Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Summer Of My Life: Part 1

"Aj is about to come face to face with the woman of his dreams, in the most unlikely place."

14
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
796 words 796 words
"You need to get a job son. We love having you home now that you've graduated college, but it is time for you to step into the real world."

"I will Mom, just give me one more day of lounging around. Please?"

"Alright young man, one more day. I need you to go into town and pick up a few things. Think you can manage that?"

"Sure can. Be back in a jiffy." Anything was better than getting the job talk for the thousandth time. 

Summer had just started, and I was a twenty-two year old African Amercian male who had recently graduated college with a degree in writing. I knew I had wanted to be a writer from an early age, but finding work related to my desired profession was proving difficult.

I decided to move back in with my parents because I wasn't sure I was ready to start writing professionally just yet. I had no idea that summer would change my life the way it did.

"Honey, I'm home! Aj, you here? I have something to share with you."

"Mom's out right now, what's going on?"

"I found you a job."

"Really? Where at?"

"Right down the street, at our neighbor's house. They're friends of ours and they said they were looking for someone to do some work around their place, mowing the lawn and shit."

"Mowing the lawn and shit? Yeah, I think I'll pass."

"Well that's too bad because I told them you'd accept. You start tomorrow."

"Thanks old man, can't wait."

**The Next day**

"Ah you must be Aj. I'm Mr. Fitzgerald, but you can call me Dan. Come on in." Mr. Fitzgerald was a thirty something year old corporate lawyer who had moved into the neighborhood a year and a half ago. My dad told me he was a nice guy from their previous conversations, and so far my dad had been right. I could tell this would be a pretty straightforward job, with a boss who wanted to be my friend more than anything.

"Mostly you'll mow the lawn and clean the pool in the back. I might ask you to help me out with some other things but nothing a strapping young lad like yourself can't handle. Any questions?"

"None sir. Just looking forward to getting to work."

"Good man, I forgot to mention you'll be getting paid at the end of each week.

dana_alaya
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dana_alaya

How does twenty an hour sound?"

It sounds like I'm about to start rolling in the dough. "Sounds great, Dan. Thank you."

"Don't mention it, your father says you're a hard worker and I can see that you are. Now let me show you how this lawn mower works." As we started making our way to the garage I heard a door close and soft footsteps getting closer and closer.

"Hello dear, I'm home from work. Oh, I did not know we had company. I apologize."

I turned to see Mrs. Fitzgerald standing near the front door. I will never forget the way she looked when we first met. Average height, long skirt hiding her toned legs, jet black hair wrapped in a bun with thick glasses to boot. She was wearing a small sweater but it was obvious she had huge tits hiding underneath.

"That's quite alright dear this is Aj, the Turner's son. The one that will be helping out around the house this summer."

She politely greeted me and went into the kitchen quickly. "Don't mind her, she's somewhat of an introvert. Doesn't have too many friends besides me and her coworkers. I love her to death besides all of that. Her ass is a plus, I guess. She's a good woman and if you need anything and I am not here, she's more than capable of answering all of your questions." I did have an unspoken question at the time, can I have sex with your wife?

I had a thing for older, nerdy chicks. Mrs. Fitzgerald fit my type perfectly. That night I went home and jerked off to the thought of my new employer's mysterious wife. The thought of her giving me a wet, sloppy blowjob and me cumming on her glasses made my orgasm that much sweeter. I layed in bed afterwards praying I'd see Mrs. Fitzgerald in my dreams and hoping she would be. 

Our first meeting did not last long, but I was smitten by Mrs. Fitzgerald. On the outside she did not seem like much of a catch, hell, I wasn't sure what her husband saw in her but I could see something else. An underlying confidence resided in her. I find women like that very sexy, and I could not wait until Mrs. Fitzgerald and I ran into each other once again.

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments