Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Commission

"Asian wife helps her husband win a an important client."

29
9 Comments 9
10.3k Views 10.3k
6.6k words 6.6k words

I’m a thirty-one-year-old Filipino female married to a fifty-six-year-old American man named Michael (Mike). Mike is a good man who treats me well and is financially secure. He is a financial Business Manager with his own business. He also has done very well in the stock market. We live just north of Dallas and have a nice home there on the lake. Our house is huge, and we have a small dock, swimming pool, and a yacht further down the lake parked at some country club docks.

My name is Rosalie (Rose), I'm told I'm very beautiful by Mike (and others) when we meet friends. I am very short though, 5'0 petite with long black hair down to the middle of my back. I have 34-23-34 measurements. My legs are short, of course, and my feet are only size five.

ChloeBrightt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeBrightt

Mike loves me to dress sexy for him. He has bought me tons of clothes and intimate outfits; even bikinis to wear at the pool and on the yacht. Since the house is on the lake and we have the boat, he likes to bring clients over sometimes to entertain them. This only happens to clients that are big investors. Mike also earns good commissions on trusts he sells. Usually, I will serve Mike and his client(s) some refreshments while they are meeting in our home office. Sometimes this happens at the pool where I will have on shorts and a small top. This is to Mike's liking and he always compliments me after the client leaves.

Mike and I first met at an online dating site while I was in the Philippines, only four years ago. He had been through a painful divorce, his kids already grown, and he needed someone again in his life. He found me. I found him to be Handsome, older, mature, and secure. What I didn't know was when we became confident in our online relationship, he would surprise me in person. He told me he wanted to see me in person, and I was afraid because of my work. He knew where I lived, he had been sending me money and small gifts over six months.

Mike traveled to the Philippines and found me in Makati, working at a bar there. He learned my location after texting my sister.  The night came and I spotted him as I was serving drinks to international customers. I immediately ran to the door to hug and him and kiss him before I was ordered back to work. What Mike didn't know was, that I also stripped at the club. Mike sat at a table as I began my two songs, the first in a bikini and the other, well… I became topless. I tried not to look ashamed while I danced. My smile was weak, and my manager told me to look more cheerful. After the dance, I was surprised to see Mike still smiling from the table. He told me he knew what I did, and not to feel ashamed of myself; that “we all need to make a living.”

With that, I later went on and on to dance once more before my shift was over. This time, I had to completely strip. I saw Mike smiling at me as other men whistled. I guess I have a pretty good body. After returning to Mike's table, he bought drinks and told me I was very sexy and beautiful. He wanted to take me to his hotel. He had to pay a small bar fine to take me out of the club early.

We went to his hotel and he made love to me. He was so good to me in bed. I returned the favor, over and over all night. I had to work again the next night, but Mike and I spent the day with each other and enjoyed our time over lunch and in the city park.

Mike watched me dance again that evening. This time, I was happier and did my best to turn on Mike as I moved across the dance floor. My second dance involved a stripper pole, which I had just started getting used to. I used the pole as I stripped, swung-on it, and pretended it was a large cock. I even licked the pole at the end of my dance. Another man from the bar met me off-stage and asked me to bar fine, but I said, no, I had a boyfriend.

Mike quickly paid my bar fine again and took me back to his hotel. He said he was horny from watching me. I gave him a blowjob first and then he fucked me long and hard with his big dick. Later, I cried. Mike comforted me as I confessed, I was working the bar to support my family. I also told him I slept with other customers from the club sometimes to help with money and my apartment.

Mike immediately wiped away my tears and told me he would help me financially if I’d quit the bar. I told him I owed over $1,500.00 to the bar and he just said, “done.” He would give me the money the next day. Since Mike was on vacation, he wanted to spend the next two weeks with me at a resort in the Visayas. He wanted to go to two resorts there, both on the island of Cebu. We had great fun at the first resort. I wore bikinis every day, and we ate wonderful food. I didn’t know the second resort was at Alegre. It had a nude beach. We tried it and got used to it. We enjoyed the freedom of nudity so much. We made love whenever we could.

On the last night of our trip, we had an expensive dinner at the hotel. After we were served wine, he had the waiter bring a dessert of coconut cream pie. I told him I was full, but he insisted, and I found something hard inside the pie when I used my fork. Mike looked concerned, so he looked around inside and looked and found a small case and opened it with his messy fingers while on a bent knee. It was a diamond engagement ring. All the wait staff and nearby customers clapped for us. I was shocked as he asked me to marry him. I cried and said yes immediately. I was so happy then and six months later we were in living in the new world of Texas. That’s what brought me here.

Since we got the Yacht, a year ago, Mike has had me join him and a client or two out on the boat. He said guys who just looked at me would sign anything. The last time we did this was just before the 4th of July. Mike told me he had a very important client that was on the fence about making a jumbo deal. He felt if he wined and dined him on the lake, he could bring in $500K in commissions from him and over a million from his other two friends.

I asked Mike, “Who was the client?” He told me it was Robert Wood, the multi-millionaire.

“The one we met at dinner two months ago?”

“Yes, same one.”

“He was flirting with me the whole time. I thought he was married.”

“He is, but he plays around, not my business.”

That money was huge for Mike, so I excitedly asked him what I could do. He returned from our bedroom smiling with a gift box. I opened it and inside, was a small, black bikini. “You never wore this, remember?” he said coyly.  I quickly remembered; it was a micro bikini/thong I’d hand in a drawer for months. He said, “Please wear this on the boat under your cover-up.”

I didn’t know what to say. I just looked at him with wide eyes. He continued, “When I give you the signal, go up on the rear deck and remove the cover and lay-out in the sun so we can both see you. This guy is married but loves Asian women, I know, he travels to Thailand sometimes and tells me about it. It might make the deal and I would appreciate it.”

"Would that help?" I said nervously as I held the tiny suit between my fingers.

“It will make it happen.”

“What if he wants…”

“I’m not asking you to do anything you don’t want, but let’s cross that bridge when and if we come to it."

"Just act like you are attracted to him, flirt with him, and make nice comments to him."

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, if we make this deal, I’ll give you a large bonus and you can send it to your family in Manila.”

That evening, I thought about what Mike had just proposed to me and I also wanted money for my younger sister who was struggling to pay for college. “What if I could pay her tuition? I would be so happy. But how far would I go?"

An hour later, over dinner, I told Mike I’d do it and he was so happy he kissed me as we celebrated with wine. Then he took me in the bedroom without finishing his dinner and we fucked until we both came twice. That’s when he told me he loved how men looked at me, and that I was so fucking sexy.

Friday night came and we met Mike at an expensive restaurant. Robert was funny, charming, and good looking. He was younger than Mike and taller. I figured he was in his mid-forties. Robert complimented me several times and asked about my country and travels. His eyes were all over my low-cut short black dress. He even asked me if I had a single twin sister.

I told him, "No, my younger sister is in college, sorry.” We laughed.

There was some business talk between the two men for about thirty minutes and then we left the restaurant. Robert said he couldn’t wait to see the Yacht the next morning. He also said, “Make sure Rose is with you, it’s supposed to be a hot one tomorrow, I know she would like to do a little tanning.”

“I will have to find a suit,” I assured him. That night, I could hardly sleep. I wondered what Robert would be like on the boat. Also, how I would approach him. Finally, I just imagined my husband wasn’t going to be there and this would be a date with someone that I was attracted to. With that, I fell off to sleep.

We made preparations at the dock and on the boat while we waited for Robert. He showed up right on time at 2 pm. I was wearing tiny, ripped jean shorts and a short white t-shirt with the "Cebu" beach logo and no bra. My belly button was exposed too. At the time. I didn’t want to risk the bikini yet, because of nosy people on the docks. Mike and Paul shook hands before Robert gave me a friendly hug. He complimented my perfume and the smell of my long hair. He smelled good too.

I also had just showered, so I felt good. We had some martinis on the dock before getting on the boat. The 54-foot Yacht is a three-bedroom (below) with a glass, in-closed inner deck with privacy glass. It is heated and cooled to our liking. After our drinks, we launched the boat. I noticed that Robert had a nice body, I was curious to see more of him without the button shirt and cotton shorts.

Mike looked at me a couple of times, so I served Robert a strong cocktail and flirted with him by asking him if he was married or had any girlfriends. He responded no, but if I had a twin... I laughed with him again.

Once, we were out on the lake, Mike let Robert captain the yacht. He enjoyed that. Soon, we anchored in a semi-private area not far from some multimillion-dollar homes. Mike asked if we wanted to swim since it was 90 degrees outside. Mike already had his trunks on, so I went to the master bedroom below and tried on the bikini. I didn’t want to swim but I needed to do my part for Mike.

The bikini was super small, meaning it was a micro-bikini that barely covered my nipples and mound area. It was a side tie thong, so there was almost no cover. Luckily, I hand just shaved my pubic area or I would have been in real trouble. I looked in the mirror, making sure my vulva was covered by the dark latex; it was, but barely.  I heard Robert changing in the next room. My short black bikini cover was also mesh material so It was of no help. I couldn't go back on my promise, so I bravely walked barefoot up the stairs with my little to nothing on.

Mike looked at me with approval as he said, “Sexy, baby.” Mike followed me up the stairs minutes later as I watched his jaw drop. He liked what he saw. Mike suggested a quick dip and so I took off my cover and we all dove off the rear platform. I decided I didn’t want to stay the water in so I gave the men some “floaties” so they would wade in the lake and drink, of course.

I got back onto the platform, toweled off, and made drinks. I decided against the mesh cover and made sure that Robert saw my ass whenever I turned. I knelt in front of the men so they could see my tits better. My nipples were hard in the wet suit. I made Robert’s and my drink strong because I needed to reduce the inhibition between us. We all had tequila shots only minutes later.

Mike got out of the water and met me back in the cabin as I made another round of drinks. Inside the cabin, Mike told me, “Pour it on, He would leave us alone.” Mike returned outside and said he was going to calibrate the sonar and for us to enjoy ourselves, get a tan, etc.

I was buzzing from the alcohol and I’m sure Robert was too as I handed him another drink as he floated in close to my legs as I dangled my feet in the water. My nipples were poking out the latex and I opened my legs as I paddled my feet in the water.

“I think these drinks are pretty top-shelf,” he said as he sipped at his latest. “I’m glad you like them, are you sure you don’t have a girlfriend, or maybe a few?”

“Nope, I am married but… not really.”

“Not really?” I put one foot up on the lift opening my legs so he could see the tiny latex pull at my vulva. If I stretched the material too much, it might slip between my vulva and I’d be exposed.  But I was buzzing with alcohol and Robert's humorous charm, so I didn’t care. 

“She is married to my money, not to me.” We both laughed. His eyes moved from my nipples to my crotch. He finally pulled himself on the lift and I noticed his dick was hard and straining against the thin red suit. His chest hair was dark, and he looked really good.

We went up to the front of the deck and sunbathed on the tanning cushions in the afternoon sun as we sipped our drinks. Mike adjusted the anchor and we talked.

“Mind if I’m drunk and honest?” Robert said with a slur.

“No, go ahead.”

“You look very top-shelf to me.”

“Oh really? I looked back towards the cabin before continuing; “You look pretty good to me too, honestly.” Now I was gazing at his hard-on. How far this would go, I had not the clue, but I was relaxed, and was comfortable with him. Robert said he needed to use the bathroom, so he got up and I showed him the central bathroom below deck. Then I went up and Mike spoke to me.

“How is it going?” he said with a smile.

“We are both drunk a little and his eyes are wanting more.”

“More? Do you mean?”

“Yes, he wants that.” (Secretly, I wanted it too).

“How do you feel about it? Why don’t you let him?”

“I don’t know how I feel for sure about him, I feel like, well… maybe.” (I really wanted sex with Rob, but I couldn’t just say it to Mike).

"I'm not jealous if you’re worried,” Mike said with confidence.

“I will go as far as he wants if you are ok with it and if it will help make the deal.”

“Oh, I am ok with it, I trust him and you, I love you. Besides, it would turn me on too; but we need to stretch this out, Rob hasn’t progressed in the deal.”

I smiled at Robert as he drunkenly climbed the stairs back to the main cabin. Mike poured us one more tequila shot, and we sat on towels on the leather sofas. I asked both men if they were hungry, they said yes, I scurried to cook Kabobs on the rear deck as the two men talked and semi-smoked cigars on the front.

After dinner, we drove to a more private cove to watch the sunset; Robert said it was beautiful. The drinking started again, and the men made some more business talk, all the while, Robert looked at me. Mike asked Rob what he thought about the investment and he said, “I am feeling pretty good about it but, I’ll make a final decision in the morning.”  With that, Mike suggested that Robert spend the night in the boat as we stayed anchored in the private cove. Robert readily agreed.

With that, I excused myself and went to the bedroom below to shower and change. After the long shower, I perfumed my body all over and was torn about what to wear without being over the top. I decided on a sheer black thong and a white Cebu beach sleep shirt with palm trees and nude girls on the beach shown in the center. I tried it on, it just covered my panties if I stood straight up. I looked in the mirror and my nipples poked out at the top. The shirt was thin, it was semi-transparent. I could see my areoles if I held the fabric tight to the light. Then I felt discouraged.

I started to change and stopped myself. “The deal,” I thought to myself. I felt aroused too as I looked at myself. “Just do it!” I told myself. I finished my ensemble off with my gold anklet that I hadn't worn in ages. I'd noticed that Rob had been looking at my feet as much as my ass and breasts. I sprayed perfume on my ankles before walking slowly up the stairs to the cabin.

Both men were talking when Robert stopped to look at me hard. They were mid-discussion about Asia and comparing the Philippines with Korea, Japan, and Thailand. They were comparing Asian girls when I interrupted.

"Oh, I see you showered, you look nice."

“Well, the lake water was gritty, I needed it. Do you want to shower too?”

“Sure, I would but I didn’t bring a change of clothes.”

“I have a robe for you, we aren’t going anywhere tonight anyway,“ said Mike.

“Ok, it’s still early, sorry we were talking about women when you came up Rose.”

“It’s ok, I like to hear it too from your point of view, how about a good drink, no one is driving tonight?” I grabbed the men some fresh glasses.

“How about one of those old fashions you always make, Rose?” Suggested Mike.

"Sure," I shuffled slowly to the bar, bending over occasionally so Robert could see my panties. Then, I moved forward in the light so he would see my tits through the thin shirt. I made both men a strong drink and myself a weak dirty martini. Roberts's drink was stronger. I handed the men their drinks and sat opposite ends of the couch to Robert as Mike sat in his lounge chair. Rob nudged closer to me after a few minutes. He even slipped his hand around the back of the chair near my neck. The men drank and I heard them loosening up with their talk. They even told sexual jokes and I joined in since I knew a couple.

“Well, I’ve been with Korean and Japanese girls; they each have something different to offer. I do have an affection for Thai girls; at least the ones I’ve met, have small bodies and are very friendly,” said Mike with his new whisky buzz.

Mike chimed in, “The Philippine girls are even more so; little, larger on top and not so shy either, right, Rose?” I nodded and leaned forward a bit, pushing my tits out.

Robert looked at my shirt again and said, “Mike told me earlier you two visited some resort in Cebu, I guess there are some nude beaches there?”

“Yes, we stayed at a nude resort a few days.” I giggled.

“Did you two go nude?”

“Of course; it was a lot of fun.”

“Wow! You have a great body. I bet guys were all over you at the beach.”

“No, there were plenty of other couples there, we even played nude beach volleyball. “

“Didn’t you burn your privates when you weren’t covered up?”

“Well, when we had too much sun, we just went to the hotel and had sex.” Robert choked on his drink and coughed while laughing.

“It’s true,” said Mike affirmatively.

“Maybe, I’m wrong about Thailand, I didn’t know Philippine women were so outgoing and sexual,” Rob joked as if he. I poured a little whisky in Rob’s drink and sat down again, right next to him. His hand leisurely slipped to my shoulder. My bare feet calmly straddled the outside edge of the coffee table. Mike smiled and winked at us both. There was a brief pause in the conversation.

“Are they?” Rob looked directly at me. Inches from my face.

“Yes, we are,” I answered confidentially.

"Oh, fuck!" said Robert as he stared at my tits, my nipples were so hard, and I was wet below, my panties soaked.

“Looks like you need a cool shower, Rob, let Rose take you downstairs and she will get you a robe, she might even give you a massage if you’re nice. It’s ok, I’m not the jealous type. Stop at the bar there. Please take your time too, we aren’t going anywhere. I’ll be here, watching some TV."

"Are you sure?" said Rob nervously with a new grin. I just took Roberts's hand and led him downstairs. I showed him the shower and gave him a cotton robe. He went in and showered quickly. He came out to the central mirrored bar. He smelled good as I helped dry his hair. As we looked over the collection of whiskeys, he stood to my side and kissed me, softly. Then he moved behind me as his hands found my tits and nipples.

“Oh, you want something, do you?” I said into the mirror with a grin.

“Yes, I want you.” His fingers played with my nipples and I moaned softly.

“I’m not Thai, is that ok?”

"I think I’ve found someone who I can’t compare.”  Mike pulled my shirt up slowly and over my head in full view of Mike above, who was seated at the captain chair. I saw him peeking down at us once. Rob's hands went to my tits and worked my nipples again, making me moan louder.

"Oh, these are so nice, I love your nipples," he said excitedly. I reached in back of me and found Rob's hard cock with my hand before he pressed it into my ass.

“Let’s go to the bedroom, I don’t want mike to see everything,” I said seductively.

“Ok.” I led him inside the master, and he disrobed.

“Oh, Shit! You're very large Rob.”

“Is it too big?“ He looked down at himself. I led him to sit on the bed's edge, knelt down and started licking his cock head.

“Did you know, I wanted to suck you since you got on the boat.” I licked his balls hard and then started sucking his large mushroom cockhead. He moaned immediately.

“Oh, you’re so fucking good at this, ooohhh!” he moaned. I continued until Rob pre-came in my mouth. He tasted good. He worked my nipples as I sucked, making me hornier by the minute. I felt his horniness. He might cum too soon.

“Don’t cum yet," I begged. I removed my panties and climbed on the bed. Rob directed me to his face, we kissed and then he pulled me over his head and started licking my pussy. His hands reached up to my tits again, making me insane with desire.

“Which pussy tastes better, Thai or Filipina pussy, ooohhh, huh? He was licking me deep and teasing my clit with his quick tongue.

“Yours, baby.”

"Keep licking me like that, I love that, tell me what you're going to do, say it loud. It doesn't matter."

As I said this, I looked into the bedroom cabin’s top right corner. Mike sometimes filmed us having sex there sometimes, the camera was small, though, almost non-detectable other than the tiny red blinking light. I knew Mike was now watching us from the cabin TV. I turned around so we were in a sixty-nine position and began sucking Rob's cock again as he drove me to new sensations with his quivering tongue. I had to say what I was feeling.

“Tell me what you're …  ooohhh, going to do, I want to hear… Mmm.  You can do anything you want, I’m so fucking horny, ohhh, lick my clit. I sucked Rob some more and found pre-cum again.

“I’m gonna fuck your Asian pussy so hard, and then your ass,” Mike pushed his tongue deep in my ass after speaking and I moaned again.

“Oh yeah? You going to put your big cock in my pussy and ass, I want it too.” Rob turned me over and began licking my toes, while he slid his cock along my labia. He spent a long time sucking each toe and I became super wet, so I wasn’t worried about dry penetration.

“You have such tiny feet, I love them,” he remarked before dragging his tongue up my ankles and thighs. Then, he went around my pussy to my tits, licking just outside my nipples, teasing me so much I began to beg. He kissed me hard and I begged him to please fuck me.

He lay down and had me straddle him so I could control the penetration. I Faced the camera as I started moving up and down on his wonderful dick. I moaned loudly and ground against his huge cock. I sensed the way Rob was controlling the action, he must be used to girls who were subservient in bed. I followed along with his fantasy.

“Oh, it’s so fucking good, can I please cum?”

“Not yet.” He pinched my nipples hard.

“But It’s so good inside me, I can’t hold back, please.” I slowed my grinding because I was getting close. Rob slapped me on my ass and told me to keep fucking but don’t cum.

“Ohhh, I have to confess, Rob, I wanted to fuck you when you got on the boat, Rob, I wanted this … MMM, SHIT, so good.”

“So, you’re a naughty, girl?” he slapped my ass again, twice. I bucked his cock harder.

“Yes, I am bad, I needed your fucking cock today, I saw your hard bulge in your trunks upstairs.”

“Your husband doesn’t mind, huh?”

“No, he doesn’t ooohhh, I’m close. He wants me to have pleasure. I’ll do whatever you want, just let me please cum.” He asked me if I had any lube and I pointed to the lamp drawer nearby. Inside he found a blindfold, some padded handcuffs, a large, life-like vibrator dildo, and some KY. He grabbed the handcuffs and KY and had me kneel on the bed in the doggie position. He placed my wrists behind me and locked the cuffs. Then, he started fucking me again and I moaned for him. After a couple of minutes, he said he wanted my ass. He lubricated two fingers, then pushed in one before continuing with the second one.

"Yes, I was so naughty today, Rob," I said, in a little girl voice. He started pressing his cock into me and I relaxed to get over the initial pain. I had not done this with Mike's smaller dick in months. After a minute, it felt better, and Rob was fully inside me. He started slow thrusts as he pulled my arms.

“Ohhh, you are so fucking tight! I love your ass, tits, and pussy so much! Ohhh, yes.”

"You can fuck me hard now Rob, spank me, I like it."

Rob started to do both and thrust into me hard. I could feel every inch of him as he neared his orgasm. Soon, he was hammering me and moaning loudly, "OHHH SHHHITTT, I'm cuming, OHHH.”

Afterward, we lay there a minute and Rob unlocked me from the cuffs. I told him he didn't need those, that I would obey him for the rest of the night. Then he ate my pussy again as we sixty-nined and I brought his dick back to another erection. He fucked me again and this time from the front. I came hard and screamed “FUUUCCCKKK MEEE,“ over and over again to the camera. But Rob wasn’t finished. He brought himself to climax deep inside me.

We both showered and fell asleep on the bed. The next morning, when I saw the first sun rays through the window panel above, I felt Rob's hands softly playing with my breasts from behind. He played with my nipples as I slowly awoke aroused. I turned and kissed him. He sucked at my tongue and I touched his hardness. I smiled and said, “I am sore, but can I please suck your large cock?”

“Sure.” I went down on his cock, making him moan. I tasted a little pee from his morning erection, but that turned me on too. Soon, we were sixty-nineing and he was gently licking my swollen clit. That aroused me so much. I saw the camera begin to blink again knowing that mike was again at the controls above; filming everything.

Rob moaned as I clamped his balls and the base of his cock with my hand and sucked at his member. I licked, teased, and sucked him as he did the same for me. My moans became louder as did Rob's. I tasted pre-cum and pee now. I thought he had exploded, but he said he had to pee badly but couldn't stop. I told him it didn't matter if he leaked, I loved the taste.

Rob seemed like he was between agony and pain, but he held my head so I wouldn’t stop sucking him as his moans increased. My clit too was on fire as I clamped my legs around his head and pushed against his soft tongue. Again, I tasted his cum and pee and then felt a short squirt of piss in my mouth. He apologized and I reassured him it was ok, by swallowing his golden fluid. I just asked that his tongue drill deeper in my pussy and he did. Then, I went to work on his cock, taking it deep in my throat as I began to feel the tsunami orgasm that was building inside me. I felt Rob's finger enter my ass and I told him I loved it and sucked his cock head as his moans escalated for anyone to hear.

I felt his cock throb and cum shoot into my throat and across my tongue. I let the jets of cum fire over and over until I felt a mouthful of sweet crème. At the same time, I felt Rob’s tongue dance across my clit as my torturous moans echoed Rob’s.

“Yes, lick my Asian, Filipino pussy, taste it, bite my clit, please.” Rob did and I came again, screaming, “FUUUCCCKKK YESSS, MMM, OHHH FUCK yes!

After that, Rob took his long-awaited piss and we lay there, watching the sun’s rays come in through the cabin and spill upon our naked bodies. A few minutes later, the cabin door gently opened with Mike startling us with a smile and a cup of coffee.

“Looks like you two got very little sleep,” he jested. There was no reason to cover ourselves; Mike had already captured everything on film anyway. I looked over to see the handcuffs and KY were still on top of the lampstand.

"Come on up, I cooked some breakfast too," Mike said as he climbed back on deck. I dressed again in just the shirt and Rob in his Robe. We went upstairs to meet a pleasant Mike.

“Did you sleep ok, Mike?” Rob asked nervously.

“Oh yeah, I slept in the second bedroom, heard a few noises, but they are the kind I like, no worries.” After breakfast, we talked a little before going back to the docks. Rob smiled, and said, about the trust investment; it sounds like a great one and I also want to get into another million bucks into your hand-picked stocks. The commissions are ok; we have already discussed the terms, I’m all good.

“Great! What convinced you to do both?”

"Well, first of all, your expert advice; but the capstone was Rose here who showed me the company assets, so to speak." We all laughed. We dressed properly and returned to the dock with a signed agreement between both men. Rob said his goodbyes with the promise of recommending Mike's investments, that is if things turned out as well as promised. Mike assured him they would, and they did in the following months. Mike earned the single largest commission in one day he ever had of over $1,200,000. He was so proud of himself and me. He talked of a bigger boat and a trip to see my family and Cebu again, of course. We were really both very happy.

A couple of weeks later, Rob informed Mike, things were already picking up with his new stocks and his new Trust was looking good. Mike and I celebrated by going out and spending the weekend on the boat docked in the same private cove. We watched the sunset, drank wine. I showered and came up to the cabin in a sheer negligee and no panties. We kissed, we touched each other, and he took me below to the master cabin.

“You want to play the tape, don’t you?” I said seductively as Mike smiled and turned on the TV and player. He pulled his shorts off, showing his hard cock as he climbed into bed. We watched as Mike played with my body. Soon, we were both aroused watching Rob fuck me on screen. Then, I was sucking Mike and we began fucking, I came twice before he did.

Mike wanted it again in the early morning before sun-up, so he led me naked to the top of the deck and fucked me outside as we both moaned as softly as we could. My tits hung over the rail with my legs spread wide, on the balls of my feet, as the cool lake breeze caressed my naked body. Mike came into me so hard like that. He then ate my pussy on the sun cushion as I moaned and looked for other boats. I came loudly. I couldn’t help it.

Once inside the cabin, we returned to bed naked, exhausted from sex.

"Thank you, I love you, baby!" He kissed me softly on my lips.

"You’re welcome, it was a pleasure!"

We laughed.

“I bet it was,” referring to the episode with Rob.

“Well, it was, and also what we just did.” We kissed again.

“In the future, I will not pressure you to do the same thing, not for a business deal.

“I know, but I wouldn’t have done it if I didn’t want to go all the way through it, it was fun.”

“Ok, let’s get back to bed, we need some sleep. It’s back to work in the morning.”

The next day, in the late morning, Rob called and was on speaker, so I heard him.

“Hey Mike, hope you all had a great weekend.”

“Yeah, we did," I said.

“Oh, Rose, good to hear you too. Bet you been back out to the boat. Wish I were with you; too much going on, I have to go overseas.”

“Where to?” said Mike.

"Well, you're not going to believe this, I have bad news and good news."

“Oh, it can’t b … anything wrong with your portfolio?”

“Oh, hell no, it’s really, my wife and I are officially separated now, pending divorce. But the new Trust will protect me from her grabbing more than what I want to bargain for so, that’s how that is.

“Sorry, what’s the good news, or is that it?”

“The fabulous new good news is that I have an investment proposition in Manila, not Bangkok this time, and, and well… I met a girl online over there; she is actually in Cebu; you may well know the area. She works at the Alegre resort as an activity coordinator and volleyball coach. She is fucking beautiful and she can’t wait to meet me.”

“Wow!” We echoed each other in our response to Rob's good fortune. You are changing quickly.

"Well, I have to thank you both so much. I decided I no longer liked blonds anyway. Hey, oh, one thing, a friend of mine that I told you about, he is impressed with what you did for me and he really loves yachts, he is looking at a 60-footer right now. Anyway, I gave him your number, you might get a call soon."

“Oh, yeah? What is he like?” Mike said excitedly.

“He just turned forty-five, Name is Jerry Sanders; check his portfolio on the web. he is married as well but he is a real player with women. Big, big money potential though, he liked what you did with my trust. He has four times the net worth I do and I'm not doing bad if you know what I mean. Anyway, hope this is ok. I got to run. Ciao."

The call ended.

After the call, Mike checked out Jerry Sanders on the internet. The guy was a fucking software investment billionaire!

That evening after dinner, the phone rang, it was Jerry…

 

Published 
Written by jojo_dlls
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments