Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shock

"A couple's date."

43
10 Comments 10
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Next story is continued of the next morning."

My wife and I had met an attractive couple bi couple on Yahoo Messenger. They were boyfriend and girlfriend, together for five years, and we all had mutually shared interests. The four of us agreed on a no-pressure date to introduce ourselves better in person.

When Friday came to meet, we didn't hear from them all day. We thought they had ghosted us, so the wife and I got dressed and ready for our own date night. Never skip out on a perfect evening. As we were ready to walk out the door, we got a phone call. They had arrived in town and needed our address. We sent them our address in a text while adding a cute, flirty kiss to them. 

Pandora perched up on the couch to roll a joint. I myself opted for a glass of absinthe and my guitar. Waiting can be torture on the nerves.

A knock at the door and Pandora looked at me with a devilish grin as she answered the door. She was dressed in her thin pencil skirt that went to her knees. Her stockings covered the rest of her legs. I chose her top, which was olive green. It always impressed me how well it fit her small frame.

Trent gave her a hug, and we all introduced ourselves. We chatted while checking each other out. His girlfriend, D, was tall and hippie-like. She wore bell-bottom jeans and a low cut shirt that complimented her breast quite well. Trent was quite cute in a button-up and jeans. I could tell Pandora thought so too. She blushed a bit from their hug. Rightfully so, he was quite the charmer.

Time lapsed as we had a couple of drinks and shared some really kind herbs. I sat with D, and we chatted about art and the occasional topic of sex. She was not shy in the least. Often, I caught myself blushing a bit. Trent and Pandora seemed to have a good time with their conversations. Laughing and joking over light conversations. From time to time, we all tried to share in a group conversation.

The hours passed by like nothing. It was 3 a.m., and we offered a bed to them. It would have been a drive home, and they were both buzzed as we all were.

D was simply fast asleep before we could offer the spare bedroom. The poor thing never made it off the couch in our bedroom. I tucked her in a down blanket and Trent gave her a kiss.

Pandora and I stretched out on our bed. She was rolling another, and I was putting a cork in what remained of the bottle of absinthe. Trent went digging into his backpack and pulled out some sweatpants and a t-shirt. He was not shy about changing in front of us. Pandora watched while licking the rolling paper. Eyes never fell from watching him change clothes. She looked at me with fuck me eyes. 

My head laid at Pandora's feet, on our sides 69 like. Trent came and sat behind her. We passed a joint to each other, taking turns asking and answering trivial questions to one another. Pandora and I wanted to fuck, but it didn't seem that Trent was ready for bed. 

I couldn't stop taking my hand and gently rubbing Pandora's legs. The feel of her stockings and then her upper thigh. I let Trent notice and watch. We just kept passing a joint, and the conversation became more intimate.

Pandora was swooning with the rubbing of her legs, ass and inner thighs. I moved my hand to his leg, and he did not flinch, nor did he break conversation with Pandora. He lay out behind her on his side. With my hand between her legs, I moved my hand slowly to his cock and was impressed by his hardness already. His sweats were bulging. I gave him a feel for his size and thickness. Again, nice.

Aliss2023
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliss2023

My other hand on Pandora's inner thigh and up to her little pussy. She was wet, and she tried not to give Trent any hint as to where my hand was, but her breathing was a bit quick. 

I was enjoying this little game. I knew his hardness, and I knew she was soaked.  Neither Pandora nor I had moved much; only our hands were on each other. My cock hard and wanting.

We continued our conversation. My hand made it to his shaft. He had a wonderful upward curve to his thick cock. Oh my, and the pre-cum. He was not shy of it at all.

I moved her leg just enough so that I could show Trent her ass. And with his cock in my hand, I would rub it along her other leg. Let her feel the sticky cum through her stocking. They were both enjoying this, and I was enjoying it on many levels. Watching them both breathe a bit faster, their little moans and grunts were soft like in each other's ear.

Pandora moved a bit closer to him. I was still rubbing his cock along her leg and now onto her ass and then her tight kitty. They both moaned at the same time when the head of his cock parted her pussy lips. He did not push for her, but after a few passes, she bit her lip and moved into him a little more. I took his hand to her breast, and she removed her top. Her nipples were engorged pink and hard.

The head on his cock was thick. Perfectly shaped. I moved his cock so she could better feel it on her soaking pussy. It was an instant puddle of her wetness and his cum in my hand. She slowly moved into him. His cock spread her more as she took him inside of her. She took all of his cock inside of her and just paused. She smiled at me with an impressed look on her face. His hands caressed her breasts and shoulders, then down her back. He did not hold back, feeling her entire body as his cock lay hard inside her. 

Pandora took my cock out to rub onto her nipples and breast. Trent followed by stroking me a few times. He was gentle, but I could tell he was also distracted by being inside Pandora. Her pussy can milk a cock with just the flexing of her muscles. 

I felt her soft moist lips kissing on my hard cock. Her tongue wet and then the sucking of her mouth. I let go knowing I was about to be given a memorable blow job as she fucked his cock.

She moved her leg on top of his, and I buried my face in her pussy as she slowly took him in and out. It was masterful how she savored his cock. She came quickly and let out a long moan. He took up an even pace and came with her.

I could feel her pussy throb as he came inside of her. Making her orgasm longer. He was a real heavy cummer, filling her little pussy up. His cock kept pumping into her. The taste of their cum together was intoxicating. She pulled my cock out of her mouth and let me cum onto her breast. When she moved him out of her, cum ran onto her naked thigh and onto her stocking, which I enjoyed tasting.

The three of us lay for a moment, catching our breath and relaxing from what was obviously a hot orgasm for each of us. 

Published 
Written by pan_n_pandora
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments