Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Famous Story

This is a description of our recent real life experience.

 

Erica and I decided to take some time for ourselves. We decided to go to a late afternoon movie to be followed by a romantic dinner. Erica went off to get ready for our date, while I looked for a movie that would fit our timetable.

I yelled upstairs to Erica, and told her that I had found a movie, Fifty Shades of Gray, that started at 4:50 and got out at 7:00 in time for our dinner reservation. Erica told me she’d be ready in a few minutes.

When she came down she looked fantastic as usual. She wore a black skirt with a slit up to mid thigh, a cream colored, silk, v-neck blouse, and short, darker blue jacket.

We left for the theater and got there a couple of minutes late. We got our tickets and went to find our theater. As we entered, the movie had already started and the theater was really dark. We moved slowly down about four rows and entered the row on the left pretty much feeling our way since our eyes had not yet adjusted to the sudden darkness. Erica moved in past several seats and then stumbled as she walked and fell into another movie goer. She apologized and sat down in the next seat. As our eyes adjusted to the darkness we saw that the theater was almost empty. There were about four or five scattered couples sitting closer to the screen in addition to the guy that Erica had stumbled onto.

She whispered to me, “Can you believe I picked the only row around with anyone sitting in it, and just about fell into the guy's lap?”

Part of the problem had been that the armrests were raised, so that we could not tell where the seats started and stopped. We settled in and began to watch the movie.

The theater was quite warm and Erica removed her jacket and placed over the back of the chair in front of her. About ten minutes into the movie there was a pretty sexy scene. As we watched, I placed my hand on her leg where the bottom of her skirt met her leg. As she sat, her skirt had risen and showed a good deal of her long legs.  it seemed as if her left knee was leaning against the guy in the seat next to her. I gently rubbed her leg, but had no plan to do much more since we were sitting  so close to another person. 

I looked over at Erica and noticed that the guy next to here was sitting very close. He had his arms crossed, and it appeared that his elbow was pressed against Erica. I continued stroking her leg as the scene in the movie got hotter and hotter. I slowly began stroking the inside of her thigh and she responded by opening her legs slightly. I glanced over again to be sure the guy next to us wasn’t watching me. I saw that he was focused on the movie, but saw that his elbow was definitely leaning against Erica’s breast. I’m not the jealous type, and I wasn’t sure it was intentional. I knew that Erica would change positions if it bothered her.

I went back to exploring Erica’s inner thigh. While I had pushed her skirt upward, only her leg was exposed. I looked over again and saw that the guy had moved his left hand, and was now grasping his right triceps. This placed his fingers between his arm and Erica’s breast. I knew now that this was intentional. I looked at Erica’s face, and she turned a bit and smiled at me. She obviously was okay with his hand placement.

The sex scene in the movie ended, and I stopped my explorations of Erica’s leg. The more mundane plot resumed and I could see that the guy down the row was watching the movie. It looked like his hand was staying put.

About five minutes later, the sexual activity in the movie resumed. I decided to take up where I had left off stroking Erica’s thigh. As I looked over again, I could see the guy had extended his fingers, and they seemed to be very lightly resting at the top of Erica’s breast. Now I know many women would have gone through the roof with this, but over the years, Erica has enjoyed teasing other guys. I have always been fine with this, as it is a big a turn on for me watching her.

Seeing him touching her made me begin to push my hand a little further up her skirt. My doing this was also causing the slit in her skirt on her other leg to pull open exposing more of left leg. I looked again at Erica’s face as her new friend seemed to be lightly rubbing his fingers over the silky material. She appeared to be watching the movie as if nothing was happening. Her friend seemed to gain confidence in his actions since she had not moved away. Unaware that I was watching him, he began moving his fingertips downward. 

I was getting turned on as much as I thought Erica was! As I watched, he seemed to be rubbing the tip of her breast, and then completely covered her breast with his hand. During this whole process there was never any verbal or eye contact between them. Erica just sat there with a slight smile on her face appearing to be involved with the movie. I was mesmerized watching this guy, massage her breast. He finally moved a bit to look at me. He froze as he saw that I could see him. I gave a bit of a nod and resumed moving my hand even further up Erica’s skirt.

Figuring it was okay, he continued on. He now seemed to be trying to slide his fingers between the buttons on her blouse to touch some skin. As he did this I looked around again and made sure no one could see us. With so few people in the theater and everyone sitting closer to the screen, we were visible to no one. I watched as he slid his fingers into her blouse. He really seemed eager for more. He then opened her top button which gave him better access. He continued trying to get more of his hand beneath the silky fabric without much luck. He went back to playing with her breast through her blouse.

I continued rubbing her thigh trying to give our neighbor a better view of Erica’s upper leg. As he watched me, he removed his hand from her breast and placed it on the leg nearest him. Erica seemed to close her legs a bit as he slid his hand up to the top of the slit in the skirt. There he began to rub her inner thigh. His hand was almost as far up her skirt as mine. As he stroked her leg, Erica began to relax a bit. She looked over at me and gave me a wink. I continued rubbing her thigh as did her new admirer. As I moved my hand closer to her pussy, she parted her legs giving me more room to explore.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd

As I walked my fingers further up her thigh, the guy next to her went back to her breast. I watched as he slid his fingers down the v-neck of her blouse. When he reached the next closed button, he flicked it open with a twist of his fingers, and slid his hand in over Erica’s breast. He felt her for a few seconds and withdrew his hand pulling her blouse open. I was surprised as I looked at her exposed breast. I wasn’t aware that she had worn the new shelf bra that I had recently given her. This bra supported her breast leaving her nipple and most of her breast exposed. I figured she was going to surprise me later. Now I knew why the guy had been so eager to feel her after rubbing his elbow on her tit. I couldn’t take my eyes off her breast as her suitor began playing with her nipple.

Erica has 34B breasts and beautiful pink nipples. The centers of her nipples are about the thickness of my pinkie and stick out at least a half inch. Erica's friend appeared to enjoy seeing her tit. He certainly examined her nipple thoroughly while extending it as far as it would stretch. Erica let a small moan escape as he pulled on her nipple. This was the first sound she’d made since the movie began.

It was so exciting watching another guy playing with her nipple. I decided to slide my hand all the way up her skirt to her panties, but to my surprise I found she was wearing none. I started lightly stroking her pussy in the groove between her leg and outer pussy lips…up one side and then down the other. I then separated her lips to tug on her pink, rose petal-like inner lips. As soon as I touched them, I knew how turned on she was. They were wet and slippery.

I moved my hand away from her, and looked around the theater again. Nobody was paying any attention to us. I looked down and could see that the bottom of Erica’s skirt was right at the edge of her pussy. I decided to give our friend a peek of her pussy. I lowered my hand and pulled her skirt upward a bit more. This caused about quarter inch of the slit of her pussy to be exposed. I looked down at the edge of her nice, smooth pussy. I looked at our friend and saw that his eyes were now glued on Erica’s pussy. I then gently pulled her near leg closer to me and pushed her left leg away further away. Erica’s legs were now spread wide causing her skirt to move up even higher exposing more of her pussy to us.

Erica’s guy let go of her breast and quickly moved his hand to her left thigh. I slid my hand to her pussy her and grasped her inner lips. I gently tugged on them stretching them outward. I then slowly slid my finger down her slit opening her rose petal-like labia. This allowed us both to gaze at her glistening pussy. Our friend slid his hand upward next to Erica’s pussy. I withdrew my own hand, and watched as he began to stoke her pussy with one finger on each side of her clit.

I reached over and pulled her blouse open exposing both of her breasts. I then began gently tugging on her nipple. As I watched, her guy slide a finger into her dripping vagina. As he repeated the motion, Erica leaned her head back, with eyes closed, and let out a low guttural moan. She then reached over and placed her hand over his cock.

Our friend began to dip the tip of his middle finger into Erica’s pussy. As he did this, she began to rub his cock through his pants. It seemed as though he wanted more, because he reached down and undid his pants, and released his cock. Erica wasted no time grasping his hard dick. As she stroked his cock, he slid his finger deeper into her pussy, withdrawing it slowly, and then plunging it deep into her dripping hole. As he finger fucked her, she started playing with the head of his cock. She lightly rubbed the tip of his cock with all five fingers massaging just under the rim of his dick.

 

As Erica played with his engorged cock, he slid another finger into her dripping vagina, and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. I knew Erica was getting close, because each time he pushed his fingers into her she lifted her hips to meet his thrust, and let out a little moan. As I watched, she moved her hand down and started cupping and rubbing her friend’s balls. I couldn’t take my eyes off the two of them. Erica moved up to his shaft and began stoking it in earnest. I knew she was about to cum. As she worked his cock, she arched her back and began to move her pelvis up and down in her seat. With a shudder and a moan, she came. She turned toward her friend, and grasped his dick with both hands. Within a few strokes he shot his load upward over his shirt, reaching almost to his chin.

Erica continued to milk out every drop, and then lightly stroked his wilting cock.

As our friend zipped up, the movie ended. Erica also covered her breasts and buttoned up.

Our friend stood up, put on a jacket to cover his coated shirt, and said, “Thank you, both. That was the most enjoyable movie I’ve ever seen.” With that he squeezed past us.

Erica looked at me and said, “I really can’t believe that just happened. I never thought I’d have sex with a stranger in a movie theater. I hope you’re okay with it.”

I told her I was very happy to watch and play with her too.

“I’m sorry I didn’t get to take care of you,” she replied, "but I’ll make it up to you at dinner.”

With that, we left the theater. I guess we’ll have to see the movie again to find out what really happens.

 

 

Published 
Written by NCcpl50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments