached the dimly lit hot tub, his heart sunk into his stomach as he recognized his wife’s gown lying on a chaise next to the hot tub.

Rob lightly held his erection as he read, delaying his orgasm until he finished the story. He continued reading.

…..When I got to the hot tub, I saw about twenty athletic young men crowded into a tub meant for no more than twelve. There were black, white and Hispanic boys, apparently one of the college baseball teams that were staying at the hotel for a tournament that was being played nearby. It was also apparent that Carrie was the entertainment. She was the only woman in the tub, and she was sitting on the lap of one of the young men. Her arms disappeared under the bubbles in the direction of the crotches of the two men on either side of her, while the man whose lap she was on had his hands under her butt, lifting her up and down. No doubt he was rubbing his dick on her butt to get his jollies. Some of the men's swim trunks were scattered on the deck, and Carrie's bra was floating in the hot tub. The man to her right was playing with her titties.

"What the hell are you doing?" I shouted angrily at Carrie.

"Jim!" Carrie giggled. "Come on in, the water's fine."

"What are you doing in there? Get out!"

At this, the men in the pool started booing and told me to beat it.

"I can't," Carrie slurred. "We're playing a game my friends taught me, and I'm only about halfway through. It's called Carrie-go-round. I have to work back around to the steps."

"What are you doing without your bra?"

"Everybody else was topless," Carrie explained, much to the delight of the men, who roared with laughter at that.

The man she was sitting on grunted and wrapped his arms tightly around Carrie's chest as he began to spasm. As soon as he did, the man to her right said, "My turn!" and grabbed Carrie, pulling her onto his lap.

My face turned bright red with anger and jealousy. I would have killed every one of those men on the spot if I could have. I reached for Carrie to pull her out of the tub, but a large Hispanic kid grabbed my hand and pulled hard. It was all I could do to keep from being pulled into the tub in my suit, and I came down hard on the deck, ripping my trousers and bloodying my knee.

"What's wrong, don't you want to come in and play," said the man.

He was no longer laughing, and had a menacing glare. I had no chance in the tub with all those athletes. But I didn't want to leave my drunken wife alone with these men while I went all the way back into the hotel to get security. I felt helpless as I watched Carrie's new partner position her over his crotch and lower her down and back up repeatedly.

"Carrie, get out of there," I yelled.…

Rob had been lightly caressing his balls and dick as he read the story, discontinuing each time just short of an orgasm so he could finish the story. But now he felt his balls tingle and knew he had gone past the point of no return. Squeezing his dick tightly, he spurted thick, gooey cum into the washcloth. He panted as he regained his composure. Wiping his dick off, he dressed and put away the magazine.

Every time he had the house to himself, he would pull out the magazine and read it. Usually he masturbated, unless he knew that sex was in the cards for that evening. He constantly fantasized about the stories of men watching their wives with other men, and began fantasizing about seeing Julie with another man. He didn’t think he would like that at all, but it still made him hard thinking about it. His heart raced and his ears burned as he imagined her being used by strange men, one after the other. He knew his shy, modest wife would never go for it, but she did apparently enjoyed fantasizing about it.

From the first time Julie read that magazine, all the others stayed on the bottom of the pile. Eventually she threw the others away. She seemed to crave sex more than she ever had before, and she always had sheet clenching orgasms, often before Rob did. He had everything he had ever wanted in their relationship, but now that he did, it seemed he wanted something more. Something he couldn’t put his finger on.

He tried to convince Julie to dress provocatively and go out into public to intentionally tease strange men. She resisted this; she had always been very modest. She would have been humiliated if they saw someone they knew while she was being displayed like a piece of meat. Nonetheless, Rob began buying her slutty outfits. She complained about the waste of money, since she would never wear them in public, but she did wear them for Rob when the kids were out of the house. They never failed to excite him as he fantasized about her wearing them in public.

The truth is, Julie loved displaying her body in these slutty outfits, far more than she would ever have dreamed. In her daydreams, she would be wearing one of the outfits out in public, allowing men peeks of her breasts down the loose, low neckline, or views of her pussy lips as she bent over in the micro skirts. One of her favorite stories in the Loving Wives magazine was about a couple that displayed the woman in similar clothes at hotel bars, seducing business men and following them up to their rooms. Every time Rob and Julie had sex, she would read that story to get aroused. Sometimes, she didn’t even get to the end of the story before telling Rob to enter her and erupting in an intense orgasm.

She had never had those type of fantasies in her life, and was surprised at how much they aroused her. Perhaps the years of sex with Rob, whose stamina was usually measured in seconds, rather than minutes, had made her infatuated with the thought of having sex with multiple men who would service her thoroughly. Whatever the reason, she was enjoying their sex life more than she ever had. At 37, she was at her sexual peak.

Rob took note of the fact that there was one story that Julie read first each time they had sex. The first chance he had with the house alone, he turned to the story and read it. As he read it, his dick stiffened in his shorts, and he stopped long enough to get a washcloth and remove his clothes.

Going back to the magazine, he resumed reading the story.

….“Dan, you know I’m never going to wear this in public. Why did you buy it?”

“It wasn’t that expensive, and I’d like to see you in it. Try it on.”

Cindy took the bags to her bathroom and took off her clothes. She replaced her panties with the thong that Dan had bought her. She had always wondered how women could wear these things. They looked uncomfortable, but they actually weren’t so bad. Of course, sitting in them might be a different matter. She tried sitting; they weren’t something she would want to work out in, but they actually weren’t too bad. She turned around and looked at the reflection of her butt in the mirror. There was a lot more skin than fabric, for sure. She looked hot.

Next, she put on the skirt. It was a very short, tan, denim skirt. It was cut very low to ride low on her hips. Nobody could get away with it unless they had an absolutely flat tummy, which Cindy did. It was barely long enough to cover her thong. She turned around and bent over to see how it looked. She could barely move without exposing her butt. She put the crop top on. It was a white, sleeveless top with spaghetti straps that left her midriff bare. It was so loose fitting, whenever she raised her arms or leaned over, her chest was exposed through the armholes or down the front. She couldn’t imagine anyone ever actually wearing something like this in public. She topped it off with a pair of wedge sandals. They completed the look perfectly.

When she came out of the bathroom, Dan whistled. She pranced in front of him, bending over at the waist to let him see the pink thong. He grabbed her waist and rubbed his crotch against her, slipping his hands up her top and fondling her breasts.

“Grab your coat and let’s go out for a drink,” he said.

“No way, not in this outfit. I’ll get arrested. Or raped.”

Dan laughed.

“Don’t worry, I’ll bail you out. Get your coat.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you?” Cindy asked.

“Dead serious. Let’s go.”

“Where would you suggest going in this outfit?”

“We’ll go get a drink at one of the airport hotels. There will just be out of town businessmen hanging out there. They’d probably appreciate a treat like you. You know that nobody we know will be at an airport hotel bar, especially on a weeknight.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Cindy said.

“Come on, let’s go,” Dan insisted.

Cindy grabbed her trench coat and they left. Dan drove to the Holiday Inn Airport location and they strolled into the bar. Being a Tuesday night, there was no entertainment and no local customers. Just the usual out of town businessmen getting stoned out of sheer boredom, alone away from their families. There were three groups of two or three men at tables, and a couple of guys at the bar talking to the bartender as they drank.

Going to the far end of the bar, Dan took a stool while Cindy just stood. Dan ordered a beer. Cindy didn’t often drink, but she ordered a vodka and tonic. When she took off her coat and lay it on a chair, the bartender raised an eyebrow and said something to the waitress. Soon, a man in a suit came in and approached them.

“Excuse me, I’m the hotel manager. Are you two staying with us?’

“No, we live here in town. Is that okay?” Dan asked.

“Depends on your business. This is a respectable establishment.”

Dan took Cindy’s hand in his and held them up for the manager to see their wedding rings.

“This is my wife. We just came in for a drink, that’s all.”

“Okay, enjoy your evening,” the manager said as he excused himself. “Sorry to have troubled you.”

“No problem, dickhead,” Dan said in a low voice as the man left.

“Dan, I told you this was a bad idea,” Cindy whispered. “Let’s leave.”

“Relax,” Dan said, taking a swallow of his beer.

It was obvious that all the men were sneaking peeks at Cindy. She felt very uncomfortable and embarrassed. Soon two guys walked in. The shorter one took one look at Cindy and sat on the stool next to her and ordered two drinks. They looked to be in their mid-forties. The guy next to Cindy wasn’t really hiding the fact that he was ogling her as he talked to the bartender or his friend. Soon he introduced himself.

“Hi’ya, kids. I’m Paul, and this is Will. Where are you guys from?”

He spoke fast, and kind of loud. He had a nice smile on his face and a constant twinkle in his eyes. They were in town from New Jersey, which explained his accent. He was very gregarious and outgoing.

“We live around here,” Dan said. “We just came in for a drink. I’m Dan, and this is my wife Cindy.”

Paul set up court, entertaining them with his jokes, card tricks and stories. As he did so, he constantly touched Cindy. He was very handsy, touching her on the arm often as he talked. Cindy was beginning to feel much more comfortable. She was actually beginning to enjoy the attention that all the men were paying to her. She didn’t say much, but when she did, Paul listened intently, boring into her with his dark eyes. He had dark features, including dark hair and eyebrows, with a sprinkling of gray. Paul bought them all another round, after which Will excused himself to go back to his room.

By now, Paul had downed a couple of whiskeys, and his hands were beginning to slip to Cindy’s waist or bottom. Cindy shifted her position to wriggle free of him a couple of times, but the hand continued to wander as he talked to the couple. Finally, Paul commented on her clothes.

“You sure do look pretty in that outfit, Cindy. What’s the occasion?”

“I just felt like dressing up,” she said, looking down at her drink to escape his eyes.

“Dressing up? Is that how they do it here in Texas? I’ve got to come down here more often,” he said with a smile, drawing a laugh out of Dan and Cindy. “How do you like her outfit, Dan?”

“I bought it for her. I love it.”

“You don’t think it’s too revealing?”

“Nah.”

“If a guy wasn’t a gentleman, he could sneak a peek at things he shouldn’t,” Paul said. “That doesn’t bother you?”

“No harm in looking,” Dan said.

“I couldn’t agree with you more,” Paul said. “Barkeep, bring another round, please.”

As they sipped their drinks, Paul began to get more blatant in his flirting. He put his hand under Cindy’s skirt and rubbed her ass. Cindy’s cheeks burned as her face turned bright red. She couldn’t believe she was allowing a strange man to feel her up in a public place. She couldn’t believe Dan was allowing it, either. Paul casually stroked her bottom as he continued telling his stories, as though there was nothing unusual about it.

“I have to go tinkle,” Cindy said, with just a bit of a slur.

“I think I’ll go, too,” Paul said, getting off the stool.

As they walked toward the bathrooms, Paul held her around the waist. Cindy was a little unstable on the high heeled sandals after three drinks, and she leaned against him a bit. Dan could see him whispering in her ear, and Cindy giggled. When they entered the small hallway leading to the bathrooms, out of sight of most of the bar, Paul pulled her closer and whispered again. Cindy shook her head, and he kept whispering. One of his hands was under her skirt, and Cindy was rocking against it. Dan’s heart raced as he watched another man playing with his wife’s practically nude body. Finally, they broke their embrace and went to the bathroom.

When Paul came back, he grabbed his drink and Cindy’s and said to Dan, “Come into my office.”

He walked around the corner of the bar with Dan following him and took the last two barstools. Where they were now, there were no tables behind them. Nobody would be able to see anything but the tops of their bodies, unless they were in the hallway going to the bathrooms.

When Cindy came out, Paul said, “Over here, sweetie.”

Paul immediately put his hand under Cindy’s skirt, only to find out that she had done as he asked and removed her thong. He buried his hand in her crotch, rubbing her pussy. The second Paul asked her to remove her thong outside the bathroom, she had begun to become very aroused. She had insisted to Paul that she wouldn’t do it, but the more she thought about it, the more excited she became.

Now her pussy was very moist inside. Paul’s finger slipped into her pussy, then he rubbed a knuckle against her clit. His other hand went under her top and played with her nipples. She was becoming unsteady and leaned forward against the bar, closing her eyes. Dan could see the effect that Paul was having on his wife. His dick was hard as a rock, but at the same time, his heart was racing. How far would Cindy let this man go?

“Hey, kids, how about you guys come up to my room, you want to?” Paul asked. “We can have a party.”

He took Cindy’s hand and placed it on his lap, where she could feel the outline of his stiff erection. Dan had a sinking feeling in his gut. He was scared, and aroused at the same time.

“I don’t think so,” Cindy said, yet she didn’t move her hand from Paul’s bulge.

She was trembling, and Dan could see that her hips were slightly swaying to the movement of Paul’s hand beneath her skirt.

“What about you, Dan, you want to come up?”

“It’s up to Cindy,” Dan said, nonchalantly taking a drink of his beer, even though his heart raced.

He feared Cindy would become so aroused she would allow this stranger to take her. Part of him was excited, but mostly he wanted Cindy to want only him.

Cindy didn’t say anything. She just continued to rest her clit on Paul’s knuckle and her hand on Paul’s erection. She arched her back and jutted out her butt, encouraging Paul’s exploration of her pussy. Dan lifted her skirt and looked down. He hadn’t realized she had removed her thong. It made him even more excited. He could see Paul’s hand sawing in and out between her legs. Cindy rocked on Paul’s hand, trying to get the pressure where she most needed it.

Paul put his mouth to Cindy’s ear, nibbled on her lobe, and whispered, “Come on, baby. Let’s go up to my room now.”

He had one hand under her top, playing with her titty, and the other was clamped between her legs. Her head was swimming in a fog of carnal pleasure.

Cindy shook her head and said firmly, “No Paul.

SensualHuntress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SensualHuntress

I can’t and I won’t.”

Paul took the hand out from beneath Cindy’s top and unzipped his trousers, then pulled his erection through the fly in his boxers and his trousers.

“Let me see your thong,” he whispered quietly in Cindy’s ear.

Cindy fished it out of her purse and handed it to him, never breaking the contact between her pussy and Paul’s hand. Paul place the crotch of the thong over his raging hard on, then grabbed Cindy’s hand and placed it back on his shaft. She started slightly when she felt the bare skin of his hard cock, but then eagerly wrapped her hand around his pole.

“Come on, baby,” Paul moaned. “Please, just come up for a while, okay?”

“No,” Cindy said as she began to run her hand up and down his dick.

Dan looked around the bar to make sure nobody could see what was going on. The bartender was busy taking care of a large restaurant order and the waitress had left to deliver room service orders. Seeing the coast was clear, Dan put his hand up Cindy’s top and stroked the unoccupied breast. Now Cindy had two different men fondling her breasts while one of them was masturbating her, and at the same time she was pumping the dick of a man she had never met an hour ago.

Paul’s dick was thick and hard. Cindy squeezed it tightly as she pulled it, then eased her grip as she went back down, over and over. She felt dizzy as Paul relentlessly rubbed her needy button. Suddenly she realized that she was going to cum, right there in that bar. She felt an instant of panic, but before she could even open her eyes she felt warmth begin to permeate her entire body.

She stifled the urge to moan, and the men could hear only the barest of whimpers as she shuddered, hunching even more of her weight onto the bar and Paul’s hand, and off of her feet. Paul adjusted the fabric of the thong as he began to spurt onto it. He soaked the thong with his cum…..

Rob grunted as cum oozed from his dick onto the washcloth. When his orgasm subsided, he wiped up his cum, put his clothes back on, and carefully put the magazine back as Julie had left it. The rest of the week, he constantly fantasized about his wife displaying her body in front of strangers.

For the first time in their married lives, Julie craved sex more often than Rob was physically able to provide it. He needed time to recharge his batteries, but Julie was constantly horny. One morning, after Rob had left for work early, Julie hit the snooze bar when her alarm rang. The kids wouldn’t be up for half an hour or so, and she had spent a restless night, tossing and turning, her pussy throbbing as she replayed the smutty stories in her mind, imagining she was the one showing herself to strange men.

Rob hadn’t had sex with her in two days, and she was frantic. Hearing Rob’s regular breathing, knowing he was asleep, she was tempted to quietly rub herself to orgasm as she replayed the stories, but restrained herself. Now, she got up and locked her bedroom door, then retrieved her magazine and vibrator from their hiding place and went back to bed, throwing aside her nightie and panties.

These were her favorite mornings; on these lazy mornings, her bed felt so good to snuggle up in after the alarm went off, and it felt so good to hold her needy cunt. Flipping to one of her favorite stories, she began reading. It was about a housewife, coincidentally named Julie, who found out that the older widower next door was secretly watching her sunbathe by her back yard pool. She had read it so many times, it was practically memorized, so she skipped the set up and went straight to the good part.

…. she had to admit, she felt a bit thrilled about the possibility that Tom was peeping on her. Even though it sounded creepy, it was kind of exciting, in a perverted sort of way. She decided that she wasn’t going to let anybody ruin her beautiful day; she was going to get her book and lay in her chaise, just as she had planned.

She couldn’t help but glance up at the second story window occasionally to see if there were any sign of movement, but she didn’t see anything. The blinds were slightly open, enough to have allowed someone in the room to look right down on her. She didn’t have any idea if there were anyone there or not, but she couldn’t think of anything else.

She had never worn this suit in front of anybody. The bottoms were cut very high on the sides, with basically a string holding the front and back fabric together. Perfect for getting a great tan, but way too provocative for a forty five year old mother of three. Still, she still had a nice figure; she had never put on weight after marriage, and it made her look younger than most of the friends she had that were her age.

The top barely covered her nipples, and tied around her neck. Once again, perfect for tanning, but it showed a lot of skin. She didn’t even wear it around her boys, let alone anyone else.

She found herself reading and re-reading the same paragraph in her book over and over. Her mind raced, making it impossible to concentrate. Finally she gave up, putting down her book. She lowered the back on the chaise, spread out her towel on it and stretched out on her back, basking in the warm sunshine.

She took a final look at the window from behind her sunglasses, but couldn’t see anything, so she closed her eyes and relaxed. She imagined someone watching her from that window.

“Does he have his dick in his hand?” she wondered. “Would he masturbate to orgasm, watching me in my skimpy suit? I wonder if he has his pants off while he’s watching. Is he sitting there in his underwear? Or is he nude? Do sixty something year old men still get hard?”

Julie was becoming very aroused as she imagined being on display for her peeping neighbor while he stroked his dick. She spread her legs slightly. She hadn’t done her bikini line recently, since the weather hadn’t been nice enough to sunbathe. Would he be able to see some hairs? Would he like that? She would have to remember to take care of that tomorrow.

Julie hadn’t been so turned on in a very long time. She couldn’t remember the last time she had climaxed. Now she could think of nothing else. All the energy of the hot sun seemed to be focused on her bikini clad pussy.

She imagined herself taking off her top, letting him see her tits. She would never do it in a thousand years, but just the thought of doing so made her extremely horny. What if she let him rub sunscreen on her body? Could the old coot’s heart handle the excitement? She chuckled inwardly as she imagined old Tom, red faced, with his dick in his hand.

Julie took a drink of her iced tea, then turned over onto her stomach. She untied the strap around her neck to get a strapless tan. “So how about it, Tom,” she thought to herself. “Do you like this view better? Are you an ass man, or a breast man?”

This was the first time in a long time that Julie entertained the idea of being sexy. It wasn’t something that she thought about. She was a middle age housewife and a mother, and she just didn’t harbor thoughts of being an exciting sex object. “Am I a-making you a-crazy, Mr. Johnson,” she thought, in her cheesiest Italian accent. “I guess I’d feel pretty stupid if I just imagined seeing someone at the window, and there was never anybody there.” Still, it was terribly exciting to think that someone might be watching.

By the time Julie went inside to shower, she had worked herself into a sexual frenzy. Her skin glowing from the sun exposure. Peeling off her sweaty suit in front of her bathroom mirror, she assessed herself. Even though it was her first exposure of the season, she could just make out slight tan lines where her suit had been. She loved having tan lines. She remembered that Bruce had been turned on by those tan lines, long ago.

Julie adjusted the temperature of the shower and stepped in, closing the glass door behind her. The hot water felt like needles on her sunburn, so she adjusted it cooler. She hadn’t realized how much sun she had gotten. She sat down on the built in, tiled bench in her shower and grabbed her hand held shower head. She turned the diverter, making the water come out of the hand held shower head instead of the one on the wall.

Leaning back against the tile wall, she raised her legs and pushed her feet against the front wall of the shower. Legs spread widely, she directed the pulsating water flow directly against her pussy. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

She imagined herself being watched by Tom as she reached between her legs and touched her clit. Holding the shower head only inches from her pussy, it pounded her clit as she held her lips wide open. The warm water washed all over her pussy as she imagined bending over for Tom, letting him see her naked, gaping pussy.

It felt so delicious, playing with her needy little pussy. She could tell that it was going to take only moments. The pulsing jet was trained directly on her clit, while she teased it with her finger. Taking a bar of soap, she rubbed it gently up and down the length of her slit, from her opening to her clit, as the water continued to drum against her clit.

Throughout her climax she continued to blast her pussy with the jet. She grunted and groaned as her powerful orgasm washed over her body. It was a very powerful one, the first she’d had in a long time. It felt so fucking good, she could only sit still for a long time, the water jet forgotten….

Julie skipped a page or two of the new chapter, once again going to the juicy part.

… She had never known that showing off her body to a man other than her husband could be so exciting. If she had ever thought about it before, she would almost certainly have been repulsed by such a notion, but now that it was really happening, it made her very aroused.

She pulled the straps off her shoulders and tucked them into the cups, so she could get a strapless tan. Now all that shielded her tits were two, small triangles of fabric, one on each breast that barely covered her nipples and a bit of the sides and the bottom of her breasts. The fabric was thin; there was no padding on this swimsuit. She would never have worn it in public. Without padding, you could clearly see her nipples, especially if she got it wet. The thin fabric, without the straps to keep them in place, rippled in the light breeze.

“Oh, Tom, I sure hope the breeze doesn’t blow my top aside and expose my nipples, don’t you,” she thought to herself. “My goodness, I’m such a tease. I never knew that about myself. You don’t mind being teased a bit, do you, Tom?”

She kept up a non-stop dialogue with Tom in her mind, as she attempted to tease him as much as possible.

“You wouldn’t want my titties to be exposed, now, would you, Tom? That wouldn’t be very gentlemanly. Surely you would turn your head if that happened, wouldn’t you?”

She pulled the fabric away from her body a bit so she could look inside to check out her tan line. Not enough to show Tom her nipple, but perhaps enough to make him wonder if she would.

“Nice,” she thought. “Do you like my titties, Tom? What would you do if you could touch them?”

As the sun began to warm her, she began thinking about how fantastic her orgasm in the shower yesterday had felt. Funny; it should have satisfied her. After all, it was the first time in months that she had one; she rarely did. But somehow, rather than being satisfied, she was even hornier than before. As she stretched and flexed her body in intentionally provocative positions for Tom’s benefit, she ached to again touch herself down there.

Once that thought occurred to her, she couldn’t get it out of her head. The more her pussy was warmed by the sun, the stronger the impulse to rub it. She spread her legs wide and let the sun beat down on her crotch.

“Do you like that view, Tom? How would you like it if I took off my bottoms and let you see inside me? Would you like to watch me rub my cunt until I cum?”

That was the naughtiest thought Julie could imagine ever having. Nobody had ever seen her play with herself; not even Bruce. And nobody ever would. She would have been totally embarrassed, even if it was her husband, and certainly if it were another man. She felt like a wanton tramp for even thinking about it, but she allowed her mind to dwell on it, reveling in the naughtiness.

“Would you like to see me play with myself, Tom? Would it make you horny? Or would you think I’m a worthless slut, unable to control my basest lusts?”

Julie never used foul or profane language, not even in her thoughts; she just never felt comfortable with it. It totally went against her upbringing, and she was trying to bring her kids up the same way. She was a Christian woman, and very involved in her church.

Now, however, it seemed that every thought she had was impure, vulgar, base and lascivious. And using those crude words, even if only in her thoughts, made it somehow much more exciting. Normally, when she spoke of or thought about her vagina, she called it her kitty, or occasionally her pussy. However, now that it ached for her finger to caress it to a climax, it became her cunt.

The distinction may seem small; after all, it’s only a word. But to her way of thinking, a kitty, or even a pussy sounds somehow cute and adorable; a cunt, on the other hand, is a nasty, hot, lustful, hungry, demanding thing, needful of being rammed by a big fat dick while being rubbed until one’s mind was in a sexual fog, unable to think of anything but carnal pleasure.

A pussy can be controlled by a prim, proper woman mindful of her place in society. After all, you could reason with a pussy, explaining why this wasn’t the right place or time. But you couldn’t talk to a cunt. A cunt had powerful needs that wouldn’t listen to reason.

“Oh, Tom, I bet you’d love to watch me rub my hot, horny cunt, wouldn’t you? You’d probably like to rub it yourself, wouldn’t you? Would you like to rub my horny fucking cunt until I cum, Tom?”

Julie had only been laying out for a few minutes, but already she knew one thing for certain. As soon as she went inside, she was going to make herself cum again. Whether she went inside in five minutes or two hours, the first thing she was going to do is play with herself until she had an orgasm. She was so horny, she couldn’t have kept from touching it even if she wanted.

As she basked in the sun, her eyes closed behind her sunglasses, she imagined exposing herself even more to the prying eyes of her unseen neighbor. Could she do it? The thought of standing up and taking off her skimpy suit made her even hornier.

In her fantasy, she stood, forgetting to restrap the top of her suit, “accidentally” allowing her titties to be exposed to Tom’s filthy eyes. She imagined peeling off her bottoms and lazily playing with her pussy, giving Tom an unobstructed view up her widely spread legs. The more she imagined exposing herself, the hornier she became.

She imagined Bruce coming up to her from behind and burying his cock in her cunt. She had never had an orgasm during sex before, but in her fantasy, she rubbed her cunt while Bruce pumped her until they both climaxed….

Julie switched on her vibrator and began lightly toying with her clit as she read. Skipping forward a few more pages into the story, she continued reading.

…. That night, as she prepared to join Bruce in bed, he asked, “Honey, aren’t you going to close the shutters?”

“No, I’m going to leave the window cracked a bit and the shutters open to get some air. It’s really pleasant tonight.”

She came out of the bathroom in her nightie, knowing that Tom was probably watching her. She tingled with excitement, her heart beating quickly, just thinking about being seen. She almost chickened out a dozen times, but she managed to repress the urge to close the shutters.

She was still getting used to admitting that she was a tease, and enjoyed flaunting her body for the enjoyment of another man. Even though she failed to see how her forty five year old body could cause excitement in another man, it was thrilling to think about him masturbating while watching her.

Both bedside lamps were on, more than enough light for Tom to see her in the dark of night from his darkened room. She resisted the impulse to look up at his hiding place, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to see anything anyway.

The sheer fabric of her nightie did little to hide her hard nipples, or the fullness of her breasts when they swayed. Could Tom see that level of detail through the telescope? She decided he almost certainly would be able to, from such a close distance with the enhancement of the scope. Again she had the urge to close the blinds. She was afraid to speak, knowing her voice would reveal her nervousness. Would Bruce notice?

She hesitated at the foot of the bed, again ready to chicken out. Bruce looked at her quizzically. Finally, pulling together her courage, she approached Bruce’s side of the bed, and said, “So, how are you feeling tonight?”

“Ready,” he said.

They kissed, hugging each other tightly. Only Julie knew that they were being watched. Her pussy was on fire with arousal.

“Looks like this is your lucky day, Tom,” she thought to herself.

It was all she could do to suppress a big grin, knowing that Tom would be floored as his wildest dreams were about to come true.

Breaking their kiss, Julie put one leg over Bruce, straddling his body on her knees. She allowed Bruce to help her remove her nightie. She reached behind her and gathered her hair, allowing Bruce to let his hands roam over her bosom. She felt slightly dizzy, as she revealed her bare breasts to another man for the first time since her marriage.

They struggled with her panties, finally throwing them aside. Julie reached down and stroked his sac and penis. Bruce had had an orgasm barely twenty four hours ago, and he was now only semi erect. But that was more than hard enough for Julie’s horny little cunt. She couldn’t get it in her fast enough. The excitement of knowing they were being watched just made her more anxious to stuff Bruce’s fat cock in her wet pussy.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, guiding it into her opening, then lowered herself onto it until she was impaled. Bruce grunted as she worked it into her. There was no tenderness here; only raw lust. Julie’s pussy was well lubricated, allowing Bruce easy access.

Once she was fully penetrated, Julie supported herself by putting her hands on Bruce’s chest, giving her freedom to control the pace of her hips pumping. His face was contorted into a grimace of extreme pleasure as she furiously humped.

“Are you watching, Tom?” she thought to herself. “How do you like what you see? Are you imagining yourself under me?”

In her heightened state of arousal, Julie didn’t care what anybody thought anymore, and she reached a hand into her pussy and found her clit. As she stroked Bruce’s dick, she rubbed her little clit. Her cunt was calling the shots, and it desperately wanted to climax while filled with Bruce’s fat dick.

Bruce sputtered and jerked as he squirted his sticky load into Julie’s cunt.

“No, No,” Julie thought, as she intensified her efforts to reach her orgasm before Bruce’s dick became soft and fell out.

She continued pumping on the dick as she rubbed her clit for all she was worth. She had her eyes closed, imagining her neighbor stroking his hard dick as he watched her. Bruce raised his hips off the bed, trying to help give his wife as much penetration as his now semi flaccid dick would permit.

When Julie’s orgasm hit, it surprised her with its intensity. She shivered as wave after wave spread from her groin throughout her body, from her head to her toes. Finally she collapsed in a sweaty heap on Bruce’s chest, and they lay together.

After so many nights of no results, Tom was in no hurry to check the telescope. He waited until the following morning to disconnect his video camera from the eyepiece of the telescope and take it to his office to see if he had captured anything interesting.

“Hmm, their shutters are open. That’s encouraging,” he thought, as he continued to roll the video.

When he saw Julie come out of the bathroom in her nightie, he paused the video and plugged it into his computer so he could see a full size image on his monitor. Restarting the video, he was floored at what he saw. Never in his wildest dreams did he expect to see his neighbor naked, and screwing with wild abandon.

“Ummm, Julie, I had no idea you were such a wild animal,” he thought. “If only I could hold those beautiful, firm little titties of yours.”

He rolled Julie’s climax several times before spewing a thick stream of cum into a hand towel….

Julie’s ministrations to her pussy were become more urgent, as her clit became fully emerged from its protective hood of skin in her arousal. She turned the dial on the base of her vibrator, increasing the speed of the vibrations. She was sorely tempted to allow herself to climax, but she overcame the urge, wanting to prolong her pleasure as long as she could. She flipped forward until she came to another favorite story. This one was about a submissive woman and a dominating male that had met on line, and were now meeting in person at his house for the first time. Skipping to the good parts, she read.

… He went to play golf the next afternoon, and she was left to do what she pleased, except that she mustn’t touch her pussy. That was going to be a difficult command to obey, but she was determined she would obey. She enjoyed looking around his house, getting to see the books he read, the pictures he displayed, the art he collected. She read her book and watched television.

She was excited when she heard him finally pull into his garage. She was even more excited when he came in and said, “I have a surprise for you. Follow me.”

He took her into his bedroom and gave her a blindfold.

“Put this on.”

She couldn’t see a thing. These were blackout shades, intended for people to sleep in. She was completely blind.

He stood her at the foot of the bed and said, “Spread your legs wide.”

She could feel him snap a pair of plastic cuffs onto her ankle, then heard as he attached it to the bed frame.

“What’s all this?” she wondered. “I’m not going anywhere.”

She was nervous as she felt him attach her other ankle to the bed. Then one by one he bound her wrists to the frame, using plastic cuffs with ropes attached to them. She couldn’t figure out why he needed to restrain her. She would do whatever he asked without the restraints.

He went away for a while. When he came back, she heard his pants unzip and heard them as he threw them on the chair. She could hear him shuffling around, presumably taking off the rest of his clothes. Then she felt his hands on her body, playing with her pussy, reaching around under her and playing with her breasts. He played with her body for a long time, obviously enjoying feeling her soft skin, moist pussy and hard nipples.

“God, please, please play with my clit,” she thought.

Finally, he penetrated her. It felt so good. She arched her back and raised her butt to provide total access. He wasn’t as thick today. She smirked, knowing that it was because she had made him cum twice the previous day.

He reached under her and played with her titties as he rammed his dick in and out of her. She swayed her butt in rhythm with his thrusts, desperately trying to rub her clit on the bed. There was some pressure where her pussy came in contact with the bed, but it wasn’t enough. It was hard to concentrate the pressure in the right spot. Her entire focus was her needy clit as she rubbed her pussy on the bed.

He squeezed her tits hard as he grunted his orgasm. She felt the warmth between her legs as his thick, sticky cum oozed out of his dick. He shivered slightly as he pulled out of her.

But what’s this? He entered her again, as hard as before, and began thrusting, filling her with his hardness. She became incredibly nervous, but incredibly thrilled as she grasped the meaning. There was a stranger fucking her; someone she would never know, or recognize even if she saw.

Her body was on display for the enjoyment of this stranger. He could do anything he wanted to her. He took her, using him for his enjoyment. He played with her titties as he stroked his dick in and out of her. When he finally began groaning and filled her with his sperm, he stayed in her for a while, catching his breath. His dick felt so good in her pussy, with his warm sperm in her. She continued rocking, trying to get enough pressure to cum.

As soon as he pulled out of her, another hard dick entered her. She couldn’t believe what was happening. Suddenly, she remembered that there were two foursomes that he was going golfing with. Eight men, seven of them strangers. Had he invited them all? Were they all in this room now?

The third man spent his load, and the fourth climbed on. Her pussy had been filled with a hard, pumping cock for almost thirty minutes. Somewhere during the fifth man, she was finally able to climax.

“ooooh, ooooh, UMMMM, UMMM, uhhhh, unn,” she growled as the orgasm shook her body. Her cunt contracted over and over on the man’s dick, squeezing the cum out of him. He grunted as they climaxed together….

Suddenly, Julie knew that she had gone too far, that there was no turning back, and she raised her hips to meet the vibrator with her clit, allowing it to contact it fully as she writhed in ecstasy.

“Ummm, Uhhhh, Uhhh,” she groaned as her climax washed over her.

When she came back to the present, she got up to start another day. Both Rob and Julie knew they were heading toward a rocky shore, but were so aroused by their new-found fantasies, they seemed unable to do anything about it. As Rob drove to work, he both feared, and thrilled at thinking how far Julie would go; and how far he wanted her to go.
Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments