Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Essence of Spring

"Spring fever brings Bret and Celia closer."

41
15 Comments 15
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.2k words 4.2k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Author's Notes

"What happens when making a living gets in the way of living life. Celia and Bret discover a novel way to add spice back to their lives."

 

Nothing amplifies the drudgery of working indoors more thoroughly than winter surrendering its icy grip to the warmth of spring. Today I ponder this event in the sun’s warm embrace on my favorite park bench. I allow deadlines, pressure to close the multi-million dollar Stone deal, and every work-related burden to evaporate as the aroma of freshly mowed grass blends with the fragrance of hyacinths to lift my spirit. 

In a sun-induced trance, the rhythmic slap of rubber sole shoes draws my attention, and the lively spring in the step of another human being basking in the warmth of an April day draws my smile. Her tight shorts and snug tank top leave no doubt to the perfection beneath. Without breaking stride, the corners of her lush lips turn up as she passes with a wink in my direction. Nothing more than a sign of appreciation from a young woman enjoying a warm afternoon in the park. Perhaps because of a vivid imagination, but I attribute the rhythmic sway of her hips to gratitude for not gawking but making eye contact with a greeting nod.

In the early years of our marriage, Celia expounded on the differences in gawking lustfully and admiring respectfully. She often held court on those warm spring days we gathered for lunch on this bench. Without hesitation, she took great joy in jarring me from staring at stunning women with an elbow to the ribs. Characteristic of my old high school football coach, Celia considered pain the best teacher. She was right. I never forgot.

But unfortunately, the cost of chasing dreams is living life to the fullest. And each rung of the corporate ladder requires more dedication to the company and more time to ascend the chain of command.  

These days Celia and I stay too busy making a living to enjoy the essence of life. Two generations ago, my grandmother raised five kids on grandpa’s income. Likewise, Celia and I have six-figure incomes and fight tooth and nail to make ends meet. Our only difference is we live in a bigger house and drive fancier cars.

One of those better things in life is my high-tech wristwatch. This damn thing not only tells me when I have a call, but I can also make the call on it while checking my pulse and too many things to mention. For instance, my high-tech wristwatch now tells me I need to go back to work.

***

Meanwhile, Celia’s back is to her desk across town as she stares longingly at a carefree flock of birds soaring outside her office window.

“What’s so interesting?”

Celia continues to study the flock and says, “Freedom!”

Liz arches her eyebrows as the door clicks closed behind her and asks, “Freedom from what?”

Celia twirls her chair around with a sigh. “A boring sex life.”

Ridges of concern appear on her forehead as Liz asks, “Are you and Bret having problems?”

“Except for spending more time ensuring his boss is happy than keeping me satisfied, everything is hunky-dory.”

“Bret strikes me as an understanding guy.”

Celia exhales loudly. “I wouldn’t know.”

“Wait a minute, are you saying you have yet to confide your concerns with your husband?”

Celia stares in disbelief. “Any man with an ounce of understanding can tell I’m not a happy camper.”

“You’re in luck, my schedules free,” Liz says, taking a seat. “So why aren’t you getting laid?”

Celia faces the window, saying, “My sex life isn’t an open topic of conversation.”

“Conferring with a therapist isn’t gossip.”

“You’re a therapist?”

“No longer professionally, I sold my practice when we moved from New York to the west coast.”

“Any particular reason for changing professions?”

Liz laughs. “I needed to stop giving advice and start taking it instead.”

Celia studies Liz for several long moments. “So, what’s your expert opinion on fixing this problem?”

“Unfortunately, I can’t offer a one size fits all remedy.”

“Size isn’t the problem. Him using it more is the stickler.”

Liz covers her mouth and says, “Sorry, poor choice of words, I meant no one answer covers every problem.”

“Aren’t you listening? I need my husband’s mind off work and on me.”

“Men aren’t complicated. They love new things, so what new twist have you applied to your love life?”

“We’re married!”

Liz’s eyes roll upward with a shake of her head, and Celia asks, “How do you and Stan spice things up?”

“The truth?” Celia nods, and Liz says, “Occasionally, we join friends for sexual variations.”

“Oh my God, you’re joking.”

Liz shakes her head with a smile. “Wild unabashed sex cures the sexless doldrums.”

“You having sex with other men must drive Stan crazy.”

Liz giggles. “Quite the opposite, me with another man fires his rockets, but observing me with another woman puts him in orbit.”

Celia’s tone is conspiratorial as she whispers, “What happens if the guy’s ugly, or isn’t your cup of tea?”

“The opportunity to dress provocatively in an environment where sex is a distinct possibility is an addictive thrill.”

Implications run rampant in Celia’s mind. “Aren’t you concerned with being outed as swingers?”

“These gatherings are private, so anybody we encounter engages in the same activity.”

Celia leans back in her chair. Two minutes of silence pass before a smile spreads, and Celia says, “I can see where letting your inner-slut run free is appealing.”

“I can make the arrangements if you’re interested?”

“Fat chance of getting Bret onboard.”

Half an hour later, plans are in place when Celia asks, “Does seven work for you?”

***

Celia’s tone is demanding when she says, “I’m in the den.”

The front door clicks close behind me, and I test the waters by saying, “How was your day, babe?”

“We need to talk.”

“Give me five minutes to shed this coat and tie first.”

“Now!”

Every action which might raise Celia’s wrath is instantly processed. But unfortunately, nothing coming to mind only increases the urgency. So  I bite the proverbial bullet and join her in the den.

But I’m no rookie. Eight years of marriage taught me how to address these situations. So, I kiss her cheek with a broad smile and ask, “What’s up, babe?”

Without returning my kiss, she blindsides me, “When did we last interact as a couple?”

There is no need to add fuel to the fire, so I make a concerted effort not to shrug, saying, “Last week.”

“What did we do?”

“Sorry, I wasn’t expecting a test. I haven’t been studying.” Because of my caring nature, I instantly regret infusing humor into the conversation. Or possibly because of my wife’s unamused stare instead.

Celia’s unflinching stare intensifies, crossing her arms over her chest. “We went to Lake Tahoe.”

“I thought you meant recently. The Tahoe trip was two years ago.”

“Exactly! Are you ashamed to be with me?”

“I won’t dignify that with an answer.”

Celia nods, biting her bottom lip. “Fair enough, when was the last time we made love?”

My mouth slowly opens as I join Celia on the sofa. “Stop with the games and come out with what’s on your mind?”

“Our marriage is progressing to merely two people cohabiting in a shared house, and things need to change.”

“In what way?”

“You ignore me.”

“Have you lost your mind?”

“Your work comes first, and I’m a distant second.”

“The dream life I supply you comes with a cost, and I’m busting my ass to pay the tab.”

“I don’t miss the dreams. I long for those days we couldn’t keep our hands off each other.”

“My bad, take those clothes off, and I’ll make up for my oversight,” I say with an arch of my eyebrows.

Celia continues to glare. “Not until we hash this out.”

“Enough. Are you upset about something I did, or are you miffed about something I neglected? “

“We’ve lost that spark and need to regain spontaneity in our love life.”

“And where did you gain this insight?”

“Liz and I discussed the subject today.”

“Who is Liz, and when did you start discussing our sex life with strangers?”

“Liz from marketing, she’s the woman you couldn’t keep your eyes off of at last year’s Christmas Party.”

Images of the shapely brunette spark my memory. “I guess a sexpot is the best place to gain sexual insight.”

“She is an expert on the subject. Both her and Stan are sexologists.”

“I’m sure working in marketing instead of her field of expertise doesn’t reflect her ability?”

“Judge for yourself. They’re coming over tonight for cocktails.”

The doorbell curtails the few thousand questions on my mind.

 

The sweet aroma of vanilla captivates my senses as Liz greets me with a hug. “Bret, how wonderful to see you again. How are you?”

Unable to resist squeezing her tighter to mash her breast into my chest, I say, “Fantastic, and yourself?”

A dart of her tongue over her lips, and Liz says, “I’m glad you and Celia sought our perspectives.”

“Yeah, Celia was quite vague concerning your discussion.”

“Take a seat, and we’ll rectify your curiosity.”

I flop on the sofa, and Liz joins me. “Our field of expertise is putting relationships back on track.”

“Strange, I’m unaware of our relationship being off track.”

Liz giggles good-naturedly. “And there lies the reason for our visit.”

I hold my stare. “I’m not sure what Celia’s told you, but I bust my hump to give her everything she wants.”

Liz holds her hands up defensively. “I’m not here to assess blame but to suggest ways to improve your relationship.”

My face burns as I say, “I’m listening.”

Liz takes my hand. “Attraction is the first step in forming a sexual relationship.” I nod my agreement, and she says, “but a prolonged sexual relationship takes work by both parties?”

“What are you trying so hard to avoid saying?”

“Sometimes, the same old thing doesn’t work anymore.”

“In what way?”

“If given a chance, we’ll find out together.”

“I’m open to whatever rejuvenates our relationship.”

“Take a moment to ponder the secret of finding common ground to fire both your rockets.” Liz squeezes my hand, turning to face Celia, and asks, “mind giving me the tour of the house you promised?”

“Sure, this house is our pride and joy.”

Our spouse’s laughter ringing through the house piques my curiosity  as I ask Stan, “What are you drinking?”

“Scotch on the rocks, thanks.”

Twenty minutes of awkward chit-chat pass until the sound of heels clicking on the tile floor filter into the den. My drink slips from my hand, and an acrobatic catch is needed to avoid a catastrophe. Both women are in corsets, high heels, and thigh-high stockings. The only difference is Celia’s is red, and Liz’s is black.

Celia flops on one side of me, Liz flops on the other, and they say, “Did you miss us?”

Stan’s eyes devour Celia as he says, “You two are mesmerizing.”

Celia’s shameful display has me tittering on the edge of control. However, her smile beams as Liz hooks an arm in mine and asks, “You’re awful quiet, don’t you approve?”

“More of a profound curiosity for this interdiction.”

“Celia is concerned with your lack of libido.” Liz shifts to face me, her tongue darts over her upper lip as her fingers trace up my thigh. Then, in a husky voice, she asks, “Mind if I suck your dick?”

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

I gasp as her fingers encircle my erection, and Liz says, “Great news, his response is perfectly normal.”

Celia’s hand covers her mouth. “Naturally, he’s a horn dog.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t his lack of response what you had a problem with?”

“Yeah, but not in the way you portrayed.”     

“So you are questioning your ability to arouse a man?” Liz smiles, “perhaps Stan can help answer your question.”

Stan is towering in front of Celia when she turns, and he asks, “What do you desire, my dear?”

Celia faces Liz with a blank stare. “Are you kidding me? I can’t do this.”

“Do it in the name of science. Express what you want and evaluate his reaction.”

Celia hesitates before her fingers trace a path over Stan’s thigh to his crotch with a tentative touch. Her eyes rise to lock with his, and she asks, “Do you mind?” He shakes his head, and Celia pulls on his belt.

Liz and I stare as Stan’s pants bunch around his ankles, Celia gives a jerk, and his boxers join his pants. She takes him into her mouth, and her head bobs. Then, her mouth leaves his shaft a moment later, but not her hand, and she asks, “Is this what you had in mind?”

With a giggle, Liz says, “Not what I was expecting, but it works.” Then, reaching for my belt with a mischievous smile, she says, “allow me to show how the infusion of enthusiasm brings the encounter to the next level.”

With Celia watching intently, Liz frees my cock. She runs her tongue over the head, lapping the pre-cum, and says, “Oh my God, Celia was right, you’re enormous,” as she nuzzles my shaft against her cheek. Before I can protest, my cock is in the warm wet confines of her throat, and her lips rest on my pubic bone.

I should protest, but Celia’s head bobbing on Stan’s dick has me fighting too hard for control. So, my only course of action is to muster my willpower and pull free of Liz’s mouth, saying, “I don’t have any idea what’s going on, but if you don’t go easy, this isn’t lasting long.”

“Your wife and I had a chat this afternoon, and I agreed to come over this evening to see if I might help with her problem.”

“What problem?”

“Evidently, you’ve been paying more attention to work than her.” Liz squeezes my cock, “But she’s in luck, everything is working great.”

“She’s right.”

“What does she enjoy most?”

“Weekend getaways to the coast.”

Liz rolls her eyes. “Sexually.”

“For her, intercourse is the only game in town.”

Liz clicks her tongue, turning to our spouses, and I ask, “You might as well say what’s on your mind.”

“If the answer isn’t everything, you’re doing something wrong.” Then, finally, Liz faces me and asks, “Care to discover what stimulates Celia?”

I nod, and Liz taps Celia’s shoulder. “A little more enthusiasm and you have pleasing your man down pat. Now let’s see how receptive you are to receiving oral.”

With smeared lipstick, Celia frees herself from Stan. “Sorry, I guess I got carried away.”

“No problem, now take those panties off so Stan can return the favor.”

Celia’s eyes dart between Liz and me, and she says, “Oh no, I can’t. I mean, I’m not into oral sex.”

“No argument, off with them.”

Celia’s trembling fingers stroke her thighs, and she says, This is where I draw the line. No way will I be the only one naked. Forget it.”

Liz stands with a shrug, drawing her panties down her shapely legs. She says, “No problem.”

When Liz is naked, she turns to Celia. “Your turn.”

Celia covers her muff as she returns to the sofa naked, causing the corners of Liz’s lips to form a smile. “Modesty is cute but not sexually fulfilling.” Next, Liz focuses her attention on Stan and me, saying, “your turn, boys.”

Celia fixates on freshly exposed skin with each article of clothing Stan removes, and Liz says, “While Stan turns oral sex into one of your favorite pastimes, I will teach Bret how to have you climbing the walls.”

Without removing her eyes from Stan, Celia silently nods. Then, with his lipstick-stricken cock bobbing, he kneels between her legs. His fingers trace over her body with a feathery touch, and Liz whispers, “always remember, a woman’s entire body is an erogenous zone. So take your time and enjoy everything.”

Celia’s butt rests on the sofa’s edge as Stan gradually kisses and nibbles his way to her honey pot. Goosebumps cover her skin when he reaches his target, and her body jolts and stiffens. His tongue creates a wet sloshing sound when she grabs his head and grinds into him.

My shaking fingers caress Liz’s thigh. “Mind if I give this a try?”

“I’d be disappointed if you didn’t.”

Following Liz’s cues and guidance, she’s soon holding me snugly against her as she grinds. Time is a burr as I savor her nectar. Then, in the pleasurable warmth of my exploration, I bolt upright as my normally quiet wife pants loudly before screaming out her orgasm. Strange, she never cums on the rare opportunities she allows me to give her oral.

Her breathing is almost normal again when she says, “Honey, I hope you don’t mind, but I need Stan inside me.”

Before I can protest, they are on the floor with her legs around his waist. Liz strokes my hair. “Don’t pout. I need you inside me as much as she needs him.”

Before I can reply, Liz swings her shapely legs over me and lowers her petite frame to my shaft. I ask, “Are you sure ...”

With her finger on my lips, she cuts me off. “This isn’t the time for words.”

I maintain complete control, right up to the point of my head parting the soft folds of her labia, after which controlling my orgasm becomes a struggle. Celia’s screams of delight while bouncing on Stan didn’t help, quite the opposite.

With a grimace on my face, Liz nibbles on my earlobe and says, “Don’t hold back. Go with the flow.”

My face is burning when my cock stops pulsating. “I’m so sorry. I usually have better control.”

Liz smiles warmly. “I understand, but I have a question.”

The shade of red on my face darkens. “No, I don’t suffer from premature ejaculation.”

Liz giggles and asks, “Was your reaction due to me or watching your wife with another man?”

“Both, but probably a bit more from watching her.”

Liz relaxes on my lap with a smile. “The first thing to understand is while sex and love are both prominent aspects of a marriage, they are different emotions. And neither is a requirement for the other to exist.”

“A novel concept, but both are required for a healthy marriage.”

“True, but sexual attraction doesn’t require love to be present.” Liz traces a fingertip over my face. “I venture to say I could build a sexual urge without bringing love into the equation.”

“I think we’ve proved this is a foregone conclusion.”

“Keep one thing in mind, like us, what our spouses engaged in is nothing more than acting on an animalistic sexual urge.”

With a friendly kiss, I say, “For far too long, our priorities were on making a living and not living life.”

“Celia said the same thing. So what’s your recipe for fixing this?”

“You might not believe me, but we’ve discussed swinging to spice our sex life.”

“Are you saying you’ve played with other couples before?”

“Only in our minds, nerves kept us from pulling the trigger until tonight.”

Before Liz can answer, Celia’s arms are around my neck, and she’s asking, “Babe, are you alright with what happened?”

My fingers trace over Celia’s saturated twat. “If you’re happy, I’m ecstatic.”

“This surprised me, but I found everything so exciting.”

“Me too, but I need something else from you.”

“What?”

“Mind opening a bottle of wine for our guests?”

 

We sip warm red wine, and Liz asks Celia, “Did you honestly enjoy what transpired here tonight?”

The corners of her lips turn upward, and Celia says, “This was the most erotic thing I ever engaged in.”

“So playing with another man didn’t bother you?”

“My problem was never with playing with another man.”

“What gave you pause?”

“Bret’s reaction to me turning it loose.”

“You mean letting go with a man other than your husband?”

“No, I mean letting Bret see the real me.”

Liz turns her attention back to me. “Bret, you originally broached having sex with others. So you must find the possibility stimulating?”

I gulp, “The truth is, my biggest attraction is Celia losing her inhibitions.”

Liz claps her hands with a beaming smile. “Folks, we had a eureka moment.”

Celia stomps her foot, folding her arms. “Great, now I suppose Bret thinks I’m a whore.”

I kiss her passionately. When our lips part, I look deep into her eyes and say, “Honey, a man’s dream girl is the angel on his arm in public and the whore in his bed at night.”

“So you’re not mad?”

“Mad! I couldn’t be happier.” Celia’s face transforms into pure misery. “What’s the matter?”

“Do you have any idea what I went through not telling you? How could you?”

“Do what? My fault, how ...” I took a deep breath. “You’re right. I’m sorry.”

“You should be. You can discuss anything with me without fear of my reaction.”

I nod obediently and ask, “Should we start by discussing your weight?”

“How dare you, I’m within five pounds of when we met.”

“Just checking for conversational limitations. Care for more wine?”

“No, I’m watching my weight, thank you.”

Liz finally stops laughing and asks, “If your fire is still burning, Stan needs minimal effort to be up for another round.”

A shudder courses through Celia. “I feel so naughty,” she says, lowering her lips to Stan’s flaccid cock.

As Celia’s mouth makes sloshing sounds, Liz wraps her arms around my neck and says, “Now you have no excuse for not bringing me to a screaming orgasm.”

My cock stirs to life as our tongues dance in each other’s mouths. Finally, our lips part and I ask, “What’s your favorite position?”

A wicked smile spreads, and Liz says, “I like doggy style, hard, and don’t forget to spank my ass while you’re pulling my hair.”

 

An hour later, after fucking Liz through two orgasms and Stan furnishing Celia with at least the same number, the aroma of sex permeates through the room. We lie in huddle heaps on the floor. Stan asks, “Would you two be interested in meeting some of our friends?”

“We’ve never discussed meeting other people.” Celia giggles, shooting me a glance. “But if they are as much fun as you two are, we might be interested.”

Liz says, “I assure you we screen our playmates well.”

I ask, “What do you have in mind?”

“We are throwing Liz a birthday bash next month. We would love for you guys to come if you’re interested?”

Celia shrugs in reply to my questioning stare. “Sure, we would enjoy meeting them. Just let us know when and where.”

Stan stood, gathering his clothes. “We’re having this at our place, I’ll call with the time, but these things usually kick off around eight o’clock.”

They dress, and we say our goodbyes. I stand with my arm around Celia’s shoulder as the door closes behind them and ask, “Did you enjoy yourself tonight?”

“Did you?”

I nod, “What say we go to bed? I’ve had something on my mind.”

 

Sinking my cock into Celia’s saturated cunt is the most pleasurable sensation ever experienced. But, as enjoyable as I found Liz, nothing compares with my wife.

Afterward, with my deflating cock still inside her, Celia asks, “Are we doing the right thing going forward with this?”

“Only time will tell.” Then, with a chuckle, I say, “I can confirm one thing.”

“What’s on your mind?”

“Watching you fucking Stan was the most stimulating thing I’ve ever seen.”

Celia smiles. “I also have a confession.”

“What?”

“I found exposing my true self the most fulfilling thing I’ve ever done.”

A smile forms, and I say, “As we embark on this journey, my deepest desire is you haven’t revealed everything.”

Celia’s vagina constricts around my cock. “All in due time, for now, my love, let’s focus on the moment as curiosity builds on what tomorrow might offer.”

 

 

Published 
Written by darrellb12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments